PDA

View Full Version : Master mode on raid boss stuck on level 23

neelesh
07-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Master mode on raid boss stuck on lvl 23 we loosing players. This happened after data push please gree fix this issue we went to 9/11 on lvl 23 and just stopped and bosses were not registering. Thanks

Pidgeot
07-01-2014, 08:24 PM
We are stuck on 23/29 as well. It stop counting at 9/11.

whitepath23
07-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Same thing...same spot

We are stuck on 23/29 as well. It stop counting at 9/11.

Crazymansteve
07-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Has anyone got past this??

iMoe
07-02-2014, 02:51 AM
As far as i know, no one. Gree must fix this :S

HGF69
07-02-2014, 03:38 AM
A few of us big hitters will be looking for a faction ranking high on masters as our faction isn't going for it.

We need to complete FLTQ first but we are on 15/15 anyway so after that we can help out for mutual benefit, drop folders and gold as required.

PM me up if you are losing people and have seats.

ScrewThis
07-02-2014, 05:25 AM
Interesting. I have a friend in one of the very top teams (think top 5). They spend gold like there is no tomorrow. Only a handful of factions can outspend them. And being the team they are, they have many players with stats in the billions, so they need fewer hits to take a boss down.

Even though they have been going at it since the event began, he tells me they are not yet on 23/29. Close, but not there yet.

Maybe they just take things easy over there, but it did strike me as peculiar that one of the top spending teams in the game is behind all of your factions on this event.

So just how did all of you get to 23 of 29 so quickly? Or are you also all in top 5 teams?

sawnoff69
07-02-2014, 06:32 AM
Screwthis thats a very paranoid comment I know 20 teams that far of masters . Why is it that hard to believe

Ruckus51
07-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Exact same situation....Tired of putting money into this game only to have it thrown away.

Gree...you need to fix the issues. People are already leaving the game, stop the mass exodus while you still can!

Stevekov
07-02-2014, 09:24 AM
I guess there is no reply from Gree yet as their employee hasn't got that far in his own testing. They will lose thousands of real money when we all claim for the shed loads of computer gold used in getting folders and energy regen even getting this far in masters.

AlexFoo
07-02-2014, 12:41 PM
VFF just got to this boss.. so I guess we're all stuck :)

Pidgeot
07-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Why hasn't there been any replies from GREE about this yet? We have lost hours of progress on this. Its not the weekend so whats the issue with mods not responding.

andy2
07-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I might as well say it now, before Gree gets any stupid ideas...

Extending the clock to run into WD will NOT be an acceptable solution seing as there's a 99.9% chance that RB and WD will use the same health bar, and extending timer will simply just take away from the WD scoring we could be using. Also, this would not take into account many other factors such as factions locking, folders wasted, etc.

Hey, if you 1) choose to flood us with the outrageous number of events and 2) can't get any of them right then you will have to find solutions to stupid situations like this. I have no faith that a good solution will be reached, and foresee many refunds, but hope you prove me wrong. Especially as you can't even respond in a timely manner.

AlexFoo
07-02-2014, 01:11 PM
we just went right thru 9/11 no issues. might be fixed.

Pidgeot
07-02-2014, 01:19 PM
we just went right thru 9/11 no issues. might be fixed.

Screenshot please.

KingDante!
07-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Gree just needs to award the final unit to all teams that reach 23/29.

Extending the event through WD would cause so many problems.

SUPpose So
07-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Looks like there are teams out there using the Raid Boss Glitch.

GREE needs to start fixing all the bugs and stop the cheats in this game

Pidgeot
07-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Gree just needs to award the final unit to all teams that reach 23/29.

Extending the event through WD would cause so many problems.

That will be a problem because many of us paid to get seats at other factions to finish it and we all know how GREE is about awarding players with what they should have.

GreeLOVEUS
07-02-2014, 01:53 PM
1 Gree if you cant run a quest stop doing one after another. You trying to make money with quests that can't be completed and your support is ZERO.

2. This Goes to Sup that cry on stopping the glitches. Why none of you ware crying years ago when hackers ware adding units boosting your health and other stats with NOT legal units and you ware completing every quests and getting bigger and better boosts. When you ware doing it i guess it was ok. You don't need that anymore and now you see anyone can be a competition you guys running like snitches and trying to get them banned.
how about you guys look in to your past, what you did and how you guys get to the top then start running against hackers. Wana make the game without hacks? reset top 3 let everyone have fun.

This game is for top 5 cheating orders. When Sup has problem it will get fixed in 24h or less any other faction will take 3 + days or never.

SO GREE other people spend money on your game too fix the game and fix 23/29 master before its over.

Greg76
07-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Event working fine for us, on 26/29 now

Turkey Bacon
07-02-2014, 09:31 PM
anyone have an empty seat they want to sell for in game cash??

Kimm
07-02-2014, 10:07 PM
How can it be that some factions can continue when others can't?? We are currently in Lvl 23/29 I surely hope we won't get stuck.. and how nice of Gree to completely shut up again when they screw something up..

Pidgeot
07-02-2014, 10:11 PM
This is pissing me off to no end. GREE WHAT THE HELL IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS. You go on and on about rules and such but you keep doing sh!t like this, and it pisses people off.

Seriously, Why can some factions do it and not other? Did you lockout factions from do it but all only the top team to do so?

DILL3NGER
07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
We've moved past this point.

Danger Mouse
07-02-2014, 11:33 PM
and this is where Gree really fail. If everyone can do it, brilliant. If everyone is locked out, OK - at least there's no unfair advantage. But for it to be an arbitrary problem affecting some and not others......... therein lies the rub!

SUPpose So
07-03-2014, 02:34 AM
Those by-passing this glitch are using the double tap, last boss health tap glitch to jump 2 places so avoid it.

Ha Ha nice one Gree. Just go see who has sailed past and ban the factions.

Love it.

Greg76
07-03-2014, 02:45 AM
What is this double tap, people are talking about? I saw it mentioned on another thread. Do we now have another messed up event?

Dlboy
07-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Our faction is stuck on Prestige Level 27 at 9/10 in a row! Actually have completed it like 11 or 12 times in a row, but won't register as complete! Tickets sent!

Mr Art0is
07-03-2014, 05:33 AM
How can it be that some factions can continue when others can't?? We are currently in Lvl 23/29 I surely hope we won't get stuck.. and how nice of Gree to completely shut up again when they screw something up..

How's Mr "my team" ?

GreeLOVEUS
07-03-2014, 09:50 AM
So when people tell the truth, that you Gree failed AGAIN none of your mods can be found lol

if you put out a quest then support it. Make it open to everyone. Why you doing discrimination letting one faction finish another not. And if that's an error just reply back gree.

Anyone that spent any money on raid boss from day 1 it started contact iTunes or google and get every money you spent on this event. and Yes you will get money back because quest has error and no support from developers.

If they don't care to reply and/or fix there problems they shouldn't get paid for doing nothing.

And Yes i am trying to get Mods attention with my post. You can ban my Ip just fix this 23/29 master quest.

GrimAmoeba
07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
So when people tell the truth, that you Gree failed AGAIN none of your mods can be found lol

if you put out a quest then support it. Make it open to everyone. Why you doing discrimination letting one faction finish another not. And if that's an error just reply back gree.

Anyone that spent any money on raid boss from day 1 it started contact iTunes or google and get every money you spent on this event. and Yes you will get money back because quest has error and no support from developers.

If they don't care to reply and/or fix there problems they shouldn't get paid for doing nothing.

And Yes i am trying to get Mods attention with my post. You can ban my Ip just fix this 23/29 master quest.

I don't think Gree will waste time banning you if they can't understand your statement

Loki KAD
07-03-2014, 04:49 PM
I don't think Gree will waste time banning you if they can't understand your statement

Thanks that's hilarious!

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Apologies for the delayed response.

We have found that this issue is caused by servers not syncing properly with your game status. While we are working to correct this, please try refreshing your account regularly to ensure it reconnects with the server often. You can refresh your account by visiting your Profile, vaulting your money, or changing map locations. Once this connection is reconfirmed, please check your goal progress; you should see your goal progress updated.

If you continue to experience the issue, please close and reopen your game. This will ensure a fresh connection with the servers.

Again, apologies for the frustration.

Danger Mouse
07-03-2014, 05:06 PM
You don't think people tried any of that already Tadaaah? In two days, no one has tried any of those things? That's your solution? Really?
-
Now, here's a novel idea. How about providing a tried and tested stable game platform without server sync issues before/during/after event roll outs that you are quite obviously expecting people to spend hundreds of dollars to complete? That's just crazy enough it might actually work. You should give it a try someday.

Dlboy
07-03-2014, 05:16 PM
You don't think people tried any of that already Tadaaah? In two days, no one has tried any of those things? That's your solution? Really?

Spot on Danger Mouse! - may as well told us to check to make sure it was plugged in! C'Mon!

Danger Mouse
07-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Just as well we all waited for two days with baited breath for that advice otherwise we'd really be screwed wouldn't we??

Pidgeot
07-03-2014, 05:31 PM
What about those of us that would have finished it but can no complete because the faction we paid to finish it with is not around. Do we get compensated the valor and unit?

Thief
07-03-2014, 07:34 PM

We have found that this issue is caused by servers not syncing properly with your game status. While we are working to correct this, please try refreshing your account regularly to ensure it reconnects with the server often. You can refresh your account by visiting your Profile, vaulting your money, or changing map locations. Once this connection is reconfirmed, please check your goal progress; you should see your goal progress updated.

If you continue to experience the issue, please close and reopen your game. This will ensure a fresh connection with the servers.

Tadaah simply by summoning the next Raid boss it would have to sync with the servers.

Donkey
07-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Finally found out who answers my tickets...

Tadaah simply by summoning the next Raid boss it would have to sync with the servers.

Maz
07-03-2014, 09:00 PM

Forgot logging in and out and or attacking a rival. None I those work for this issue, it's been 2 days, you don think people have attacked or hit a npc or summoned a boss...? Or even logged out and back in or looked at their profile ? No one in 2 days..?

Greg76
07-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Itunes will reimburse you any money spent, hell you can get back whatever you spent in the last month if you want. Just tell them gree messed up, its that easy, many players get refunds all the time.

gero
07-03-2014, 09:45 PM
This response is unacceptable Tadaah. What about the delays incurred by teams trying to complete masters? Time is money! And not only did you guys shorten the event by a day, this "server" error has cost many teams precious time and tremendous amounts of money. Fix this, make it right and move on...enough of these canned responses. Listen to your customers!!!

Stevekov
07-03-2014, 10:23 PM
It's worse than stated as gold spent doing fa on the masters lvl attracts folders which were to be used on gaining the wrapper or helping llps gain the lower quests. As a result gold has simply been used to buy folders.
Also we have now missed out on getting the wrapper units obtained by hitting bosses upto and including lvl150.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Interesting. I have a friend in one of the very top teams (think top 5). They spend gold like there is no tomorrow. Only a handful of factions can outspend them. And being the team they are, they have many players with stats in the billions, so they need fewer hits to take a boss down.

Even though they have been going at it since the event began, he tells me they are not yet on 23/29. Close, but not there yet.

Maybe they just take things easy over there, but it did strike me as peculiar that one of the top spending teams in the game is behind all of your factions on this event.

So just how did all of you get to 23 of 29 so quickly? Or are you also all in top 5 teams?

some of these tappers really like to do this. They go at it long, strong, and deep. I can believe people are well along, some almost done, and a few like us ain't did NUTTIN.