PDA

View Full Version : Boost not given for individual war prize- & iTunes support

DoC Deranged
07-01-2014, 09:38 PM
from a friend who cannot post. Asked me to pass along to forum

GREE TICKET AND RESPONSE -

Carmen Cruz, Jul 01 11:41:
Hey Pakus,

We have a fix for this display issue coming out with our next update, currently under review by Apple. As soon as they have approved this version, we will release it for download.

Regards,

Cree

Pakus, Jul 01 08:32:
Hi here Pakus RK1 i ramked past war top 11 got my reward top 15 but not including the bonus +10% alliance attack here are ss before war After war -------------------------------------------------- Normaly I must have 107 % alliance attack it is still old 97% !!! Pls fix it for me or refund me 32,5 k gems for not getting my reward with bonus I ,ust have amd I payed for . Thx in advance PakusRK1 Timestamp: 2014-07-01 17:19 Player ID: 519271617

APPLE RESPONSE

Hello Pasquale,

My name is Lauralee and I'm a Senior Advisor with iTunes Support. In your email, you outlined that you are experiencing an issue with receiving in app content from the application "Kingdom Age" once again. I completely relate to the importance of being able to receive what you have paid for. I would like to assure you that I will be here to work with you to resolve this matter to the best of my ability.

Pasquale, after careful review of previous cases, I see that we have provided many refunds related to this very same issue. While processing the refunds and contacting you regarding this content, we clearly advised that you refrain from purchasing from within this application and even recommended deleting it from all of your devices to prevent this persistent issue. More importantly, it was also advised that any further purchasing from this application, would be at your own risk, as the issue with this app is well known.

As all recommendations to prevent this from occurring were provided, we will be unable to refund the orders presented.

Please understand that Apps are added to the iTunes App Store directly by the developer and they have been given almost complete responsibility over their own applications and any content they offer through those same applications.

That means that it's the Developers who handle provisioning in-apps to customers after purchase, handling any kind of "bonus" content one might receive during promotions, restoring in-apps if they are lost and troubleshooting if they're not received or do not work as expected.

Again, if the developer is not willing to warranty their product, it is highly recommended that you remove the application from any devices --and all accounts-- where it is installed, and discontinue use, as any further purchasing from this application will not be compensated by Apple.

Pasquale, I would also like to indicate that with the inability to provide a resolution for the issue you have encountered, I have personally submitted a copy of this case to our feedback department on your behalf. This is a specialized team that reviews all customer input about the iTunes Store, in an effort to improve their experience with all the features we have to offer. Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provided feedback, than the people who use it. I would greatly appreciate if you could go to the link I’m providing below, to present your personal feedback on this issue and/or any other comments that you may have about iTunes.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

In advance, thank you for your efforts to provide insight on how to improve the store, it is very much appreciated, Pasquale. If I can be of any further assistance regarding your iTunes Store account or any other iTunes Store related issues, please do not hesitate to contact me back by replying to this email.

Please keep in mind, however, that should you choose to reply concerning the same subject, I will not be permitted to reply as I do not have any additional information to offer on this topic.

Regards,

Lauralee
iTunes Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

DoC Deranged
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Here was response from GREE.. No change in stats...

Carmen Cruz, Jul 01 11:50:
Hey Pakus,

Thank you so much for contacting us. It appears you are on an older data set, which is, thankfully, pretty easy to fix!

All you need to do is fully close the game and restart it, and everything will go back to normal.

iOS 7's new method to completely exit your running apps (and prevent them from running in the background) is even easier than iOS 6's, although it isn't immediately obvious.

Double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view.
Swipe-up the screenshot of the app you want to exit.

It's a good idea to do this once a day. Let us know if you continue to experience any further issues at all, as we are happy to assist you.

All the best,

Cree

Lys
07-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Carmen Cruz, Jul 01 11:50:

There's your issue. Carmen is either overworked or mentally deficient. Or a combination thereof. Good luck.

P.S. I still laugh a little at how Apple stopped giving out any refunds for KA after I started a rush for them.

Totalwar
07-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Apple should ask for refund from you as Gree messes up yes but we nearly always fix so we get the bonus we earned.guys by doing this your just putting a nail in a coffin of our game.Maybe you should what Apple suggest delete the KA.

leek
07-02-2014, 03:13 AM
I have no sympathy for person referred to in the OP. He has obviously received refunds from Apple before on similar issues in the past and he jolly well knows that KA is riddled with issues. Apple is not going to validate whether the issue he has raised is genuine or not. This has resulted in greedy, opportunistic people who have received refunds from Apple before to keep spending on the game knowing that they can always count on a refund. Well, suck it up, you got your fingers burnt now. Stop clogging the support inbox with your claims, be it a genuine error or an elaborate scheme to connive your money back because you ain’t going to see it return to your pocket.

[JAG] Ryan
07-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Well at least the guy from OP
"Hi here Pakus RK1 i ramked past war top 11 got my reward top 15 but not including the bonus +10% alliance attack here are ss before war After war"

Who claimed for his money back has 3 Lvl 10 Lenders to raid:p

Wait, 3 Lenders?:rolleyes: Shouldnt only 2 be the max someone can build?:( well maybe he deleted one by accident and Gree gave him one in return after he rebuild the missing one:confused:

Well at least he is a Member of a known Top Guild and easy to find:cool:

Im not posting a picture of his Kingdom as it may be against the rules lol

Skyraiders
07-02-2014, 07:55 AM
haha!!! this whole thread is against the rules.....so no worries Ryan!!!

Munseyspin
07-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Lol, people with glasshouses who throw stones springs to mind.

Voxker
07-02-2014, 09:06 PM
like apple said, if youre still getting problems, just stop playing KA, easy as that lol. besides Gree, no one cares that you spent x amount of dollars on the game

Valid or
07-02-2014, 10:05 PM
This should have not been unexpected, as you did get what your gems bought, health refills, the gem purchase was not for a unit, as the unit was a prize, not garenteed.
You bought and recived health refills for battle.
The error with the unit was just that, but a internal problem with gree and not around your purchases. So iTunes refused to help. You need to have a case befor iTunes will help. And rewards and prizes are won not bought, the health refills are what you buy.

leek
07-03-2014, 12:20 AM
This should have not been unexpected, as you did get what your gems bought, health refills, the gem purchase was not for a unit, as the unit was a prize, not garenteed.
You bought and recived health refills for battle.
The error with the unit was just that, but a internal problem with gree and not around your purchases. So iTunes refused to help. You need to have a case befor iTunes will help. And rewards and prizes are won not bought, the health refills are what you buy.

Honestly, do you think the iTunes support consultant will go through all the game mechanics to verify the root cause? C’mon, the first refund was made in good faith and comes with a warning. If the customer refused to heed the warning then he can’t blame anyone when the same thing happens next time.

Valid or
07-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Honestly, do you think the iTunes support consultant will go through all the game mechanics to verify the root cause? C’mon, the first refund was made in good faith and comes with a warning. If the customer refused to heed the warning then he can’t blame anyone when the same thing happens next time.

Basically they did, but prob was not that hard, as i believe ka is flagged in there system, and I would also say the people they gave refunds to over the past few months for ka, are also flagged now. The only way I can see iTunes helping out now is if you buy gems, and don't get them. Units or items bought with gems will be not looked at.
Why I believe this, when ka got hacked a couple of wars ago, a lot of people went to iTunes and demanded there money back and a lot got it back. But gree was working on the issue and fixed it. And as a lot of people told iTunes gree was ignoring the issue to get there cash back. But then iTunes found out this was false. Hence the reply he got, and there refusal to help.
The side effect for the people who got there money back will come the next time the try to get a refund for a game they play, as it will be fully investigated first now.
In the case of ka, there are no good faith refunds, due to the abuse the system received.