PDA

View Full Version : THE DEW NUTTINS don't care if you or don't!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-01-2014, 04:35 PM
If you don't give a pile of monkey poo, you're lazy, don't give a flying hockey puck, wanna keep your money, don't want nobody ordering you around, and want to run your business your way: join us, the proud losers, the procrastinators, ignoring every event for the entire year of 2014; we're the few, the proud, the lazy, we're
THE DEW NUTTINS!

We like DEWIN' NUTTIN', because we're great at it!
:o

We're the biggest losers ever, and hardly work at losing, it just comes naturally to us. We were BORN LOSERS, and we plan to DIE LOSERS, too.

THE DEW NUTTINS

You'll NEVER see our name on any leader board because we don't do ISH.
We don't even try to do ISH.
Doing ISH ain't natural, and spending money for ISH that don't exist, well that's just crazy. Crazy we ain't, we is jest lazy!!!

We are looking for a hostile takeover of top 10 team so they can do the events for as are NOTORIOUS for DEWIN' NUTTIN' with summer here, we got more NUTTIN' to not do, and we KNOW you can't and won't STOP, so we desire to leverage your weakness to our advantage. We're DEWIN' a lot more NUTTIN' this summer, join us now to do SUMMIN' for us!!!!!

ROTFL = ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LOSING, it's not what we do that masters to us, because we don't DEW NUTTIN'!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Hurry, openings are filling up SLOWLY. ROTFL
LOL

Yo Salty
07-02-2014, 10:17 AM
LMFAOOOOO funny

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-03-2014, 01:09 PM
You oughta be joining my crew, yo. We make everyone officer and you does whatever you wants to does.

Domino_brown
07-05-2014, 09:41 PM
I have to say, I enjoy reading your posts for some reason... May be you remind me of someone? And your faction sounds hip, I might have come party some time ;)

Urbz
07-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Bump to the greatest team out there

I am a cow!
07-15-2014, 01:58 AM
Bump to the top XD

Speed ump
07-16-2014, 08:06 AM
By the way, I forgot to say welcome back PJ. Couldn't stay away I see.