PDA

View Full Version : Just cancel this excuse for an event

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Cancel it Gree, cancel it now. Just stop it, pull the plug and come here to admit to us all that you screwed this up big time. What's wrong, you ask? Let's see....

Faction goals screen doesn't advance - no idea what to do to move up or where you are
Faction goal prizes may be awarded, or may not be. Who knows? Not us and definitely not Gree
Looks like faction goal prizes are.... More Frontline units to be used in this event...?
You are better off buying units to boost your stats, the equivalent spent on this event will not yield the same results
One of the most blatantly expensive events ever dreamt up by you, and you've got some gems already. Pure unadulterated greed
Very little information ahead of the event

This is a new form of pathetic even by your usual standards. There is NO point playing this event. Thanks for giving me a weekend without Modern War.

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Yet another well thought through and impeccably executed Gree event. I think this one takes the cake, don't you?

SUPpose So
06-27-2014, 03:38 PM
This is beyond bad. Just had a Vote and all decided to have the weekend off. Grab some family time and save our 40% off gold for WD.

No point whining. If you don't like it, and we don't. Stop playing it.
We can buy the stats for a fraction of the cost of doing this rubbish.

And the boosts ... So we lose a boost. Whoopsie do da. Who cares.

EPIC FAIL GREE.. But thanks for the cheap gold.

Led
06-27-2014, 03:41 PM
This event is not good.

Greasy
06-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Don't you guys understand it by now ? This whole Frontline event, is an effort of Gree telling us just how good the old FA was. We kicked it away, see, this is what we get now.
Let's get FA back, it wasn't all that bad.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Don't you guys understand it by now ? This whole Frontline event, is an effort of Gree telling us just how good the old FA was. We kicked it away, see, this is what we get now.
Let's get FA back, it wasn't all that bad.

I loved full assault, but they changed it because they wanted more $$ out of it. It's that simple and I'm sure top teams are throwing money at gree right now. Our faction pretty much gave up on this thing. This event is unplayable. I said it was going to be disaster as soon as Tadaaah described it. I don't understand how they can roll out a c r a p like this. If I could see this event for what it was so could them.

Maz
06-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Lol they def revamped it for their $$ needs but I don't suspect it'll actually bring them what they were planning as you can tell how easy it is to gain rank that no ones hardly playing. If they are it's either dropping all 250 deploys at once and quitting the event, or just using their cpl deploys free.

Sniper Cat
06-27-2014, 04:39 PM
I've been playing this game since it started with 3 different accounts and have been a big time gold spender. I've stopped buying gold in recent months due to the incompetence and greed shown by our fearless leaders of GREE. This event is by far the worst and there have been many bad ones. My faction has decided to chuck this event and take the weekend off. Thanks GREE for a bit of a break.

Sniper Cat
06-27-2014, 04:43 PM
How about maybe they bring back an event that most of us liked. Pvp and fvf?

Toby_Bear
06-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Seriously the worst event and LTQ EVER!!!! Hands down!

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 04:47 PM
How about maybe they bring back an event that most of us liked. Pvp and fvf?

NO, anything but that. Lol. I hated the PvP. How about they give us the full assault back and dump this bs

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-27-2014, 06:41 PM
OH My Gosh!! GREE you need to fire all the BETA testers who said this event would be popular! This event is going to fade away! What a waste of time and energy. :mad:

TheBFO
06-27-2014, 07:21 PM
This event is horrid.

SPWD
06-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Also what's with the crappy ltq prizes,I want proper prizes not just the last one,guess I'm not doing either

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Also what's with the crappy ltq prizes,I want proper prizes not just the last one,guess I'm not doing either

I wonder how much gold it takes to complete the ltq? Because when you complete it, you only get 2 cruisers worth 35x2 gold. The rest of the units are bs. Supposedly, there is another final unit but they've never told us what it was.

sstuutss
06-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Well gree wanted something to take our minds off all the other issues they have had lately.... seems to have worked.
I'm sure we'll get a response "soon"

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-28-2014, 01:13 AM
I loved full assault, but they changed it because they wanted more $$ out of it.

I don't understand how they can roll out a c r a p like this. If I could see this event for what it was so could them.

i understand, and it's very simple. If you can get suckers, err customers to pay gourmet food prices for rotting garbage, why not?

As long as so many love playing SIMON SEZ, SIMON will keep right on SAYING, because people keep right in OBEYING.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 01:24 AM
i understand, and it's very simple. If you can get suckers, err customers to pay gourmet food prices for rotting garbage, why not?

As long as so many love playing SIMON SEZ, SIMON will keep right on SAYING, because people keep right in OBEYING.

Because you would hope that most companies have ethics and self-respect as well as respect for their customers not to feed them garbage.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-28-2014, 01:29 AM
Because you would hope that most companies have ethics and self-respect as well as respect for their customers not to feed them garbage.

LOL, anyone that's been around here 24 hours shouldn't be surprised at what this is all about.
Anyway, everyone is free to make his or her choices.
To open this app, that app, or any another app.
To tap, or not to tap is the question.
Whether tis nobler in the wallet to buy the evil yellow stuff, or pay your rent.

LMFAO

Good luck, buddy.

Mongo
06-28-2014, 05:43 AM
Umm, how to sugar coat this. What a bunch of whiners. Frontline is much better than FA. There appear to have been some bugs in the launch, but is running more smoothly. They addressed many issues, including burning "real" units and the annoying separate deploy screen requiring excessive scrolling. The special units can be acquired with game cash, and in the LTQ.

The LTQ wrapper is a +1 regen. I assume I don't need to explain its value?

dan2407
06-28-2014, 05:49 AM
Umm, how to sugar coat this. What a bunch of whiners. Frontline is much better than FA. There appear to have been some bugs in the launch, but is running more smoothly. They addressed many issues, including burning "real" units and the annoying separate deploy screen requiring excessive scrolling. The special units can be acquired with game cash, and in the LTQ.

You are wrong the wrapper prize is 25% sea defence

Brizzol
06-28-2014, 05:57 AM
I would like it to stay...The goals are a little messed up but I have enjoyed this event so far.

Agent Orange
06-28-2014, 06:36 AM

You are right, this is actually better than FA. Granted FA was so broken it should have never been released in the first place.

After a couple of 'battles' I would say that the biggest issue is the lousy awards from winning nods and really nothing for winning the overall battle. I agree that having dedicated units solves the screw up with unit deploys in FA and makes the process a lot better but the huge gap in values of these units doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Perhaps it is supposed to help new factions but if the matching algorithm isn't working as some have reported then that might be a moot point.

Not sure what difference a +1 regen will have on deploys just seems to useful for energy though yeah it would help on the ltq.

I think to 'fix' this thing Gree needs to make the battles shorter, 1 hour is a waste of time. I would say 30 minutes tops, and not multiple battles like the original FA.

Gree needs to get real Android beta testers or at least some that are awake, how can we possibly keep having broken features rolled out or worse completely locking out a group of players because of the app store their device came loaded with.

Even IOS is not totally immune older devices on IOS 6 that cannot be upgraded to IOS 7 may at some point become orphaned, I had actually thought that this latest version did screw those players but thankfully Gree got a server pushed upgrade in, instead of the update on the app store.

I think the beta testing process needs an overhaul, it is now too top heavy with high stat, high spending players.

Yeah overall this is better but if Q&A continues to be non existant your customers are also going to be as well....