PDA

View Full Version : Frontline deploy health

Nav10
06-27-2014, 01:08 PM
So if I'm right each deploy regens in 5 minutes and 250 deploys in total.

5x250 = 1250/60 = equals about 20 hours ...

20 hours to regen 250 deploys ..... Guess I'll be seeing everyone in 20 hours LOL

ju100
06-27-2014, 01:14 PM
Same here.And using gold? 25 for 25 deploys?!? yeah right, I'm stupid enough to continue playing this game but not THAT stupid...

Maz
06-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Did anyone actually start with 250 deploys? No one in my faction started t 250, it was 100-110 deploys/health

B.Mick
06-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Someone said it another thread. Everyone is going to fall about the same at the end of this event using all MBTs and all deploys, all while only logging in once a day. If they would just adjust the deploy regeneration rate, it would make this event a lot better than what it is now.

Alexindahouss94
06-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Still some major playability issues that need to be addressed here. I was hoping that they were going to fix the problems with FA instead of making a new event. 20 hours for full regen is ridiculous

Jrich
06-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Health regen is useless in this event

Dirty Mind
06-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Same here.And using gold? 25 for 25 deploys?!? yeah right, I'm stupid enough to continue playing this game but not THAT stupid...

Are you kidding me? 25 gold only "refills" 25 deploys? **** that. Glad I read here and didnt risk buying one.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Are you kidding me? 25 gold only "refills" 25 deploys? **** that. Glad I read here and didnt risk buying one.

Yeap, 250 gold to regenerate to full health. We were told that this was gonna be fun and exciting and just what we asked for.

reesiepuff
06-27-2014, 07:11 PM
bring back FA over this ****

Adm. J(K96)
06-27-2014, 08:02 PM

No, just be done with both. Two massive, epic failures. Don't tweak them, don't fix them, just kill them and put us out of our misery.

Twist of Cain
06-27-2014, 08:17 PM

What's funny about this quote is that I would pay Gree to bring back the crappy PVP or Full Assault event rather than have to play this event....and I hate both of these.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:24 PM
So Tadaah, you said that you started everyone off at less than half health to allow for health regeneration for those who start the event later. I just powered up my second account and 20 hours later it's still at 100/250. So was your orriginal statement a total lie? I knew that your statement was a lame excuse and not the real reason why you guys didn't start us at full health, but now it looks like it was a total lie. You guys did even let health regenerate until it was used.

Cuombajj
06-28-2014, 12:26 AM
Oh my God what a bunch of cry babies... The mechanics don't matter if it's the same to everyone. And gold wins in this game as always, why cry about it. If you would get 250 deploys for 10 gold it wouldn't matter. Because everyone would get the same. People complained about Full Assault that it is too time consuming, which it was. This is perfect now, you can login every20 hours or if you want and have time you can use the deploys more carefully. Mechanics of this event are awesome. Simple but involving.

The prizing mechanics are a bit sketchy, but I think it gives you more involvement too. You can just push blindly for the top if you CBA, or try to navigate where you want to be.

So GREE please ignore all they crybabies that are always there no matter what and keep this event. Fine tune it, but keep it. It is a nice addition to the event bundle. Good job!

free play
06-28-2014, 12:16 PM
^^^^ here here, better than FA and not as much time needed, only half out team playing, no gold 6 wars and still in the top 200, stress free event, keep it the way it is

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 12:28 PM
^^^^ you guys must be some of their beta testers. I can't believe this thing went through beta testing and was rolled out and introduced as an exciting event. Fire all of your beta testers who suggested that this was gonna be a good event.

free play
06-28-2014, 02:56 PM
^^^^ you guys must be some of their beta testers. I can't believe this thing went through beta testing and was rolled out and introduced as an exciting event. Fire all of your beta testers who suggested that this was gonna be a good event.
Play it for what it is and it's ok, I loved FA, but took up to much time , this is simple and easy, can't please everyone

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Play it for what it is and it's ok, I loved FA, but took up to much time , this is simple and easy, can't please everyone

No thank you. I refuse to eat garbage. I certainly will not pay money for garbage. If someone like gree wants me to eat garbage, they can eat it themselves.