PDA

View Full Version : Over 200 gold down the drain.

Oh_TheHorror
06-27-2014, 06:23 PM
So, I had been upgrading a loft. I clicked on it just to see how much time was remaining. I don't know if there was a lag at that moment or what, but I somehow ended up clicking on the button where you can use gold to finish the upgrade immediately. I initially thought I hit "Sell", which I didn't want to do, either. Without wanting to, I ended up finishing the upgrade with gold. I went from 280 gold to 47 in the blink of an eye. This happened to me a while ago with the basketball court, but much less gold was lost. I know there's no point in sending a ticket. I would probably just get the "tough $h1t" response. Can we at least put a fail-safe on these things? You know, before you actually do something stupid, another box pops up to ask you if you want to complete this action. In the end, I know this is my fault, but I also feel like this is an easy mistake to make. Has this happened to anyone else?

StreetDwellaz
06-27-2014, 06:51 PM
So, I had been upgrading a loft. I clicked on it just to see how much time was remaining. I don't know if there was a lag at that moment or what, but I somehow ended up clicking on the button where you can use gold to finish the upgrade immediately. I initially thought I hit "Sell", which I didn't want to do, either. Without wanting to, I ended up finishing the upgrade with gold. I went from 280 gold to 47 in the blink of an eye. This happened to me a while ago with the basketball court, but much less gold was lost. I know there's no point in sending a ticket. I would probably just get the "tough $h1t" response. Can we at least put a fail-safe on these things? You know, before you actually do something stupid, another box pops up to ask you if you want to complete this action. In the end, I know this is my fault, but I also feel like this is an easy mistake to make. Has this happened to anyone else?

Used to happen earlier to me when I 1st started playing a couple of years ago. Now I just sit and be patient with the lag cause I know Gree doesn't want to fix it so this can be another way to jack us of our gold to make us spend more....thus should have been fixed years ago...."would you like to finish?" A secondary button to confirm like when you buy gold, but alas Gree won't do it cause they been getting away with it for years....send a ticket to either google play or iTunes and complain. They usually refund you.....

TZora
06-27-2014, 11:28 PM
ther's already a fail-safe for this thing... don't buy gold. there's the solution to all problems :)

Miss Soprano
06-27-2014, 11:30 PM
You still use gold on this game?

bravo 6 vk
06-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Send in a ticket. They might restore it

TZora
06-29-2014, 03:44 AM
hiii bravo :)

yea send in a ticket, they may restore ur bad habit u were 'almost' done with ... smh.

bravo 6 vk
06-29-2014, 05:03 AM
Heeeeeey! ;)

Outrage
06-29-2014, 06:32 AM
Spending gold is equivalent to spending cash. Therefore it is a commercial transaction. It is a requirement that companies that transact business online are required to give consumers confirmation of the transaction and allow customers to opt out if they desire. This is something that we should demand of GREE. It would be extremely easy for them to popup a message saying "You are about to spend 200 gold. Proceed (Y/N)". Come on GREE .... you can do better than that.

Dipstik
06-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Spending gold is equivalent to spending cash. Therefore it is a commercial transaction. It is a requirement that companies that transact business online are required to give consumers confirmation of the transaction and allow customers to opt out if they desire. This is something that we should demand of GREE. It would be extremely easy for them to popup a message saying "You are about to spend 200 gold. Proceed (Y/N)". Come on GREE .... you can do better than that.

SOOOOO many faulty premises...

Simon.
06-29-2014, 05:12 PM
SOOOOO many faulty premises...

Agree...the commercial transaction is when you purchase the gold - not when you spend the gold. Once you have the gold it is no different to any other commodity in game...cash, bricks, respect points etc.

You don't want a Y/N button for spending RP or in game cash as well?

I guess it is easy to hit the button on the Building Upgrade and Hood Expansion, but fair to say lesson learned now? I don't mean to be harsh, but less speed tappy tappy and a little more thinky thinky before doing actions in your hood. We've all done it - no different when doing LTQ's and you waste yr energy hitting that 500nrg building instead of the NPC that needs 6 hits to finish. Slow down or not, it's your dollar!