PDA

View Full Version : "Health"

Dipstik
06-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Hey Gree... I know it saves you a variable, but if you're going to have boss events so close to battle events, it'd be nice if you'd separate boss health from battle health. It sucked starting out this battle at under 50% health.

namedud
06-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Should have planned ahead. It was no secret both events use the same health, and it was no secret when the war event would be starting.

Your own fault.

Tadaaah
06-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We'll discuss this separation for the future. Please keep in mind this wouldn't be a "by next event" type of change.

Dipstik
06-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Was this well known? I've never heard of it. I don't think we've ever had a boss event back up against a war within an hour before.

You'll notice that I'm not whining or demanding restitution. I don't care whose fault it is.

Nighteg
06-27-2014, 12:11 PM
How is this any different from running 2 LTQs simultaneously? (or ending a LTQ and starting one straight after).

PammyHoJo
06-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Everyone did not know this. I thought battle health and boss health were two separate things.

Vile Lynn
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM
finish early next time so you have enough time to regen a full health bar

OmgMileyCyrus
06-27-2014, 12:52 PM
finish early next time so you have enough time to regen a full health bar

Lol sounds like something dippy would say....
Well played...

plavine
06-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback. We'll discuss this separation for the future. Please keep in mind this wouldn't be a "by next event" type of change.

This happens in KA all the time , it is designed this way to get us to spend gold /gems on health recovery.
We all complain and get 25 gems in return a week or two later .

Biggy Smalls
06-27-2014, 01:05 PM
Not a problem if you completed the event days in advance, realised that they use the same health or use gold....

Morgz
06-27-2014, 01:10 PM
I guess the only reason I knew it was from reading ppl on this forum the last few days.

Kid T
06-28-2014, 02:10 PM

The obvious solution is to not have a boss event and war back-to-back.

BrisingrBoss
06-28-2014, 02:21 PM
i think a better solution would be to reset health at every beginning of battle. you have more people participation. potentially more battles(as there is no need for a cool down time) and maybe even more gold spend, as some faction members may spend more gold just because they have an opportunity to spend it. and since all factions would have that, it shouldn't really affect gold purchases as all would need the extra gold anyways to get to the top. only thing it would do is maybe hook more players in the game, as everyone in the faction can participate a little on every battle.