PDA

View Full Version : SAS Expensive losers

Brendan
06-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Was wondering if anyone could calculate how much SAS have overspent over all these wars to finish second?

Poor SAS, always the bridesmaid, never the bride!

Gungho
06-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Was wondering if anyone could calculate how much SAS have overspent over all these wars to finish second?

Poor SAS, always the bridesmaid, never the bride!

They used to not overspend, but guess times are different now....

Zincincpink
06-28-2014, 04:25 PM
I think the whole problem is the +10% influence points for top 3 every war, if it were not for that it wouldn't be TAW first and SAS second every single time... That's not really the problem we're talking about in this thread but that is part of the underlying problem of SAS, TAW, and SC getting as many points as all the other syndicates combined every war.

reticlover
06-28-2014, 04:25 PM
They used to not overspend, but guess times are different now....

wrong. sas won first place 2 wars ago. ger your facts straight

Dipstik
06-28-2014, 04:26 PM

This is a new strategy... Utter denial :)

Long Live West London
06-28-2014, 04:31 PM
This is a new strategy... Utter denial :)

king of the mugs you are

Luv4UR Mom
06-28-2014, 05:29 PM

Please point me to where I can see that on the map of controlled districts? LMAO.....

Keapa
06-28-2014, 07:00 PM

Rofllllll. Pardon me. Can you please provide a screen shot to support your allegation that SAS has indeed won a battle.
Take your time we can all wait.

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
06-28-2014, 07:01 PM

Lmao...u r wrong. Sas won 1st place every war. Taw is the pathetic loser every time :)

Keapa
06-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Why SAS? Taw spends heaps more.

Can you please quantify "heaps"?

Keapa
06-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Lmao...u r wrong. Sas won 1st place every war. Taw is the pathetic loser every time :)

LOL, Sas's new strategy. They just call themselves TAW.... Got it ( wink).

Keapa
06-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Sas as they have often said, they are not interested in winning first place, preferring to be a team were one can win the 2 nd place spot at a very reasonable price ( gold and time spent).
Have found it's far more fun to be close to the TAW score than be just above the team than wins 3rd place. Which is the team they are trying to beat.

Saronis
06-29-2014, 12:23 AM

well
u r what u believe that u r
but..
if u were trully first u wouldn't have the need to say it

Oh_TheHorror
06-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Those guys are just chasing a ghosts. I think The Art of War is a GREE team. There's no finishing first unless you're on the payroll.

TZora
06-29-2014, 03:51 AM

totally agree... sas won the first place, in the list of bums though :p

surfinguy369
06-29-2014, 10:34 AM

You are right they were the 1st place losers as usual!

TZora
06-29-2014, 10:44 AM
i wonder where is the sas' spokesperson now .. where is he? :rolleyes:

TalkNerdy2Me
07-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Congratulations, you morons spend heaps on a PHONE game... which makes you a total winner in life. Congratulations, you win 1st place on a pixelated phone game that is completely irrelevant. I don't know, maybe get a life... or some real friends.... possibly a real hobby... maybe a pet. Just a suggestion though.

Captain Torgue
07-11-2014, 01:18 AM
i wonder where is the sas' spokesperson now .. where is he? :rolleyes:

No doubt Montecore will reveal himself after or during the war to boast about how SAS beat TAW in a battle (even though he isn't in SAS anymore) or he will call TAW out for cheating.

Who knows, maybe he will do both and everyone will sit back eating popcorn and enjoy double the drama.

sister morphine
07-11-2014, 03:57 AM
No doubt Montecore will reveal himself after or during the war to boast about how SAS beat TAW in a battle (even though he isn't in SAS anymore) or he will call TAW out for cheating.

Who knows, maybe he will do both and everyone will sit back eating popcorn and enjoy double the drama.
Meanwhile you'll continue to practice forum garbology?

Kudos!

Max Power
07-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Meanwhile you'll continue to practice forum garbology?

Kudos!

Exactly. The irony of someone calling out the same thing every war, while doing exactly the same thing every way.

TheWarthog
07-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Why the constant hand wringing about what SAS spends on war? If they have the means to blow a grand a month each on a free game, why do you care? How many "SAS is stupid" threads are needed to convey the fact that ANYBODY spending that much money on a game has more money than brains. It aint just SAS.

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 06:41 AM
It's not so much about how much they spend, it's about how much they spend while still losing every time! Try reading all the threads laughing at SAS and substitute "Fight Club" wherever you see "SAS." It just doesn't work. That's why we laugh at SAS.

Also... montecore. LOL!

kimberleyj
07-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Why the constant hand wringing about what SAS spends on war? If they have the means to blow a grand a month each on a free game, why do you care? How many "SAS is stupid" threads are needed to convey the fact that ANYBODY spending that much money on a game has more money than brains. It aint just SAS.

The point is they could have had second place for alot less, they are over spending second place because they still think they can beat Art Of War. Art OF War will go out of their Way to make sure SAS will never be first so why even try all they are doing is helping pay for Grees wages so they can spend the profit on spliffs and hookers.

Da Don
07-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Why the constant hand wringing about what SAS spends on war? If they have the means to blow a grand a month each on a free game, why do you care?

My guess is jealousy or envy... It's entertaining though

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 07:45 AM
No one envies the losers. I'm sure there are a few people who envy fight club, but definitely not SAS.

Tadaaah
07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Insults/Flaming/Trolling=Locking.