PDA

View Full Version : Target Drop final unit

SimplyminiMW
06-27-2014, 12:16 PM
If anyone knows what it is please post it.

There is some confusion as to what it is since Tadaaah posted in another thread a "teaser" of the final prize to Red, white & blue LTQ being a 1+ energy mod. But the thread contains NPCs for the target drop LTQ.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94464-Peru-Cycle-Red-White-amp-Blue-LTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs

Can we get a mod to let us know what the final prize is, since splash screens never show till it's too late anyways.

Thanks

Edit: On a side note maybe it would have been smarter to release a new event when nothing else is going on. 2 LTQs, 1 FLTQ, Frontline & case event. Really?

J1mcrane
06-27-2014, 01:41 PM
You can buy both the units obtained from the LTQ! The boosts I received were.....

Parachute special ops +20 fight valour payour
Militant j20 +25 mission payout
Militant patroller +25 sea defence.

One man army
06-27-2014, 01:44 PM
You can buy both the units obtained from the LTQ! The boosts I received were.....

Parachute special ops +20 fight valour payour
Militant j20 +25 mission payout
Militant patroller +25 sea defence.

So how much gold was wasted for that measly +20 valor payout

J1mcrane
06-27-2014, 02:05 PM
40% gold sale on my friend!! Better than levelling up!!!

kellysr23
06-28-2014, 07:40 AM
I'm actually glad that Gree has multiple events running. Number one it makes it work logging on moreso than if you have one event. Number two it requires some thought about how you want to allocate your energy, money, gold and upgrade time. Do I spend my gold to complete the complete the lottery game, the fltq, the ltq, or on units for full assault? Do I build my iph, boost, unit buying capacity? I don't know if you played a while back but it used to be valor meant nothing, cash was useless except to pump into the faction, and there was really no point in upgrading unit buildings. The only question were if you logged on and if you used gold.

If anyone knows what it is please post it.

There is some confusion as to what it is since Tadaaah posted in another thread a "teaser" of the final prize to Red, white & blue LTQ being a 1+ energy mod. But the thread contains NPCs for the target drop LTQ.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94464-Peru-Cycle-Red-White-amp-Blue-LTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs

Can we get a mod to let us know what the final prize is, since splash screens never show till it's too late anyways.

Thanks

Edit: On a side note maybe it would have been smarter to release a new event when nothing else is going on. 2 LTQs, 1 FLTQ, Frontline & case event. Really?