PDA

View Full Version : Gree is thieves

mikeh20
06-30-2014, 10:57 AM
I bought a 100 of those boats by accident button pushing blowing threw deploys playing the game exactly how they wanted it. So I kindly asked for a refund because it was a obvious mistake. Nobody would waste that much gold on absolute worthless items. Anyway I got the same stupid pathetic monkey written cookie cut response of we are not giving refunds at this time. They lost my money I'll never buy anything again. They (gree) have the worst management skills and HR team. I should ban together a bunch of new born puppies or kittens and ask them questions. I'll get the same responses I'm sure.

Mr llama
06-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Haven't done an accidental purchase in a while but they usually honor refunds. Try changing the Subject of the letter to someone about your topic. Reply back to the original letter explaining your situation, keep the letter friendly and they should honor the missing gold might take a week. Only refunds they don't do is for accidental crate purchases since someone recieving the worse item could say they bought it by accident

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 11:18 AM
I bought a 100 of those boats by accident button pushing blowing threw deploys playing the game exactly how they wanted it. So I kindly asked for a refund because it was a obvious mistake. Nobody would waste that much gold on absolute worthless items. Anyway I got the same stupid pathetic monkey written cookie cut response of we are not giving refunds at this time. They lost my money I'll never buy anything again. They (gree) have the worst management skills and HR team. I should ban together a bunch of new born puppies or kittens and ask them questions. I'll get the same responses I'm sure.

You tried and they denied. You an think of a good solution. I think you already have one.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 11:19 AM
I agree, those gold units should be placed in a diff area to keep accidental purchases from happening. I know I hit it a few times on one of my games, without meaning to. I didn't even bother trying to ask for a refund, I knew the answer. Even with a two step process, if the buttons pop up in the same place, and you're speed tapping those units, you will blow right through that because of game lag alone. Many of us had built up quote a nice stash of the last units we used in full assault. Guess those are now worthless,lol.

mikeh20
06-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Well said warrow

mikeh20
06-30-2014, 12:26 PM
I opened it back up with hopes of a different answer. I was polite and explained they need safe guard that from happening somehow like a confirmation screen away from the units your tapping on. I bet I'll get thanks for your feedback and nothing about my gold.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 12:36 PM
You have to click the "Buy More" button and then you have to select a quantity number. There is more than one step in purchasing these units.

It should be noted these units can be used in the next Frontline event. The teams are hoping to start working on a system to help with the other rotating units for the farther future. Thanks.

Gringo
06-30-2014, 12:46 PM
When your quickly deploying in the last seconds and experience lag
It is very easy to do! It happened to me i also didn't bother to send in a ticket, i could guess the answer.
A teammate that had the same thing happen, and got the generic response telling him how to play the game!
That he has played for two years.
You guys and your customer service are something to behold, in fact i now laugh instead of getting irate.
I am sure you configure the gold purchases in such a way that you know this is going to happen.

Toby_Bear
06-30-2014, 12:48 PM
You have to click the "Buy More" button and then you have to select a quantity number. There is more than one step in purchasing these units.

It should be noted these units can be used in the next Frontline event. The teams are hoping to start working on a system to help with the other rotating units for the farther future. Thanks.

You have clearly never speed tapped before, there is a flaw, trust me! Happened to me too but thankfully it was those tanks and not the carriers!

solo.modernwar
06-30-2014, 01:15 PM

You're correct, however, the "Buy More" button is lined up directly underneath the highest cash unit being deployed (a favored one, I would suspect) and the "100x" button is perfectly aligned over the Ground unit that is the heavily favored choice. Even speed tapping just 7-10 deploys at a time (no faster for me as I would receive a Server Error), this accidental purchase can easily happen. 7 speed taps and only two taps for the LST Carrier purchase. It's a matter of where the purchase button AND quantity buttons are placed.

The best solution, in my opinion, is to OFFSET the second "quantity" window to a middle-of-the-screen position. Problem solved.

Just an observation, but I think it's a reasonable solution.

Sir Jamie
06-30-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm also a culprit in this subject.
This needs to be addressed. That gold was my budget for the month. I've sent two tickets and both are genetic replies. One explains how to play front fall...
One thanking me for my feedback.....
Get a grip Gree. Your blatantly out to con as much money as possible from your customers.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 01:55 PM
We'll bring it up with the teams to see if it is possible to relocate the button.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 02:13 PM
We'll bring it up with the teams to see if it is possible to relocate the button.

Tadaaah, we've been asking for this for a loooong time now. Not just here, the crate buttons behind the splash screen at startup work the same way. You press the button, nothing happens and then you press again only to find our you just bought a useless crate. That Gree will not refund.

Come in, that's not right. The way some of the gold purchase buttons are strategically placed means people are bound to make mistakes. Do the right thing by your court omers and consumers and change this practice.

{Kill Joy}
06-30-2014, 02:36 PM
You should make all purchases within in game that require gold password protected. You can either have password protection on or off. A simple script that will save tons and tons of time and make your customers happy.

Dumas
06-30-2014, 03:05 PM
You should make all purchases within in game that require gold password protected. You can either have password protection on or off. A simple script that will save tons and tons of time and make your customers happy.

^^^^ Best suggestion I have seen on this...... I accidentally clicked into the buy gold unit window several times trying to deploy units very fast. Luckily I didn't have the gold on that Account to actually purchase it... On another account I finished with about 500+ airplanes still not deployed that were all bought from over clicking as well...

mikeh20
06-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Well tadaaah not to concerned if I can use them next Frontline or not. I did not want them to begin with and we're wrongfully bought because of the lag in the game and as stated above its easy to do and pops up all the sudden and before you could stop the damage was done. I want my freaking gold back you are trying to steal my money from me. You should be going to jail. You took 200 dollars from me. Last I checked it was against the law to steal. Get me my gold back and I'll have better things to say. You work there you can check my profile I'm stupid enough to keep playing for my friends who are like brothers to me but over the last two years I've been almost out 11 vaults with no return. That's a felony in 50 states when you steal over a grand from someone.

mikeh20
06-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Something funny also is my friend replied to this thread to inform people getting a refund by calling Google and they banned her for it. I guess it just goes to show how much they care about there players.

TheBFO
06-30-2014, 03:36 PM

Hahaha yeah right we'll never hear of this issue again and if we do, you'll say it isn't possible to move a damn button.

PITA4PRES
06-30-2014, 07:45 PM
I had two accidental gold purchases and have nicely asked for my gold to be refunded. First I was told there are no refunds for gold purchases that have a confirmation button. I replied back that there was no confirmation button so my gold should be refunded. I was again refused and asked to have it escalated. That was refused and I sent another request that my ticket be escalated but the person handling it quite honestly is being a ***** and refuses to escalate it for me. Customer service needs a huge overhaul and has needed one for a long time.

iamthewarlus
06-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Gree will give you the most ridiculous template replies. When they can't seem to win the argument, they will choose the ignore strategy.

As succinctly put by another member who has now been banned, allow me to copy and paste what he said regarding this issue:

I only know about the hipocrisy and double standards that permeates the entire culture of GREE.

"We do not provide any refunds for units purchased with gold"

that's the sorry excuse of a template reply I received for my request of a refund when I mistakenly purchased 100 sea units using 2450 gold during the frontline event. No "confirm purchase" screen was activated. Just immediate deduction of 2450 gold due to one single click of that "buy 100 sea units" button which was placed so darn close to the "ground unit deployment".

However, in my not too distant memory, GREE mistakenly put up for sale a 6K attack air unit for just 1 gold. We all know what transpired thereafter. They removed all purchased units and REFUNDED our gold almost immediately upon realizing their screw up.

So there you go, hipocrisy at its best. Morality in decay.

How you folks working for GREE and dishing out such ridiculous answers without even any tinge of conscience is beyond me. Get your principles and morale values in check guys.

It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your institution which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your logical thoughts. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the company you work for - GREE.

iamthewarlus
06-30-2014, 08:49 PM

The question now isn't about relocating the button. That is a fight for another day another time.

The issue now is that GREE should do the right thing and give a refund to everyone who had mistakenly bought the 100 sea units AND NOT USED THEM.

GREE can earn this 2450 gold from us as a one off. But they will never earn anything else from us ever again if this incompetence and lack of discretion continues to run through the veins of your corporation!

I Am Legend
06-30-2014, 09:09 PM

If you believe this then it only shows again how ignorant you really are about this game.
My advise is play the game before you attempt to help people with issues about a game that you clearly have no idea about.

Belle_B
06-30-2014, 09:47 PM
successful companies makes it bye pleasing their customers not ripping them off 😈Big huge Epic Fail this game sinking ship I'm sticking around long enough to abandoned ship
Don't bite the hand that feeds you

PITA4PRES
06-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Considering that there are only 4 units available, the buttons should be shaped like squares rather than the long thin rectangles. For people such as myself playing on a small screen device it is extremely easy to misclick and waste cash or gold to purchase units or deploy units you don't want to deploy just yet. I experienced a great deal of lag anyway and then also had to deal with the purchase screen coming up at the worst possible times causing even more issues. I have skinny fingers too so can only imagine what it was like for fat fingered people to play this event especially if playing on a small screen device.

Shrinko
06-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Considering that there are only 4 units available, the buttons should be shaped like squares rather than the long thin rectangles. For people such as myself playing on a small screen device it is extremely easy to misclick and waste cash or gold to purchase units or deploy units you don't want to deploy just yet. I experienced a great deal of lag anyway and then also had to deal with the purchase screen coming up at the worst possible times causing even more issues. I have skinny fingers too so can only imagine what it was like for fat fingered people to play this event especially if playing on a small screen device.

They want people to waste gold and game cash. That's why they don't want to address issues like this. If they lost $$ every time something like this happened, they would've fixed it over night.