PDA

View Full Version : Tadaaah you should apologise for your comments in this thread

Captain Torgue
07-01-2014, 01:22 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94669-The-Art-of-Bore

Mocking the people who pay your salary is highly unethical and just plain rude. I'm not even a SAS supporter and I found your photo absolutely disgraceful.

As such I demand a written apology to the CC community in essay format.

Thank you.

Zincincpink
07-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Lol, I don't know who you think Tadaaah was making fun of but from where I stand it looks like Tadaaah is getting tired of having to close so many threads :D

surfinguy369
07-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Torgue she is saying that nobody wants to hear about the 2 of those syndicates on here anymore.

Dipstik
07-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Ain't no drama like sas drama.

*munches popcorn*

Max Power
07-01-2014, 06:56 AM

Mocking the people who pay your salary is highly unethical and just plain rude. I'm not even a SAS supporter and I found your photo absolutely disgraceful.

Thank you.

Shut up.

Seriously.

Brendan
07-01-2014, 09:35 AM

Thank you.

Couldn't agree more, Assault & Flattery could be annoying but was at least humorous. Tadaaah is disrespectful. I don't see anything in the code of conduct where we aren't allowed to mention TAW or SAS.

But after TAW managed to retain top prize despite having a hacker in the team (any other syndicate would have been disbanded) we know that the game is heavily biased towards the big spenders.

Evan1000
07-01-2014, 09:38 AM
I found her comment hilarious, don't see why forum mod's can't have a sense of humor when in the end it's just a phone game.

MISTERFTW
07-01-2014, 08:30 PM
I thought it was kinda funny. I see no need for an apology. Talking about being rude and disgraceful, lol
Have you demanded an apology from everyone in the customer service department? The technicians? The developers?

Captain Torgue
07-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Have you demanded an apology from everyone in the customer service department? The technicians? The developers?

Actually that's not a bad idea. I will work on that now.

Zincincpink
07-02-2014, 03:16 AM
Actually that's not a bad idea. I will work on that now.

Is the customer service outsourced? I find it strange how when I contact customer service they always seem to think I have a similar but different inquiry. For example I contacted them about the individual award for 176th - 200th of the upcoming war (it's a 14% mafia attack bonus lol) telling them they should fix it now instead of patching it after the rewards are handed out like gree has done in the past. Anyway they replied by telling me what individual award I received from last war... Either customer service doesn't read their emails thoroughly or they don't know much English.

KarenWill
07-02-2014, 04:53 AM
Ahahahaha Tadaah should just post the same comment again.. But on this thread

KemoKidd
07-02-2014, 06:53 AM
I think we all under appreciated assault and flattery while she was here. She set a high standard that so far hasn't been close to being matched. She had event info the day it came out and sometimes before the event even started. She even wanted us to know more about best in an ask me anything thread which was nice.

She never had to ask us to remind her to do her job either.

Dipstik
07-02-2014, 07:17 AM
Meh. I miss Ogre... errr... Crime City Mark :)

Biggy Smalls
07-02-2014, 08:58 AM
I thought it was pretty funny, good to have a mod with a sense of humour. Unlike the vast majority of people on here that need a personality transplant.

Tadaaah
07-02-2014, 03:53 PM
I apologize if you felt like I have insulted you that was not the intention. Many had said we weren't having any fun, so I was just trying to have a little bit of fun. You can mention TAW or SAS as long as it doesn't get out of hand and turn into a flame war. We should be getting some more hands in here soon so there will be no need for reminders and we can start running community contest again.

rasheedgas
07-02-2014, 03:59 PM

Thank you.

Didn't see any disrespect in that. Remain silent and stop trying to boil things up

MISTERFTW
07-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Keep up with what you are doing Tadaaah. It was straight up FUNNY. Im pretty sure you brought on more smiles than frowns. Thank you for the harmless humor

Evan1000
07-02-2014, 05:18 PM
We should have player mods that don't work for GREE but pitch in ideas, kind of like a student government. I nominate Dipstick, he's full of great ideas :cool:

Jon_Snow
07-02-2014, 05:44 PM
lulz........

Dipstik
07-02-2014, 05:50 PM
If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve.

KarenWill
07-02-2014, 06:46 PM
It was funny as he'll Tadaaah you made my day:)
Haters gonna hate ;)

Captain Torgue
07-03-2014, 01:25 AM
I apologize if you felt like I have insulted you that was not the intention. Many had said we weren't having any fun, so I was just trying to have a little bit of fun. You can mention TAW or SAS as long as it doesn't get out of hand and turn into a flame war. We should be getting some more hands in here soon so there will be no need for reminders and we can start running community contest again.

I accept your apology.

P.S

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/078/c/c/you_just_got_trolled_by_princesszelda224-d4t81jy.jpg

Max Power
07-03-2014, 05:53 AM
If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve.

How many people on this forum will know the source of that quote?

(No googling, people!)

Captain Torgue
07-04-2014, 01:55 AM
How many people on this forum will know the source of that quote?

(No googling, people!)

How many people on this forum actually care?

hexie
07-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I will work on that now.

Uh oh ... time to fire up the thesaurus and turn off auto paragraphing and word count again?

You can mention TAW or SAS as long as it doesn't get out of hand and turn into a flame war.

Shall I attach the wings to the pigs now or will we try inserting the rockets?