PDA

View Full Version : Gree Police? ... Or are We... THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE

fofito30
06-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you for taking the time to stop and read this post as Obviously you care enough about this game to take the time to do so. It is you the reader that truly can make a difference in this games future by becoming actively involved in helping with cleaning up its less honorable players who by nature are helping in ruining it for us all...

First .... A Bit of inside history
As you may or may not know "We the players of Sup" have long been accused and subject to accusations in a deliberate smear - propaganda campaign, by another of the games top factions, ...of hacking ... Cheating / Glitching / being On Grees payroll / receiving free Gold / living in trailers etc .... Trying to convince the rest of you ....how could it be that we can even afford to play the game ... All of these claims were generated by one particular team who has long sought to overtake our position as the strongest team in the Modern War world ... After Failure upon failure they change their name ... But not their game in hopes that a new name will dawn a new result. The irony here was that indeed the Pot was calling the Kettle names, in a hypocritical bit of irony ... Ultimately the leadership and officers of Sup got together and took a good look at this group from the inside out only to find they had numerous energy hack games and players with illegal units in its arsenal ...
Armed with the information, that indeed the leadership of this other group was recruiting dirty players in the desperate hope that they could unseat Sup from its position at the top.... We took "THE PROOF " of their being dirty to Gree and demanded on behalf of ALL FACTIONS THAT THEY TAKE ACTION .... The good news is that they ( Gree ) did ... and the result is that they removed multiple hacked players from their roster. Unfortunately with Grees " 24 hr amnesty program " a number of other players in their rank without scruples cleaned up the bootleg units and remain in the game today ....

An interesting fact :
Once upon a time when team x began to accuse Sup of cheating or hacking, one of the top players in the game and a founding member of sup made an offer to Team x in an attempt to clear itself of any wrong doing .... We were In full observance of and in the understanding that indeed computer hacks we generating " jail broken " hacked games with 99% regen ability and making them available to players in the game .... So a solution was offered to help clean up the game that we all came to enjoy ..... You see a number of teams that you faced over the past year or more were playing with regen hacks ... ALLOWING THEM TO ATTACK US FOR FREE while you and I bought Gold to place points on the board .... QUITE FRUSTRATING...

The Offer That still stands today :

That offer was as follows ... Because we are blessed with less economic restraint than most in our RL professions, and Gree seems to lack the manpower internally to adequately police the game with consistency ... we offered to hire an outside firm to monitor and Police the MW Ranks and SPLIT THE COST TO DO SO ....With team x . THAT OFFER STILL STANDS .... Of course they blew off the request / offer ... I will leave you the educated reader to conclude on your own why ....

mreilly
06-29-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't understand gree sometimes. How hard is it to track leader board scoring to determine legit scores against those that were hacking? Besides the fact it should be extremely easy i find it equally disturbing the lengths they go to in manipulating the wars.

Worst example was in beyond the dead where they introduced bonus points to the winning alliance. They admitted to capping one teams bonus points at ten percent while providing 50% bonuses to every other team. Forcing one team to outscore others by 40% during the war.

cdun13
06-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Just have fun guys! Stop stressing this. I know y'all have sunk 10s of thousands into this game, but even with th glitching sup hasn't missed one 1st yet so there not doig that good of a job at glitching. Keep it up sup. if I had the money id be with yall

Mr Prezident
06-29-2014, 05:47 PM
How can an Internet company be hacked ? Billion dollar company with bad security ?? I don't believe it, I believe it's all rigged and there's more to it but we will get the truth the truth always comes out wether its in court or anywhere else the truth will be revealed and when it is revealed then lets see what excuses and reasons will be used

Donkey
06-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Here's an idea: Take your quibbles with OSW and go to some other forum. It was nice and quiet here (and perhaps productive) until you got back from whatever hole you were hanging out in. Next thing the bird fetish idiot and his sidekicks will show up. Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and read this post as Obviously you care enough about this game to take the time to do so. It is you the reader that truly can make a difference in this games future by becoming actively involved in helping with cleaning up its less honorable players who by nature are helping in ruining it for us all...

As you may or may not know "We the players of Sup" have long been accused and subject to accusations in a deliberate smear - propaganda campaign, by another of the games top factions, ...of hacking ... Cheating / Glitching / being On Grees payroll / receiving free Gold / living in trailers etc .... Trying to convince the rest of you ....how could it be that we can even afford to play the game ... All of these claims were generated by one particular team who has long sought to overtake our position as the strongest team in the Modern War world ... After Failure upon failure they change their name ... But not their game in hopes that a new name will dawn a new result. The irony here was that indeed the Pot was calling the Kettle names, in a hypocritical bit of irony ... Ultimately the leadership and officers of Sup got together and took a good look at this group from the inside out only to find they had numerous energy hack games and players with illegal units in its arsenal ...
Armed with the information, that indeed the leadership of this other group was recruiting dirty players in the desperate hope that they could unseat Sup from its position at the top.... We took "THE PROOF " of their being dirty to Gree and demanded on behalf of ALL FACTIONS THAT THEY TAKE ACTION .... The good news is that they ( Gree ) did ... and the result is that they removed multiple hacked players from their roster. Unfortunately with Grees " 24 hr amnesty program " a number of other players in their rank without scruples cleaned up the bootleg units and remain in the game today ....

An interesting fact :
Once upon a time when team x began to accuse Sup of cheating or hacking, one of the top players in the game and a founding member of sup made an offer to Team x in an attempt to clear itself of any wrong doing .... We were In full observance of and in the understanding that indeed computer hacks we generating " jail broken " hacked games with 99% regen ability and making them available to players in the game .... So a solution was offered to help clean up the game that we all came to enjoy ..... You see a number of teams that you faced over the past year or more were playing with regen hacks ... ALLOWING THEM TO ATTACK US FOR FREE while you and I bought Gold to place points on the board .... QUITE FRUSTRATING...

That offer was as follows ... Because we are blessed with less economic restraint than most in our RL professions, and Gree seems to lack the manpower internally to adequately police the game with consistency ... we offered to hire an outside firm to monitor and Police the MW Ranks and SPLIT THE COST TO DO SO ....With team x . THAT OFFER STILL STANDS .... Of course they blew off the request / offer ... I will leave you the educated reader to conclude on your own why ....

warraw
06-29-2014, 06:28 PM
I just want back the 2450 gold which was spent on 100 ships during frontline event.

There wasn't a "confirm purchase button" and I am sure many had mistakenly tapped on the ship option while actually furiously deploying ground units instead.

My 100 ships were left untouched and unused so I hope Gree does the sensible thing and offer the refund.

2000y2k
06-29-2014, 06:31 PM
... Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.

Bingo donkey.

Dreson7
06-29-2014, 07:20 PM
I don't understand gree sometimes. How hard is it to track leader board scoring to determine legit scores against those that were hacking? Besides the fact it should be extremely easy i find it equally disturbing the lengths they go to in manipulating the wars.

Bingo. Come to the front of the stage to receive your prize

Dreson7
06-29-2014, 07:23 PM
And you act like your sup members are completely clean? Come on, your moaning bout OSW having units they shouldn't have; but actually some of your teammates have them too.

Dreson7
06-29-2014, 07:24 PM

An interesting fact :

And you act like your sup members are completely clean? Come on, your moaning bout OSW having units they shouldn't have; but actually some of your teammates have them too.

Ajk
06-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Even if all the hackers were eliminated, GREE does a heck of a job ruining the game themselves.

jgmecarter
06-29-2014, 07:28 PM
There are a lot of ways to cheat in this game and it is getting old. What I don't understand is why people never bring up the fact that there are people selling good at low prices. And game cash, folders and so on. I also love the fact that people think that a third ranked faction is a honest faction. How does gree not notice that a person can score ten million points at war and and that person did not buy that gold from them. There has been a lot of people that has contacted gree about this crap and if nothing is done soon we are going to start dropping names with screen shots proven that they are buying gold at cheap prices from a hacker. And yes we have a lot of people that are in the top 50.

Yo Salty
06-29-2014, 07:36 PM
This is hilariously funny but true. I agree with this statement
Here's an idea: Take your quibbles with OSW and go to some other forum. It was nice and quiet here (and perhaps productive) until you got back from whatever hole you were hanging out in. Next thing the bird fetish idiot and his sidekicks will show up. Go away. You accuse them, they accuse you, it's getting old. How about this: you all are hackers. No one cares anymore, the game is broken beyond repair.

Veritas aequitas
06-29-2014, 07:44 PM
I've seen the adds by the @@ master. Seen some some of these "gree sup police" hanging around his hoop as well. Just join the fly room and you can see for yourself.

Funny part is the "gree sup police" whom have 'checked things out from the inside' have been recruiting these discounted gold individuals. Funnier is that it's "ok" as long as they are onboard with sup. Like ra, they were wined and dined and if they make the wrong decision...magically the gree sup police arrest them.

There are a lot of ways to cheat in this game and it is getting old. What I don't understand is why people never bring up the fact that there are people selling good at low prices. And game cash, folders and so on. I also love the fact that people think that a third ranked faction is a honest faction. How does gree not notice that a person can score ten million points at war and and that person did not buy that gold from them. There has been a lot of people that has contacted gree about this crap and if nothing is done soon we are going to start dropping names with screen shots proven that they are buying gold at cheap prices from a hacker. And yes we have a lot of people that are in the top 50.

Danger Mouse
06-29-2014, 07:48 PM
A message to ALL top teams.
-
Bragging rights over pixels sucking thousands of dollars out of your wallets. Wow. Must be proud of that when 2 billion people eat one meal a day.
-
Imagine what you could do in the real world instead of buying worthless pixels merely for bragging rights.
-
Time for people to get some perspective I'd say. At least the hackers aren't wasting valuable dollars that could make a real difference in the world if used with a modicum of concience in this meaningless imaginary race to the top of nothing.
-
I'll apologise in advance for not being suitably awed at your prowess in a GAME.

Chris Watkins
06-29-2014, 07:51 PM
There is only 1 true question to ask here you say sup is not hackers than how did you find all that information out about the other faction and their hacks and units ?

Dreson7
06-29-2014, 07:54 PM
They use their spies

One man army
06-29-2014, 07:55 PM
My problem with this thread is the fact that a top 1 faction is complaining about hackers.... YOUR ATTACK IS OVER A BILLION WHO GIVES A ****!!!! YOU CAN AFFORD TO SPEND 10 GRAND A MONTH ON PIXELS THEN A COLLEGE FUND FOR YOU SON/DAUGHTER!!! STOP *****ING YOUR AT THE TOP YOU DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN!!! on top of that your **** is run like a dictator ship so you just gotta follow the leader and suck it up. For future reference please don't say "we" because that is grouping the 99.9% with the "legendary" 0.01% and we are not like you. This thread is pointless and your just hiding the obvious when you say team x had hackers your talking about ferr's emperor, Templar knights order and old school warriors. Also if sup wants to police the game why not ask the leader of sup to make a thread and ask if any and all faction leaders want to send some money to "police" the game... It doesn't make sense to have an offer still up for grabs if they already rejected it. IMO I think that was just a way to control another top faction.

Dreson7
06-29-2014, 08:00 PM
First off, you sound like a child. Secondly, think about the number of points some one gets from spending 10k, now think about a hacker getting that same amount of points, or even more; with out spending a dime

One man army
06-29-2014, 08:05 PM
First off, you sound like a child. Secondly, think about the number of points some one gets from spending 10k, now think about a hacker getting that same amount of points, or even more; with out spending a dime

Think about the lives you can save in Africa with 10k.

Danger Mouse
06-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Hackers and massive money over spends. The two biggest things ruining the game. About equal I'd say.

One man army
06-29-2014, 08:37 PM
Hackers and massive money over spends. The two biggest things ruining the game. About equal I'd say.

I rather deal with hackers then selfish spenders that are at the pinnacle of the leader boards complaining about said hackers.

Speed ump
06-29-2014, 08:43 PM
I see the usuall trolls here, who are jealous of the funds some people have avaible to play this game, it drips from every word they post. Seems some of them don't mind cheaters, they have more problems with people who make more, or can spend more than they can. Do you fret over anyone who drives a nicer car than you? Has a fancier home, boat, whatever than you? Who cares. You seem to want to make it a case of the have and have nots. What's sad is the people who are less concerned about cheaters, then those who can spend on things that they can't personally afford themselves. This has nothing to do with who can spend how much. Once upon a time, when people thought gree, funzio would actually actively do something about the cheaters, that was the biggest concen in the forums. I think many have just given up on that idea. Part of the reason why pun came to be was to effect changes and force people posting vulgar and racist posts on walls to stop. Turns out we were pretty darn effective at it. The reason why a billion dollar company can be hacked is many fold. The biggest reason is that it costs money that they havnt felt the need to address, except when we the players have forced their hand. Are we the gree police? No, but we as a community ( the legit players at least) are the ones spending our money here, and instead of complaining, crying, whining, or suffering in silence, we might actually try to accomplish something.
I believe some of the original posters comments here were made to adress certain claims by that top team that sup cheats and is why they are in not heir portion. They've claimed man ways that sup has cheated, many of which contradict each other. Trolls come here and post they're certain, or have proof of us cheating. At the same time this team has consistantly had many players penalized for doing these activities. Fine, we stand ready to prove we don't cheat, and since they have claimed they don't, we can both prove it. Let's to beyond that though. Let's take it to the top ten, top fifty. The only reason that any reasonable person would be against this idea, is if they were cheating themselves, and afraid of getting caught in the net. The reason I suggested slitting costs with the other team, is so it's not MY expert. This way the company that's hired has an obligation to both parties. You want truth, here's the way to find it. Again, we can bring that same idea on down the line, as far as people re willing to take it. Gree has shown that they will act when provided with the evidence. Should us players have to do this? No. Also we shouldn't have to lock up our homes when we leave, but we do. It's the real world, and there's always people out there willing to do wrong, even more so when it's anonymous like this, and the consequences are not high that they will get caught.

Speed ump
06-29-2014, 08:50 PM
Danger and one man, your jealousy runneth over. Selfish spenders? Lol. Selfish how? We don't keep anyone else from spending as much as they wish. Selfish because your team isn't first? So if we stopped spending, then it would be ows, then who? Seal team six? How many teams and players do you want to stop selfishly spending so you can be on top? Pretty ridiculous really. I guess we ruin the game, beacuse we ruin your dreams of being at the top? I race motorcycles, and I'm no where near the faster guy, you could even say I'm one of the slower ones. So the guys who place ahead of me are being selfish? Maybe they have a bigger budget and better equipment than me, maybe in some cases it's more talent. Would I like to be first? Sure I would. I also am full aware of my place in things, and greatly enjoy competing with the guys at my level, and have many friends in the top racers.

Danger Mouse
06-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Jealous of what dude? A massive ego that forces compulsive spending to achieve absolutely SFA in real terms? You crack me up buddy. If it's our admiration you want then try doing something real with your money to help the world around you. Until then, pity is the thing that comes to mind most. Enjoy your pixels.

Speed ump
06-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Yes, and every word you post just reinforces that thought. I spend money here, I spend money in the real world. In reality, what I spend my money on os none of your. Business. I don't ask, nor do I care, where, or how you spend yours. Unless you're doing something illegal. Or immoral, it's all up to you. Why don't you stop look up the addresses of the nearest mansions in your area, and send them a letter telling them you think it's disgusting how they spend their money of that kind of a home. Or go by the nearest marina, or swankiest restraunt and put flyers on Their boats or cars along the same lines. Grow up son.

Danger Mouse
06-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Dude. I'm not telling you to spend your money anywhere. I'm just notifying you that spending it here doesn't earn hero status. That's all. Feel free to act the chump, it's a free world. Just don't expect our admiration for it. Enjoy your pixels.

Speed ump
06-29-2014, 09:58 PM
Since nothing was posted asking for any attention die to our postion, rather an attempt at rectifying issues with cheating in the game, yes it defintely reinforces the idea that you are jealous. Why don't you adress the original posters ideas, rather than some hero status you seem to think someone is looking for that wasn't mentioned. You started and created that thought, not myself or the op. You're more concerned about oir "hero" status than you are about cheaters,since you havnt even mentioned that issue, which by the way is what this thread is about. I know free players who are just as concerned with this issue as us bigger spenders are. Has nothing to do with how much you can afford to spend, or how anyone choses to spend

Danger Mouse
06-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Well, hackers are a problem. Undoubtedly. Sooner they are gone from the game the better it will be. But the people that have the most to say on hackers are those that spend the most on the game. People that play for free really don't care as much as they see it for what it is - a meaningless game - don't like a game riddled with hackers, oh well, move on - no biggie. Money players, however, think they have an investment to protect. It's all just pixels. Gree goes belly up tomorrow and what investment return will you see for all those thousands spent?
-
Incidentally, Most players also view those that spend thousands on the game and turn it into a spendfest as the only means to get anything like a fun game experience as just as big a problem as they too ruin the game.

Hondo
06-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Tell us about this outside firm to monitor and police the MW ranks.

JohnJacobJingle
06-29-2014, 10:25 PM
I think Shakespeare or someone like him once said, "Ye doth protest too much". I think the bible says something like "he who speaks many words, the truth is far behind"

Something to think about

JohnJacobJingle
06-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Thanks for more SUP propaganda………..

It seems as though SUP sees things only in one light. As they proport to be the eyes and ears of Modern War or more accurately the “Watchdog” of the MW community, in their enthusiasm to target one faction, they have missed the fact that they have many in their own faction/s that are huge perpetrators of the very thing they say they “disdain”. Let’s start with the leader…….He has the viscious planes which only one rank can obtain. He has them wrongfully. He and many other in the SUP factions have obtained them and continue to have them. Many others in the game have them but I guess they haven’t been found or desired to be found.

Then there’s other leaders within SUP, who speak a foreign language, and use that language to teach others how to manipulate glitches. This has been going for over a year. If you done believe that fact, check certain twitter accounts and screen shots of these conversations. You may need a translator on your device to discern what is being said.

It’s widely known that using the attack bot and defense bot has assisted certain factions in obtaining top prized during WD events. Many in these certain factions have used manipulation to open up to 1000 boxes on the leaderboard events. Really? 4000 boxes X 30 gold equals 120,000 gold. That’s about $5K in gold for one toy. That makes me laugh.

The proported Watchdog of Modern war seems to be more like the Bullies of MW. The top faction has realized that being a brash mouthed, in your face faction, doesn’t work. I guess appealing to everyone now and intimating that you are the good guys, is a new strategy. The very things that this faction says it doesn’t do, are the very things they promote and practice. These kind of actions in the corporate world are called Double Speak.

While some have been banned permanently due to improprieties in the game, were warranted. I believe we all would agree. The problem is that others with the same or more prolific improprieties in their account are either allowed to continue playing or their accounts were “fixed” and still remain active. Seems a bit askew and not a level playing field. But that comes with the arena that we are forced to play in.

I guess this appeal is for the guillable and easy manipulated individuals. Many will continue to fight even though the odds are stacked against them. As in the Matrix, you are asked to either swallow the RED Pill or the BLUE Pill……. Its your choice….Choose Wisely

Kavoc
06-29-2014, 10:37 PM
I think Shakespeare or someone like him once said, "Ye doth protest too much". I think the bible says something like "he who speaks many words, the truth is far behind"

Something to think about

I think he hath one post must be banned troll. As a player in a top 100 faction, I think action to remove hackers is a step in the right direction.

JohnJacobJingle
06-29-2014, 10:46 PM
I agree. All hackers should be removed.....from all factions.

Speed ump
06-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Yes, John Jacob is an obvious troll, and member of that top faction. Propaganda? I'm offering facts and proof, not words Jacob. You don't seem to be intrested at all in facts though, are you? I'm sure he's so proud of being in that top faction, that he will deny it. Hondo, the outside firm would have to be determined. The talks did not ever get serious enough to get that far. I was willing to pay for it in full in this case, but every suggestion I made was met with objections of this and that. I then decided it would be best to split costs in that case so it would not be my so called expert. I have a friend who would be happy to help, though he was objected to since he plays this game. Maybe others would not have the same objections. I'm willing to have sup members examined along with any other team that would be willing to partake. Danger, I ahve never looked at thi same as a form of investment,nor have any other player I have met. Many top spenders have left this game over time, due to their issues with the way it's being run, and all the cheating. They walked away from this so called investment. I see games for sale all the time, though what you can sell even a top game for amount to nothing compared to money spent. It's something done for enjoyment, entertainment. For some , the fun has ended, and they have moved on, and spend their money on other forms of entertainment. I know a good number who have moved over to a diff game, one that I also play to continue relationships I've made over the last few years. That's the value of this game, that's what my investment has given me.

KarenWill
06-29-2014, 11:19 PM
They know that there are hackers but they won't do a thing about it,
Hackers take high # in Indi&Faction LB = motivates other high # factions to score more and surpass the hackers = more spending = more $$$ in GREEs pockets

More hackers = More $$$ for GREE

ScrewThis
06-29-2014, 11:49 PM
To the original poster and anyone else who supported that message: the inference I draw from a faction not wanting to spend money on an outside firm is, they choose to spend their money the way they want to. Just like speedy argued above, everyone is free to spend their hard earned dosh on what they want, and it is no-one's business how they blow through it. Except, it seems now, if they don't spend it the way SUP wants them to spend it. Then they get blasted and accused and insinuations fly. How very hypocritical.

Why should they have to spend their money fixing something that billion dollar Gree ought to pay for? I'm sure they donate enough to Gree's coffers as it is. Now if YOU want to gift them some more money for this purpose, go right ahead. It is your money after all. But don't expect everyone to agree it is a master plan and fall in line with it, or else they "must be full of hackers themselves". The two don't follow. It is an argument only a 10-year old will believe.

Stop thinking we believe you're here for the greater good of all of us. You just care about yourselves. That's absolutely fine just don't expect the rest of us to believe you're on some noble quest for us.

And to Speedy, just what proof did you offer? You rail against anyone everyone on the forum offering actual proof and get your faithful sheep to bleat as loudly as possible to drown out discussion, but then go in to make wild accusations without proof and ask us to take it as gospel because it came from a SUP spokesman. Just because you say so doesn't mean squat. Maybe in SUP land you're a big player but in the vastness of this game you mean de nada to most of us. I haven't seen OSW score less after the "big clearance" that somehow failed to remove the illegal units from your own account (are they still there speedy, should we send tickets on your behalf?), so if they had hackers they didn't really contribute much more did they?

I did however see them move into second and the SUP empire crumble. Makes me think, who got hit hardest by Gree's clean up in the end?

Wingman GRI
06-30-2014, 12:15 AM
When you care about the game, work together and make this game last. Some people only have hate against each other and are not looking for a solution.

Mastert55!
06-30-2014, 12:35 AM
Everybody just needs chill out.

MAD NUGGETT
06-30-2014, 12:56 AM
This game has always been policed by the players. Why doesn't everyone just hack and then maybe skill rand strategy can prevail and Gree loses. Sounds like a good solution

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 01:09 AM
Hack your way to the top, buy your way to the top. Can someone please explain the difference? I know one requires some skill and talent, whereas the other requires a wallet.

Angel of Mercy
06-30-2014, 01:15 AM
Yes, and every word you post just reinforces that thought. I spend money here, I spend money in the real world. In reality, what I spend my money on os none of your. Business. I don't ask, nor do I care, where, or how you spend yours. Unless you're doing something illegal. Or immoral, it's all up to you. Why don't you stop look up the addresses of the nearest mansions in your area, and send them a letter telling them you think it's disgusting how they spend their money of that kind of a home. Or go by the nearest marina, or swankiest restraunt and put flyers on Their boats or cars along the same lines. Grow up son.

my first thread here , i like to read and keep my thoughts to myself but guys plz remember what was already said : to be or not to be
to be a wolf and eat the lambs or be a lamb and be eaten by wolves
ps: sry for my bad english , tried my best with swedish english or what we call here swenglish

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 01:37 AM
I've been playing about a year. I'm mid forties and pretty successful in the real world. I'm super proud that the faction I lead is steadily working it's way upwards. I am neither a SUP supporter nor a SUP hater. But I do admire them.

Why are so many people so bitter, Danger Mouse, you need to sit down and relax before you explode. You have no idea whether Speed gives 10 * his MW spend to African charities. That's his business, not yours. I spend what I want on this game, I give what I want to charities and I give what I want for my kids future.

If there are hackers in the game, and if there are people who use the several 'glitches' that are in the game, so what? Gree will either sort it out, or they won't. But I know one thing, the sun will still come up tomorrow.

I'd be delighted to be in SUP, but I chose what I want to spend. I think quite a lot of the top players are fairly mature (I may be wrong, but I don't think SUP is filled with angry 14 year old brats spending daddies money), let them decide what they want to spend.

Danger Mouse, go join a rally or a protest group, your angst at the vulgarity of capitalism is a little out of scale for this 'game'. Delete the game from your iPad, go relax. Take up a noble cause that matters. MW doesn't matter, it's a game we play.

As for SUP suggesting a third party company to run a filter over the game to find hackers, I'd suggest not bothering. As an avid reader of this forum, I'd say 99% do the negative posts are just like Danger Mouses, misplaced anger and jealously.

This is binary;

1 - Play the game
0 - Do not play the game

Respect to Speed for trying to get his point across.

Rob

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 01:49 AM
This game has always been policed by the players. Why doesn't everyone just hack and then maybe skill rand strategy can prevail and Gree loses. Sounds like a good solution

Perverse as it may seem that is a bloody fine idea. If everyone is special, no one is.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 02:34 AM
I've been playing about a year. I'm mid forties and pretty successful in the real world. I'm super proud that the faction I lead is steadily working it's way upwards. I am neither a SUP supporter nor a SUP hater. But I do admire them.

Well Rob, what's to admire about squandering thousands on pixels? It's nothing to do with capitalism or any other ism, it's just a bunch of people who think awe and wonder should accompany ridiculous amounts of money thrown into the ether never to be seen again for no return whatsoever. Where is the skill and achievement even? It's not like they play the game with skill, just spend like there's no tomorrow. Like I said, I'd really like someone to explain the difference to me between hacking your way to a short cut to the top, or just buying it. Admirable? Hardly.
-
It's not jealousy or envy. It's just that the emporer isnt wearing any clothes.

Mr Prezident
06-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Lets just continue to enjoy playing the game, I still love this game and will continue to play, put all the problems aside and lets have fun :)

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 02:56 AM
Danger Mouse.

Have you ever eaten at McDonalds? Have you ever been to a movie? Do you own a blu-ray player? Do you own a nice car? Do you have a spare bedroom in your home? Do you have a university education?

I'm guessing you would answer yes to at least a couple of these? These are all 'choices'. You say it's not about 'isms', but it is. When I earn a pound (I'm British), once I've paid my tax on it, I can do what I want with it. I can buy McDonalds, go to a movie, give it to a beggar in the street or buy some gold on MW.

What does my money or anyone in SUPs money have to do with you?

As for what you insist is your fundamental question (although I think your issue lies elsewhere); "is there a difference between hacking or buying your way to the top" - of course there is, and you weaken your position by asking such a question. Is there a difference between working honestly for a living and robbing banks for a living? I think you know the answer to that.

But in essence both are a 'choice'. Banks robbers chose to be bank robbers.

There are people who hack to get to the top in MW, I don't know any, but I know plenty who use 'glitches'

There are people who use nothing but gold to get to the top in MW

And although you'll not believe it DM, there are some who are pretty skilful in the game (yes, there are decisions to be made which affect how you do) and players who put the long hours in without too much gold

DM do you actually play the game? Are you in a Top 25 faction? Have you ever used a 'glitch'?

Rob

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:05 AM
A message to ALL top teams.
-
Bragging rights over pixels sucking thousands of dollars out of your wallets. Wow. Must be proud of that when 2 billion people eat one meal a day.
-
Imagine what you could do in the real world instead of buying worthless pixels merely for bragging rights.
-
Time for people to get some perspective I'd say. At least the hackers aren't wasting valuable dollars that could make a real difference in the world if used with a modicum of concience in this meaningless imaginary race to the top of nothing.
-
I'll apologise in advance for not being suitably awed at your prowess in a GAME.

Well let's all make a video to raise money cause MIGHTY MOUSE wants us to do with our money what he can't and never does

Let's all sing. Come Michael Jackson. Hold on here comes Stevie Wonder

From the the top. We will get all of the top players and a few Grammy nominated recording artists

"WE ARE THE WORLD. WE ARE THE CHILDREN. WE ARE THEN ONES THST MAKE A BETTER DAY SO LETS START GIVING."
Come on Mighty Mouse or whatever your name is. Let's raise money for the starving people of the world

Man this is a game go get a red bucket and a bell and go to your macys and jingle
It cause that's all your getting.

Yeah let's all stop playing and end starvation and homelessness wtf

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 03:07 AM
Played for two years Rob, been top 25 for several WD cycles, came damn close to top 10 a couple of times. I've spent my share of gold getting there, and see how the pursuit of gold has ruined the game, so stopped spending gold to return the challenge and actual game play to the game. The biggest threat to this game isn't hackers, it's the grab for cash and those that spend like no tomorrow to create that culture.
-

And you miss my point entirely. I couldn't care less how people choose to waste their money. Just don't expect hero worship or admiration for it. I don't buy the myth that top teams are subjects to be held up as worthy. All they did is buy their way to the top - no skill required.

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:09 AM
Hack your way to the top, buy your way to the top. Can someone please explain the difference? I know one requires some skill and talent, whereas the other requires a wallet.

Wow if you can't tell then I feel bad for your children and your family

ITS CALLED HONESTY

CLEAN TRUE PLAYING AS IT WAS INTENDED.

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:11 AM
Played for two years Rob, been top 25 for several WD cycles, came damn close to top 10 a couple of times. I've spent my share of gold getting there, and see how the pursuit of gold has ruined the game, so stopped spending gold to return the challenge and actual game play to the game. The biggest threat to this game isn't hackers, it's the grab for cash and those that spend like no tomorrow to create that culture.
-

And you miss my point entirely. I couldn't care less how people choose to waste their money. Just don't expect hero worship or admiration for it. I don't buy the myth that top teams are subjects to be held up as worthy. All they did is buy their way to the top - no skill required.

Your responses to this thread and how YOU did RESPOND show your a JEALOUS person
And if your thinking I am crazy for saying this why do you keep talking about it it's because your mad someone has it and you don't and you never will

Rob TRK
06-30-2014, 03:16 AM
There is a thread here. Get rid of hacking. Personally no faction or individual has an obligation to bail out the company that develops the game.

Danger Mouse - fair to say you have opinions, but what anyone else spends there money on is irrelevant and diverts the real subject. We can all point to expenditure by others that could, perhaps, be better served elsewhere. Point is your opinion is that there is no value to spending in the game, fair enough. Others do things differently. It makes them no better or worse than you.

The hackers offering services are celebrated by many of you and supported by using it. The excuse being GREE are poor and too expensive. So you support those who breech the law of any land in the Western World, do you extend the same courtesy to someone shoplifting? Today for these guys a game, at least one of these individuals has bragged about hacking PayPal accounts, so where next. You may want to consider that these folks have your details??

GREE developed a game to sell and make profit. They invest intellectual property in game development, we choose to play or not. Without them making money there is no game for free players to play.

This games success is driven by the faction competition that we all enjoy and are pretty passionate about. We build these strange links with people we know only by connection over the web. We set out to achieve targets and do what we need to get to those targets. That drives the behaviour to spend, can't let me faction down.

So for me. The hacking issue is GREEs to resolve, not the player community. Our message here should be that as a community we want to see action first and foremost to close the loopholes. New features can wait. We will give GREE time to address it if they show they are serious about the longevity of the game and reduce player leakage.

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:18 AM
I rather deal with hackers then selfish spenders that are at the pinnacle of the leader boards complaining about said hackers.

Always wondered what trolls eat?

Your a troll!

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:25 AM
To the original poster and anyone else who supported that message: the inference I draw from a faction not wanting to spend money on an outside firm is, they choose to spend their money the way they want to. Just like speedy argued above, everyone is free to spend their hard earned dosh on what they want, and it is no-one's business how they blow through it. Except, it seems now, if they don't spend it the way SUP wants them to spend it. Then they get blasted and accused and insinuations fly. How very hypocritical.
Why should they have to spend their money fixing something that billion dollar Gree ought to pay for? I'm sure they donate enough to Gree's coffers as it is. Now if YOU want to gift them some more money for this purpose, go right ahead. It is your money after all. But don't expect everyone to agree it is a master plan and fall in line with it, or else they "must be full of hackers themselves". The two don't follow. It is an argument only a 10-year old will believe.

Stop thinking we believe you're here for the greater good of all of us. You just care about yourselves. That's absolutely fine just don't expect the rest of us to believe you're on some noble quest for us.

And to Speedy, just what proof did you offer? You rail against anyone everyone on the forum offering actual proof and get your faithful sheep to bleat as loudly as possible to drown out discussion, but then go in to make wild accusations without proof and ask us to take it as gospel because it came from a SUP spokesman. Just because you say so doesn't mean squat. Maybe in SUP land you're a big player but in the vastness of this game you mean de nada to most of us. I haven't seen OSW score less after the "big clearance" that somehow failed to remove the illegal units from your own account (are they still there speedy, should we send tickets on your behalf?), so if they had hackers they didn't really contribute much more did they?

I did however see them move into second and the SUP empire crumble. Makes me think, who got hit hardest by Gree's clean up in the end?

Sup Crumble? Hmmm your facts are backwards and your borderline troll

Sup has made a strong unit. And has always had the strong unit. Many players are retiring cause it was their time To. None of the sup players were removed for hacking. Get your facts straight cause your wrong man.

By the way when your so called empire crumbled how man WD's ago. Who was in first those wars. Let me know when you get a chance.

Don't speak up all at once. Your post is about as stupid as mighty mouses 10 posts maybe you want to join the chorus to stop starvation also in the world

One man army
06-30-2014, 03:28 AM

Well said my friend now it's just a matter a speedy to respond!

One man army
06-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Always wondered what trolls eat?

Your a troll!

I'm a troll for having an opinion? Wtf, bro you obviously need to goto school if you think having an opinion is trolling.

One man army
06-30-2014, 03:35 AM
All these sup players are coming out of the wood works just to defend what little honor they have left. It's sad that almost the whole community doesn't agree with them. Like I said before if your number 1 why give a **** if people are hacking your still number one so it doesn't matter sup players don't have the right to complain. For the simple fact of the being at the top

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:36 AM
Thanks for more SUP propaganda………..

It seems as though SUP sees things only in one light. As they proport to be the eyes and ears of Modern War or more accurately the “Watchdog” of the MW community, in their enthusiasm to target one faction, they have missed the fact that they have many in their own faction/s that are huge perpetrators of the very thing they say they “disdain”. Let’s start with the leader…….He has the viscious planes which only one rank can obtain. He has them wrongfully. He and many other in the SUP factions have obtained them and continue to have them. Many others in the game have them but I guess they haven’t been found or desired to be found.

Then there’s other leaders within SUP, who speak a foreign language, and use that language to teach others how to manipulate glitches. This has been going for over a year. If you done believe that fact, check certain twitter accounts and screen shots of these conversations. You may need a translator on your device to discern what is being said.

It’s widely known that using the attack bot and defense bot has assisted certain factions in obtaining top prized during WD events. Many in these certain factions have used manipulation to open up to 1000 boxes on the leaderboard events. Really? 4000 boxes X 30 gold equals 120,000 gold. That’s about $5K in gold for one toy. That makes me laugh.

The proported Watchdog of Modern war seems to be more like the Bullies of MW. The top faction has realized that being a brash mouthed, in your face faction, doesn’t work. I guess appealing to everyone now and intimating that you are the good guys, is a new strategy. The very things that this faction says it doesn’t do, are the very things they promote and practice. These kind of actions in the corporate world are called Double Speak.

While some have been banned permanently due to improprieties in the game, were warranted. I believe we all would agree. The problem is that others with the same or more prolific improprieties in their account are either allowed to continue playing or their accounts were “fixed” and still remain active. Seems a bit askew and not a level playing field. But that comes with the arena that we are forced to play in.

I guess this appeal is for the guillable and easy manipulated individuals. Many will continue to fight even though the odds are stacked against them. As in the Matrix, you are asked to either swallow the RED Pill or the BLUE Pill……. Its your choice….Choose Wisely

So this account was formed in JUNE of 2014 what month are we in. Cause your a dirty old
Seasoned player and your old account was banned in the forum

YOUR A TROLL. YOUR A TROLL YOUR A DIRTY LITTLE GREEN TROLL

LIKE THE TROLL YOU HIDE AND POST GARBAGE.

can I call you JOHNNY. Or JACOB BUT I PREFER JINGLES THE TROLL

Hope a moderator bans you your off topic and probably a hacker or
One that got banned. Was it around 20 hackers in 24 hrs banned? Then another few here and there. Bunch of cheating trolls hmmm you reply to a thread that the conversation is all
About removing players that cheat that your affiliated with

Ok bye bye now secret person JOHNNY Jacob jingles account formed yesterday lol.

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:39 AM
I'm a troll for having an opinion? Wtf, bro you obviously need to goto school if you think having an opinion is trolling.

Look at your original
Post. Duh yes your a troll when it goes off topic your a troll. And all I am doing is pointing out trolls. Just take the trophy troll. You would rather deal with hackers you said. Get real

Razors
06-30-2014, 03:42 AM
All these sup players are coming out of the wood works just to defend what little honor they have left. It's sad that almost the whole community doesn't agree with them. Like I said before if your number 1 why give a **** if people are hacking your still number one so it doesn't matter sup players don't have the right to complain. For the simple fact of the being at the top

If your not a troll then your an idiot. One or the other. LET ME SCHOOL YOU REAL QUICK.

when people cheat and hack then this makes the honest hard working people pay more. Why the F do I want to pay more when bastards are hacking if the hacks are gone then I spend less.

This is why your comments are idiotic.

SCHOOL HAS ENDED

One man army
06-30-2014, 03:45 AM
Look at your original
Post. Duh yes your a troll when it goes off topic your a troll. And all I am doing is pointing out trolls. Just take the trophy troll. You would rather deal with hackers you said. Get real

In all honestly I could put up with hackers. And like I said before its a ****ing opinion *****. Your not a troll for having what god so rightfully gave you. And it didn't go off topic the topic slowly progressed how Hackers still exist and how SUP players want to get rid of them. Remember when you guys faced a guy that had 800mill defense you guys were outraged. For people that spend 10k to get over 300k gold whining like little kids is ridiculous because it only takes 50 gold to take him out. That's doesn't hurt you in the slightest. And stop pointing out trolls when your a troll yourself.... A troll to this community.

One man army
06-30-2014, 03:50 AM
If your not a troll then your an idiot. One or the other. LET ME SCHOOL YOU REAL QUICK.

when people cheat and hack then this makes the honest hard working people pay more. Why the F do I want to pay more when bastards are hacking if the hacks are gone then I spend less.

SCHOOL HAS ENDED

School is back in session.

It's not the hackers that make you pay more, you decide that for yourself, you don't have to spend more but you do it anyways its because you want to spend more. Not the other way around your puny little brain seems to not under stand this. Let me break it down Y O U W A N T T O S P E N D M O R E M O N E Y N O T B E C A U S E Y O U H A V E T O I T 'S B E C A U S E Y O U W A N T T O. Understand it now?

Adm. J(K96)
06-30-2014, 04:04 AM
All of this **** is old. SUP, OSW, or any other faction in the top 10,000. No one cares anymore go play the game and stf up about your "rivalries". WE DON'T CARE! Want to help the game? Then have the balls to step away and not spend, regardless of what any other faction might do. Many of us have already done it, do why not you? Because all of you are self centered egotistical idiots who think they are important here. Really Ump, you actually have dreams of being on top? Absolutely pathetic dude. Both the hackers and those who have spent exorbitant amounts of money on this game have helped destroy it, so at least man up and accept your part in it all.

Twist of Cain
06-30-2014, 04:04 AM

SCHOOL HAS ENDED

This guy is about one post away from using the "I'm rubber you're glue" quote.:p

Razors
06-30-2014, 04:06 AM
School is back in session.

It's not the hackers that make you pay more, you decide that for yourself, you don't have to spend more but you do it anyways its because you want to spend more. Not the other way around your puny little brain seems to not under stand this. Let me break it down Y O U W A N T T O S P E N D M O R E M O N E Y N O T B E C A U S E Y O U H A V E T O I T 'S B E C A U S E Y O U W A N T T O. Understand it now?

So you say hacks have no control in what people spend. Are you a hacker? Let's get this out of the way

When a team like old school warriors has 20 hackers how doesn't that create overspending ? Answer please

When those 20 players for months scored millions of points, this forced good honest players to waste thousands of $$$$ this is the point if you don't get this and you don't see this then just move on cause your lost. Hackers and cheats make the game more expensive. They should be banned for ever and should be prosecuted for stealing services from gree!!

Razors
06-30-2014, 04:07 AM
This guy is about one post away from using the "I'm rubber you're glue" quote.:p

I am and what is said will
Bounce off me
And stick to you lol.

ivez
06-30-2014, 04:13 AM
What a huge a mount of arrogance cheek and blatant disrespect from original poster to post this load of garbage. I'm no big high stakes player top 75 at best. But always our faction played straight and honest just like other factions. When you have a team at any level that cheats hacks etc... its a disgrace on any level and should not be tolerated. But when it's the top team that we always see at the number one spot it really is more disappointing to us all. Most people that visit this forum probably are not aware of the extent of how rotten and corrupt SUP guys were and possibly still are. I think it would be more appropriate from SUP to post a public apology acknowledging all the nonsense that's been going on and returning any benefit that you have gained from all these cheats and hacks rather then trying to convince us that you guys were clean or try shift the blame and shame on to other factions who ever they are I couldn't care less.
It is also extremely disappointing that your leadership tolerates all the racism and offence to other multi cultures that enjoy playing this game. I have absolutely no idea how you guys are not ashamed of flaunting your SUP affiliation in your in game names as far as I'm concerned it's a total shame and absolutely nothing to be proud of.
Get your act together! Be real!! Don't just try sweep everything under the carpet and expect us to smile when the dust has settled

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 04:23 AM
I'm gonna carry on in this debate, as I think the more voracious it gets, the more it highlights the core issue; cheats.

I don't know Speed Bump, I'm assuming he's an SUP player. He has said SUP have no hackers, Geee published that they were running scripts last month to highlight hackers (admittedly only based on a series of prescribed and/or identified erroneous units/buildings etc). I am being told no one from Gree was banned. End of story surely?

As for the ridiculous posts by Danger Mouse, I personally do not hero-worship SUP, but I see them (and the other top teams) as inspirational. I.e., if I work that hard and am willing to spend the same money, my factions could challenge them.

SUP have been found 'not guilty' of hacking. I believe one or two other Top 10 teams we're found guilty.

Personally I'm going to focus on playing smarter to try and get my team into the Top 10 and not become an anti-SUP ***** or a worthless troll.

Think I'll go and have a cup of tea now.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 04:33 AM
I'm gonna carry on in this debate, as I think the more voracious it gets, the more it highlights the core issue; cheats.

I don't know Speed Bump, I'm assuming he's an SUP player. He has said SUP have no hackers, Geee published that they were running scripts last month to highlight hackers (admittedly only based on a series of prescribed and/or identified erroneous units/buildings etc). I am being told no one from Gree was banned. End of story surely?

As for the ridiculous posts by Danger Mouse, I personally do not hero-worship SUP, but I see them (and the other top teams) as inspirational. I.e., if I work that hard and am willing to spend the same money, my factions could challenge them.

SUP have been found 'not guilty' of hacking. I believe one or two other Top 10 teams we're found guilty.

Personally I'm going to focus on playing smarter to try and get my team into the Top 10 and not become an anti-SUP ***** or a worthless troll.

Think I'll go and have a cup of tea now.

Well mate, what I'm saying is that for anyone to think that spending thousands on pixels is inspirational is beyond reason. If you want inspirational, look to people who make a real difference in th real world with their money, or work hard and struggle to make ends meet but still provide. Those are inspirational. Getting to the top of the pile in an imaginary world just by throwing obscene amounts of money at it and thinking that's an achievement worthy of praise..... Well, delusional maybe a better word for it. Certainly not inspirational. Throw away, your money, just don't expect applause is all. It's the mindset that sees it's perfectly ok for a game to expect that the only way to get anywhere near the top IS to throw obscene amounts of money at it that is the biggest danger to the game, not hackers.
-
And it's passing strange how the SUP franchise is almost non existent now compared to how it was before the gree crackdown. Just an observation.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 04:42 AM
Well mate, what I'm saying is that for anyone to think that spending thousands on pixels is inspirational is beyond reason. If you want inspirational, look to people who make a real difference in th real world with their money, or work hard and struggle to make ends meet but still provide. Those are inspirational. Getting to the top of the pile in an imaginary world just by throwing obscene amounts of money at it and thinking that's an achievement worthy of praise..... Well, delusional maybe a better word for it. Certainly not inspirational. Throw away, your money, just don't expect applause is all.
-
And it's passing strange how the SUP franchise is almost non existent now compared to how it was before the gree crackdown. Just an observation.

Seriously DM, you've made your point. There are more worthy causes for us to give our money to. We get that.

But it's our money. As I've said several times, you have no idea what Speed gives to other causes or for that matter what anyone else does with their money. I like Starbucks, I spend about $50 per month. Is that better or worse than MW?

Seriously mate, you're pushing a point we probably all accept, but don't need to hear over and over. DM, sell your iPad and give the money to charity.

Two birds with one stone........sorry

One man army
06-30-2014, 04:51 AM
To robmurphy

Starbucks is way better than MW I would spend $100 a month on Starbucks.

One man army
06-30-2014, 04:57 AM
So you say hacks have no control in what people spend. Are you a hacker? Let's get this out of the way

When a team like old school warriors has 20 hackers how doesn't that create overspending ? Answer please

When those 20 players for months scored millions of points, this forced good honest players to waste thousands of $$$$ this is the point if you don't get this and you don't see this then just move on cause your lost. Hackers and cheats make the game more expensive. They should be banned for ever and should be prosecuted for stealing services from gree!!

Hacks will only have control of overspending if you let it have control SUPS wanna be always number one attitude is what makes you spend stfu because you obviously don't understand this. You spend money because you wanna be number one it's fine coming in second place once in a while your pride is what makes you spend money not the hackers. I have broken it down so if you still do no understand that it's your free will that's making you spend then I truly feel sorry for you and the rest of your faction. It's truly pitiful that you can't see something as simple as that.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Sup Crumble? Hmmm your facts are backwards and your borderline troll

Sup has made a strong unit. And has always had the strong unit. Many players are retiring cause it was their time To. None of the sup players were removed for hacking. Get your facts straight cause your wrong man.

By the way when your so called empire crumbled how man WD's ago. Who was in first those wars. Let me know when you get a chance.

Don't speak up all at once. Your post is about as stupid as mighty mouses 10 posts maybe you want to join the chorus to stop starvation also in the world

LOL. Razors, I see you flamed just about everyone here who doesn't agree win you. Are you an infant? Because only infants do that. But sadly your reaction was entirely expected. You are clearly one of the bleating sheep I mentioned, trying to create enough noise to drum out everyone else. It is obvious to everyone what you do. You contribute nothing and just try to shoot people down. At least speedy engages in thoughtful discussion, even though we may often disagree.

Anyway, I was interested to see you reply to my post but ONLY to come to the glorious defence of SUP. "How dare anyone post something negative about such a splendid faction? All trolls, I say, off with their heads!" Yes, you are very transparent. Why don't you deal with the substance of my post? Which I will summarise for you neatly as follows:

1. SUP says, it is no-one's business how people spend their money. Stop pointing fingers.
2. SUP then asks OSW to split the cost of an independent firm to weed out hackers.
3. OSW refused said offer, preferring to spend their cash the way they choose to.
4. Now SUP says, the inference we all need to draw is OSW is full of hackers. Nothing else.

First, it can't get more hypocritical than that. Spend your money like you want, provided it is how SUP wants you to spend it. LOL, LOL, LOL!!! Have you ever read Animal Farm? The analogies are becoming striking.

Second, I'm sure OSW pays Gree shed loads of money already to provide a quality product. It isn't their responsibility to police the game. Or yours. Or mine. If you want to get Gree to do anything, why don't you do what you did last time and threaten not to play with us this weekend, see what happens.

Third, I am pretty sure the original post only wanted to accuse OSW of hacking or condoning hacking. In which case, straight TOS violation.

Fourth, I am equally sure the original poster won't get banned even though others get banned for lesser infringements. I wonder why that is always the case.

Fifth, and I know this is just theoretical, just how would this independent company work? Won't they need access to Gree servers? So isn't your whole suggestion a bit pointless, as I just cannot see any tech company like Gree admit they can't solve something as basic as this without having to call in the cavalry?

Sixth, I am convinced you will not respond with reason, and only call me a troll because that seems to be your default setting when anyone says something that remotely sounds like logic - but doesn't favour SUP. Buddy, I don't care about SUP and I don't hate them either. I am ambivalent (That means I don't feel anything positive or negative towards them). I care about my own faction and I care about this game to which I am addicted. I also like to point out hypocrisy when I see it on this forum. And I still wonder, what was the point of the original post other than to create unrest on the forum through misplaced accusations?

So, Razors, fire away. Let's see how you respond to this.

Zender
06-30-2014, 05:31 AM
This is one of those ancient debates that really doesn't have that much of an effect on our daily gaming here. The thing is we've had glitches, cheating from day one from players. But it gets reported when it's obvious, and usually dealt with, or in most cases the loophole/exploitation closed.

But despite all of this.... it really hasn't made the game completely terrible, or effected the overall outcome or ranks of each team. So while yes sometimes it means you might fall down a rank from one defeat in the wars, it really doesn't change the gaming experience as a whole that much. I've seen it, and I've just missed out on bonus units because of it. But really it hasn't had much impact on me or anyone I know. Really I think the people most susceptible to this debate are the people high on the leaderboards that put a lot towards winning, and thus feel the burn from losing out after putting in so much time, money and effort.

But I guess from my perspective I don't understand why some players can't be content with what they have. Or maybe just enjoy having these powerhouses about as a way of inspiring or driving you to catch up with them.

Side note: I've only seen a few SUP players in game so far, but from what I've seen they look pretty legitimate. I've even had a few help me out on boosting my IPH, attack and defence.....which in my eyes was really nice. So although they might have had a bad egg or two (though haven't seen proof of), a lot of them are honest and decent players. Ie I think it's pretty unrealistic/unfair to make a blanket statement about the entire team when we all know it is made up of individuals.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 05:59 AM
Screwy, I see you have very selective hearing. I said I offered to pay the full cost, out of my own pocket. Then the objection was that it would be MY expert and they would find whatever I wanted them to. The reality is, they have something to hide, and want no part of that. Or should I say you. Ives have no idea what you're talking about fella. Your post started off sounding ok, then you throw out some ridiculous accusations. I love you guys posting that you're not OSW,( maybe ex OSW) and then go on to post hate for sup. It's pretty obvious what you are, and all those new accounts. And you expect to be taken seriously when ovule either been banned here before, or hiding who you really are. Gree obviously isn't going to do anything proactive about cheaters. I've offered a way for those who wish to make an attempt at doing something. Danger, of you're looking for inspiration in your life, I could suggest a few great ones in history. I have never asked for anyone to think of sup as inspirational. We are first because we spend more. Pretty simple idea. No one there feels like they are heros. And to whoever. Said something about me having dreams of being first? No, I am first. And? This thread , once again was started to say something about trying to do something proactive about hacking. Ignoring it won't make it to away. Top spenders have not ruined the game for anyone, in fact quite the opposite. It's why the game can afford to be here. What the top spenders do should have no affect on what anyone else does, zero. Play your own game. To suggest otherwise only portrays jealousy. I do see a few people here understand the idea that hackers and cheaters are a problem, and Not the people that some here seem to look up to.

Jannski
06-30-2014, 06:14 AM
I completely agree with screw this. Don't care about any faction's fight, but this does seem hypocritical on the surface. ... And who in their right mind would go into partnership on anything with someone or an entity they don't trust? I'd work on earning trust first? ( Probably not possible in this fued.) That leaves a ton of reasonable doubt for me against the OP's case.

... And mouse I know you keep getting comments fired back acknowledging half your point. I get what you're saying. It's not like the leaderboard in pac man where everyone paid their quarter and skill at playing the game got you to the top. ...thus earning admiration from others for the ability a player has to earn that spot.

The way this game is structured someone with a ton of cash could buy their way to the top even if they had bad strategy... so no skill required, just strategy makes it a less expensive climb.

Please don't misunderstand me. I wouldn't pretend to be on the inside of any top ranked factions' strategy and I'm sure it's a mix of cash and streamlined strategy to somewhat control spending.... But it's the fact that cash has more weight than actual strategy in this game that undermines everyone's achievements.

That's the part of mouse's point I think got missed.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:23 AM
I completely agree with screw this. Don't care about any faction's fight, but this does seem hypocritical on the surface. ... And who in their right mind would go into partnership on anything with someone or an entity they don't trust? I'd work on earning trust first? ( Probably not possible in this fued.) That leaves a ton of reasonable doubt for me against the OP's case.

... And mouse I know you keep getting comments fired back acknowledging half your point. I get what you're saying. It's not like the leaderboard in pac man where everyone paid their quarter and skill at playing the game got you to the top. ...thus earning admiration from others for the ability a player has to earn that spot.

The way this game is structured someone with a ton of cash could buy their way to the top even if they had bad strategy... so no skill required, just strategy makes it a less expensive climb.

Please don't misunderstand me. I wouldn't pretend to be on the inside of any top ranked factions' strategy and I'm sure it's a mix of cash and streamlined strategy to somewhat control spending.... But it's the fact that cash has more weight than actual strategy in this game that undermines everyone's achievements.

Bravo. At last. Someone who reads without blinkers. Exactly my point.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 06:33 AM
My little son tells me I'm the best dad in the world. So that must be true? Is that how it works DM? Someone agrees with you, so your right?

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 06:37 AM
Quick piece of perspective for all contributors to this thread; SUP will win Peru

They will win because they spend most and know how to win.

It's a shame OSW aren't openly represented here to actually answer Speeds original question; why do they refuse to contribute to an independent audit?

It's funny how these threads meander around. The long and winding road......

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:42 AM
My little son tells me I'm the best dad in the world. So that must be true? Is that how it works DM? Someone agrees with you, so your right?

Usually..... Unless you're saying your son is wrong? And wouldn't I be the best judge whether someone has what I meant right?
-
Making copious amounts of gold the only measure of what is needed to succeed in this game is the biggest threat to quality of play for the majority, not the occasional hacker.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:43 AM
Quick piece of perspective for all contributors to this thread; SUP will win Peru

They will win because they spend most.....

That's all you needed to say right there

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Wrong. As Speed says, how does his and his factions spending actually affect YOU?

If affects no one other than a few of the very top factions. Who are there themselves because they spend gold?

I don't actually know who Speed is, but his other point is also valid. The money the top guys spends directly benefits us. Who do you think pays a chunk of Gree's payroll.........GOLD SPENDERS

No big gold spenders = no MW

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Are you completely adverse to the endemic 'cash is king' culture?

Cash is king and will be till many generations after you and me have long gone......

Only dinosaurs don't accept pure capitalism

But I know you don't links isms.....

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 06:50 AM
*like isms

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:53 AM
It effects me because the game has slowly become structured over the past two years such that without copious amounts of gold you have no hope of being able to complete any facet of the game - why? Because there are those that throw copious amounts of gold - it's a spiral the game designers have cleverly locked in because there is a market. Before strategy mattered. Now, just the size of your wallet.
-
Tell me, are people leaving the game because of rampant hacking?
-
Or are they leaving because of the expectation that rampant spending is the only way to stay in the game?
-
What do you reckon mate?

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 06:56 AM
Speedy, mate, lemme make something clear to you. I don't hate SUP. I also don't love them, care for them, admire them, look up to them (or down on them), or whatever. There is just no feeling at all towards them. I could not care less. There is no PUNis envy here (I have waited a long time to use that in a sentence).

It simply galls me that some individuals, who claim to represent your faction, come here and spout drivel aimed at the larger MW community, of which I am part. That original post wasn't aimed at OSW - if it was, you would surely have communicated with them directly, no? It must have been aimed at us, to make some point about them. That being the case I am entitled respond to that if I don't like it, or if I disagree with what has been said. (And yes, if an OSW player posted the same sort of drivel intended to galvanize my support at the expense of another faction (SUP or anyone else), I am entitled to reply in a similar vein. I feel the same way about OSW as I feel about SUP.)

It was nothing but a self-righteous post, trying to make SUP look good and OSW look bad. But you don't get that it fails to impress most of us, and we then say so. And then you think, "Hey, these guys are shooting us down, they must be OSW". No, we just don't like to be patronized. Come on, you're smarter than this.

Now getting back to the issue, speedy, you don't actually need OSW's approval to appoint a third party to do what you want them to do, so do? If it can actually be done, and I still don't know how without Gree's involvement, why don't you just ignore their protestations, pay for it like you said you would and go at it alone? Are you trying to tell me the only reason you didn't go ahead with your plan is because OSW claimed it would be prejudicial to them? Now why on earth would that stop you? No, your reasoning doesn't make any sense at all. The original was just an inflamatory post and the whole MW community should see it for what it was. That's my mission here.

PS. Since you made an unbased accusation against me - I haven't been banned before, I just never saw the need to post on here until a while ago when all of the craaap in-game and on the forum became too much for me to bear.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Are you completely adverse to the endemic 'cash is king' culture?

Cash is king and will be till many generations after you and me have long gone......

Only dinosaurs don't accept pure capitalism

But I know you don't links isms.....

Like I said, it's not capitalism.
-
It's a flawed business model for sustainability. Other games manage to be highly successful based on a combined model of engaging game play and some shortcuts that money can buy. Gree is all shortcut and little game play now.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Of course Gree have identified it and locked onto it. This is a FREE MARKET ECONOMY. I can guarantee there are analysts in Gree monitoring gold spend versus player activity.

I run a large organisation, I will increase the price of my product as far as I can till it affects sales. Do you not understand the basics of Economic Law? I'm genuinely not trying to be rude but, *******, you're arguing against the very fabric of western society.

Of course the game is based on ahold, it's a business.

I ain't getting into politics, but you're in total conflict to the free market economy, the one which you live in (I presume?)

AlexFoo
06-30-2014, 07:02 AM
curious as the same guy with 3 deadly bridge jumpers STILL has them. Funnily he's with one of the factions that's wanting to police the game.

He's been screen shotted and sent into Gree two or three times in the last 10 days, and yet still has an active game and 60% health regen on those 3 units alone.

Comical that the those asking to police the game have bad apples in their groups still.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 07:03 AM
@robmurphy, if you do the math, the rest of MW outspends the top 10 by a huge factor. We ALL contribute to Gree, not just the guys right at the top. I am tired of hearing this argument. Yes, faction for faction they outspend everyone but in the round, Gree gets most of its money from everyone else. If the top 5 disappear tomorrow, MW will still be here, trust me.

And to your other question, it is Gree's responsibility to fix the game, not any faction's responsibility. We all pay them enough as it is. If someone asked you to pay for an investigation otherwise you are surely a hacker, what would you do? I'd laugh in their face at the infantile logic.

Stinno
06-30-2014, 07:08 AM
finally Something i can agree with DM, yes people are leaving because of the spend needed to compete, and not hackers, yes hackers piss me off but r not the reason why i slowed down. relentless events, gold spend needed to complete and compete, gree's continuous mistakes event after event, the list is endless.

it is what it is, either get over it and play or just leave, very simple choices. it has been like this for over 2 years now so that should tell you something.

and i just purchased a Starbucks coffee, and they give a percentage to charity, so i am doing my bit.

spend what ever you want to spend, who really cares. just make sure u can pay your bills and everything, your business not mine.

haters will hate, spenders will spend, hackers will hack. just enjoy life while you are here as you are a long time dead.

enjoy the game, your virtual team mates, your enemy and just life.

i love you all, except you bulletooth, i cant stand you lol.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Of course Gree have identified it and locked onto it. This is a FREE MARKET ECONOMY. I can guarantee there are analysts in Gree monitoring gold spend versus player activity.

I run a large organisation, I will increase the price of my product as far as I can till it affects sales. Do you not understand the basics of Economic Law? I'm genuinely not trying to be rude but, *******, you're arguing against the very fabric of western society.

Of course the game is based on ahold, it's a business.

I ain't getting into politics, but you're in total conflict to the free market economy, the one which you live in (I presume?)

And if you read the market press you will see gree have consistently slid in market share of the game market from a leader in revenue to an also ran way down the pack. This slide has coincided with their gold or nothing push in game mode. So I guess you're right, the free market is working. But instead of evolving and adapting, like the dinosaurs gree think all they need to do to survive is brute it out with more of the same. Because all their hype is about the ever dwindling charge to spend more.
-
They seem to realise they have to re engage their player base, hence seeing more events pushed towards no/low gold players (LTB's, FI). Hopefully it's enough.

mwfighter
06-30-2014, 07:16 AM
It's funny that a team that gets special favors from Gree, used hacked accounts in their ranks throws stones at other teams. Perhaps you don't do it at the same level as them, but when you act all self righteous and sin, its far worse than a sinner who doesn't criticize others.

What makes your pleas fall on deaf ears is the hypocrisy you guys engage in.

@robmurphy: your hyperbole about Capitalism/Free Markets/Western society and this game is highly flawed. A full discourse is beyond the scope of this thread and derails the original conversation anyways. Suffice to say others have responded to drop little tidbits to correct your flawed analysis.

Either way SUP will be first, no one cares except maybe #2. The rest of us will go on as usual.

Before you start this crusade of "policing" would be nice if you provided an honest and transparent history of every cheat, hacker, hacks, special treatment you guys received. Until then you guys enjoy zero credibility.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 07:18 AM
@ScrewThis, you are not privy to that data (I assume you don't work for Gree?). Spend by faction will undoubtedly follow the standard shape of Pareto's analysis; I can guarantee you that 80% of the gold is bought by 20% of the factions.

There are very few commercial 'product' business models in the world that do not follow this. Of course SUP and the other Top 10 do not outspend the rest of us, but they provide Gree with the highest profit margin per account and they will be used as a barometer to Gree's pricing structure.

Love them or hate them, SUP and OSW and the rest are more important to Gree than my faction (I do not know which faction you are in). The actions and reactions of the 20% outweighs the actions and reactions of the 80%. Sorry, that's simple Economic Law.

I feel like I'm ranting here, but I'm not. I don't know anyone in SUP or OSW, I'm just trying to add a real world business perspective. We are customers of a business selling 'pixel products'. Thats all. We are analysed with the same metrics as those who analyse which toilet roll we us.

That's not meant to be an analogy.......lol

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 07:24 AM
@robmurphy, it is very simple to work it out, actually - although I admit, rudementary at best. Count the number of points the top 10 score in a WD. Then count the points all the others score from 11 through to about 1500. The numbers are HUGE and that's where most gold is spent. A shedload of "gold" in the top 10 is actually free gold from the bonus programme. The spend in factions 11 downwards will give Gree a better "gold per dollar" rate because they don't have to give them free gold - the money just continues to trickle in.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Guys. I've enjoyed the debate. Gotta go do some real world stuff. No offence intended to anyone, I just like to debate.

Y'all have a nice day.

KarenWill
06-30-2014, 07:37 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/1taalx.jpg

Nuff said (:

Auspex
06-30-2014, 07:40 AM
I Stopped reading when I got to Speed ump and the wall of text.

Learn to use paragraphs.

Oh, and I don't spend money on a game that is pay to win regardless of hackers. I just play for fun and come here to eat popcorn and read up on some strategy. This post is just whining and blah blah blah.

If you are unsatisfied with your customer experience you should consider patronizing a new establishment. Gree will not fix things, or do you really think I'm wrong?

warraw
06-30-2014, 07:49 AM
I just want back the 2450 gold which was spent on 100 ships during frontline event.

There wasn't a "confirm purchase button" and I am sure many had mistakenly tapped on the ship option while actually furiously deploying ground units instead.

My 100 ships were left untouched and unused so I hope Gree does the sensible thing and offer the refund.

10 pages of philosophical argument and bickering between you guys and who's the winner? GREE.

They are the ones who keep screwing us over yet laughing with the money to the bank.

I want my 2450 gold back. As above. It means nothing to them but a hell lot to me.

Discretion matters. Good faith. I hope that's something that exist in their corporate dictionary.

One man army
06-30-2014, 07:55 AM
If you spend either 2k or 10k (I forget which one) you can get a ltq prize from previous ltqs.(quotes not there but someone mentioned 3 deadly bridge jumpers earlier)

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 08:05 AM
curious as the same guy with 3 deadly bridge jumpers STILL has them. Funnily he's with one of the factions that's wanting to police the game.

He's been screen shotted and sent into Gree two or three times in the last 10 days, and yet still has an active game and 60% health regen on those 3 units alone.

Comical that the those asking to police the game have bad apples in their groups still.

i think you meant 13, not 3 DBJs, yes dude has 13 DBJs!!!!
I also think that guy is the guy that THEY - SUP - wanted to be the INDEPENDENT arbiter of the "game" LOL
FOX in the HEN HOUSE! LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 08:10 AM
@robmurphy, it is very simple to work it out, actually - although I admit, rudementary at best. Count the number of points the top 10 score in a WD. Then count the points all the others score from 11 through to about 1500. The numbers are HUGE and that's where most gold is spent. A shedload of "gold" in the top 10 is actually free gold from the bonus programme. The spend in factions 11 downwards will give Gree a better "gold per dollar" rate because they don't have to give them free gold - the money just continues to trickle in.

It appears that gold is spent to collect points. It just appears and only Gree, Google, or Apple really know, besides the one with the points if they exchanged real currency for fake gold.

Twist of Cain
06-30-2014, 08:24 AM
@ScrewThis, you are not privy to that data (I assume you don't work for Gree?). Spend by faction will undoubtedly follow the standard shape of Pareto's analysis; I can guarantee you that 80% of the gold is bought by 20% of the factions.

There are very few commercial 'product' business models in the world that do not follow this. Of course SUP and the other Top 10 do not outspend the rest of us, but they provide Gree with the highest profit margin per account and they will be used as a barometer to Gree's pricing structure.

Love them or hate them, SUP and OSW and the rest are more important to Gree than my faction (I do not know which faction you are in). The actions and reactions of the 20% outweighs the actions and reactions of the 80%. Sorry, that's simple Economic Law.

I feel like I'm ranting here, but I'm not. I don't know anyone in SUP or OSW, I'm just trying to add a real world business perspective. We are customers of a business selling 'pixel products'. Thats all. We are analysed with the same metrics as those who analyse which toilet roll we us.

That's not meant to be an analogy.......lol

I found the bold part very amusing. There's actually a word for what he did right there.....hmmmm what is that word?????

Razors
06-30-2014, 08:43 AM
well whats the point of the game, we have an organization, we recruit, we structure, we prepare and we purchase the tools to always attempt to win, our objective is number 1, were competitive people, I don't understand why you make it sound like this system that was established way before me.

Maybe because your a one man army and your one mind is too simple that you don't get it, hacks need to be removed they create overspending, we will always drive and push for the best, but you wont understand this your a one man army, this is a team and its well oiled. IT IS WRONG that hackers can put false points up that they couldn't afford. the team should have been removed and banished and its leader same,

if you play for free one man army that's fine, that's your choice, but letting a hacker is not in the game plan and if the hacker was not there, all teams would pay less

why do you support hacking answer this, or is this something that your going to change the topic and then go off track. you really don't understand how a hacker and cheat that scores false points drives the cost up then I am don't talking to you.

Razors
06-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Hacks will only have control of overspending if you let it have control SUPS wanna be always number one attitude is what makes you spend stfu because you obviously don't understand this. You spend money because you wanna be number one it's fine coming in second place once in a while your pride is what makes you spend money not the hackers. I have broken it down so if you still do no understand that it's your free will that's making you spend then I truly feel sorry for you and the rest of your faction. It's truly pitiful that you can't see something as simple as that.
well whats the point of the game, we have an organization, we recruit, we structure, we prepare and we purchase the tools to always attempt to win, our objective is number 1, were competitive people, I don't understand why you make it sound like this system that was established way before me.

Maybe because your a one man army and your one mind is too simple that you don't get it, hacks need to be removed they create overspending, we will always drive and push for the best, but you wont understand this your a one man army, this is a team and its well oiled. IT IS WRONG that hackers can put false points up that they couldn't afford. the team should have been removed and banished and its leader same,

if you play for free one man army that's fine, that's your choice, but letting a hacker is not in the game plan and if the hacker was not there, all teams would pay less

why do you support hacking answer this, or is this something that your going to change the topic and then go off track. you really don't understand how a hacker and cheat that scores false points drives the cost up then I am don't talking to you

Razors
06-30-2014, 08:47 AM

having an opinion that says hacking is ok and saying going for first place in a competitive game, trolls just want to create friction and support the wrong side, I oblige debating but when it comes to hacking, come on, what you think your making sense,

Ajk
06-30-2014, 08:50 AM
I think his point is valid. You chose and still choose to outspend the hacker. You are just as much at fault for the increase by supporting that. Stop spending until they get it together. SUP threatened a boycott right before war before and look how quick they jumped. Do it again, or aren't you all ready for the quick actions they put forth the last time?

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 08:59 AM
Danger, sounds like you're upset with the way the game is run. That's up to gree. Sup in no way makes the rules, as I stated, this game would be much different, and enjoyable of we did. I think what you said makes the point I've been saying all along. You want to be competitive in the game. That's relative. If you mean competitive, at the top, that's never going to happen. Not as long as the game is about making money on grees part. They don't do it for free. They only way to change that is to make it a game that you pay once, and no on game purchases. Then you might have issues with the older players that had time to develope their bases,armies etc, but again, that's not those players faults. They didn't cause that, and why would you feel you should have the ability to be competitive in either of those cases. There are games that your performance is based soley on your ability to master the game. It sounds like you might be happier with a game like that. Pick your game based in the what kind of play you'd like to see. Don't expect the creators of the game now to your wishes. They have thousands of people all wanting so thing a bit different. My point that was that you were upset with the big spenders, because they keep you from being able to play at the top. So just how far down does everyone have to stop playing, before you can be competitive? That's totally unrealistic.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:00 AM
After this post, you are probably mentally challenged and we should give you a lay up, we are one of the biggest groups that get to complain, unlike you who probably plays for free or cycles through the apps to get free gold, we pay for ours, we work hours during the week, we run businesses, we have careers,

we do not in our lives look how to cheat and find ways to score points for free, your supports for this is really disappointing, why would you be mad that a person counters to you why you support the hacking? on a one on one like you said we don't have "the right" to complain, it affects us more than anyone in the game unless you score the same pts. you cant say this

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:03 AM
In all honestly I could put up with hackers. And like I said before its a ****ing opinion *****. Your not a troll for having what god so rightfully gave you. And it didn't go off topic the topic slowly progressed how Hackers still exist and how SUP players want to get rid of them. Remember when you guys faced a guy that had 800mill defense you guys were outraged. For people that spend 10k to get over 300k gold whining like little kids is ridiculous because it only takes 50 gold to take him out. That's doesn't hurt you in the slightest. And stop pointing out trolls when your a troll yourself.... A troll to this community.

I BET YOU COULD lol, your probably talking about yourself hahaha

that's the difference between SUP and many good honest teams in the game, they DO NOT allow hackers.

and again your notion it doesn't hurt us when it hurts us most by driving the cost of the game up, again you live on the wrong notion of what it does.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 09:05 AM
Screwy, you've made it quiet clear who and what you are. This thread is soley about trying to do something g about cheating. Since sup gets accused so much of doing just that, we are willing to make the point that we will accept the same investigation and scrutiny as anyone else. We have nothing to be afraid of, and I'm willing to write that check anytime. Yes, in reality the other teams do need to agree to this. I won't go I to the technical reasons here, but for the most accurate results that has to be something they agree to.

SimplyminiMW
06-30-2014, 09:17 AM
Screwy, you've made it quiet clear who and what you are. This thread is soley about trying to do something g about cheating. Since sup gets accused so much of doing just that, we are willing to make the point that we will accept the same investigation and scrutiny as anyone else. We have nothing to be afraid of, and I'm willing to write that check anytime. Yes, in reality the other teams do need to agree to this. I won't go I to the technical reasons here, but for the most accurate results that has to be something they agree to.

It was proven that SUP had hackers. How interesting that gree runs a script and SUP cuts down to one team and their second team changes name & drops to light gold.
You guys are totally fully of yourselves, for no reason.

Ajk
06-30-2014, 09:19 AM
No offense but, I'd be a little skeptical myself if this company to police the game was hired by the overall number one faction in the game. Makes it seem they would be a little biased for sure. Do you really feel that would be ok?

Ajk
06-30-2014, 09:23 AM
It was proven that SUP had hackers. How interesting that gree runs a script and SUP cuts down to one team and their second team changes name & drops to light gold.
I agree. It didn't seem to slow OSW much, they actually reclaimed second place again I believe.

If I'm wrong I'll edit my post.

jgmecarter
06-30-2014, 09:32 AM
The more everyone runs there mouth about sup cheating the more we allow other members in other factions get by doing the same thing that people accuse sup of doing. Don't focus on sup, focus on cheaters. I could care less if the cheaters are from sup, seal team six, redrum or any other faction in this game. The fact is people spend money on this game and if people are going to hack or have hackers help them then they need to be brought out so everyone knows and then they need to be banned from the game. The biggest problem in this game is gree. When you show them proof that people are cheating they email you back a bull crap message and nothing happens to the person. Right now I am in a faction that has a couple of hackers in it. I have turned them in and nothing has been done about it. Even though I have spent a lot of money and time to help the faction to be as good as it is I am starting to feel like I am the one that has to leave the faction. Why should I have to leave a faction that is allowing a couple of cheater come in to help make them better when I play this game the way that I am supposed to play it. Gree you need to start doing your job and start taking care of the people that are cheating.

warraw
06-30-2014, 09:36 AM
I only know about the hipocrisy and double standards that permeates the entire culture of GREE.

"We do not provide any refunds for units purchased with gold"

that's the sorry excuse of a template reply I received for my request of a refund when I mistakenly purchased 100 sea units using 2450 gold during the frontline event. No "confirm purchase" screen was activated. Just immediate deduction of 2450 gold due to one single click of that "buy 100 sea units" button which was placed so darn close to the "ground unit deployment".

However, in my not too distant memory, GREE mistakenly put up for sale a 6K attack air unit for just 1 gold. We all know what transpired thereafter. They removed all purchased units and REFUNDED our gold almost immediately upon realizing their screw up.

So there you go, hipocrisy at its best. Morality in decay.

How you folks working for GREE and dishing out such ridiculous answers without even any tinge of conscience is beyond me. Get your principles and morale values in check guys.

It is that permanent contradiction between your ideas and desires and all the dead formalities and vain pretenses of your institution which makes you sad, troubled and unbalanced. In that intolerable conflict you lose all joy of life and feeling of personality, because at every moment they suppress and restrain and check the free play of your logical thoughts. That's the poisoned and mortal wound of the company you work for - GREE.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:39 AM
LOL. Razors, I see you flamed just about everyone here who doesn't agree win you. Are you an infant? Because only infants do that. But sadly your reaction was entirely expected. You are clearly one of the bleating sheep I mentioned, trying to create enough noise to drum out everyone else. It is obvious to everyone what you do. You contribute nothing and just try to shoot people down. At least speedy engages in thoughtful discussion, even though we may often disagree.

Anyway, I was interested to see you reply to my post but ONLY to come to the glorious defence of SUP. "How dare anyone post something negative about such a splendid faction? All trolls, I say, off with their heads!" Yes, you are very transparent. Why don't you deal with the substance of my post? Which I will summarise for you neatly as follows:

1. SUP says, it is no-one's business how people spend their money. Stop pointing fingers.
2. SUP then asks OSW to split the cost of an independent firm to weed out hackers.
3. OSW refused said offer, preferring to spend their cash the way they choose to.
4. Now SUP says, the inference we all need to draw is OSW is full of hackers. Nothing else.

First, it can't get more hypocritical than that. Spend your money like you want, provided it is how SUP wants you to spend it. LOL, LOL, LOL!!! Have you ever read Animal Farm? The analogies are becoming striking.

Second, I'm sure OSW pays Gree shed loads of money already to provide a quality product. It isn't their responsibility to police the game. Or yours. Or mine. If you want to get Gree to do anything, why don't you do what you did last time and threaten not to play with us this weekend, see what happens.

Third, I am pretty sure the original post only wanted to accuse OSW of hacking or condoning hacking. In which case, straight TOS violation.

Fourth, I am equally sure the original poster won't get banned even though others get banned for lesser infringements. I wonder why that is always the case.

Fifth, and I know this is just theoretical, just how would this independent company work? Won't they need access to Gree servers? So isn't your whole suggestion a bit pointless, as I just cannot see any tech company like Gree admit they can't solve something as basic as this without having to call in the cavalry?

Sixth, I am convinced you will not respond with reason, and only call me a troll because that seems to be your default setting when anyone says something that remotely sounds like logic - but doesn't favour SUP. Buddy, I don't care about SUP and I don't hate them either. I am ambivalent (That means I don't feel anything positive or negative towards them). I care about my own faction and I care about this game to which I am addicted. I also like to point out hypocrisy when I see it on this forum. And I still wonder, what was the point of the original post other than to create unrest on the forum through misplaced accusations?

So, Razors, fire away. Let's see how you respond to this.

actually I was defending honest Play, whatever team you play for Honest Play is what I defend, if SUP is an honest team and has honest play then I will stand up for them and if teams in the 4000 rank are honest I will also be supportive of their drive to play with no hackers or cheats

per your points

1. Its not my business how you spend your money I agree up to the point if it is to purchase a hacked game and put it in the arena I play well then it becomes all our business to find you and remove you.
2. I don't know much about that, you can ask this to the person who posted it, this is his business.
3. again you can ask them that, this is not my business
4. there is no inference, a few WD ago OSW had around 1/3 of their team removed for hacked games, this is a FACT, its proven and its not an inference. (I want to state that maybe OSW and their leaders didn't know that they were a rat fest of hacked games, but this is where you can make your Inference)

** I can define the word inference and I can define the word Fact if you like

Moving on to your un numbered points:

both SUP and OSW spend a lot of money per their choice I agree.

Why would the original poster get banned or even considered being banned, what did he do wrong? you cant just ban people to ban them, a direct correlation to the act of banning only happens when the action that was wrong is committed with your account being so new from this past month and you having 104 posts, what were you banned for before.

Well your last 2 sentences are mute and wrong I did respond and I responded with facts and not opinion and you should learn the definition of inferences and facts, all your points and assumptions as you wrote your theory on were really bad inferences, I can define any word you want if you are stuck.

I really enjoyed the response you gave and especially my counter it, it tickled me pink with pleasure.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:42 AM
I agree. It didn't seem to slow OSW much, they actually reclaimed second place again I believe.

If I'm wrong I'll edit my post.

your correct they got second, but only reason this happened is SUP had some weathered members who have moved on and retired and their team is one working unit, OSW because of some really good people retiring got second, but this is the only reason this happened, OSW had nothing to do with it.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:48 AM

who? your very mistaken my friend, this is not the reason for one team. none of your sentence is true, sup had people that retired, they are playing gold free, all those accounts are still in game. and because of the friendship most retired together, it happened the WD before the script was run and Gree caught all the cheaters, there is not one game that was removed from Sup. maybe this is why you guys are all off base with the comments, you still see them in the game.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:56 AM

Screwy is obvious a member of one of the 2 groups being discussed and we know he isn't in SUP. the entity was never in question by either, it was the point that they didn't want it because they knew it would catch them. in the end they got caught and almost 1/3 of their team was banned from game.

SimplyminiMW
06-30-2014, 09:56 AM
who? your very mistaken my friend, this is not the reason for one team. none of your sentence is true, sup had people that retired, they are playing gold free, all those accounts are still in game. and because of the friendship most retired together, it happened the WD before the script was run and Gree caught all the cheaters, there is not one game that was removed from Sup. maybe this is why you guys are all off base with the comments, you still see them in the game.

The only mistake here is your way of thinking and propaganda. No one faction is immune to glitchers or hackers.

Razors
06-30-2014, 09:59 AM

why do you have 104 posts in less than 2 months? lol and your post is a reason for gree to review. you flat out lied and have no idea what your talking about

Razors
06-30-2014, 10:01 AM
The only mistake here is your way of thinking and propaganda. No one faction is immune to glitchers or hackers.

well actually your wrong for second time here, your not shooting well, SUP top teams have no Hackers.

your last post is something to discuss why you lied and said that?

you can request your members to be reviewed, I wouldn't post anymore, that's 2 comments that could get you banned.

Donkey
06-30-2014, 10:02 AM
Razors, do you not understand that half of why sup gets such a bad rap is because of people like you and the bird idiot and his entourage? 12 new pages, 20 foul-mouthed posts by you and pages of nonsense from your leader. Best I understand you already have multiple "white hat gree-authorized hackers" on your team (Speedies term not mine) and claim to have been investigating everything under the sun (except apparently your own team) so go back to work banning both your teams and then the rest of us can enjoy the game.

JohnJacobJingle
06-30-2014, 10:08 AM
I find it odd that SUP reached out to OSW in regards to an independent firm. I believe and widely known that SUP has a player that can scan all accounts. He perhaps may have the gree server passwords in order to do such investigation. Gree already has an independent firm. He does his job as long as it protects certain factions, but goes after other factions. The reason why I think this is true is that I've gone to many accounts and have seen OSW have had units removed that they shouldn't have had.... That's great.....Those players should have them removed. Its wrong for OSW players or any other players to have them. However, I've also seen many SUP players with the very units that were removed from OSW players months ago, STILL in SUP accounts. I've seen the nits in other members accounts, not in SUP. Is there parity here? fairness?

I would love to see the email posted in here, where the SUP leadership reached out to OSW leadership with a plea to hire an independent firm to evaluate and then see OSW's refusal. Please provide the truth. We can all go complain about OSW, if this is the case.

There's some talk about some factions or members in factions buying gold at a super low rate without gree's knowledge. Perhaps certain gree independent contractors should explore this manipulation and rid the game of these perpetrators.... Perhaps start with the top 10 teams where there is a majority of the scoring is being done and check the 600 players in those factions.

I hope other factions are NOT creating alliances with these gold manipulators to gain an advantage with their faction or assist that faction in being successful in the events.

I agree, we should rid the ENTIRE Modern War community of these malfiecient individuals. I believe they exist in ALL of MW and should be dealt with accordingly. Based on my knowledge of human nature, all of these people are NOT in one faction, but are spread out in many factions. I also think its disengenious to proport than SUP has none of these bad people. We know the leader of SUP is not in compliance with said issues being discussed in this thread

Respectfully, JJJ

Razors
06-30-2014, 10:09 AM
Razors, do you not understand that half of why sup gets such a bad rap is because of people like you and the bird idiot and his entourage? 12 new pages, 20 foul-mouthed posts by you and pages of nonsense from your leader. Best I understand you already have multiple "white hat gree-authorized hackers" on your team (Speedies term not mine) and claim to have been investigating everything under the sun (except apparently your own team) so go back to work banning both your teams and then the rest of us can enjoy the game.

I don't make claims, read what I wrote I referred to facts, you know when your team faction number went from 60 to 41 what did you think they just magically went to playing smurfs and left modern war?

so your post your stating something about white hats? what does that mean sir? that is a terrible thing to discuss here where are you taking this thread with your insensitive comments. Donkey your way off track

what will your name be next time after this account gets banned?

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 10:12 AM
Simply, just stating that it was proven we had hackers, dosnt prove that as a fact. Tell me one name, much let multiples of any sup player who was banned? We both know that you cannot. Guess what, the world is flat. Because I said it, does it make that statement true? Of course not, and I'd be full of it if I meant it. Ask, I've said several times here, and I know you don't seem to like hearing facts or the truth. The costs would be split for the sole purpose of avoiding the idea of this firm doing sups biding. No firm has yet been chosen. That's something we and any team willing could work on together. I am willing to pay the full costs in that one case, just so that the expnse would not be an objection. I'm willing to spend MY money to A. Prove that sup is legit, and B. To find and locate hackers and cheaters. The top spenders will do 2k a month or better. Many of these people can easily afford to help with this expense, if they were as serious about the issue as they claim to be. Also, if they truly believe sup is full of hackers, as has been accused in this thread, in this forum, and in their own faction chats I see people saying the same things. Here's a solution and way to prove with absolute certainly, and to clean this game up of hackers and cheaters. If the hackers don't bother you, then no need to even speak up. Maybe someone has another idea of how this could be implemented, I was just trying to think of the most fair way of approaching it. Pas I said earlier, no we the players really should not have to do this, the reality is, if we want it done, we will have to be the ones to do it. I'm putting up, who else wants to? I said or shut up, but that won't work for the trolls. They just love the sound of their own words.

Ajk
06-30-2014, 10:26 AM
Forgive me speedy for not quoting your post but it really is hard on the eyes.

I do love facts and truths. The problem is I haven't seen any on this forum from either side. Therefore one must call it like they see it and state their own opinion.

The truth is, hackers, unfortunately, will always be here. Gree counters, hackers counter them. That is a fact and also a truth. Like it or not.

Ajk
06-30-2014, 10:33 AM
And who will judge this company as being completely independent? For all we know as the general community is one of your players started a company to do just this, combat hackers in MW.

robmurphy
06-30-2014, 10:36 AM
@Speed ump. You've explained your point so many times in this thread. I understand you, but there are so many people out there who are simply choosing to disbelieve whatever you say because of who you are.

Not your fault. It's theirs.

Tell them the sky is blue, they'll disagree.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 10:41 AM

Come on Speedman. Go read the original post again. The clear message was, SUP cares enough about us all the pay someone else to police the hackers. And OSW doesn't. This thread was never about cheats as such. This was having a go at your nemesis once again. You really think we are that gullible? You want to get Gree or do you want to have a dig at OSW?

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 10:47 AM
@Speed ump. You've explained your point so many times in this thread. I understand you, but there are so many people out there who are simply choosing to disbelieve whatever you say because of who you are.

Not your fault. It's theirs.

Tell them the sky is blue, they'll disagree.

I have to ask. Are you brown-nosing to get into SUP? None of us care for cheaters. But SUP uses this to pick a fight and that's all. And you can't see it. It isn't really about cheaters. You really belong in SUP.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 10:48 AM
Again, report players you feel may be abusing any system along with proof. We don't care what faction they're in; we'll look into it. Additionally, in regards to the 'energy glitch' the OP was referring to, we've been able replicate and are now working towards a resolution.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Again, report players you feel may be abusing any system along with proof. We don't care what faction they're in; we'll look into it. Additionally, in regards to the 'energy glitch' the OP was referring to, we've been able replicate and are now working towards a resolution.

You are a breath of fresh air. I say that because you permit people to dialogue. Occasionally it collapses, yet you allow the discourse to continue. You appear to be more tolerant and the people respond by behaving better to continue their dialogue. This thread illustrates that. I commend you and the people who have posted in this thread for policing their own behavior.

Here at THE HOME, they encourage us to be responsible for ourselves and our actions. I'm getting better each passing day. Games are good for my therapy and using the Internet helps us learn that. We have to earn our privileges. It works for us, and I see you use it, too.

jgmecarter
06-30-2014, 10:58 AM
I have contacted gree and gave them prove of people buying gold for really cheap from hackers and the pretty much laughed at me with there response. So good luck with Turing people in.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 10:59 AM
I have contacted gree and gave them prove of people buying gold for really cheap from hackers and the pretty much laughed at me with there response. So good luck with Turing people in.

yeah, so did my friend. They shooed her away too. She gave up screenshots, names, dates, times, before and after gold balances, and even how GOLDDADDY does it. They kinda laughed at her saying it ain't possible. But we both knowed it is possible.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 11:12 AM
Screwy, you obviously want to read whatever your own agenda into whatever is said. Simple words have been spoken, very clearly also. You're free to say that the word green, is really red. Just dosnt make it it true. I know the facts are an issue for you and your friends. You seem to despise them. Jjj, well hello rabbi. It saddens me to see what you've become, but we all make our choices in life. Hope yours have worked out well for you.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 11:15 AM
I have to ask. Are you brown-nosing to get into SUP? None of us care for cheaters. But SUP uses this to pick a fight and that's all. And you can't see it. It isn't really about cheaters. You really belong in SUP.
You are posting many good ideas. I think most people see all sides. You all have ideas. Thsnk you for trying.

Dreson7
06-30-2014, 11:26 AM
I see the usuall trolls here, who are jealous of the funds some people have avaible to play this game, it drips from every word they post. Seems some of them don't mind cheaters, they have more problems with people who make more, or can spend more than they can. Do you fret over anyone who drives a nicer car than you? Has a fancier home, boat, whatever than you? Who cares. You seem to want to make it a case of the have and have nots. What's sad is the people who are less concerned about cheaters, then those who can spend on things that they can't personally afford themselves. This has nothing to do with who can spend how much. Once upon a time, when people thought gree, funzio would actually actively do something about the cheaters, that was the biggest concen in the forums. I think many have just given up on that idea. Part of the reason why pun came to be was to effect changes and force people posting vulgar and racist posts on walls to stop. Turns out we were pretty darn effective at it. The reason why a billion dollar company can be hacked is many fold. The biggest reason is that it costs money that they havnt felt the need to address, except when we the players have forced their hand. Are we the gree police? No, but we as a community ( the legit players at least) are the ones spending our money here, and instead of complaining, crying, whining, or suffering in silence, we might actually try to accomplish something.
I believe some of the original posters comments here were made to adress certain claims by that top team that sup cheats and is why they are in not heir portion. They've claimed man ways that sup has cheated, many of which contradict each other. Trolls come here and post they're certain, or have proof of us cheating. At the same time this team has consistantly had many players penalized for doing these activities. Fine, we stand ready to prove we don't cheat, and since they have claimed they don't, we can both prove it. Let's to beyond that though. Let's take it to the top ten, top fifty. The only reason that any reasonable person would be against this idea, is if they were cheating themselves, and afraid of getting caught in the net. The reason I suggested slitting costs with the other team, is so it's not MY expert. This way the company that's hired has an obligation to both parties. You want truth, here's the way to find it. Again, we can bring that same idea on down the line, as far as people re willing to take it. Gree has shown that they will act when provided with the evidence. Should us players have to do this? No. Also we shouldn't have to lock up our homes when we leave, but we do. It's the real world, and there's always people out there willing to do wrong, even more so when it's anonymous like this, and the consequences are not high that they will get caught.

I am no way being a troll or jealous of your. I'm certain that I make next to nothing compared to you. However one does not need wealth to be happy in life. I have spent the past years traveling the world, one minute sleeping in a cockroach-infested tent in Haiti, the next sleeping in the Malaria hotspots of rural Africa and another minute later freezing excessively in the Indian villages of the Himalayas. My happiness is due to myself helping others who are living much worse lives then us. Often, I would show tribal children in Africa my iPad and they would stare in awe at me as if I was some alien god from the future. The point is money does not buy happiness. It's the effect you place on peoples lives that does

Stephen, must you turn a blind side towards your own faction? You are accusing others of not playing honestly; however, some of your players have not been either. They have units they shouldn't have, etc. And no, just because I say this does not make me a troll. So you do not have the right of utterly claiming that I am one or of OSW descent.

Dreson7
06-30-2014, 11:34 AM
It sickens me that gree turned a blind eye towards hackers until sup made this big post a while back. As if gree is practically controlled by sup; Gree is absorbed with money-lust and the like.

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 11:50 AM
Screwy, let's do this, let's both put up our money to get this done. Prove we are what we say we are. This is all about hackers, and I'm willing to spend to find and eliminate them. You just seem to want to put down anyone willing to

Speed ump
06-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Dreson, it wasn't that gree did it just because we spoke up. They did it because a lot of other people in the game spoke up at the same time, and we did provide details and evidence. If you want nothing done, keep silent. Otherwise speak up if you want changes, organize, and be specific, with details of the crimes committed. And be prepared for the cheaters to scream even longer and louder, the closer we get to them. There's ways to get things done, but it may cost you time, money, or loss of event prizes to show that you are serious. Also not every demand will be met, not every player will be happy, it's the way of the world.

Toby_Bear
06-30-2014, 12:11 PM
I find it odd that the mods continue to allow this thread continue with all the back and forth. I didn't count but many many forum violations going on in this thread not to mention individuals basically saying gree is inept at their security and design policies. So much so one guy is saying he would pay for it himself!

IMO you are all nuts beyond belief and need a new hobby. I enjoy this game like the next guy but when you borderline nut jobs start carrying on as such you gotta really take a min and read back your own post and say to yourself, "would you honestly tell your friends and family you write such things or apart such non sense"?

I cannot help but imagine a group of techies at gree laughing their a$$es off at the all if you. I know I am :))))

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-30-2014, 12:35 PM
I find it odd that the mods continue to allow this thread continue with all the back and forth. I didn't count but many many forum violations going on in this thread not to mention individuals basically saying gree is inept at their security and design policies. So much so one guy is saying he would pay for it himself!

IMO you are all nuts beyond belief and need a new hobby. I enjoy this game like the next guy but when you borderline nut jobs start carrying on as such you gotta really take a min and read back your own post and say to yourself, "would you honestly tell your friends and family you write such things or apart such non sense"?

I cannot help but imagine a group of techies at gree laughing their a$$es off at the all if you. I know I am :))))

Yeah, there's that, too.

Donkey
06-30-2014, 12:37 PM
This is getting old. Let me ask you this mr head sup grand poobah, "have any sup members received free gold from gree for their 'services' policing, coding or otherwise?" Simple yes or no answer and don't shift the subject onto the OSW clowns, they aren't the ones on here preaching.

Screwy, let's do this, let's both put up our money to get this done. Prove we are what we say we are. This is all about hackers, and I'm willing to spend to find and eliminate them. You just seem to want to put down anyone willing to

MAD NUGGETT
06-30-2014, 12:38 PM
I have an idea. I will be setting up MMA and or boxing events for anyone who would like to duke this out outside of the internet. Just watched a YouTube video where two kids met up after an xbox live argument and kicked each others butts. Pretty awesome stuff. So how bout it?
Please post your in game name here and faction and the member you would like to beat up. The winner shall receive 250k gold and 20% air defense for being victorious in their perspective matches. Main event pays 500k gold. Ding ding

steelhead
06-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Everybody just needs chill out.

Common sense. Thumbs up. Games are for recreation purposes. Rivalry is a good thing, but not hatred.