PDA

View Full Version : Seriously? +20% building output for top 37500 individual reward

matt12
06-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Dunno if someones mentioned this somewhere else before but i think it deserves a mention of its own.

How could Gree possibly be stupid enough to make the individual reward for top 37.5k +20% building output. Its probably one of the best rewards in the whole event and yet gree decides that only a small percentage of people who put in a minimal amount of effort deserve to get it! I've already way over shot that tier, helping my faction wins our wars, now I have no chance of getting the reward I actually want. May as well not use gold to win if we're gonna be punished for actually playing the event.

Suggestion to Gree:
Simpliest solution, let us pick any one tier reward we want so long as its equal to or below the actual tier we're in. This way players are free to use gold to get as high as they can and help their faction whilst getting the reward they want.
or
Make "tiers" for building output too. For example start with +5% building output, then after a round of inf, grnd, air and sea att bonuses have +10% building output. Then all the four def bonuses and then +15% building output, so on and so on.

Personally I'm hoping for the first solution, its too hard aiming for a specific tier, especially the narrow higher ones. And please bring back Full Assault that one was so much better

SPWD
06-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Same here,I saw it and thought wow what do the top prizes give you,and no output lol

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:52 PM
I hate to defend gree, but it kinda makes sense to give the output boost to the little guys. They need the output boost more than the big guys

Pidgeot
06-27-2014, 09:52 PM
I did not notice that. What a slap in the face.

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 09:58 PM
I hate to defend gree, but it kinda makes sense to give the output boost to the little guys. They need the output boost more than the big guys

Totally agree with you :)
New players also need some good bonuses to keep them into the game.

Robin CC
06-27-2014, 11:55 PM

I'm sorry but although this reward may have been aimed at "little guys" it's gonna be rewarded to selfish players who won't help the team in order to get this prize... Gree should completely scrap the idea of "tiered prizes" because it's a pain in the ass trying to sit where you wanna be. All events like this should have the %'s on boosts lowered and rewards dished out as they do in WD. Sorry Gree but the poor prize and rewarding structure to this event is just another reason it sucks.

Danger Mouse
06-28-2014, 01:02 AM

And why do the big guys need health regen and energy boost then?? - both problems they drown in gold anyway and wouldn't notice what their health or energy regen rates are.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 01:10 AM
And why do the big guys need health regen and energy boost then?? - both problems they drown in gold anyway and wouldn't notice what their health or energy regen rates are.

I agree. They don't need it. I think top factions shouldn't get any rewards especially top 2. Those ****** would spend gold and fight just to be on top. They don't care about rewards. It has been long established that Compensation Theory applies in their cases

iclx
06-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Everyone likes this reward but you can't get it if you participate for your faction :(

thunder
06-28-2014, 05:14 AM
That 20 percent building output will be my third choice in the prizes. Yep very good prize for doing almost nothing

yoyo1
06-28-2014, 05:29 AM
Now what?
How can I get it? I am top 2000 :(

Randy_mw
06-28-2014, 01:20 PM
So what if the lower people in this game actually get something decent for a change? Low people get sick of busting their tails trying to catch up in the game while top players with a sense of entitlement are fed more and more bonuses that put lower players that much farther behind. Top players and factions constantly get things that others can't, and then you CRY when someone gets something you can't? Pathetic. The game is for everyone, not just top players. Like it or not. Good job gree! For a change.

Randy_mw
06-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Let me also point out that the people who finish so low in the event obviously NEED the iph boost.

yoyo1
06-28-2014, 02:54 PM
no problem, new players should get the opportunity.
But why not let players that are in upper layers of prizes to select any prize from the layer below?
It happens also in WD. If I want infantry boost I cannot help my faction in WD if I am already in the correct layer on its top.

Chris_
06-28-2014, 02:58 PM
To me the funniest prize is the 5% health regen for 1st place. I can bet you who ever gets that reward never actually uses regen in the first place.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 02:58 PM
no problem, new players should get the opportunity.
But why not let players that are in upper layers of prizes to select any prize from the layer below?
It happens also in WD. If I want infantry boost I cannot help my faction in WD if I am already in the correct layer on its top.

Seriously? Are people that selfish? Would people stop helping their team because they don't want to place out of a certain level so they can get a specific reward that they want for themselves?

Alexindahouss94
06-28-2014, 03:37 PM
So what if the lower people in this game actually get something decent for a change? Low people get sick of busting their tails trying to catch up in the game while top players with a sense of entitlement are fed more and more bonuses that put lower players that much farther behind. Top players and factions constantly get things that others can't, and then you CRY when someone gets something you can't? Pathetic. The game is for everyone, not just top players. Like it or not. Good job gree! For a change.

Why should someone who doesn't give a f*** about the game get that reward? I have a useless mini in a top 1000 faction that has no chance in getting that unit because i actually do something with the mini. How is that fair?

Adm. J(K96)
06-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Who says its selfish? Maybe that's just what a faction needs at this point in time to advance. How many thought they could raid thier way to big money only to find it starts to dry up when all the people around them have finally figured out the game and aren't dumb enough to leave uncollected money lying around? And now have low IPH because of it? And to totally switch it up, many on here forget what it was first like getting started in this game, not to mention how different it is starting now vs starting a year or even two years ago.

Given where my faction is currently sitting, I hope we actually drop another spot because that would be more beneficial that sitting where we are now. Just because it doesn't suit your needs, doesn't mean it doesn't suit someone else's.

lemonhaze
06-28-2014, 04:34 PM
the bonus could still be got by a top player..all u gotta do is deploy 1 unit and u can work ur self into position to get it

Randy_mw
06-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Why should someone who doesn't give a f*** about the game get that reward? I have a useless mini in a top 1000 faction that has no chance in getting that unit because i actually do something with the mini. How is that fair?

Eh, I agree with YOU that someone who does next to nothing doesn't deserve that reward. I'm just advocating for newer, low lvl players that actually are working toward getting better. Hard for them to compete with the iph alot of players have these days, and so I see no reason why that type of player doesn't deserve the boost. The original post sounded as if only top players should have those type of rewards, which is what I disagreed with. I don't think the very bottom "lazy! Players should have it either though.

Sherah
06-28-2014, 06:22 PM
I have to say I think it's a great idea on GREE's part. It's amply obvious that the point is to try and help newer players get to the point where they can also participate. It's hard to create events that are challenging enough to be fun for high level players who have plenty of dough without making it so tough that smaller guys with no money can't participate. From what I've seen it's all about buying up those MBTs and you need a lot of them. At just under $27 mil for only 50 that's a huge amount of money for new players obviously. It will probably take at least 750,000 points to get into that tier when it's all said and done, for a low IPH player that's working and spending their butts off. Also a 20% boost on a huge IPH would only accentuate the huge disparity that would make it difficult for ANY company to design events that are fun for everyone. On a 100k IPH it will only mean a 20k increase. It's not up to GREE to ensure that there are no selfish people in your faction who lag behind and don't pull their weight just to get that prize, that's up to you guys. If someone pulls that a few times boot them that's all you have to do. I would certainly never risk the ire of my faction just to get that prize... And the other prizes are all really good too it's not like the 20% output boost is the only good one- it's just that smaller players are the ones who need it most. It's a great move on GREE's part! A JOB WELL DONE! : ) Jesus Christ it's so lame when you see people being so bitter about letting the smaller guys have something good. It's a pretty rare occurrence that they stand to get a juicy prize can't you guys just let them have it for once without getting your panties in a twist about it? Lol.

bcodemz
06-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Yes!!!! Time to boost my 58 mil IPH to 70 million!

yoyo1
06-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes!!!! Time to boost my 58 mil IPH to 70 million!
20% is from the basic IPH
I doubt you have 58m with no boost so far :)

Mr Prezident
06-28-2014, 11:10 PM
What about the low income earners and the non gold users are they not important anymore ?? What happens when all those people quit the game then it's up to the gold users to keep modern running so pull out that gold and keep sending more cash to Gree and make them richer

Sherah
06-29-2014, 02:06 AM
What about the low income earners and the non gold users are they not important anymore ?? What happens when all those people quit the game then it's up to the gold users to keep modern running so pull out that gold and keep sending more cash to Gree and make them richer

What the hell are you talking about fella? Within the context of this thread your comment is REALLY perplexing! We are talking about a scenario that is helpful to new players and non-gold users - we are talking about GREE throwing them a bone... If gold was used it would not lead to getting the prize we are talking about...

Mcdoc
06-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Hmmmm - mini faction - low kills - big prize - Lightbulb :)

MAD NUGGETT
06-29-2014, 03:16 AM
I have to say I think it's a great idea on GREE's part. It's amply obvious that the point is to try and help newer players get to the point where they can also participate. It's hard to create events that are challenging enough to be fun for high level players who have plenty of dough without making it so tough that smaller guys with no money can't participate. From what I've seen it's all about buying up those MBTs and you need a lot of them. At just under $27 mil for only 50 that's a huge amount of money for new players obviously. It will probably take at least 750,000 points to get into that tier when it's all said and done, for a low IPH player that's working and spending their butts off. Also a 20% boost on a huge IPH would only accentuate the huge disparity that would make it difficult for ANY company to design events that are fun for everyone. On a 100k IPH it will only mean a 20k increase. It's not up to GREE to ensure that there are no selfish people in your faction who lag behind and don't pull their weight just to get that prize, that's up to you guys. If someone pulls that a few times boot them that's all you have to do. I would certainly never risk the ire of my faction just to get that prize... And the other prizes are all really good too it's not like the 20% output boost is the only good one- it's just that smaller players are the ones who need it most. It's a great move on GREE's part! A JOB WELL DONE! : ) Jesus Christ it's so lame when you see people being so bitter about letting the smaller guys have something good. It's a pretty rare occurrence that they stand to get a juicy prize can't you guys just let them have it for once without getting your panties in a twist about it? Lol.

I think the point is they were never offered these types of bonuses for free or gold use. Only top teams and players. So why offer to the weakest players as opposed to sprinkling the love around. Makes sense to offer to lower players but also mix the love around. Pretty basic concept and legitimate complaint.

SevenO9
06-29-2014, 04:27 AM
How could Gree possibly be stupid enough to make the individual reward for top 37.5k +20% building output. Its probably one of the best rewards in the whole event ...

With cash units not adding to my stats anymore and faction bonuses maxed out, I humbly disagree. There was a short timeframe when cash had some use but once you'r capped on those Growlers it becomes quickly irrelevant. And don't get me started on FL. In anticipation of some really expensive deployable units I stockpiled some billions, but no, Gree decided a couple of million will be enough and gold is the way to win.

The only good rewards are +def these days.

Greg76
06-29-2014, 04:28 AM
Both my mini's only deployed in 1 war and are in place to get that bonus. It had to be a mistake, no matter how weak you are, if your active in this event you would overshoot the reward.

manbeast
06-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Prize system completely sucks for factions and individual. All pure luck. This time my faction got lucky. Dropped from 22 to 35th in the last 10 minutes which is exactly what we wanted.. But my indi prize I was off by a little

megaants
06-29-2014, 02:25 PM
This is awesome for me, since I went to full camping mode, it was easy for me to snagged this prize. But with the way it is going unless changes are made to frontline, IPH really don't matter. Recent LTB have been on the super cheap side.

Dazzj10
06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks gree for giving little guys a decent reward ,, can we have a +1 regen next please

Nukesarge
06-29-2014, 05:54 PM
As a faction leader, it was identified how important this bonus was to our over IPH standing. So it was decided that faction rating was not the focus, instead all members were encouraged to play to that individual bracket of 35-37.5k for reward of contention. But so many say how easy this was. Well consider the sources it's coming from. This may have been for most high ranked players, however for those within my faction it was difficult to stay there. It ran a member 80 million + cash to do and that's not easy for low IPH players. And our faction was never lost a match so we had quite a bit of loot to use on top of the units bought with said cash. So before you go saying this was just a handout to the lazy you need to take certain players positions like stated above under advisement.
BTW... Thank you Gree for giving the little guys a chance.

SimplyminiMW
06-29-2014, 06:31 PM
As a faction leader, it was identified how important this bonus was to our over IPH standing. So it was decided that faction rating was not the focus, instead all members were encouraged to play to that individual bracket of 35-37.5k for reward of contention. But so many say how easy this was. Well consider the sources it's coming from. This may have been for most high ranked players, however for those within my faction it was difficult to stay there. It ran a member 80 million + cash to do and that's not easy for low IPH players. And our faction was never lost a match so we had quite a bit of loot to use on top of the units bought with said cash. So before you go saying this was just a handout to the lazy you need to take certain players positions like stated above under advisement.
BTW... Thank you Gree for giving the little guys a chance.

For alot of people aiming for this tier it was strategic. For some it was laziness.
Having strategic game in MW is far more respectable then just tapping away mindlessly with near endless gold.

Well done Nukesarge, I hope most if not all your members hit the target.

Nukesarge
06-29-2014, 11:15 PM
For alot of people aiming for this tier it was strategic. For some it was laziness.
Having strategic game in MW is far more respectable then just tapping away mindlessly with near endless gold.

Well done Nukesarge, I hope most if not all your members hit the target.

Thanks I appreciate that. They did well. I think we benefitted greatly from it. However I will say I was playing my wife's acct to get her in that bracket and miscalculated on the last 10 minutes of the event and overshot into the 34k tier reward. It was to late and I lost the reward for her. I felt horrible. Do you think if I explained the situation Gree would have the heart to take her reward away and give the one with the money output bonus instead????

megaants
06-30-2014, 05:29 AM
that blows! i overshot the bracket so many times in the two days before, that i finally learn to get wise during the last 8 hours.

ScrewThis
06-30-2014, 05:35 AM
What are people talking about? This is not going to increase IPH. It increases MISSION payouts when I last looked. In other words, the amount you get when you complete a mission on the map. Those sums are pitiful anyway and come with loads of XP. How does anyone think this helps the little guys?

megaants
06-30-2014, 05:44 AM
What are people talking about? This is not going to increase IPH. It increases MISSION payouts when I last looked. In other words, the amount you get when you complete a mission on the map. Those sums are pitiful anyway and come with loads of XP. How does anyone think this helps the little guys?

one bracket above. the one you are thinking about is 37.5-40k bracket, we are talking about the 35-37.5k bracket

Zender
06-30-2014, 05:49 AM
I was totally gutted when I realised the rewards didn't stack. I would have loved to have this bonus over anything else available

AlexFoo
06-30-2014, 07:04 AM
im happy for those smaller folks that got this, or for those bigger guys that saw it and dropped down to get it.

Strategy for some, and a just reward for many free players.

No issues here, just the usual whiners going at it on the forum. I cant roll my eyes hard enough.

sstuutss
06-30-2014, 07:17 AM
I have to thank the whiners. I wouldn,t have bothered to look if they hadnt posted this. So thanks to the whiners for my 20%.. Pretty happy with myself for guessin where I needed to be 4 hours out when I had to stop watching

justice for all
06-30-2014, 07:26 AM
Is it really that bad that some gold players or newer players that have no iph get a decent prize?? I mean most on here are top 100 and I'm not mad if someone can actually benifit from playing for free and got a good prize for once. I know when I first started I didn't get all these breaks and handicaps, it's not like that those are gonna be in sup1 any time soon or take your top 10. Players just as greedy as they call gree....... Hating on the little just ain't right. They are trying to play like the rest. And atleast maybe one day they will have something worth raiding too :p

NexusImperium
06-30-2014, 08:28 AM
If Gree really wants to help boost new/low-IPH players then they really ought to simply open up the old LTE buildings for newer players to build. I'd say that I'm in the top 95% by having 4.7M IPH and even I was tempted to slack on the event to pick up that reward.

Players who built the original LTE buildings already have a competitive advantage because they've had the TIME to upgrade their buildings. So I say that Gree should just bring them back and open them up to everybody or have limited time events where they come back for a week or 2 from time-to-time, rewarding the newer, active players.

justice for all
06-30-2014, 08:40 AM
If Gree really wants to help boost new/low-IPH players then they really ought to simply open up the old LTE buildings for newer players to build. I'd say that I'm in the top 95% by having 4.7M IPH and even I was tempted to slack on the event to pick up that reward.

Players who built the original LTE buildings already have a competitive advantage because they've had the TIME to upgrade their buildings. So I say that Gree should just bring them back and open them up to everybody or have limited time events where they come back for a week or 2 from time-to-time, rewarding the newer, active players.

Sounds fair my iph is only 3.6 and 4.8 still had 3.1m in deploys ; ) each

TheDanimal
06-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Dunno if someones mentioned this somewhere else before but i think it deserves a mention of its own.

How could Gree possibly be stupid enough to make the individual reward for top 37.5k +20% building output. Its probably one of the best rewards in the whole event and yet gree decides that only a small percentage of people who put in a minimal amount of effort deserve to get it! I've already way over shot that tier, helping my faction wins our wars, now I have no chance of getting the reward I actually want. May as well not use gold to win if we're gonna be punished for actually playing the event.

It's designed to give the LLPs a leg up. Top faction players dont have a prayer of getting it if they are focused on the faction goal. I got this unit & it was painful to keep inside that rank bracket... Im top 10 and use to the "go big or go home" event method lol
There is a method to the madness of Gree... sometimes lol ;)