PDA

View Full Version : event calendar gone, anyone have a screen shot?

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 11:41 PM
As the title says, frontline event has taken the place of the calendar and was wondering if anyone has a screen shot of it. looking forward for this one to be over and whats next
thanks

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Gree had the calendar screwed up anyways we still had 9extra days on top of WD that's supposed to go to july4th so looking at the calendar would not have helped

ElMacho
06-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Nothing starts tomorrow, but the LTE and Front line both finish. The crate event goes until Monday when it ends and the raid boss starts.

Mikelord
06-28-2014, 08:55 AM
But seriously if WD was supposed to start the weekend of July 4th, if u counted the days left on the countdown clock we had 9 extra days past July 4th that were not scheduled for anything, my hopes and guess putting all my apples in one basket is after this frontline ASSUALT ends they will hopefully put back up the clock/globe with the correct countdown..
When the game calendar doesn't work, they tell you to look at the countdown clock. Now that that doesn't work I'm assuming we go full circles with the game calendar.....ect.