PDA

View Full Version : chests / gems not counting for gem rewards

Kangaroeland
06-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Dear gree, it is bad enough you release such an event on the second day of an epic war so most already spent 1000s but now 40 chests seem to not add to people's gem totals (3 reports from it already). This is absolutely unacceptable just as your ongoing hate against spenders which is nit raising the armor slot limit. We pay your salary at least don't treat us like filth.

I have a lot of other pinpoints but this will do for now.

Cheers, kanga

Jun-fan
06-29-2014, 06:46 AM
This has happened for the last two wars now, so it's almost commonplace. Funny thing though, I have a guildmate that hasn't gemmed at all, but Gwen's total shows 50 gems spent - which is what he spent the last time Gwen's chest showed up.

As a matter of fact, the whole chest thing seems to be glitchy. The news shows that Gwen's event expires today (June 29), and it has the same rewards as last week's event. It even has the same name. Even a complete exit/restart cycle shows the same info as last week.

B Legit
06-29-2014, 07:36 AM
As far as Kangaroeland's comments. Yes that is unfortunate. No, I do not think Gree did it intentionally. This is a game built on wireless servers, ****'s gonna happen. Your anger seems to be misplaced and not well thought out. There are reasons for everything in the game, such as the armor limit, there most likely isn't enough server space and memory to allow everyone to carry 5000 armors. As for the gem's not counting towards the chest, send them a ticket, and they will take care of it. I have seen much worse issues, such as a guildmate buying a rainbow pack and not getting his gems. He sent Gree an email, next day. TAH DAH!! Gems.

And Jun-Fan I think you may be confused (or maybe I am). This Gwen even is the same one that was taking place last weekend. It is a week long event, so those 50 gems he spent, are the same 50 he spent in LAST weeks guild war.

I believe the gem even ran from exactly 1pm pacific standard time last Saturday - 1pm pst this Saturday (Today)

Jun-fan
06-29-2014, 08:08 AM
And Jun-Fan I think you may be confused (or maybe I am). This Gwen even is the same one that was taking place last weekend. It is a week long event, so those 50 gems he spent, are the same 50 he spent in LAST weeks guild war.

You may be right, it could be the same event, but for a few days I didn't have the Gwen icon on my screen until this morning. I thought that event ended sometime in the middle of last week.

B Legit
06-29-2014, 08:15 AM
You may be right, it could be the same event, but for a few days I didn't have the Gwen icon on my screen until this morning. I thought that event ended sometime in the middle of last week.

Nope, it is the same. You have just no had great connection. When I'm in a rough 4g area, those extra icons do not show. However when I am in a good 4g area or connected to wi-fi they show up. But yes we are on the final day of the week long event.

mikieblue
06-29-2014, 08:43 AM
That's a mighty fast turn around Legit. Your friend was lucky. Last time someone in our guild had issues with gem event was Komodo+ and he didn't get given it untill ~8weeks later. Most of us had spent a rainbow on Friday last week before the event was released n ofc they didn't count either as gree chose to release the event late :-/ we ran #1 this blitz and spent 4k on chests specifically for the snow+. I personally am impacted here and likely will have a new water + air before this issue is resolved so I can fully appreciate Kanga's frustration. Let's see some actual customer service here gree!!!

U just took us for £500-£600 in a blitz weekend and no rewards. No wonder half the player base quitting to play Castle clash

B Legit
06-29-2014, 09:16 AM
That's a mighty fast turn around Legit. Your friend was lucky. Last time someone in our guild had issues with gem event was Komodo+ and he didn't get given it untill ~8weeks later. Most of us had spent a rainbow on Friday last week before the event was released n ofc they didn't count either as gree chose to release the event late :-/ we ran #1 this blitz and spent 4k on chests specifically for the snow+. I personally am impacted here and likely will have a new water + air before this issue is resolved so I can fully appreciate Kanga's frustration. Let's see some actual customer service here gree!!!

U just took us for £500-£600 in a blitz weekend and no rewards. No wonder half the player base quitting to play Castle clash

Then Yeah my buddy must have just got lucky, but he did provide everything they could possibly need in the first email he sent, so there was no time wasted of them asking for his information.

Regarding the rest, GREE has released the Gem Event a few hours after the war started the past few weeks. This is of course because they noticed over the past few months that most of the big spending guilds try to get out front early and fast. Now gem event, make them buy more, BUT, it isn't as bad as it could be. Because at least this blitz was during part of the gem event, so you could still use them during this war and not just chest. I think it is simply a good strategy by Gree honestly.

But congrats this war, we drew you guys fairly early on, FTP for us this weekend though :)

Tomar
06-30-2014, 04:47 PM
I had 2 1200 gem chest purchases not show up during the 5000 event. I got 1 canned response and 1 non-canned response but never did fix it. I ended up buying 2 more sets of 1200 gems to get to 5000 but I am done spending dough for quite a while.