PDA

View Full Version : Red, White and Lag

krimesity
07-01-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm convinced Greed does this on purpose. I hit my targets and they don't register for almost a minute.. so I wonder what's going on and if I should hit them more in case I missed but nope... the completed screen pops up.

Incompetence or shady tactics? Which is it Greed?

I have a brand new galaxy S5 with almost nothing on it so I don't want to hear your BS excuses about it being my slow phone.

Nighteg
07-01-2014, 03:32 PM

I'm pretty sure it's a mix of both.

Molly's Side Boob
07-01-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna go with incompetence, I'd be surprised if Gree is smart enough to be this horrible of a company.

Dipstik
07-01-2014, 03:51 PM
No problems here. Have you tried buying an iPhone?

alex88
07-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Stop thinking so hard then and wait a minute between hits

jux
07-01-2014, 04:18 PM
The game needs to sync with the server to register the kills. Just hit the bank and make a deposit (min $10), then look back at your goals if you need to check your progress; the kill will have registered.

It seems like the info about kills is stored locally (hence the completion screen), but the goals info comes from the server & requires a sync. This is similar to those times when events start, but you can't see them in your goals until you restart cc.

That said, looking forward to the day that we don't have to jump through this hoop...

Lethal420
07-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Just refresh your rivals list it will register then.

I'm convinced Greed does this on purpose. I hit my targets and they don't register for almost a minute.. so I wonder what's going on and if I should hit them more in case I missed but nope... the completed screen pops up.

I have a brand new galaxy S5 with almost nothing on it so I don't want to hear your BS excuses about it being my slow phone.

Simon.
07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Same S5, yes bank etc works most of the time, however sometimes once you get the reward the LTQ disappears off the list and have to restart the game to get it back. Haven't reinstalled CC for a while, so likely that is the issue - dumping the cache and force closing doesn't help either.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Hahaha.. wait... someone actually edited the "BS" part out of my thread title? oooooookay?

I love tacos
07-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Hahaha.. wait... someone actually edited the "BS" part out of my thread title? oooooookay?Maybe you need to take a look at your original post.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Maybe you need to take a look at your original post.

Okay? And? My Thread title was Red White and BS Lag.. Yet they didn't edit the BS out of my post.

Vile Lynn
07-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Okay? And? My Thread title was Red White and BS Lag.. Yet they didn't edit the BS out of my post.
They can't get all of the BS off the forum

Re your post, since you know it lags, check the goals list to see if you've completed instead of hitting the mob, again. By that time, you should have your reward if finished.

All of the GREE games that I play have bad lag. The lag makes miss-taps occur too often.