PDA

View Full Version : When does Frontline Deploy Regen Start?

xlt
06-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew when the deploy regen actually starts?

Does it start once your faction declares war?

If so, what if you have members that have not logged in and fought yet, when does their deploy regen start? Does it start after the first battle they are in or after the first battle is declared whether they participate or not?

Thanks

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 09:34 PM
I just started my first battle with my mini and it only had 100 deploys even with the event starting over 10 hours ago. Not sure if it maxes out at 100 on regen also or not but I assumed that regen started when the event did. I was wrong.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I just posted this in a different thread that kinda addresses your question:

So Tadaah, you said that you started everyone off at less than half health to allow for health regeneration for those who start the event later. I just powered up my second account and 20 hours later it's still at 100/250. So was your orriginal statement a total lie? I knew that your statement was a lame excuse and not the real reason why you guys didn't start us at full health, but now it looks like it was a total lie. You guys didn't even let health regenerate until it was used.

So it looks like when you log in it is at 100/250. Until you log in, it sits at 100 and doesn't generate.