PDA

View Full Version : Folders not Registering

Belle_B
06-28-2014, 03:43 PM
just caught it today folders will register I out of 10 been counting folders as they pop out go in to see how many It counts sometime not at all how long it's been glitched who knows
Can someone look into this matter ASAP I would like my folders also that I have been ripped off of 😈
This game is bs they never going to fix this game
Please tell us how are u going to refund folders

ElMacho
06-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Even if it wasn't glitching there just isn't enough time to collect enough folders this round for the raid boss that starts in 44 hours. Here's to hoping GREE realizes this and provides everyone with some folders. Additionally the drop rate isn't terrible if they would just turn the folders on as soon as the raid boss ends.

DFI
06-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Even if it wasn't glitching there just isn't enough time to collect enough folders this round for the raid boss that starts in 44 hours. Here's to hoping GREE realizes this and provides everyone with some folders. Additionally the drop rate isn't terrible if they would just turn the folders on as soon as the raid boss ends.

Find a good target and farm them. I've farmed 320 folders thus far, all free. 44 more hours? I'll have 500 easy and my faction asks for 450 so we can do the masters. Free folders, free masters. Thanks gree. Oh by the way, free frontline too. And forget the LTQs. Not doing them.

reesiepuff
06-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Find a good target and farm them. I've farmed 320 folders thus far, all free. 44 more hours? I'll have 500 easy and my faction asks for 450 so we can do the masters. Free folders, free masters. Thanks gree. Oh by the way, free frontline too. And forget the LTQs. Not doing them.

you must have a great regen rate. most of us dont.

ElMacho
06-28-2014, 04:13 PM

I'm never on full energy. Not sure how many folders I've collected as I donate them when I get them to incite other factions members to do the same. Instead of hoarding them. All I know is our total folders are down from normal. So unless half my guys stopped playing there's not enough time.

Belle_B
06-28-2014, 05:04 PM
I have been getting them as I do the ltqs they pop up as I do the bossin the ltq but they are not registering in my profile been thru how many ltqs !! ?? can keep count anymore �� but I know I should at least have 400 or more I see there is no response from the new admins nothing new for GREE 40 mil in stats I keep getting emails they are working on the problem

Belle_B
06-28-2014, 05:07 PM
I have been getting them as I do the ltqs they pop up as I do the bossin the ltq but they are not registering in my profile been thru how many ltqs !! ?? can keep count anymore �� but I know I should at least have 400 or more I see there is no response from the new admins nothing new for GREE 40 mil in stats I keep getting emails they are working on the problem
They probably gone make us pay for them with gold like now we have to for energy in this dumb event going on

DFI
06-29-2014, 02:50 AM
you must have a great regen rate. most of us dont.

Nope, I'm just like many of you. +8 only...

DFI
06-29-2014, 02:54 AM
I'm never on full energy. Not sure how many folders I've collected as I donate them when I get them to incite other factions members to do the same. Instead of hoarding them. All I know is our total folders are down from normal. So unless half my guys stopped playing there's not enough time.

I'm always full per se because I don't do the LTQs. I only spend my energy farming folders for the upcoming event. This game is about choices, especially if you don't plan to spend gold. So rather than buying the folders in game to meet the faction min, I just farm like hell, making sure my energy never sits idle, farming folders once they start dropping. I hold on to the folders but it doesn't matter, everyone is required to drop them once the event starts, so I don't donate until then so I know how many I have.