PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little bit disappointed

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey. Gree guys.

Why'd you have to lock a thread where, for once, people were actually allowed to speak their minds freely for more than a few hours? A lot of the problems on here, I've seen, is because people talk past each other. Allow them some slack, let them get it all out and maybe things turn out okay. Or... Is peace between factions bad for business? Yeah, that must be it. Got it now. I will shut up.

But one one more thing before I go, this guy who you banned just now for making multiple posts about cheap gold. I appreciate it is against your forum rules. But do you have ANY IDEA how incredibly frustrating it is for us to sit on THIS side of the game, where we pay to play, and catch people cheat and thieve, report them to you and then NOTHING happens? You should reward people who bring you real cheats, exploits and hacks and bring down the hammer on those caught out. Don't ignore the good guys until they get so frustrated at having to pay your salaries while you do nothing, that they decide to make everyone aware of the fact. That's just very, very poor form. Just do your jobs properly, take action when we give you the unsavouries on a platter and I guarantee you, no one here will feel the need to start threads about hackers and cheats. Your life as mods will be so much simpler.

Last thing. If I find there is really such a thing as a free or low cost gold hack I would be pretty upset given the amount of cash I waste on this game.

Myram94
06-30-2014, 02:20 PM
iv played this game for over 4 yrs back when funzio owned it, abd have spent over 20k which to some is nuthin to what they spend, but it hurts that they allow gold hacks to happen

{Kill Joy}
06-30-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't think they are allowing gold hacks. I think they are the ones doing it.

Myram94
06-30-2014, 02:34 PM
I agree with you killjoy, but if thats the case then why dont they just make them the prices instead of the outrageous prices they have now

Mw Adam
06-30-2014, 02:35 PM
The guy that was banned is my friend in real life, iv played this game for over 4 yrs back when funzio owned it, abd have spent over 20k which to some is nuthin to what they spend, but it hurts that they allow gold hacks to happen

The game is not 4 years old, sorry, try again. I new he was about to get banned. It is a shame that people that are asking questions about cheaters are banned and the cheaters are allowed to cheat?

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 02:40 PM
I don't know how many times I can type this.

If you feel that a player is abusing the systems, please report them with as much information as possible. It does not benefit us to have these players in-game either. We have zero tolerance for such players and take these types of matters very serious.

So again, please report such players and allow us time to investigate.

Note: Starting threads just to cause unrest is not allowed and they will be locked, along with insulting any staff. Please word your discussions constructively.

Mw Adam
06-30-2014, 02:53 PM

If you feel that a player is abusing the systems, please report them with as much information as possible. It does not benefit us to have these players in-game either. We have zero tolerance for such players and take these types of matters very serious.

Note: Starting threads just to cause unrest is not allowed and they will be locked, along with insulting any staff. Please word your discussions constructively.

Tadaaah, with all due respect, (and I said with all due respect) I don't think he was trying to cause unrest, he was just trying to get an answer about the cheaters. For the people that spend real money on the game, (I am a retired heavy gold spender, now light) we are most irritated when we hear about a cheat, come to the forum to look for answers and get stonewalled. It's like you want to pretend it does not happen and it will go away. Wondering why I am not a heavy gold user anymore?????

Zombie boy
06-30-2014, 03:15 PM
I am friends with the person that got banned as well. It's sad that a player that's spends money to be in the faction that he is in gets banned for things that should have been taking care of a while ago. He sent in information a while ago only to be ignored by gree. So them he decided to get other people to send in the information that they had as well and they got ignored as well. It is funny that you banned a player that does not cause any problems at all. The worst thing he did was repost threads. The only reason he has done that is because gree ignored him and the rest of the people that are trying to make this game fair. The fact of the matter is that you should have banned a lot more players on here way before you banned him. But I do know that it made him laugh and he is no where done and when he does share the information with all the people that are buying cheap gold outside of the game there will be a lot of ticked off people. Especially the ones that sit here and condemn sup for cheating. And I for one can't wait for that day to happen.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 03:15 PM

Tadaaah, I'd like Gree to be responsive in the same way you want us to be constructive. The bottom line is, we pay you a hell of a lot and you should deliver a sound product. Is that too much to ask? Do you think I'm being insulting when I say this?

Time and again people report things to Gree only for nothing to be done about it. What would you like us to do then? Keep quiet and keep paying? It is a serious question Tadaaah and I would like your answer. Just what should we do? People are fed up being treated like this so they resort to a last desperate measure: post on here, not to start a fight, but to lull you into action.

A while back, Gree posted graphics about how much it earned from this game JUST on WD weekends. Obscene amounts, and this was before the gold grab we experience now. You have no excuse to be super reactive with the amount of money coming in from all if us. And yet we are frustrated by your lack of action. Take speed ump the leader of SUP. He posted on here many times that he is still waiting for Gree to remove that top valor unit. Why, Tadaaah, has that not been done when a player actually asks you himself? You don't even have to find the player you can locate him dead easy. I'd really like to know.

GrimAmoeba
06-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Tadaaah, I'd like Gree to be responsive in the same way you want us to be constructive. The bottom line is, we pay you a hell of a lot and you should deliver a sound product. Is that too much to ask? Do you think I'm being insulting when I say this?

Time and again people report things to Gree only for nothing to be done about it. What would you like us to do then? Keep quiet and keep paying? It is a serious question Tadaaah and I would like your answer. Just what should we do? People are fed up being treated like this so they resort to a last desperate measure: post on here, not to start a fight, but to lull you into action.

A while back, Gree posted graphics about how much it earned from this game JUST on WD weekends. Obscene amounts, and this was before the gold grab we experience now. You have no excuse to be super reactive with the amount of money coming in from all if us. And yet we are frustrated by your lack of action. Take speed ump the leader of SUP. He posted on here many times that he is still waiting for Gree to remove that top valor unit. Why, Tadaaah, has that not been done when a player actually asks you himself? You don't even have to find the player you can locate him dead easy. I'd really like to know.

If you have noticed the ultimate way to get to Gree is through Apple, obvious it has worked due to all the changes we are seeing. We just need to go keep complaining to the MAN and you will see more changes or ultimately the inevitable one

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 03:58 PM
We are unable to disclose every detail that happens behind the scenes. Teams do take action against these types of players and it is an ongoing process. We have scripts but yes, we still would like you to report and help us identify new ways to abuse the system and more players. It is a joint effort. The teams will continue to develop more security features as well as investigate reports. Yes, many reports we receive do not show signs of "hacks" or "cheating". But that doesn't mean quit reporting. We understand these types of players can be frustrating and we ban any player we find to be abusing the game. No, we will not disclose every player that is banned, but trust there are players banned when caught.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Is this the same screwy? I agree with everthing you've said in this thread. Amazing. I so think there was some positive things being said and worked out in that thread, amoung the negative ones. Sometimes we just have to shout things out

Zombie boy
06-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Let me ask you this. I understand that jgmecarter got banned for reposting a thread 3 times, but why did his 1st thread get closed down and taken off the forum. He started a second one and you locked it. Then he started the third thread and he got banned. But what made you take the 1st thread down in the first place. It did not break any rules on this forum. You did not even warn him or say anything to him you just took it down then locked the second one then banned him. He never even got warned. There was no reason to make the first thread disappear. Unless one of the comments about a gree being apart of it upset you guys. The fact is now in a lot of the groups people are starting to think that your employees are the ones selling the gold. I don't think it true but that is what people are starting to think now.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Let me ask you this. I understand that jgmecarter got banned for reposting a thread 3 times, but why did his 1st thread get closed down and taken off the forum. He started a second one and you locked it. Then he started the third thread and he got banned. But what made you take the 1st thread down in the first place. It did not break any rules on this forum. You did not even warn him or say anything to him you just took it down then locked the second one then banned him. He never even got warned. There was no reason to make the first thread disappear. Unless one of the comments about a gree being apart of it upset you guys. The fact is now in a lot of the groups people are starting to think that your employees are the ones selling the gold. I don't think it true but that is what people are starting to think now.

We don't discuss actions taken against any player with others. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct. Posting threads that already exist in the forums can be locked.

Rest assured, our employees would never participate in such an act. It is as frustrating and harmful for us as it is you. So again, please report such players so we can investigate and ban appropriately. Thanks.

Zombie boy
06-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Jgmecarter messaged and took your advice on what to do with the information that he had and he did what you asked him to do. Free blew him and others off and then he messaged you again and told you that gree blew him off. He then asked you what he should do next and you never replied to him again. Why is that. You say that gree wants to ban players for cheating and yet you don't return a person's message that has information that could prove that people top factions are cheating. And when I am saying top factions I don't mean sup. I am talking the top 50 factions.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Jgmecarter messaged and took your advice on what to do with the information that he had and he did what you asked him to do. Free blew him and others off and then he messaged you again and told you that gree blew him off. He then asked you what he should do next and you never replied to him again. Why is that. You say that gree wants to ban players for cheating and yet you don't return a person's message that has information that could prove that people top factions are cheating. And when I am saying top factions I don't mean sup. I am talking the top 50 factions.

As much as I try to get to every message I receive. Some do fall through the cracks. Please note that discussing PM is against the forum guidelines as well. Please keep the thread on-topic. Please report players through the support system. PM'ing is not the proper way to report. Additionally, trying to extort employees to give you something in exchange for the information is not the proper way to report players either. Thanks.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Come on Tadaaah. All you're doing is telling us what is against forum guidelines (basically most things and then the catch-all category of things you don't like so much). Please answer my questions in my earlier post. Seriously, when we bring you a hacker or cheat on a platter with all the details we have, and you fail to do anything... What do you expect us to do?

A. Nothing. Keep playing, keep paying. We are working on this, trust us. Even if nothing happens.
B. If it bothers you that much, just stop playing. Jeez.
C. Keep sending the same tickets over and over again. It's not like we have a working ticketing system.
D. Accept it wasn't a hacker. You didn't see it, and we were never here.
E. Become so frustrated that you take to the forum complaining. So we can ban you but not the hacker. Serves you right for being a nuisance.

Okay so some of that is tongue in cheek but underlying this there is a serious issue. Can you now please address this? It simply isn't good enough for complaints to vanish into another world and for you to hide behind your mantra of "we don't discuss individual cases". Sorry but that's rubbish and just a convenient excuse for you when nothing happens.

You can tell I'm frustrated by a succession of Gree admins and mods who do little but to give us a run around.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 05:43 PM
As we have provided you with the appropriate means to report players and explained that there are security feature in game to help catch these types of players, it appears this conversation has ran it's course. These players are frustrating for all of us and we want to take action against them as much as you do. Please continue to report players.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 05:44 PM
I remeber the pic posted here of a faction with hundreds of million in bricks. I even remeber gree saying it was possible. I posted that there is no way that was possible, even sup has in the low hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of millions is in no way possible. That was the work of one person, and I think most of us know who that is, including gree. I can see I'm not the only one who has shown in very great detail what is going on there.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Why not name and shame hackers Tadaaah? Surely as a deterrent to others and a demonstration that Gree is active in this area, some sort of shame file in the forums would be a great way to demonstrate pro-active policing. Locked, no comments allowed, but a posted thread notice from Gree with this weeks accounts banned for hacking.
-
Then noone has to take your word for it, hackers know that they don't get to hide as everyone will know their account is gone, posted threads by forum members blaming this that and everyone whos account has disappeared for hacking become redundant. What are the negatives that outweigh these positives? I'm seriously asking Tadaaah in all good faith. Noone likes a hacker, and posting such a shame file would be celebrated by the community and go a long way to earning serious cred for Gree.
-
It's Gree's policy of not disclosing specifics on hackers removed that causes so much unrest in the forums. Conspiracy theories flourish in a vacuum of information. Open disclosure would smooth so many waters it's not funny.
-
Tadaaah, can you give us some idea why Gree doesn't go down the name and shame path, or would Gree be willing to consider it?

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 06:16 PM
I like that idea danger. Doubt gree will go along, but shaming cheats would only lead to people finaly being less willing to put up with them. That's a good thing.

Prettypupp
06-30-2014, 06:32 PM
What's funny is that the mod erased zombie boys message after the mod accused jgmecarter of asking for something in return for his information. Jgmecarter showed me the screen shots of what was said between him and the mod and he never asked for anything in return. And just so everyone knows zombie boy got banned because he asked the mod if it is against forum policy to discuss private messages then why did he say that jgmecarter asked for something in return. And then asked who he could go to to turn him in. But he deleted that message.

Prettypupp
06-30-2014, 06:35 PM
As much as I try to get to every message I receive. Some do fall through the cracks. Please note that discussing PM is against the forum guidelines as well. Please keep the thread on-topic. Please report players through the support system. PM'ing is not the proper way to report. Additionally, trying to extort employees to give you something in exchange for the information is not the proper way to report players either. Thanks.

This is the message I was just referring too. Didn't the mod just break a rule. And not only did he break a rule a lied as well.

Q Raider
06-30-2014, 06:42 PM

Read and just had to respond to this one.

I USED to report a couple of quite specific and blatantly obvious game cheats (long time ago now) relating to impossible levels of PVE units obtained from the higher maps (eg thousands of Transport Raiders) by players who were not even at the minimum level required to access the maps and the XP gained SHOULD have put them at a much higher level than they were (as in a level 80 with 2,000 Transport Raiders, that kind of obvious).

After one such reported player attacked for the fourth or fifth time it became obvious that Gree either chose to ignore the blatantly obvious deviation from the correct mechanics of the game or that they actively supported such behaviour.

Gave up playing the game with any zest after that.

Pop in now and again for a read.......seems NOTHING has changed.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:48 PM
Read and just had to respond to this one.

I USED to report a couple of quite specific and blatantly obvious game cheats (long time ago now) relating to impossible levels of PVE units obtained from the higher maps (eg thousands of Transport Raiders) by players who were not even at the minimum level required to access the maps and the XP gained SHOULD have put them at a much higher level than they were (as in a level 80 with 2,000 Transport Raiders, that kind of obvious).

After one such reported player attacked for the fourth or fifth time it became obvious that Gree either chose to ignore the blatantly obvious deviation from the correct mechanics of the game or that they actively supported such behaviour.

Gave up playing the game with any zest after that.

Pop in now and again for a read.......seems NOTHING has changed.

See, this is what I mean tadaaah. If this player saw his cheat in the shame file then I bet they'd have a much more satisfied game playing experience.
-
Gree may well have eventually got to his message and dealt with the cheat, but noone knows. So they assume nothing was done.
-
A shame file would very publically demonstrate action and give players like this one the means to know that yes, their report DID make a difference.
-
Like I said, lock the shame file thread, don't allow any comments so that it is just information for player benefit only. Do this and I bet and you will see a dramatic drop in negative threads in the forum.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 06:58 PM
A few things:

I never stated who sent those types of messages. It was a generalization; you'd be surprised how general. If you prefer us to crack down harder on rules then trying to openly answer your questions that are borderline for a more polite warning; we can definitely do that.

@Mouse We can discuss that with the teams. There are some people that would then try to use that list in turn as a way to cheat the game. From personal experience the few games I know that do this, it is not successful.

Prettypupp
06-30-2014, 07:01 PM
I think thread showing everyone who the cheaters are is a great idea.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 07:04 PM
A few things:

I never stated who sent those types of messages. It was a generalization; you'd be surprised how general. If you prefer us to crack down harder on rules then trying to openly answer your questions that are borderline for a more polite warning; we can definitely do that.

@Mouse We can discuss that with the teams. There are some people that would then try to use that list in turn as a way to cheat the game. From personal experience the few games I know that do this, it is not successful.

Hi Tadaaah

The specifics of what they did to cheat/hack doesn't need to be published. Just the fact that account X with game name Y was caught and banned for cheating/hacking. That's all the detail people would like to see that (a) Gree are on the case; and (b) their reports of game name Y for hacking was heard and did make a difference.

Discuss with the teams please. I'm sure it would make a big difference to customer satisfaction and help to cement the community feel you are trying to engender.

Prettypupp
06-30-2014, 07:10 PM

Oh sorry I think zombie boy and myself thought you were saying that jgmecarter asked for something in return. I am jot sure why we thought that. Sorry it won't happen again.

Jrich
06-30-2014, 07:11 PM
http://www.wired.com/2014/05/fighting-online-harassment/

This is a great article in Wired about curbing abuse and bullying. Essentially it states that by informing players of their misdeeds, specifically quoting the specific abusive language used, goes a long way to rehabilitating their behavior.

I realize hacking and abusive comments are different problems but the solutions aren't so far apart.

Publicly revealing misdeeds works wonders for reforming behavior. Or maybe your sharehokders don't like revealing weaknesses... Yeah that's more likely

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 11:22 PM
As we have provided you with the appropriate means to report players and explained that there are security feature in game to help catch these types of players, it appears this conversation has ran it's course. These players are frustrating for all of us and we want to take action against them as much as you do. Please continue to report players.

Aargh! I can see this discussion is as pointless as reporting unlawful behaviour to Support. Tadaaah, you say you've provided us with means to report players. Check. We agree on that. That's where your discussion ends and mine BEGINS: I am trying to engage you on what happens (or rather doesn't happen) once we've reported these characters.

First thing, we get a standard message saying thanks, but Gree won't be discussing the individual matter.

Next thing, the reported player is still seen roaming the game freely.

So you've given us the mechanism to report the issue. That's just one aspect. Problem is, no one is home to deal with issues reported via this mechanism. So this is my question, plain and simple: what we are supposed to do now? Should we say, "oh that's all right then, we should continue to pay because we have a mechanism to report the baddies" Eh?? I'm not complaining that the mechanism is broken. I'm complaining at Gree's apparent complete and unacceptable INDIFFERENCE when we take the time to help you.

Maybe this shame list is a good idea because, Tadaaah, to put it bluntly, we have zero trust when you say Gree is dealing with it. We simply do not believe it anymore. Why? Because we continue to see units that should not be in players' inventories after they have been reported to Gree. Because we continue to bump into people who have been reported for having multiple of the same boost buildings. Because multiple people have reported and provided evidence of a gold hack and it is still ongoing.

We don't just want to get a message that you're on top of it. We want to KNOW and SEE that you're on top of it.

iamthewarlus
07-01-2014, 01:07 AM

Hey dude,

how about you, on behalf of your employer answer this question straight up once and for all.

are you people returning us the 2450 gold that was accidentally spent on the ship during frontline event?

You do know deep down inside your heart that we genuinely clicked the damm button while speed tapping fast and furious deploying the ground unit. For me, the 100 ships still remain in my inventory and I do not intend to use them. Not now, not ever.

Please do not even tell us the blanket rule of there being no refund for units purchased with Gold. Because you know full well what happened when GREE mistakenly released the air unit with 6k stats for just 1 Gold.

Yes, you people removed all our planes and happily refunded us the gold back, against our wishes!

So stop your double standard practices because that's just going to drag your reputation through mud.

Just give me your side of logical explanation and i'll like to see how GREE responds to this one....

buckshot
07-01-2014, 04:59 AM
We don't discuss actions taken against any player with others. Please read and review the Forum Code of Conduct. Posting threads that already exist in the forums can be locked.

Rest assured, our employees would never participate in such an act. It is as frustrating and harmful for us as it is you. So again, please report such players so we can investigate and ban appropriately. Thanks.

Lmao Tadaaah, I suppose you believe there's no dirty cops, politians and priests either? Gimme a break.

DFI
07-01-2014, 05:10 AM
I think what tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah means is that we are all allowed to have 13 dbjs without fear of being banned bc that is the new Mendoza line for this game. While we're at it maybe we also add a few ACs and a couple Le buildings I missed.

Prettypupp
07-01-2014, 05:29 AM
More tickets sent in and 2 out of 3 tickets got replies that had nothing to do with the ticket that got sent it. But I am sure that when we get responses from gree showing us that they do not even read are tickets, that we are just suppose to keep are mouth shut and allow gree to do there job on tickets that they never read in the first place

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-01-2014, 06:14 AM
As the beautiful Angela Bofill once sang, "You Oughta Know By Now" LOL.

lemonhaze
07-01-2014, 07:11 AM
More tickets sent in and 2 out of 3 tickets got replies that had nothing to do with the ticket that got sent it. But I am sure that when we get responses from gree showing us that they do not even read are tickets, that we are just suppose to keep are mouth shut and allow gree to do there job on tickets that they never read in the first place

i have sent in several tickets and they send me stuiff that wasnt even related to the question i sent..sometimes i think they cant even understand simple english when they send me these off the wall responses that has nothing to do with the ticket i sent in

Jannski
07-01-2014, 07:52 AM
I used to play this game called Asheron's call... I saw someone botting once. (People would set their account up and run it 24 x 7 using a bot program... against ToS... and if they did it in an area you needed for a quest it could prevent you from progressing in the game.) I reported the guy... and since I needed the area for a quest I was there waiting. It was really cool. In about 5 minutes I saw a clear bubble type thing go around the guy... and a mod avatar appeared. It chatted with the guy asking him to do simple things like jump, turn in a circle, say something back... which of course none of that happened because the bot program hadn't adapted for all the tests the mod had. Then all of a sudden the hacker's avatar disappeared from the game world... and the mod bowed to me and said, "You may continue your quest. Thank you for reporting."

Now I get we can't do anything nearly that cool in modern war because of the nature of the game interface. ...but I have to admit that made me want to find another cheater just to see that again. LOL!

Web323
07-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Better yet, a friend got banned because someone reported him as a hacker. He has a mini that just hits walls in a top 25 faction so his level 50ish account has over 100 million stats. Ban an account without even looking into it but not ban blatant hacking accounts?

xxxfff
07-01-2014, 09:34 AM
If i saw something like that while hitting someone on Emir Island, i would lose my shi*. That would be hilarious.

I used to play this game called Asheron's call... I saw someone botting once. (People would set their account up and run it 24 x 7 using a bot program... against ToS... and if they did it in an area you needed for a quest it could prevent you from progressing in the game.) I reported the guy... and since I needed the area for a quest I was there waiting. It was really cool. In about 5 minutes I saw a clear bubble type thing go around the guy... and a mod avatar appeared. It chatted with the guy asking him to do simple things like jump, turn in a circle, say something back... which of course none of that happened because the bot program hadn't adapted for all the tests the mod had. Then all of a sudden the hacker's avatar disappeared from the game world... and the mod bowed to me and said, "You may continue your quest. Thank you for reporting."

Now I get we can't do anything nearly that cool in modern war because of the nature of the game interface. ...but I have to admit that made me want to find another cheater just to see that again. LOL!

xxxfff
07-01-2014, 09:39 AM
I think it would have to be the reverse. A list of anonymous accounts and why they were banned or what happened. Lots of accounts have the same name, there are privacy issues, etc. If you want to confirm action, you don't need names. It would be cool to see some list of how many people were banned or "we have removed 3,500 Vicious Tactical Bombers". However, that would also give cheaters a road map on where to go/what to do/what they are more likely to get away with. Bad unintended consequences.

See, this is what I mean tadaaah. If this player saw his cheat in the shame file then I bet they'd have a much more satisfied game playing experience.
-
Gree may well have eventually got to his message and dealt with the cheat, but noone knows. So they assume nothing was done.
-
A shame file would very publically demonstrate action and give players like this one the means to know that yes, their report DID make a difference.
-
Like I said, lock the shame file thread, don't allow any comments so that it is just information for player benefit only. Do this and I bet and you will see a dramatic drop in negative threads in the forum.

07-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Regardless of the topic, the way that the players are talked down to and passively-aggressively threatened with "being more restrictive with banning" is sickening. I genuinely hope someone is taking screenshots of this thread. I don't think Gree would appreciate being represented like this. For shame, honestly. This is not the type of example to set.

Dreson7
07-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Stephen, if I recall it was over thirty billion concrete in that factions vault. We both worked on this case together. Sadly, no action has occurred to remove the concrete or ban those responsible. I will agree with you. There is no way any faction can legitimately have millions of concretes.

If any of you wish to see the picture. Let me know

Dreson7
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM
I remeber the pic posted here of a faction with hundreds of million in bricks. I even remeber gree saying it was possible. I posted that there is no way that was possible, even sup has in the low hundreds of thousands. Hundreds of millions is in no way possible. That was the work of one person, and I think most of us know who that is, including gree. I can see I'm not the only one who has shown in very great detail what is going on there.

Stephen, if I recall it was over thirty billion concrete in that factions vault. We both worked on this case together. Sadly, no action has occurred to remove the concrete or ban those responsible. I will agree with you. There is no way any faction can legitimately have millions of concretes.

If any of you wish to see the picture. Let me know

Dreson7
07-01-2014, 01:08 PM
I actually run a group on group me with the sole purpose of posting ss's of accounts that are hacked or with units they shouldn't have

You're invited to my new group 'Hackers/Cheaters Posted Here' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/8715968/W5GPw2

Prettypupp
07-01-2014, 01:36 PM
It won't let me it the group. You might need to make it larger so more people can join.

Prettypupp
07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Regardless of the topic, the way that the players are talked down to and passively-aggressively threatened with "being more restrictive with banning" is sickening. I genuinely hope someone is taking screenshots of this thread. I don't think Gree would appreciate being represented like this. For shame, honestly. This is not the type of example to set.

It is sad that gree gets to ban people because they really don't want to talk about what is going on in there game. They refuse to answer people so they decide to try and get answers here and gree and the mods treat them like crap. But it is what it is. And when ss show up here on the forum of the people that is buying gold for cheap from the hackers, I am sure gree will ban the person that post them and all that cheated will get away with it. But that's Grey's logic ban the players that actually play the game and spend the money to make them money and allow the cheaters to buy gold for really low prices and let them get away with it. And before any mod comes on here and tells us how serious you take this issue, let me say this. Not one person in these forums believe you. Jgmecarter is still playing in the same faction with cheaters and he and many others have turned them in and nothing has been done about it. Look at a couple of the faction that have always been good but now are some how or other a lot better. How do you think they got there. It is really not that hard to figure out.

Speed ump
07-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Dreson, I didn't remeber it being that big a number. Even more ridiculous that we were told it was possible,lol. Screwy the way it works when you report, is this: if you have explicit details of how they are cheating, you are likely to get something done. We can all see players in the game who are at lower levels then the numbers of attacks, raids, and missions would support. Quite obviously energy glitching, or more likely energy hacking. By the way, that airport energy glitch, it's still around. Gree won't take action, even on the obvious. The problem is, a normal player dosnt have the skill set needed to provide the kind of data that will get action taken. There should be a designated group that actively searches for and bans cheaters. There is no such group.

Prettypupp
07-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Dreson, I didn't remeber it being that big a number. Even more ridiculous that we were told it was possible,lol. Screwy the way it works when you report, is this: if you have explicit details of how they are cheating, you are likely to get something done. We can all see players in the game who are at lower levels then the numbers of attacks, raids, and missions would support. Quite obviously energy glitching, or more likely energy hacking. By the way, that airport energy glitch, it's still around. Gree won't take action, even on the obvious. The problem is, a normal player dosnt have the skill set needed to provide the kind of data that will get action taken. There should be a designated group that actively searches for and bans cheaters. There is no such group.

We have sent information with names there game id numbers and a ss on how the hacker tells them exactly what to do in order to transfer the game back in forth and nothing got done. I know nothing got done because some of them are in the that jgmecarter is in right now. And the 10 million point man in the 3rd rank faction is still around as well. So gree did nothing even when we walked them threw everything.

ScrewThis
07-01-2014, 10:29 PM
See, Tadaaah, Prettypupp's experience is a good example of EXACTLY the issue we have with your lack of transparency. People find obvious irregularities, report them and then we find you guys do nothing about it.

We have played this game long enough to know when something isn't right.

A faction with hundreds of millions of bricks? Come on, go do the math with the drop rates that YOU prgrammed. I wonder if in all the game's history more than a billion bricks have dropped - and you expect us to believe ONE faction hoarded one fifth of that? Really?

People offering to sell gold because they found a new exploit and you are given all the information on a platter, but nothing happens? Really?

People with fifty thousand missions and attacks, stats up there with the very best in this game but they are below level 150? Run a simulation with your own game paramaters and tell me how that is possible. Really?

Like I said in my earlier post, Gree just seems INDIFFERENT in all of this. We want a level playing field!!! How difficult is that to understand - or the fact that Gree is legally obliged to provide this since you charge us for the privilege of playing?

As we recover from our stunned reaction to your absence of any reaction at all, I am left to wonder whether we should look into the only other alternative that appears to be open to us to create a level playing field. What if all these cheats, hacks, glitches, whatever you want to call it, were shared openly with the rest of us so we can all cheat at the same level? That would certainly level the playing field. And, since Gree seems indifferent to it, there would be no issue, right?

Now of course I do not advocate that. I am trying to make a point. We want you to clean up this game. And I appreciate it will be a never-ending battle. But where we help you locate the cheaters, do something about it and make us SEE that you are doing it. There is no trust at the moment, from us, when you say you're taking care of things. We can see the evidence that you're not.

Chris Watkins
07-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Guys I am not very computer savey in fact I am not good with them at all but there is one thing that is obvious it's a game on a computer you find away to fix a hack and they will find another hack

Chris Watkins
07-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Or make another hack

Speed ump
07-02-2014, 09:49 AM
This is very true Chris. I think people's frustration comes from feeling that gree does not actively put in a big effort of their own to prevent cheating. As I, screwy, and others here have mentioned some particular examples, many of which are as obvious as the nose on your face, and nothing is done. I know some players have been given second chances by gree, and to a point, I can live with that. I think of they were much more proactive, and making the changes to catch these more obvious ones we have mentioned, that you may see people less willing to put in the effort to cheat, knowing they could very likely lose their games, and all the time they spent, letting down their faction, etc. if enough of us raise this issue, voice our feelings, the more we will get grees attention on this matter. Instead of teams and individuals pointing the fingers at each other, those of us who are legit, pick up the banner, and do something about it. I was absolutely serious about my willingness to pay for an outside firm, and share the expenses so no one would feel like I, or anyone, could manipulate the results. I could not do it for the whole game, but maybe start out at the top, where it's possibly more likely people would try to cheat for the gains they get. Top ten, or whatever. It would be great if gree would be willing to work directly with whoever we find, so an even more thorough search could be made, though i doubt they'd be willing. I just don't know of a better way to start something if gree is not on board with efforts on their end. Maybe if this actually got off the ground, others would start noticing and appreciate the results, and get gree to be more active from their end.

Prettypupp
07-03-2014, 09:58 AM
So what happens to people that are in a faction with cheaters? Do they get in trouble even if they are the one that reported it? And what happens when it's the leader of the faction and the officers of the faction that are cheating. If free bans them where does that leave the faction

Web323
07-03-2014, 10:09 AM
So what happens to people that are in a faction with cheaters? Do they get in trouble even if they are the one that reported it? And what happens when it's the leader of the faction and the officers of the faction that are cheating. If free bans them where does that leave the faction

IF banned leadership would fall to the next player in line.

Speed ump
07-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Prettypup they have done things to entire factions in the past, but recently even when a third of one faction were caught, only the cheaters were affected. I think the second is more the reaction we are going to see today, even of leadership is part of the problem

Donkey
07-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Here speedy goes again.. Blah blah osw are hackers blah blah osw bird, blah blah I hate osw. Now, the osw guys will come on and we will hear about gree contractors playing for sup, sups with 13 Dbjs, sup hacking tutorials, sup glitching rooms etc. Maybe they will throw in the sup racist transcripts as well. Then speedy boy will come on and spout nonsense about osw taking advantage of le sets in fa (forgetting half of sup did it) and then the razors sup idiot will show up to start insulting everyone again. Finally, the osw guys will question why speedy still has three viscous tacticals he shouldn't and then he will claim he was "testing". Great, I now saved everyone about 12 pages of posts.

Prettypup they have done things to entire factions in the past, but recently even when a third of one faction were caught, only the cheaters were affected. I think the second is more the reaction we are going to see today, even of leadership is part of the problem

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
We really don't want people who abuse exploits/hacks/cheats etc. They are as frustrating and detrimental to us as they are you. Hopefully, we will be able to implement a new system for players reporting exploits/cheats/hacks/etc in the future.

Additionally, the team on the backend do continue to implement more security features and scripts to help identify these players and ban them permanently.

lemonhaze
07-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Here speedy goes again.. Blah blah osw are hackers blah blah osw bird, blah blah I hate osw. Now, the osw guys will come on and we will hear about gree contractors playing for sup, sups with 13 Dbjs, sup hacking tutorials, sup glitching rooms etc. Maybe they will throw in the sup racist transcripts as well. Then speedy boy will come on and spout nonsense about osw taking advantage of le sets in fa (forgetting half of sup did it) and then the razors sup idiot will show up to start insulting everyone again. Finally, the osw guys will question why speedy still has three viscous tacticals he shouldn't and then he will claim he was "testing". Great, I now saved everyone about 12 pages of posts.

it seems that if he bought one of them and got it that would be a test but haveing 3 is not a test..hes not the only sup1 player with those in his inventory..i raid them all daily and see alot with it and not only sup as well many players used that cheat/glitch to get those units...i reported everone i seen and all i got back was ticket closed we are working on a solution BS if they was working on it then the players would be banned for glitching,cheating or hacking whatever u wanna call it

lemonhaze
07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
We really don't want people who abuse exploits/hacks/cheats etc. They are as frustrating and detrimental to us as they are you. Hopefully, we will be able to implement a new system for players reporting exploits/cheats/hacks/etc in the future.

Additionally, the team on the backend do continue to implement more security features and scripts to help identify these players and ban them permanently.

the best place to start would be to hire some great ITs perhaps like the ones that work for apple

ScrewThis
07-03-2014, 12:10 PM

Sorry to keep harping on about this Tadaaah, but you fail (or choose) on every occassion not to deal with the issues I have raised. This has nothing to do with the means of reporting - we have that. It has everything to do with your failure to deal with these players when we report them.

You can put a super-duper, all-singing, all-dancing reporting system in place, it will mean nothing unless your support team that should react to our alerts actually does something with the information we gift them.

Point in case - if my matey speedy is here he will be able to confirm. He has asked you guys, on here and in tickets, many many times, to remove units that you should only get when you are Dragon Commander. You should be able to find him easily, he is leader of SUP 1. Speedy, after how many months - do you still have 3 of those units weiging you down? And how many times have you alerted Gree to the issue?

I will say it again. The perception we have is that Gree talks tough but does nothing. THAT's what you need to focus on Tadaaah. Give us the support we deserve for paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to you guys every week.

lemonhaze
07-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Sorry to keep harping on about this Tadaaah, but you fail (or choose) on every occassion not to deal with the issues I have raised. This has nothing to do with the means of reporting - we have that. It has everything to do with your failure to deal with these players when we report them.

You can put a super-duper, all-singing, all-dancing reporting system in place, it will mean nothing unless your support team that should react to our alerts actually does something with the information we gift them.

Point in case - if my matey speedy is here he will be able to confirm. He has asked you guys, on here and in tickets, many many times, to remove units that you should only get when you are Dragon Commander. You should be able to find him easily, he is leader of SUP 1. Speedy, after how many months - do you still have 3 of those units weiging you down? And how many times have you alerted Gree to the issue?

I will say it again. The perception we have is that Gree talks tough but does nothing. THAT's what you need to focus on Tadaaah. Give us the support we deserve for paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to you guys every week.
agree and that is the problem we keep giveing them 100s of 1000s of dollars each week no matter what they do..if we start hitting them where it hurts then we would see changes in place in a matter of days

Toby_Bear
07-03-2014, 08:59 PM

Strange that this thread, http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?58893-A-response-to-your-concerns-regarding-cheaters-and-taking-a-step-forward-together is what we have been asking for and your providing such a thing on one of your other platforms yet when we bring it up we get responses like yours, what gives?

Donkey
07-03-2014, 09:18 PM
That was a year ago and look what happened in ka's version of wd a month ago.. After that fiasco, I have finished playing over there.

Strange that this thread, http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?58893-A-response-to-your-concerns-regarding-cheaters-and-taking-a-step-forward-together is what we have been asking for and your providing such a thing on one of your other platforms yet when we bring it up we get responses like yours, what gives?

ScrewThis
07-04-2014, 12:33 AM
He has been a bit absent lately but I finally found Tadaaah....

Danger Mouse
07-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Lol so that's how it's done , I'm pretty certain posting this is against the tos

I doubt we'll be seeing that account in the forums again.........

ScrewThis
07-04-2014, 02:00 AM
I doubt we'll be seeing that account in the forums again.........

Just great. Say goodbye to this thread while you're at it.

Although. Gree appears to do nothing about these "work-arounds", hackers and other unsavoury characters. Since Gree can't provide a level playing field, should the players create one by sharing all the "tricks"? Will that spur the right action on Gree's part?

redvenge99
07-04-2014, 05:36 AM
If I get banned I get banned, who cares. I posted that for a first time over a month ago and they still havent fixed it they never will. Ive sent it to support and guess what still nothing.. this game is broken and it cant be fixed. I got a full refund from google because of it. Got tired of watching players get for free what cost me real money. Seeing factions with millions of bricks and maxed out bonuses, players with units they shouldnt have, sub level 20 players with all level 10 buildings arctic mining rigs acrs villas,the negative energy hacks where you dont gain xp for doing missions, selling folders 10,000 for $100 real usd now another gold hack. Gree couldnt fix it if you gave them directions. Thats right I did already give them directions.

Danger Mouse
07-04-2014, 06:57 AM
Just great. Say goodbye to this thread while you're at it.

Although. Gree appears to do nothing about these "work-arounds", hackers and other unsavoury characters. Since Gree can't provide a level playing field, should the players create one by sharing all the "tricks"? Will that spur the right action on Gree's part?

If gold sales plummet as a result it'll get fixed in about 25 seconds

Donkey
07-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Shocker, you are on android. Were you complaining when they shut the iOS one down and the android was still working? I think not.

If I get banned I get banned, who cares. I posted that for a first time over a month ago and they still havent fixed it they never will. Ive sent it to support and guess what still nothing.. this game is broken and it cant be fixed. I got a full refund from google because of it. Got tired of watching players get for free what cost me real money. Seeing factions with millions of bricks and maxed out bonuses, players with units they shouldnt have, sub level 20 players with all level 10 buildings arctic mining rigs acrs villas,the negative energy hacks where you dont gain xp for doing missions, selling folders 10,000 for $100 real usd now another gold hack. Gree couldnt fix it if you gave them directions. Thats right I did already give them directions.

redvenge99
07-05-2014, 05:40 AM
Shocker, you are on android. Were you complaining when they shut the iOS one down and the android was still working? I think not.

First, I dont think Ive been playing long enough to have known about the android glitch.
Second, if I would have known about it I would have posted that here also.
Third, check my stats level and inventory, that should let you no I dont cheat.. 222-200-091.. tho I did give up that account a couple weeks ago and stopped playing due to this game bieng broken.

Donkey
07-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Good, if you quit then go away. How is posting glitches hacks etc on here productive?

First, I dont think Ive been playing long enough to have known about the android glitch.
Second, if I would have known about it I would have posted that here also.
Third, check my stats level and inventory, that should let you no I dont cheat.. 222-200-091.. tho I did give up that account a couple weeks ago and stopped playing due to this game bieng broken.

redvenge99
07-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Good, if you quit then go away. How is posting glitches hacks etc on here productive?

Its productive because gree now has it in there face and has to deal with it. Why you so mad that I exsposed a cheat, because you wont be able to use it anymore.. :( poor cheater...

redvenge99
07-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Tadaah will we know the outcome?

lemonhaze
07-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Tadaah will we know the outcome?

they tried to fix it once and due to the poor programming they failed..either they dont care or just dont have any ideal how to fix it