PDA

View Full Version : Please Razors needs help

One man army
06-30-2014, 02:00 PM
Someone explain to razors that free will creates overspending and pride creates overspending. Sups sore winner attitude creates overspending mad a new thread because when I checked back on the other one I found it locked. Seriously donate mont to the razor needs a counselor foundation.

Adm. J(K96)
06-30-2014, 05:16 PM
You get it, I get it, but he doesn't and neither do many others. Cheats and hacks are just one of many reasons people will use to justify their overspending. People like that don't have enough guts to man up and do the right thing and just stop because their pride won't let them. If someone is going to have the "gotta be first all of the time" mentality, no matter the cost, then don't complain about that cost.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 05:30 PM
First at what? Some tin pot little game? Wow, what a life achievement. Can't wait to see their life stories on CNN "Meet the team that overcame all obstacles to reach the pinnacle. When the going got rough, they pulled out the credit card and spent thousands to buy more gold to surge ahead.....":rolleyes:
-
And you are getting banned, you do realise that don't you?

Adm. J(K96)
06-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Not sure if you were referring to me or the op, but I'd better cover my bases and appease our overlords. All hail SUP, down with OSW! We love you Gree!

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 06:23 PM
Dm, there you go again. Why are you fixated on us so much. I've been here speaking out against the cheaters since this game began. Long before wd days. Get over who is in first , second, third, or whatever.

the BDLS
06-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Ignore this Danger Mouse character. He's here to troll and obviously is jealous. It's their money to do how they please. I spent maybe 0.5% of my income on this game. To speed and other players top 10 teams, the money they spend may also only be 0.5% of their income. If you envy them so much because of their ability to spend, then shape up and make more money yourself.

One man army
06-30-2014, 06:34 PM
First at what? Some tin pot little game? Wow, what a life achievement. Can't wait to see their life stories on CNN "Meet the team that overcame all obstacles to reach the pinnacle. When the going got rough, they pulled out the credit card and spent thousands to buy more gold to surge ahead.....":rolleyes:
-
And you are getting banned, you do realise that don't you?

Dude I honestly don't understand what your trying to say.

One man army
06-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Dm, there you go again. Why are you fixated on us so much. I've been here speaking out against the cheaters since this game began. Long before wd days. Get over who is in first , second, third, or whatever.

Just a simple question no sarcasm or anything negative. Have you ever considered doing a lottery type thing to cycle in ONE player to live that top 1 experience for the WD event.(probably not but I would still like an answer, now don't get the wrong idea I'm not forcing you to answer the choice to answer is yours and yours alone)

Razors
07-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Wow a special thread to me so first this says I struck a cord and those who support you well your all lacking fiscal understanding when an outside source which is unplanned and not allowed how it can affect spending.

In regards to this all

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

Razors
07-01-2014, 06:29 AM
Just a simple question no sarcasm or anything negative. Have you ever considered doing a lottery type thing to cycle in ONE player to live that top 1 experience for the WD event.(probably not but I would still like an answer, now don't get the wrong idea I'm not forcing you to answer the choice to answer is yours and yours alone)

We do this every wd not one person around 3. There are many many factions who send players and they get to experience the organization and the system we run. It's actually how organized we are that helps us win because of the dedicated officers and their time that allows us to perform at our peaks and be ready.

Many have experienced it and left. We do what we can to help other factions after raid
Boss our factions empty to help all the others who have asked. It's a way to meet others and also get them the top prizes that they would not have received.

Go figure a handful won't get it but most like their position but we meet them and we supply requests it's probably one reason many of us still play. The game is there and will always be there the people is what draws us to continue

Adm. J(K96)
07-01-2014, 08:07 AM
No razor, I don't envy you one bit. Pity you, maybe, but certainly not envy.

One man army
07-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Wow a special thread to me so first this says I struck a cord and those who support you well your all lacking fiscal understanding when an outside source which is unplanned and not allowed how it can affect spending.

In regards to this all

DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

I can't believe you still don't understand. A third party doesn't affect what the other parties do unless its tampering with the parties themselves. It's you and no one else that makes you spend money they are not forcing you to buy gold you just wanna stay at that top 1 spot so that's why they buy gold. From your point of view your saying that for us to stay number one we have to spend more money.. That's the overspending your talking about but from a general point of view it's your pride to stay number one that's making you spend money.

Speed ump
07-01-2014, 10:36 AM
No one man, you're missing g the point razor has made. iF we want to be number one, then the cheaters who Arnt playing on a level field with is who are, are indeed making it more expensive. I would venture that most people in this game try to do as well as they can. It's a competition. Just beacuse you can spend more, dosnt mean you want to, of some are making it cost more by using diff ways to cheat the system

Adm. J(K96)
07-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Exactly ump. Maybe you can explain it to your friend now.

Let's try this.

Cheaters makes things more expensive, not pride.
Pride forces you to spend more, not cheaters.

One man army
07-01-2014, 11:27 AM
No one man, you're missing g the point razor has made. iF we want to be number one, then the cheaters who Arnt playing on a level field with is who are, are indeed making it more expensive. I would venture that most people in this game try to do as well as they can. It's a competition. Just beacuse you can spend more, dosnt mean you want to, of some are making it cost more by using diff ways to cheat the system

Hmm ok that's understandable.

Alexindahouss94
07-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Why do people care how someone else spends their money? I thought that the purpose of any game was to have fun, if spending money helps them have fun, then why is it more acceptable to spend $500 on a basketball seat? I sense this thread was posted out of pure jealousy that the top 3 team's players have more successful lives than any of you talking sh**. Many of them in real life are lawers, doctors, and business owners that make more of a difference in their communities in a week than any of you would in a your whole lifetime. Granted i bet some of them sell d*pe out of their vans and slap h**kers around, but that's beside the point.

Ajk
07-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Why do people care how someone else spends their money? I thought that the purpose of any game was to have fun, if spending money helps them have fun, then why is it more acceptable to spend $500 on a basketball seat? I sense this thread was posted out of pure jealousy that the top 3 team's players have more successful lives than any of you talking sh**. Many of them in real life are lawers, doctors, and business owners that make more of a difference in their communities in a week than any of you would in a your whole lifetime. Granted i bet some of them sell d*pe out of their vans and slap h**kers around, but that's beside the point.

Most of us don't care how much they spend. Just don't come here and whine about how you or your team had to spend more because some people are hacking. They've been hacking since day one in this game. They have known this since day one. They are spending more only because they CHOOSE to spend more. Only so they can show on the games leaderboard that they are number one. They are not forced to spend that "extra" money, they CHOOSE to spend it.

I, and many others, don't feel bad for a team that continues (for almost 3 years now) to support the status quo of handling hackers by giving them an endless line of cash. Its their own damn fault.

Donkey
07-01-2014, 08:39 PM
You are addressing someone with a fifth grade education with some serious psychological issues from reading his posting history. Don't waste your breath.

Someone explain to razors that free will creates overspending and pride creates overspending. Sups sore winner attitude creates overspending mad a new thread because when I checked back on the other one I found it locked. Seriously donate mont to the razor needs a counselor foundation.

Splat!
07-02-2014, 02:20 AM
No razor, I don't envy you one bit. Pity you, maybe, but certainly not envy.
Sooooo Truuuue!

And soooo absurd for Ump and Razor to accuse anyone that joined the forum recently, (like myself), must be a banned account or an OSW Deceptacon. It's called paranoia mates. It took me 10 months and 6 accounts to finally get 1 confirmation email back from GREE to complete the registration. Yep, their are actually reasons for newness posting (and not just reading) on the Forum, other than being your self appointed nemesis.

I'll tell you who won this debate. Me. I PLAY in a top 200 where gold is strictly optional for all of our members. A few of us spend rationale amounts of gold. Strategy and activity determines how well we finish events. You know,..., like in every other game we've ever played?

So OSW and Supp ALWAYS Wins, just do this - each write a very big check to GREE tomorrow. The biggest check wins Peru. Done. Then turn off your phones and spend this holiday weekend with your families and friends, knowing in advance, that Supp ALEAYS Wins already placed 1st and OSW 2nd in Peru. I have absolutely no idea why Supp or OSW would feel any pride if their members have PURCHASED their higher placement. If their was some skill,...., some, but their isn't any, is their? The true winners of MW are neither of your factions, but are in the 51-1500 placements who have actually PLAYED and earned their ranks!

Cheaters stink. There is a simple solution. Don't spend a dime to overcome any rivals you suspect of cheating. That simple. Rank a little lower, and so what? 2nd place? So what??? Supp Usually Wins is a decent enough name. If people are obtaining so much of their self worth from placement in a phone game, it may be time to make an appointment, then stop by the pharmacy on the way back. Yes, spend whatever you want on a phone game, but don't kid yourself it means you accomplished anything noteworthy at all. It just means you made a purchase. Some people buy boats, you purchased a momentary electronic accolade that won't take you fishing. Whatever.

Cheating is a concern, but is not nearly so big a problem for the 98% of us as is the 2% who are lacking in ordinary self control over their urges, who then cause GREE to make most events impossible without hundreds of real dollars. There is no real accomplishment at all in the top 2 rankings, so couldn't care a less if Gree does anything about your petty little 1-2 accusations or not. If Gree would just ignore the top 2% spenders, it could then change the goals to make even more money from the 50 x as many of us who would each spend a bit more on a real game.

So Ump, here is your solution to alleged cheating - join my faction, leave your wallet at home, and play the REAL MW GAME this weekend. We are full ATM, but I'll open a slot for you. I truly don't need you as DL, as mine is far more than sufficient, so just expect you to at least exceed the minimum WD please. PM me for faction code

Razor, I'll have to pass. Sorry, but those post were too rough for my taste :(