PDA

View Full Version : Gree, question about money glitch

MadAtWorld
06-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Something has been driving me crazy. I know it's happened to a few others. I've even had messages on my wall asking how I raided someone after the collected. But I would like to ask mods if tey are aware of the issue and if anything is being done to fix it....

I logged in at 10:00am and collected all of my buildings. I vaulted the cash. I logged out, and in again twice more during the next hour. At 11:20 I receive a notification that my Carcel de Cuba has just been raided. I go in game. There is no little red tab, but I am missing money. And it's in my notifications. At 1:00, it happens again. My Carcel de Cuba is raided. By someone different than before. And not only am I missing money from my account, I also am missing more than I should be if they hit the 2 buildings 6 times total. Why? Because I have 18 hits notified!

This happens to me on a daily basis. It's different buildings all the time. Usually just one or two at a time. I always always always do something to connect with the server. Golden rule. I have screen shots of the dozens of times the same building gets raided over and over, not only in one day, but in one session. I have no idea how much money I have lost in total to this glitch. Considering I take the time to upgrade my buildings and log in to collect them, I think it only appropriate Id get to keep what I was on time for. Can someone please look into this problem?

Agent1200
06-28-2014, 09:17 PM
Refresh your rivals list right after collecting your buildings to save your progress. This has been happenng for some time now, they know about it but this issue popped up after they fixed another issue so I think it's the lesser evil. And I think we all know that an issue free game is just out of the question so you better learn to live with it.