PDA

View Full Version : 26 win splash screen

Dandd1821
06-30-2014, 01:17 PM
still no response from ticket sent or from a mod here in regards to all the syndicates that fought and won the 26 battles .... there is no question as to what should be done just would like confirmation that we will be getting our prizes for 26 wins and also for those who had the 400 individual the prizes for both 26 and 400 together or will you screw over quite a few paying customers.

please if you dont have anything positive to offer to the thread or didnt get the 26 wins go troll somewhere else...

would also like to know how many were affected by this screwup.please post here ... i know of 3 syndicates in top 25 that were any others ...,let's get together and get what we worked for

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 02:35 PM
A script has been ran and any affected parties have been awarded. Thanks!

Fievel
06-30-2014, 03:14 PM
A script has been ran and any affected parties have been awarded. Thanks!

Since the syndicates that achieved the advertised 26 wins are being awarded the prize, what is being done to compensate the syndicates that pushed gold to reach the 30 win total?

Also, in the same idea as the 26 win blunder, what of the advertised 10 wins in a row prize that was shown on the original splash for the event? In regular war, the splash shows 55 in a row as that is the total wins required for all streaks combined.

You've done right on the 26 wins issue, now how about these?

epret
06-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Still waiting on my rewards.

PoopyPants
06-30-2014, 04:51 PM
Still missing the wrapper prize

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Can we double check? Let us know if you still aren't seeing the reward. Thanks.

Dandd1821
06-30-2014, 06:42 PM
i agree the 10 in a row should be awarded...not with a special prize for 30 as most found out about it with no time left to get it or they woukd have...we planned according to the 26 ... the wrapper for both individual and syndicate has yet to,be given out as well and i know for me...i only went for the 400 individual when i knew the 26 was in reach....hope that gets straightened out as well.

would live to say thank you for fixing the error but only partially fixed at this point...hope to be able to say thank you soon

PoopyPants
07-01-2014, 05:31 AM
I triple checked and no wrapper reward for my account

kykboxr
07-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Since the syndicates that achieved the advertised 26 wins are being awarded the prize, what is being done to compensate the syndicates that pushed gold to reach the 30 win total?

Also, in the same idea as the 26 win blunder, what of the advertised 10 wins in a row prize that was shown on the original splash for the event? In regular war, the splash shows 55 in a row as that is the total wins required for all streaks combined.

You've done right on the 26 wins issue, now how about these?

So, right...

I'm with fievel here. The majority of the top syns assumed 30 wins was the goal, and spent absurd amounts of the gold pixels in achieving set goals. If we would have known of this blunder, we would have curtailed our spending to hit 26 wins and coast through the last hours. In addition, as usual, there is miscommunication from gree and awards based in achievements are not clear and upfront. Can't say I'm surprised, but knowing of these issues, why does gree continue to hold these events? It's a rhetorical question as I know the answer, just a bit upset that it's never fixed

Anyway, congrats to TaW on another stellar finish, you guys rocked the house. Gree employees should be happy that they are being paid based on the T10 teams in their games and that if it wasn't for us, heaven forbid we go gold free for one war, chaos would ensue

Montecore rules and so does SAS

Seacrest out

alex88
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
What was the item for completing all streaks?

The Toe
07-01-2014, 03:49 PM
What about the teams who were going for the 26 win prize, then saw it was changed to 30 so gave up on 25 wins? Shouldn't thy get a prize also? After all GREE DID change the rules half way through the event, then again at the end of the event. Gree shouldn't short change the prizes awarded just because those syndicates decided they wouldn't spend an extra vault each like the ones who DID get the 30 wins did when if they had known they could win without the heavy spending the other folks did, they would have just played free and got it also. I think the ONLY way to make everyone happy is to award all prizes to everyone who fought at least one battle this war.

Dipstik
07-01-2014, 03:53 PM
I want prizes too! Waaaaaaaaaah!

Fievel
07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Can we double check? Let us know if you still aren't seeing the reward. Thanks.

Any chance we can get an answer regarding the two glaring inconsistencies in Gree's efforts to correct the errors in prize advertisement?

ukwildcats5
07-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Everyone deserves 25 gold!

Kitty McPurr
07-01-2014, 11:19 PM
I would like to sum this thread up with with...why can't GREE post prizes and goals for events in the forum? It seems like a simple request from us customers.

To me it seems like a simple solution to a long standing problem. If GREE could get a little bit ahead of the game and post such important information it would greatly reduce the number of complaints both here (in the forum), and in the game (with support tickets). A small amount of forethought and effort would save a lot of mind-numbing posts/tickets/complaints. Simple customer service, in my opinion.

Simon.
07-02-2014, 08:32 PM
10 streak prize definitely not rewarded yet....but I suppose it's only been the better part of 2 weeks since the event...can't rush these things.