PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Gold Units

Louie MWar
06-29-2014, 11:20 AM
What happens to the Gold units purchased in Frontline if you cant deploy them?

pacotaco
06-29-2014, 11:41 AM

They're gonna be worthless. Definately a bad idea to buy more gold units than you can expend

Shrinko
06-29-2014, 12:56 PM

Why would you buy them in the first place? Do some math dude!

puz
06-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Why would you buy them in the first place? Do some math dude!

Well I know a few factions that got locked out of declaring for the last hour, so it may not b bad planning or have anything to do with poor math skills. But thanks for your awesome answer, it was very helpful to us all.

Shrinko
06-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Well I know a few factions that got locked out of declaring for the last hour, so it may not b bad planning or have anything to do with poor math skills. But thanks for your awesome answer, it was very helpful to us all.

You still didn't get it. Oh well, I guess I can explain it since the event is over and I'm happy that heavy gold users were wasting their money on cruisers.

Here is a hit for you:
1 cruiser had a power of 12k
10 tanks a power of 17k

So 10 tanks are more powerful than 1 cruiser

1 cruiser 35 gold
To buy 10 deploys in order to deploy 10 tanks is 10 gold (25 gold for 25 deploys => 1 gold for 1 deploy =>10 gold for 10 deploys)

So back to my orriginal question: why on earth would you buy cruisers?

puz
06-29-2014, 03:19 PM
You still didn't get it. Oh well, I guess I can explain it since the event is over and I'm happy that heavy gold users were wasting their money on cruisers.

Here is a hit for you:
1 cruiser had a power of 12k
10 tanks a power of 17k

So 10 tanks are more powerful than 1 cruiser

1 cruiser 35 gold
To buy 10 deploys in order to deploy 10 tanks is 10 gold (25 gold for 25 deploys => 1 gold for 1 deploy =>10 gold for 10 deploys)

So back to my orriginal question: why on earth would you buy cruisers?

Oh that part I get and completely agree with you on. I wish I had the disposable income of some of these ppl. But it is a good question, what does happen to those units if someone did buy them? I refuse to use gold on this game anymore but It would b nice if this could be answered for those that did.

ju100
06-29-2014, 03:19 PM
At one point, my mini didn't have enough cash left for tanks but I had some gold. That's when I bought some cruisers...

Grizz875
06-29-2014, 04:49 PM
Or those of us who 'won' cruisers and had saved them up but now have no use for them since being locked out of last hour

Shrinko
06-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Thank you mods for your insightful responses and for taking care of the issues.

Tadaaah
06-30-2014, 04:00 PM
You will be able to use these gold units in the next Frontline event. Thanks.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh Cr@P, there's going to be a next Frontline??:confused:
-
Greatly improved one would hope

crazeejay
06-30-2014, 05:28 PM

Awesome! Can't wait. Our faction decided on optional participation for this event. Good to get away from this now and then!!

Shrinko
06-30-2014, 07:22 PM

No we won't. We are not participating in another Frontline. If you want to feed us garbage, you guys can eat it yourselves. Hope players are not that stupid to participate in another Frontline event. If you are saying that we'll be able to use the units in the next event, that means that there will be the same stupid units in the next event which is one of the basic problems with the event. Sure you can twick the deploys and regeneration time but with the same units, the event will continue to be garbage.

iamthewarlus
07-01-2014, 04:52 AM
So Gree refuses to give refunds for the sea units that were mistakenly purchased and unused, citing reasons that these units will still be available for deployment come next frontline.

Fact is we have no intentions to ever use these sea units. We never wanted to buy them in the first place.

But due to GREE's failure in activating a "confirm purchase" button, we good paying customers are made to accept whatever ridiculous excuses, template replies and illogical reasonings.

All I know is very recently, they very quickly refunded all the gold we used to purchase that 1gold air unit which they mistakenly released just because it suited them at that point in time.

Yet now, their template reply is "we do not give refunds for units purchased with Gold". Just that, no if, buts, whens and hows. And they expect me to suck on it.

How long more are we going to put up with such piss poor customer service that boarders on hypocrisy, double standard practices and plain absurdry?

I invite everyone to question the entire culture which GREE has taken for granted.

Shrinko
07-01-2014, 12:24 PM
So Gree refuses to give refunds for the sea units that were mistakenly purchased and unused, citing reasons that these units will still be available for deployment come next frontline.

Fact is we have no intentions to ever use these sea units. We never wanted to buy them in the first place.

But due to GREE's failure in activating a "confirm purchase" button, we good paying customers are made to accept whatever ridiculous excuses, template replies and illogical reasonings.

All I know is very recently, they very quickly refunded all the gold we used to purchase that 1gold air unit which they mistakenly released just because it suited them at that point in time.

Yet now, their template reply is "we do not give refunds for units purchased with Gold". Just that, no if, buts, whens and hows. And they expect me to suck on it.

How long more are we going to put up with such piss poor customer service that boarders on hypocrisy, double standard practices and plain absurdry?

I invite everyone to question the entire culture which GREE has taken for granted.

Just get a refund from Apple or google and start playing clash of clans. I hardly opened MW in the last couple of days. If gree plans on throwing this garbage called Frontline at us again, I don't want to have anything to do with this game or any other gree game again. I'll spend my money on other games.