PDA

View Full Version : Wait what?!!!

One man army
06-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Ok soo I just read crazynerdgirls post on page 6 of frontline event issues she said something about receiving the reward. Now I thought I read some where that gree employees were not allowed to be in factions/syndicates/guilds if they were to play any of the free games? How do I know that this admin is not recieving an in fair advantage being in a faction. Correct me if I'm wrong(there also might be a chance a user like one of us can get admin on these fourms)

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Ok soo I just read crazynerdgirls post on page 6 of frontline event issues she said something about receiving the reward. Now I thought I read some where that gree employees were not allowed to be in factions/syndicates/guilds if they were to play any of the free games? How do I know that this admin is not recieving an in fair advantage being in a faction. Correct me if I'm wrong(there also might be a chance a user like one of us can get admin on these fourms)

Hello one man army. We are allowed to participate in events, but our accounts are marked as admin and we are only paired with people in the office. Long story short, we aren't matched against real players, but it lets us test things on Modern War that don't appear during the QA process.

One man army
06-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Hello one man army. We are allowed to participate in events, but our accounts are marked as admin and we are only paired with people in the office. Long story short, we aren't matched against real players, but it lets us test things on Modern War that don't appear during the QA process.

I have another question.... If your playing the game do you see the screw ups everyone else sees? And if you do why is it not being fixed fast enough? IMO if the devs release an event they should be put on standby just incase a screw up like this happens. Also can't you use whatever influence you have to get things done quicker?

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 01:51 PM
I have another question.... If your playing the game do you see the screw ups everyone else sees? And if you do why is it not being fixed fast enough? IMO if the devs release an event they should be put on standby just incase a screw up like this happens. Also can't you use whatever influence you have to get things done quicker?

The issues are not as apparent because they have free gold.

One man army
06-27-2014, 01:52 PM
What's that supposed to mean 2000y2k

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 01:55 PM
What's that supposed to mean 2000y2k

They don't see issues with regen time or gold units to purchase because they can buy as many as they want and regen as fast as they like. Goals are pointless with regen of
12 deploys per hour.

However this has nothing to do with your thread.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:17 PM

Lol, yes we do see the screwups everyone sees. We were on stand by and are in a group around trying to examining what is broken, the best way to fix it and testing to make sure it actually works. We test thoroughly, but issues can emerge when a new feature reaches the very large number of concurrent players we're seeing today. The team is currently testing a fix.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:17 PM
I'll be answering questions in this thread moving forward: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94505-Frontline-event-issues

Vick
06-27-2014, 05:49 PM
I have 4 accounts on of which is on a kindle fire hdx. I know some devices are no longer supported but it's telling me to download the new update before I can play. Problem is it's not letting me to get the update so at the moment I can not even play using the last update I received. Is this a accident or am I having issues getting the update I have heard that many android users have experienced similar issues. Is that issue being addressed or am i going to be losing a account.

Adm. J(K96)
06-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Install 1mobile market, and then install MW from there.

Vick
06-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Install 1mobile market, and then install MW from there.

Thanks tried it and didn't work either I didn't get the right one or I need to delete it from the cloud as well