PDA

View Full Version : Just little suggestion gree on front line

socomloser
06-28-2014, 07:21 AM
You have made it extreme unfair for the free players I use gold just little 200 gold is enough win the whole war by myself... It's just to unfair 25 gold gives 25 deploys while get 1 deploy per 5 mins do see the problem gree! Suggestion is either make 25 gold refill get 5 deploys or 5 deploy per 5 mins reg time.. Problem solved ...??!.

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 08:41 AM
You have made it extreme unfair for the free players I use gold just little 200 gold is enough win the whole war by myself... It's just to unfair 25 gold gives 25 deploys while get 1 deploy per 5 mins do see the problem gree! Suggestion is either make 25 gold refill get 5 deploys or 5 deploy per 5 mins reg time.. Problem solved ...??!.

Or get a new faction? That might help you.

socomloser
06-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Trying make suggestion to gree keep your comment to another thread thku

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Trying make suggestion to gree keep your comment to another thread thku

No I'm serious, UR spending 500 gold for who's knows what faction rank, when I'm sitting in a top30 gold free refusing to pay 25 gold for 25 deploys, saving gold for WD weekend. I think u need to rethink your stratagey. Talk to your faction and move up to better ones if your not seeing the results. Yes the 1 deploy for 5 minute regen sucks but as long as it's he same across the board for everyone then it's still fair. At the end of the day you are the one deciding to spend gold which is exactly what gree wants. Yes, I agree it's a little obscure and very slow. But I'm not complaining about it, im very glad I don't have to do **** for this event, very stress free. Again if u have a good faction it makes ALL the difference.

mreilly
06-28-2014, 09:11 AM
^mike - your faction isnt battling or you are just not helping your faction? You don't sound like a great team member.. and if your factions sitting out thats a bad mistake.

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 09:46 AM
^mike - your faction isnt battling or you are just not helping your faction? You don't sound like a great team member.. and if your factions sitting out thats a bad mistake.

I didn't say I wasn't participating I'm currently ranked 1500 individual

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Play smart not dumb

General Raub
06-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Wow this regeneration of deployments seriously blows! And the fact that 25 gold gets u 25 blows more! The deployments are essentially our health. 25 gold gets us a full bar of hhealth at war time. 25 gold should get at least the same or half of 250 deployments !! Regen rate itself will doom this event in my opinion!

jinjack292
06-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Wow this regeneration of deployments seriously blows! And the fact that 25 gold gets u 25 blows more! The deployments are essentially our health. 25 gold gets us a full bar of hhealth at war time. 25 gold should get at least the same or half of 250 deployments !! Regen rate itself will doom this event in my opinion!

... normal rate is (25 mins per hit = 100 mins for 4 hits in war). if u add the 35 % regen rate from the faction( 16 or 18 mins. so 72 mins for 4 hits)
so let said 75 mins give u full health war = 25 golds
N for FA 5mins per deployed so 75/5= 14. so u should get 14 deploy for 25 golds, but u get 25. if u do the math right gree give u more units to deployed for 25 golds.

SiaoNam
06-28-2014, 05:52 PM
What shall we do with those power units at end of this war?
Our inventory already full of units!

Suggestion:
1- Allow current units in inventory can be converted into FRONTline troops.
2- Increase the stat of FRONTLINE gunner and plane, oR
3- Different type of troops place at different node will get some bonus (*like last FA)
4- Goal for frontline should be unit that can boost current stat.

Other than above. I would say that this front line to me is a good events. Not much stress. just tap tap buy buy tap..
Win or loss is not important to me.... well !@! - IT IS JUST A GAME.
At end I still get an individual Rewards to boost my stat.
cheers

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 08:15 PM
I think it should be 25 gold for 5 deploys and cruisers should be 70 gold each. They made everything way too cheap. And giving everyone 100 deploys for free at the beginning is way too much. Start at zero and let people generate health. Those who want to play can pay 25 gold for 5 deploys.

SGT Rud
06-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Got a few things to say.

1. Creat a series of faction bonuses to help with the regen time of this event. We have health regen, now we need to see deploy regen bonuses.

2. Instead of the 3 cash units, only use two. Make the 3rd unit cost valor. Keep the tank and the plane. Turn the infantry guy into a middle class between the highest cash and the gold unit. You will still have 4 units you are able to deploy.

3. The LTQ for deploy units is decent. But the faction goals should all be units for your atk/def army, not the deploying army.

4. In the units purchasing screen, make it so you can see how many of each type of deploy able unit you have. So you don't have to be in a battle to see this.

5. On the main screen, make it so we can see the two other factions we are fighting. I can see the 3 digit code in the battle screen which tells me squat. If I'm not in game I don't get the pop up of who we are fighting.

6. Would also like to see how many deploys I got when not in a battle. But I've asked for this in WD too. I need to see my health/deploy bars when not in a battle so I know what I can or cannot do when not in a battle.

7. In the faction leaderboard add a block so we can see how many deploys each person has done. WD has the win/loss, FA needs a # of deploys per faction member.

Agent Orange
06-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Great points Rudd.

I don't know about a valor unit though. Would only really benefit long time or powerful players unless it wasn't Greedily expensive.

8. Reduce battle times to 30 minutes, basically 99% of the action is in the final 1-5 minutes of the battle.

9. Close of battle screens don't easily pop up or are intermittant so it is tough to see what happened.

10. Prizes for winning all nods in a battle are crap.

11. Android crashing on deploys is a big problem with some phones, memory hog.

12. Chat across factions in the battle would be fun, granted a working chat would be good as well.

13. Button placement for buying additional units when you 'tap out' of units needs to be moved, too easy to accidentally buy units by accident.

14. Make units carry over, it seems really dumb to get units awarded just before this event ends since they are lost.

Overall it seems some of the fixes are a big step in the right direction but this still could use some tweeks.

SGT Rud
06-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Yup. For the valor unit, I was think around 100-200 per.

15. Also the refill button needs moved or given a confirmation screen. A few of our guys hit it by accident when trying to access the chat window.

16. Instead of awarding units as prizes, how about awarding more deploys as well. Or instead of concrete for the even LTQ levels give deploys, such that level 2 normal is 2 extra deploys. Level 4 could be 4 extra deploys.

What?
06-29-2014, 07:47 AM
I spent billions of game cash purchasing cash units in anticipation of a full assault that never came. I also spent a long time upgrading advanced unit buildings to purchase these units. The only good thing in full assault was being able to see what units were actually in your army. That is the only feature I wish was carried over into the game. It's been 3 years, perhaps it is time we were able to see what units are in our army as a regular feature in the game? Maybe in another 3 years...

bam bam.
06-29-2014, 10:40 AM
Better suggestion kill full assault and its GREEtarded cousin