PDA

View Full Version : What events give the most stat boosts?

1Shot
07-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm just wondering what events you think (or know), give the best jump in stats. I think war weekends are the best depending on your syndicate. If you aren't in a great one syn, then I would say raid boss if you finish the whole event.

montecore
07-01-2014, 08:28 PM
a better question is which gives the best boost for the gold spent. whoever wins the leaderboard will have a nice defensive stat jump but it wont be cheap. sometimes people can do raid boss, epic boss, or collect tens for free or for under 100 gold.

Killa Cali
07-01-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm just wondering what events you think (or know), give the best jump in stats. I think war weekends are the best depending on your syndicate. If you aren't in a great one syn, then I would say raid boss if you finish the whole event.
This dummy again

polly
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Epic boss and raid boss

ukwildcats5
07-01-2014, 10:30 PM
24 hr battle. 3 day battle. Raid boss. Ebic boss. Forget the rest.

sister morphine
07-02-2014, 12:29 AM
War is only of benefit for teams in the top 50 or better (maybe top 100 at a pinch).

Monte, defence is an almost meaningless stat since the rivals list change.

Captain Torgue
07-02-2014, 01:34 AM
a better question is which gives the best boost for the gold spent. whoever wins the leaderboard will have a nice defensive stat jump but it wont be cheap. sometimes people can do raid boss, epic boss, or collect tens for free or for under 100 gold.

No one asked you, keep quiet.

Tut
07-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Epic boss, raid boss, war. Ltb best gold to stats (0 gold I can typically get thru 8)

Morgz
07-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I go with epic boss, first, raid boss second. I only say this because raid boss has become a bit more difficult to finish the past few cycles. My syn did finish it last cycle and we got a nice modifier, plus all the little weapons we earned along the way.

But with epic boss, you get the individual bonus plus the syn bonus (assuming you are in a good syn). All the little mini goal weapons you earn along the way really seem to add up. Combine that with syn goal award, plus the individual EB award + modifier -- I think these may add up to be slightly better than what we get out of raid boss, plus the EB events are more "do able" in my opinion.

Evan1000
07-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Epic Boss as its the only event that anyone can complete. When I was in a syndicate by myself with low stats this was the only event I was able to complete lol

KingOW
07-02-2014, 02:02 PM
RB easy big free stat boost depending on mod. EB free easy stat boost if you're low/mid level.

Wars are not a good gold/stats imo, unless you freeload in a good syndicate which you won't do for long..