PDA

View Full Version : Frontline event issues

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 11:16 AM
So I entered the event and I was already at 101/250. I didn't do anything. Just came in. Wtf gree? I know you are hungry for the $$ and want us to use gold but cheating us on health at the get go... Come on now.

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?

EnjoyLife
06-27-2014, 11:18 AM
They did state it was only 1 battle now

Jrich
06-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know how fast deploy health regenerates?

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 11:25 AM
Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen.

Web323
06-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Hell I started at 75

Suspect5
no idea, would be nice if a mod could give some info. just throw an event at us when we have no clue on how to play.

Shrinko
Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen.

For me it stayed the same for the last 20 min. Hasn't moved a bit. Has been on 87/250 since I deployed some units when the war started

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 11:29 AM
"Frontline event issues
So I entered the event and I was already at 101/250. I didn't do anything. Just came in. Wtf gree? I know you are hungry for the $$ and want us to use gold but cheating us on health at the get go... Come on now.

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?"

Hello! Thought I would jump in to respond. 100 deploys is the starting value for the Frontline event. The deploy bar is higher then 100 so player can accumulate deploys over the course of the event (since deploys regenerate).

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 11:31 AM
"Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen."

-The regeneration is a new deploy every five minutes and it lasts throughout the duration of the event.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
"Frontline event issues

Also is it 1 battle lasting 1 hour now and not 3 as it used to be?"

Hello! Thought I would jump in to respond. 100 deploys is the starting value for the Frontline event. The deploy bar is higher then 100 so player can accumulate deploys over the course of the event (since deploys regenerate).

Yeah, I'm sure that's the real reason and not that you are so hungry for gold that you wouldn't even give us full health at the beginning of the event. Why do you give us full health in WD then? Health regenerates there as well

B.Mick
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm so glad I bought thousands of MBTs. *facepalm*

Tadaaah
06-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that's the real reason and not that you are so hungry for gold that you wouldn't even give us full health at the beginning of the event. Why do you give us full health in WD then? Health regenerates there as well

Everyone has a different strategy. 100 deploys is a great base for the first time we're running this new event. We can take constructive feedback and work to make it better in the future. Remember, this is a new event. Live games are always growing and changing.

B.Mick
06-27-2014, 11:38 AM
I'd suggest lowering the deploy regen timer to 1 deploy per minute. Even 1 per 3 minutes would be a lot better.

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 11:39 AM
yeah 21 hrs to regain to 250 lol

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Everyone has a different strategy. 100 deploys is a great base for the first time we're running this new event. We can take constructive feedback and work to make it better in the future. Remember, this is a new event. Live games are always growing and changing.

There is nothing new about health regeneration in these events. How is health regeneration in this event any different from health regeneration in WD events, boss events or the old full assault? We always get full health at the beginning of the events. Gree's hunger for $$ is getting out of control. And you guys can't even be honest why you do things. It's obvious that gree did it to squeeze more gold out of people, but instead of being honest about it, you guys make up some lame excuse.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 11:45 AM
"Me too started with 101/250, but dont know how fast the deploys regen."

-The regeneration is a new deploy every five minutes and it lasts throughout the duration of the event.

So I just timed it and it does regenerate at a rate of 1 deploy per 5 min, so it would take 21 hours to regenerate to full health. Are you guys insane? What did you smoke when you decided on this rate?

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 11:46 AM
I'd suggest lowering the deploy regen timer to 1 deploy per minute. Even 1 per 3 minutes would be a lot better.

Your feedback is appreciated and will be considered for future events.

Bluehavana2
06-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Frontline help text states 3 20 min battles and any faction member can declare, both wrong

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Frontline help text states 3 20 min battles and any faction member can declare, both wrong

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working on a solution and should have that fixed today. Sorry for the confusion!

EnjoyLife
06-27-2014, 11:54 AM
the next time we declare, do we start at 100 health again?

Suspect5
was a good event, my favorite in fact until you guys had to change it into another gold grab. so disappointing

qdubbya
Definitely lower the regen time... otherwise it's just a waste of time. 1 deploy every minute or two minutes.. 5 minutes for 1 deploy is ridiculous. It's obvious that this event is tailored for gold players.. if you don't spend gold you dont win. simple as that.

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 11:55 AM

i highly doubt it

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Your deploy number will be the same as the previous war and not 100. Your deploys will still continue to regenerate throughout the event.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Definitely lower the regen time... otherwise it's just a waste of time. 1 deploy every minute or two minutes.. 5 minutes for 1 deploy is ridiculous. It's obvious that this event is tailored for gold players.. if you don't spend gold you dont win. simple as that.

Even with 1 deploy per minute regen, it would take more than 4 hours to get to full health. What other event do we have where regeneration takes so long? This is ridiculous. I said from the get go that gree turned this event into another gold grabbing extravaganza. As soon as they released the info on the event, it was obvious what it was gonna be. Thanks for destroying a good event.

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 12:03 PM
and whats up with the amazon basin goal . says 3/3 and 0/25000 even though i have deployed over 70 tanks

Thief
06-27-2014, 12:08 PM
I would recommend that Health Regeneration bonuses be used for this event.

So each deploy takes 5 min base but then you get your health Regen Calculated into that equation as well to allow everyone a little more fun in the event.

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Also - can you explain how the Deploy Bonus works? It says awarded at 7 million -- 7 million faction points? I'm a bit confused..

Also do we win units at the end of each war?

B.Mick
06-27-2014, 12:10 PM
I would recommend that Health Regeneration bonuses be used for this event.

So each deploy takes 5 min base but then you get your health Regen Calculated into that equation as well to allow everyone a little more fun in the event.

Excellent idea. I still think that the base deploy time regen should be lowered from 5 minutes as well though!

qdubbya
06-27-2014, 12:11 PM
I think the Frontline LST Carrier should be lowered as well.. instead of 35 gold for one .. make it 35 gold for 10 of them. That price is a bit ridiculous as is.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:14 PM
I think the Frontline LST Carrier should be lowered as well.. instead of 35 gold for one .. make it 35 gold for 10 of them. That price is a bit ridiculous as is.

And how about 25 gold for 25 deploys? To get to full health it would take 250 gold. In all other events it takes about 25 gold to get to full health.

Kimm
06-27-2014, 12:15 PM
So on android.. timer is off.. I can't deploy when for me there are still 10 seconds left.. chat won't load half the time, and I don't get a pop up how the battle ended.. is this gonna be fixed during the event. Or is android screwed again till next time?

*edit. Ooh and individual ranking doesn't show either. ...

Tater tots
06-27-2014, 12:16 PM

How is this a new event? Its Full Assault with a new name and some minor changes. Also the units deployed bar is like the health bar. It should have been full when you first start.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 12:19 PM
Not receiving faction prizes... not even showing faction prizes were accomplished. We won first Battle with all nodes..and it doesn't show us any progress.

1GaDawg85
06-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Can this actually work??????

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:22 PM
How is this a new event? Its Full Assault with a new name and some minor changes. Also the units deployed bar is like the health bar. It should have been full when you first start.

+1 exactly what I said. Nothing new about health regen

Neluzz
06-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Something wrong with individual goals aswell, my personal score is over 150k and its still stuck on 3/3 get 25000 deploy points?

ElMacho
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
So... 20 hours for full regen. Is my math right? 1 deploy every five minutes. So 5 times 250 / 60 minutes = 20ish hours WOW...

ju100
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
lol, and 25 gold for 25 deploys!?!
My faction and I will wait 20h to declare our second battle.
You will not get our gold like that, the 40% is not even tempting for this event right now...

NIZ
06-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Something wrong with individual goals aswell, my personal score is over 150k and its still stuck on 3/3 get 25000 deploy points?

Your right..same here....I'm not showing that I participated at all.. even though I deployed 479,780...

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 12:26 PM
and whats up with the amazon basin goal . says 3/3 and 0/25000 even though i have deployed over 70 tanks

Mine completed when i hit the 100k mark

1GaDawg85
06-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Ruined a decent event.....AGAIN

Stmac
06-27-2014, 12:30 PM
It looks like the individual leader board is not working as well either.

ju100
06-27-2014, 12:30 PM
So I bought 1000 tanks and I'll maybe able to deploy 500 during all the event... nice... I'll donate my spare change to my faction, we will be able to buy 2 or 3 bonuses... when is starting the event following this one? I have the WE off?

hcocklin
06-27-2014, 12:35 PM
This is by far the worst event I've seen yet. Full assault was 100x better. And boring case events back to back? I'm going to find a new game to play. Wont be GREE either.

xray
06-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Another EPIC FAIL on Gree's part. Just one big scheme to get more money from us sorry player.

Arc Burn
06-27-2014, 12:36 PM
I couldn't hate the event more if I tried. The current deploy design is 100% lunacy. A very transparent money grab. What was wrong with the old style regen from FA? VERY disappointed.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Well I hope the people that complained about Full Assault are happy.. We now have another event..with issues..that costs gold...

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:41 PM
And how about 25 gold for 25 deploys? To get to full health it would take 250 gold. In all other events it takes about 25 gold to get to full health.

The bar for Frontline isn't comparable with other events. The frontline subtracts 1 per deploy versus the other events subtract 25 per "attack".

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 12:41 PM
What if we LEVEL UP during a war??
We'll get full 250 deploys or.....

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:42 PM

We are looking into this issue now.

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Well I hope the people that complained about Full Assault are happy.. We now have another event..with issues..that costs gold...

i didn't get why people would hate an event where for free gree cash you could get a boost unit, all you had to be was active. now look what we have.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 12:44 PM
CrazyNerdyGirl,

Whats the deal with factions not receiving credit for accomplishing goals?.. I can't very well convince my faction to keep going to war and spending gold/cash on units if we don't receive any credit for doing this... soooooooooo... although I know you appreciate my patience while you work to address my inquiry...but wondering if there is gonna be something done...quickly.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:44 PM
So on android.. timer is off.. I can't deploy when for me there are still 10 seconds left.. chat won't load half the time, and I don't get a pop up how the battle ended.. is this gonna be fixed during the event. Or is android screwed again till next time?

*edit. Ooh and individual ranking doesn't show either. ...

Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into this issue now.

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 12:45 PM
Would we be able to keep the Frontline units once the event is over?

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:45 PM
i didn't get why people would hate an event where for free gree cash you could get a boost unit, all you had to be was active. now look what we have.

It has nothing to do with people or complaining. When have they ever listened to what we had to say? They didn't make enough money off the original Full Assault, so they converted the event into a complete gold grab that is totally in our faces. This is so lame.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 12:46 PM
CrazyNerdyGirl,

Whats the deal with factions not receiving credit for accomplishing goals?.. I can't very well convince my faction to keep going to war and spending gold/cash on units if we don't receive any credit for doing this... soooooooooo... although I know you appreciate my patience while you work to address my inquiry...but wondering if there is gonna be something done...quickly.

Hello Niz,

The dev team is currently playing through the event as well and we are monitoring issues. For the goal complete issue, it appears that the popup isn't showing for some reason, but when I check my inventory, I received reward items. Can you check your inventory and let us know if you are getting the items. We'll keep you posted on the status.

NaRciS
06-27-2014, 12:47 PM
lol.....

I must be mad!!! spent 75 million cash on 150 tanks, we won and got a single unit 897/897 - this unit wouldn't have a chance of ever seeing my battle inventory.....

If I spent that cash on say 20 Strife Fighter's it would be worth 174k/166k or with bonuses nearly 400K

Why do you think anyone will spend there time and cash on these terrible prizes / event, players do the math - with the unit inflation your better off spending your cash on units that won't cost you hours/days in time playing.

There's some feedback :)

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Would we be able to keep the Frontline units once the event is over?

Who cares? Does anyone want to play this event again?

west coast girl
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM
would be nice to get a pop up at the end of war and one hour is too long.

SUPpose So
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Fantastic Guys. Brilliant changes. Love it.

My huge gold bonus means our team is top 5. My awesome regen is helping no end.

So glad we designed the new changes with us in mind.

Cant wait for those top tier rewards.

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Hello Niz,

The dev team is currently playing through the event as well and we are monitoring issues. For the goal complete issue, it appears that the popup isn't showing for some reason, but when I check my inventory, I received reward items. Can you check your inventory and let us know if you are getting the items. We'll keep you posted on the status.

For heavens' sake, can't you get a single event right???? How long has this been in testing? Fix the screen! I don't want to have to spend 10 minutes wading through my inventory, which you STILL haven't organised in any way, to confirm whether I have the units or not. You want our real money in this gold grabbing event? THEN FIX THE GAME.

NIZ
06-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Hello Niz,

Sure, I'll have at least 20 of my faction check .. but no one in my faction has any idea what the reward would be for PRESTIGE -FRONTLINE; AMAZON BASIN (1/3) OR FRONTLINE; AMAZON BASIN (1/3) OR PRESTIGE FACTION: PERFECT FRONTLINE AMAZON BASIN (1/7).... Ia few of us got a carrier..which I'm sure was one of them.. but was their something else...that we could identify?

B.Mick
06-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Sure, I'll have at least 20 of my faction check .. but no one in my faction has any idea what the reward would be for PRESTIGE -FRONTLINE; AMAZON BASIN (1/3) OR FRONTLINE; AMAZON BASIN (1/3) OR PRESTIGE FACTION: PERFECT FRONTLINE AMAZON BASIN (1/7).... Ia few of us got a carrier..which I'm sure was one of them.. but was their something else...that we could identify?

Haha.....well stated sir.

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 12:53 PM
lol.....

I must be mad!!! spent 75 million cash on 150 tanks, we won and got a single unit 897/897 - this unit wouldn't have a chance of ever seeing my battle inventory.....

If I spent that cash on say 20 Strife Fighter's it would be worth 174k/166k or with bonuses nearly 400K

Why do you think anyone will spend there time and cash on these terrible prizes / event, players do the math - with the unit inflation your better off spending your cash on units that won't cost you hours/days in time playing.

Listen to this man, Gree. Your absolutely useless prizes are an insult. Yes, I know there are prizes to be won at the end but why, why, WHY do you insist on "rewarding" us with these units that only clog up our inventories and that will never make it into our armies? Not just this event but also the stupid daily scratcher, locked boxes, early stages of LTQ, you name it. Low, useless units litter this game.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:00 PM
For heavens' sake, can't you get a single event right???? How long has this been in testing? Fix the screen! I don't want to have to spend 10 minutes wading through my inventory, which you STILL haven't organised in any way, to confirm whether I have the units or not. You want our real money in this gold grabbing event? THEN FIX THE GAME.

Hello, I understand the inventory can be difficult to navigate, but when you are in the Frontline event, it displays your unit quantity. We are working on inventory fixes for a future release.

Tater tots
06-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Fantastic Guys. Brilliant changes. Love it.

My huge gold bonus means our team is top 5. My awesome regen is helping no end.

So glad we designed the new changes with us in mind.

Cant wait for those top tier rewards.

"So glad we designed the new changes with us in mind." LMAO!!

SUPpose So
06-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Hey please try and be positive on the MW forum.

Too many negative comments and GREE will have to create some more of the positive posters we have seen popping up... (Not that it has anything to do with the itunes investigation).. Dam coincidences !

So please !! they have enough to do playing this event while trying to fix it on the "hoof"... while you guys just moan about the dollars your spending. Have a heart. Takes time to set up new forum members...

Great Job GREE love it...... (Hope this counts towards your positives)...

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:05 PM
lol.....

What did you get this item for? The frontline goals reward only frontline units to use during the event.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Listen to this man, Gree. Your absolutely useless prizes are an insult. Yes, I know there are prizes to be won at the end but why, why, WHY do you insist on "rewarding" us with these units that only clog up our inventories and that will never make it into our armies? Not just this event but also the stupid daily scratcher, locked boxes, early stages of LTQ, you name it. Low, useless units litter this game.

Thanks for your feedback. We are exploring an inventory trade-in feature for your useless units for a future release.

Showtime
06-27-2014, 01:09 PM
Thanks for your feedback. We are exploring an inventory trade-in feature for your useless units for a future release.

LOL!!!! Bam cry babies!!!

psuengineer
06-27-2014, 01:13 PM
anyone else having issues where the faction goals are not registering? Our faction won our first war, controlled multiple nodes, yet all the faction goals remain at 0?????

lemonhaze

make it valor for all those useless ones then

Web323
anyone else having issues where the faction goals are not registering? Our faction won our first war, controlled multiple nodes, yet all the faction goals remain at 0?????

Yup, had to log out and log back in

Cobra Kai
06-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Looks like only 6 wars in 2 days based on regen time to get deploys. I know I saw the we are working on it for FUTURE events, but you really could have thought this through better.

We will deploy. We will laugh. We will have fun. We won't spend any real money. That's for sure.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:15 PM

We are investigating this issue currently. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know.

Jay02
06-27-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm so glad I bought thousands of MBTs. *facepalm*

I'm so glad I bought thousands of Captains Growlers...

Mark-1
06-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks Mods for posting here. I know there is a lot of complaining, but I appreciate that you are posting responses and letting us know you are working on the issues. It is much better than silence.

Jay02
06-27-2014, 01:20 PM
We just finishing with control of all 5 nodes and got no faction goal progress

ju100
06-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Looks like only 6 wars in 2 days based on regen time to get deploys. I know I saw the we are working on it for FUTURE events, but you really could have thought this through better.

We will deploy. We will laugh. We will have fun. We won't spend any real money. That's for sure.

I guess it will be the same for almost everyone...
I just hope they even make less money than usual but with the 40% off, they won't see it that way...

KingDante!
06-27-2014, 01:21 PM
We're not receiving a pop up screen after our battles to let us know the results.

Also, none of our completed goals registered for the last battle.. and we won all the nodes *sigh*

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks Mods for posting here. I know there is a lot of complaining, but I appreciate that you are posting responses and letting us know you are working on the issues. It is much better than silence.

Thanks, we are keeping a close eye on this feature. As for silence regarding other issues, it's hard to keep up with every post on the forum, but we are trying. :)

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:24 PM
We're not receiving a pop up screen after our battles to let us know the results.

Also, none of our completed goals registered for the last battle.. and we won all the nodes *sigh*

We are aware of the issue and are looking into a fix for this.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Yup, had to log out and log back in

This is correct. Restarting the game will add the item to your inventory, but the popup doesn't occur. We are looking into the fix for this issue.

Rickdee
06-27-2014, 01:46 PM
i hope you got your check this week CrazyNerdyGirl ... This is an obvious money grab by Gree... :) Be back in 20 hours when i regen

Suspect5
06-27-2014, 01:48 PM
lol everyone is going to fall in the same tier, all tanks all deploys. so dumb

NIZ
06-27-2014, 01:59 PM
lol everyone is going to fall in the same tier, all tanks all deploys. so dumb

Yea.. I don't see any point of using anything other than a Tank or a Carrier...

Edbl79
06-27-2014, 02:03 PM
2 questions.
1. When you level up do your deploys refill and if so to how many?
2. If you have excess (units not deployed) units at the end do they carry over until the next frontline?

ScrewThis
06-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Bloody hell. The faction targets don't change in the mission box. Just how are we supposed to know what we need to do, in order to advance, without getting any information? This is a new low in QA fail, Gree.

ElMacho
06-27-2014, 02:16 PM
2 questions.
1. When you level up do your deploys refill and if so to how many?
2. If you have excess (units not deployed) units at the end do they carry over until the next frontline?

1) No health doesn't refill when you level, I just did this.
2) Yes they do.

ElMacho
06-27-2014, 02:17 PM
By the way, the whole reason I love this game is the fast pace, un like crime city where I'm waiting HOURS to go to war again. This is now worse than CC :)

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 02:17 PM
I have a question..... Is 238000 points more than 25000? I know gree does math a bit differently but I could have sworn it was. Anyone know the answer??

Jrich
06-27-2014, 02:18 PM

So health regen bonuses don't work for deployment health? Everyone regenerates at the same rate?

xlt
06-27-2014, 02:19 PM
I guess the LTQ running concurrently was to fill our free time while we regen from the battle?

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 02:22 PM
I guess the LTQ running concurrently was to fill our free time while we regen from the battle?

It's to give you units to use when your health does eventually regenerate. I wonder how many idiots spent gold on the ltq just to find out the units awarded are Frontline usable only......

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Bloody hell. The faction targets don't change in the mission box. Just how are we supposed to know what we need to do, in order to advance, without getting any information? This is a new low in QA fail, Gree.

We test thoroughly, but issues can emerge when a new feature reaches the very large number of concurrent players we're seeing today. The team is currently testing a fix.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:25 PM
It's to give you units to use when your health does eventually regenerate. I wonder how many idiots spent gold on the ltq just to find out the units awarded are Frontline usable only......

The LTQ doesn't just give out frontline units. The top prize still remains an attack and defense item.

Jrich
06-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Hello Niz,

None of our faction goals are being awarded, despite completing them. The faction goals list shows that we haven't completed anything.

Also how are we supposed to 'check our inventories for rewards' if we don't know what the rewards are? It's not like GREE will tell us what they are... Also have you tried to scroll through a randomized list of 5000 units looking for only one? It sucks. I'd rather you didn't roll our a crappy event.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 02:33 PM
We test thoroughly, but issues can emerge when a new feature reaches the very large number of concurrent players we're seeing today. The team is currently testing a fix.

It is a large number of concurrent messes - that's what it is. You and Tadaah keep talking about New events, but new events? Ltq is not a new event. Frontline is not really new. The full assault was modified to squeeze more $$ out of people. That's all that's new. Health regeneration is not new. Receiving rewards is not new. Come on now.

Shred
06-27-2014, 02:34 PM
I just logged on for my first battle and I too started at 101. Not sure exactly what time this event started, but by now I'm sure I would have had more than that. Regen is a joke.

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 02:40 PM
The LTQ doesn't just give out frontline units. The top prize still remains an attack and defense item.

Only if you complete prestige. The other units are cr@p frontline, including a useless carrier for completing normal day one. What a pointless exercise. I might as well use the energy instead to complete mission maps and get cash I can use to upgrade defence buildings..... At least that would give a material result that lasts longer than a day.....

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:40 PM
I have good news! It seems the rewards are crediting to your account, but the infrastructure is slow. We are still investigating why it's so slow, but you should receive your rewards.

CthulhuR
06-27-2014, 02:41 PM
How about telling us what the rewards are, so that we actually can look for them?
I don't know if you are aware of it, but Gree don't really tell us what the prizes are for the goals.

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM
None of our faction goals are being awarded, despite completing them. The faction goals list shows that we haven't completed anything.

Also how are we supposed to 'check our inventories for rewards' if we don't know what the rewards are? It's not like GREE will tell us what they are... Also have you tried to scroll through a randomized list of 5000 units looking for only one? It sucks. I'd rather you didn't roll our a crappy event.

Hello Jrich, here is the info for your question.

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty
Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/3): Frontline Gunner-> 25
Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/3): Frontline XR-7-> 10
Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/3): Frontline MBT-> 5
Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/3): Frontline XR-7-> 5
Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/3): Frontline MBT-> 2
Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/3): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/7): Frontline XR-7-> 2
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/7): Frontline XR-7-> 5
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/7): Frontline MBT-> 2
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (4/7): Frontline MBT-> 3
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (5/7): Frontline MBT-> 4
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (6/7): Frontline MBT-> 5
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1

Jrich
06-27-2014, 02:48 PM
I have good news! It seems the rewards are crediting to your account, but the infrastructure is slow. We are still investigating why it's so slow, but you should receive your rewards.

What are the rewards being credited?

Edit- Thanks!

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 02:50 PM

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (4/7): Frontline MBT-> 3i
Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1

Is this a joke??? Let me see, the prizes for completing targets in the event are units that can only be used in the event, and can be bought faster with in game cash and 70 gold?? What genius thought that one up?? Ridiculous!

Dazzj10
06-27-2014, 02:51 PM

This is the same for all our faction members

Jrich
06-27-2014, 02:58 PM
While you are here answering question:

What's up with the deployment bonus? It seems to have increases from 7.2M for a 3% bonus to 12m for a 3% bonus. Does it get harder each battle? Why the difference from battle to battle?

Also 3% is minuscule. Yes an advantage but, meh..

FA had different deployment bonuses per node which addd an element of strategy. Removing strategy in favor of massive gold spending is not what players want. Gold will always be a part of the game but don't eliminate possibilities for strategy.

CthulhuR
06-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty

Wouw.. I just advised my faction to stop spending more gold unless they want a special individual prize. Those are the worst prizes i've ever seen! But thanks for the 40% sale!

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty

Thanks so much for posting rewards. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. It's been so long since you guys posted a list of rewards that I almost cried when I saw that. You guys must've smoked something good today.

On a serious note, it looks like by completing the ltq, we'll get 2 carriers which I think are the gold units for frontline. The other units other are useless or can be purchased with game cash. So the 2 units would be 70 gold and how much gold does it take to complete the ltq? Lol

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Ok, I have a couple of questions for the mods in that case:
-
Do we get to keep frontline units beyond the end of this event so we can use them in future Frontline events in other WD cycles?
-
Or is it use them or lose them in this event only??
-
Or do they sit clogging our inventory never to be used again and with no value in regular game play?

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 03:02 PM
More information for everyone! Goals are being completed and recorded; there is an issue in getting that completed goal information back to the player's client. We're making some changes to the back-end to smooth this out, and all players will (eventually) see the goals competed and receive rewards

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks so much for posting rewards. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. It's been so long since you guys posted a list of rewards that I almost cried when I saw that. You guys must've smoked something good today.

On a serious note, it looks like by completing the ltq, we'll get 2 carriers which I think are the gold units for frontline. The other units other are useless or can be purchased with game cash. So the 2 units would be 70 gold and how much gold does it take to complete the ltq? Lol

Again, it's not just the frontline items you get from the LTQ. The LTQ top prize item has attack and defense with a bonus like it normally does.

Splat!
06-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Any unit reward in any event of less than 2k has zero chance of making the 3,000 for 90% of us. Zero. Why are devs putting in utterly useless rewards? What is the point of a game goal where all we can do is be worse off if we complete the goal? LTQs give out useless unit after useless unit, then a small number of ok units at the highest levels. How hard is this for devs to know this and catch up for stat inflation? Terribly not thought out reward system that has even 1 sub 1000 unit as a reward.

P.S. Daily scratchers are a joke. Every 10-15 days I get a unit big enough to make my 3000 army.

solowalker
06-27-2014, 03:16 PM
I wish you guys would of told us ahead of time that we would only be able to deploy 676 units without using gold refills. I bought over 1000 MBTs. Can I get a refund for all the units I have left over at end of this event?

Also you mention final LTQ prixe is a real unit with a bonus. What is it?

Dragon11216
06-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Understand you guys beta test events. Maybe if more people got to beta test instead of only gold bonus program players. You might discover these issues before releasing them.

Cobra Kai
06-27-2014, 03:23 PM
I know the horse has beaten into glue already, but....

Omg the frustration of only 1 regen every 5 min. Makes the event kinda ridiculous.

ju100
06-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Understand you guys beta test events. Maybe if more people got to beta test instead of only gold bonus program players. You might discover these issues before releasing them.

when did you understand they beta test anything?!? we're the beta testers! us! now!
even alpha. at least fixes should be done after beta testing, here nothing will change

Danger Mouse
06-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Yet another well thought through and impeccably executed Gree event. I think this one takes the cake, don't you?

Jay02
06-27-2014, 03:32 PM
Full Assault was much better than this new event. This is all about who will spend more, no tactics or advantage from earning previous rewards, just who will spend more gold. Full Assault you could at least use your iph to your advantage, or sacrifice some of your stats to create variables in the event. This is just dumb

whitepath23
06-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Taking away everyones faction regen and personal bonuses on the deploys is not helping play. Giving units that can only be used during the event doesnt boost moral. The tutorial being wrong in the event is just fuel for fodder for refunds with google play and itunes. Sometimes when something goes bad you need to take a step back and start over. The regen on this event is awful.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Full Assault was much better than this new event. This is all about who will spend more, no tactics or advantage from earning previous rewards, just who will spend more gold. Full Assault you could at least use your iph to your advantage, or sacrifice some of your stats to create variables in the event. This is just dumb

Now remember that they told us that they made these new exiting improvements because we asked for them. Aren't we all excited to see gree implementing the changes that WE asked for? How fun is that? Ah Tadaah?

WAZZABANGA
06-27-2014, 04:15 PM

Yepp...Im with you. Something is definitely screwed with the latest android data push. Final minute deployments aren't going through either.

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 04:18 PM
when did you understand they beta test anything?!? we're the beta testers! us! now!
even alpha. at least fixes should be done after beta testing, here nothing will change

That most likely isn't too far from the sad reality. Technically in any beta testing program that I have been a part of the testers are not allowed to disclose findings.... However in the case of MW many beta testers are scattered throughout the top factions. Granted considering the total lack of strategy in these events I am not sure that gives them much of a tactical advantage other then to know when to avoid an event that is defective.

The Android platform is by far the worst tested with what looks like only players with top end devices. Therefore those with lower end devices are typically screwed.

Orphaning those on the Amazon app store is inexcusable though some can do the 1 Mobile work around.

Support is truly lacking, there is better support from the players but those not on a forum are totally out in the cold.

I think for a while many of us have worried about the total demise of this game, the only thing that kept it going were a really strong group of players who are now fed up, granted too many have already pulled the plug. Gree you need to get your act together and actually listen to your players, I would also hope that your long time beta testers have also been trying to shove you in the right direction. But if they have not you need to totally overhaul your R&D department and beta testing program if it isn't already too late.

yoyo1
06-27-2014, 04:22 PM
The point system is not understood
what is the idea of wining nodes?
I can just deploy all our faction on one node in one battle. Why bother fighting many wars/nodes?
The prizes for wining 5 nodes in a war are units I can buy with game money and for cheap... ok, also some gold for the sea unit

Dixie_Boy
06-27-2014, 04:25 PM
The Fromntline: Amazon Basin mission goals show me having 0/25000 deploy points. The team leader board shows 1.4m deploy points. The team leader rankings show most people tied for rank 2 (rank 3 has more deploy points and rank 1 has fewer...I didn't realize this was golf where the low score wins). And overall individual ranking shows me having 0 deploy points.

AFitch
06-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Again, it's not just the frontline items you get from the LTQ. The LTQ top prize item has attack and defense with a bonus like it normally does.

Ok so for the 3 Faction Goals, you ONLY get the expendable units you can use in this event, it's that correct? Meaning that if my team finish Pretisge 7/7 will get 1 Gold Unit worth 35 gold

"Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1"

Can you please confirm this? Thanks anticipately as we want to focus on ranking instead of this ridiculous prize if this it's the Only one we get !!

Maz
06-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Issue is this thing wasn't scrapped.

Toby_Bear
06-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Seriously, this LTQ coupled with this retarded event FA is a joke right? Nearly done with prestige of the LTQ and nothing but FA units, same with FA! What a money grab! DO NOT DO EITHER OF THESE EVENTS, TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!

Cobra Kai
06-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Consistent and overwhelming server errors when trying to deploy units. It shows I deployed units. Pending deploys goes to zero. Then 15-20 seconds later server error and then I get deploys back.

Can't even function to deploy

Deploys should be more than 1 at a time with a drop down or something. Clicking 100 times is ridiculous.

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 04:48 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/eqw7t0.jpg

End this event and bring on the epic Jesus event

Doctor F
06-27-2014, 05:11 PM
100 clicks?? that will take you over 8 hours to regen!!

Cobra Kai
06-27-2014, 05:15 PM
100 clicks?? that will take you over 8 hours to regen!!

Only plan to war 6 times the whole event

G.V
06-27-2014, 06:01 PM
What about the case of android users that see their selves as UNRANKED even if they had deploy some thousands of points? FIX IT GREE BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE. Your event is going with quick steps to totally collapse

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 06:25 PM
2000y2k, I think it's more like this....

http://whitedsepulchres.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jesus-facepalm.jpg

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Ok kidding aside, the awards for winning nods is a JOKE. For winning the battle the award should have been at 1 of the gold sea units, for each nod at least 1 or better 5 of the MBT tanks. Forget the Infantry and Air units they are worthless. As it is there is absolutely no incentive to spend let alone play this event once you use up the free units you got.

qwertyguy
06-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Now remember that they told us that they made these new exiting improvements because we asked for them. Aren't we all excited to see gree implementing the changes that WE asked for? How fun is that? Ah Tadaah?

None of these changes made were discussed by anyone that I know of or read here in the forum. We got ignored again. And we got something akin to mudpies my sister tried to pass off to me when I was 4.

Ozymandias
06-27-2014, 06:40 PM
The point system is not understood
what is the idea of wining nodes?
I can just deploy all our faction on one node in one battle. Why bother fighting many wars/nodes?
The prizes for wining 5 nodes in a war are units I can buy with game money and for cheap... ok, also some gold for the sea unit

That's what I figured was best... Fight one battle deploy on one node

Auspex
06-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Thankfully the ltq targets at least dropped folders, anything else about this event and the associated ltq seems to be pointless.

The previous incarnation at least had units you could put into and take out of your inventory. Now it's like two games with two inventories. How is this event in any way related to MW? My level and stats play no part, the units are not in my inventory, deploys are not related to my energy stamina or the hidden health stat.

Maybe add a PVP Pong game where we generate paddles once per 7.5 minutes....

mflawler10
06-27-2014, 07:13 PM
The individual reward for top 37,500 is 20% output bonus?? Thats better than anything else posted. Wish i didnt already make top 3500!

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 07:18 PM
The individual reward for top 37,500 is 20% output bonus?? Thats better than anything else posted. Wish i didnt already make top 3500!

Are you serious? I want that. Can I trade in my reward for top 2k to get that output bonus?

Rob TRK
06-27-2014, 07:20 PM
For all the real and valid points, take a look at the top four teams scores... There is still gold in them thar hills...for -5% health regen... And +1 energy regen.... And ranks 3-4-5 prize really sucks...

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 07:38 PM

On the other hand, if you think about it, weaker players need it more than we do so it was actually smart of gree to give that boost to weaker players and I'm happy that top teams get bs

qwertyguy
06-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Folks, the situation has gotten a little better. They have increased regeneration speed. With that higher, Frontline is becoming playable. And frankly, its a little interesting. I reserve judgement until after the event. While we should not have been used as beta testers, they are resolving issues. And the prizes at the end of the event might be worth half the effort.

Big she'd
06-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Let me get this straight , I stupidly bought 50 carriers to help my faction win a few nodes , paid 25 gold for regen , used my carriers , won the node and got 1 yes 1 lousy carrier as reward , what is the bloody point of that it's like spending 100 dollars on a dollar lucky dip , this is a tossed up f#%^*d up never come down event

Mcm2013
06-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Let me get this straight , I stupidly bought 50 carriers to help my faction win a few nodes , paid 25 gold for regen , used my carriers , won the node and got 1 yes 1 lousy carrier as reward , what is the bloody point of that it's like spending 100 dollars on a dollar lucky dip , this is a tossed up f#%^*d up never come down event

I 2nd this buy the carriers to try to win all 5 nodes 7 times just to find out the grand prize for that is 1 carrier. Pardon me but F off

Mcm2013
06-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Hey please try and be positive on the MW forum.

Too many negative comments and GREE will have to create some more of the positive posters we have seen popping up... (Not that it has anything to do with the itunes investigation).. Dam coincidences !

So please !! they have enough to do playing this event while trying to fix it on the "hoof"... while you guys just moan about the dollars your spending. Have a heart. Takes time to set up new forum members...

Great Job GREE love it...... (Hope this counts towards your positives)...

As for you shut up and maybe test better next time and you won't have to read through all the bad reviews

MaroonMonsoon
06-27-2014, 09:14 PM
I for 1 love this event I have had o issues and absolutely love all the wonderful units I'm getting. I got you another box of unicorns Hadassah

Didas
06-27-2014, 09:17 PM
A couple comments:

1. It's pretty boring to wait an hour just for a few minutes of deploys at the end of each war. Why did you get rid of the multiple rounds?
2. A 48 hour event with a 5 minute regen plus 100 initial deploys comes out to 676 deploys for the entire event. Assuming you buy only Frontline MBTs in bulk, the total cost is nearly $350M for 1.16M deploy points (without bonuses) per person. Points for winning nodes are pretty small in comparison, less than 1M control node points for an entire faction over the entire weekend. So what's the point of trying to take over nodes? It seems like just a contest about who's willing to spend the most on Frontline units. The style is similar to the box auction events. It's not very interesting and probably not worth the effort that went in to creating the event.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Folks, the situation has gotten a little better. They have increased regeneration speed. With that higher, Frontline is becoming playable. And frankly, its a little interesting. I reserve judgement until after the event. While we should not have been used as beta testers, they are resolving issues. And the prizes at the end of the event might be worth half the effort.
What are you smoking? Better check in with your supplier cause you loosing it. What are they solving? They messed up the full assault beyond believe. They haven't listened to anything we had to say and to every issue brought up today we got a lame answer that they'll consider it next time. F that.

sraghav42
06-27-2014, 09:55 PM
What if we LEVEL UP during the event?
We'll get full 250 deploys or .......

Mcm2013
06-27-2014, 10:01 PM
What if we LEVEL UP during the event?
We'll get full 250 deploys or .......

If it's a question then or is the answer

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 10:39 PM

You are 100% incorrect. The regen time has not changed and they have resolved no issues.

Good try CJ.

Mcm2013
06-27-2014, 10:44 PM
I appreciate all the mods answering questions but the main one I would like answered is are the units especially gold purchased able to be carried over

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 10:48 PM
I appreciate all the mods answering questions but the main one I would like answered is are the units especially gold purchased able to be carried over

Carry over to what? Bringing back this event would be suicide for gree.

Big she'd
06-27-2014, 11:07 PM

Added to that , the reward for winning a war is 1 x12k fl unit , =12 k in deploy able strength for comming second in the is 25 x1700 mbt =42500 in deploy able strength what planet does that seem reasonable , are gree programmers actually dyslexic

Miss Soprano
06-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Another crap event... What else?

qwertyguy
06-27-2014, 11:34 PM
You are 100% incorrect. The regen time has not changed and they have resolved no issues.

Good try CJ.

I'm not CJ. And they did something to improve regeneration on my account because I'm actively deploy to zero and getting to 100 more in just a few hours. So no....I am correct.

qwertyguy
06-27-2014, 11:39 PM
What are you smoking? Better check in with your supplier cause you loosing it. What are they solving? They messed up the full assault beyond believe. They haven't listened to anything we had to say and to every issue brought up today we got a lame answer that they'll consider it next time. F that.

Instead of insulting the messenger. It would be better for you to check it out first. I am correct. At least on my account I'm getting regeneration a LOT better than the 20 hours you guys said.

And when you discover something has changed (maybe not enough). I expect an apology.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 11:40 PM

Added to that , the reward for winning a war is 1 x12k fl unit , =12 k in deploy able strength for comming second in the is 25 x1700 mbt =42500 in deploy able strength what planet does that seem reasonable , are gree programmers actually dyslexic

Lol I think it has been established a long time ago that people at gree can't do math. Maybe that why they are so bad in programming and development, but your post led me to a different thought:

The cruiser is 35 gold for 12k of power
The tanks are basically free (game cash) for 1700 power
So 10 tanks are more powerful than 1 cruiser that costs 35 gold
Health regeneration is 25 gold for 25 deploys or 1 gold per 1 deploy, so it costs 10 gold to deploy 10 tanks which are more powerful than a cruiser for 35 gold. Lmfao.

For those who couldn't follow the math, go buy some more gold

Kimm
06-28-2014, 12:14 AM
So to summon up again (I'll keep this list going untill it's fixed. Will check off what has been fixed) issues for Android are...:

- no idividual ranking view. Does this also mean you won't get the individual rewards at the end since you're not ranked according to the system?

- no pop up after the battle has ended, so clueless in how you finished, especially since the servers don't update in time.

- war timer off with a few seconds, or at least not able to deploy in those final 7-10 sec.

- constantly having server errors, and server issues. When deployed a bunch it can take a long time before they are actually counted towards the node. Sometimes the server can't handle it and I get a popup of error and my deploys back. Why have an event that the servers can't even handle......

- issues with chat, when Ingame for a few minutes I have to log out and back in for chat to work again.

(I'll leave the not rewarding out since it has been fixed for most and the rewards aren't worth it to begin with.)

Ooh and thanks for the bs about WHY we only started with 100 deploys. One of my accounts joined the party a few hours after start. (So should have regained more deploys) but started off with 100 as well. Regen only starts after your first deploy. So thanks for screwing players out of that as well.

The fact that the event is totally non strategy and just a way of trying to squeeze us for money isn't a big deal, you can choose not to play if you Dont like it. But releasing another massively bugged event in that attempt... Creating another unfair playground between platforms, making it impossible to play this event the way it's supposed to cause of servers who can't handle your event, is another story.

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 12:19 AM
So to summon up again (I'll keep this list going untill it's fixed. Will check off what has been fixed) issues for Android are...:

- no individual ranking view. Does this also mean you won't get the individual rewards at the end since you're not ranked according to the system?

- no pop up after the battle has ended, so clueless in how you finished, especially since the servers don't update in time.

- war timer off with a few seconds, or at least not able to deploy in those final 7-10 sec.

- constantly having server errors, and server issues. When deployed a bunch it can take a long time before they are actually counted towards the node. Sometimes the server can't handle it and I get a popup of error and my deploys back. Why have an event that the servers can't even handle......

- issues with chat, when Ingame for a few minutes I have to log out and back in for chat to work again.

All of the above are still problems; but I do sometimes get pop ups. You cannot rely on getting a Pop up but they can suddenly start appearing and then stop.

Ozymandias
06-28-2014, 12:23 AM
A couple comments:

1. It's pretty boring to wait an hour just for a few minutes of deploys at the end of each war. Why did you get rid of the multiple rounds?
2. A 48 hour event with a 5 minute regen plus 100 initial deploys comes out to 676 deploys for the entire event. Assuming you buy only Frontline MBTs in bulk, the total cost is nearly $350M for 1.16M deploy points (without bonuses) per person. Points for winning nodes are pretty small in comparison, less than 1M control node points for an entire faction over the entire weekend. So what's the point of trying to take over nodes? It seems like just a contest about who's willing to spend the most on Frontline units. The style is similar to the box auction events. It's not very interesting and probably not worth the effort that went in to creating the event.

Don't you only get the points from deploying if you win the node, so That the points you'll get for deploying each unit of power will vary depending on what others have deployed on the node, from 0 ( if you lose the node) to 1 (if no opponents deploy on node), to almost 3 (if you just beat 2 opponents)

Ozymandias
06-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Don't you only get the points from deploying if you win the node, so That the points you'll get for deploying each unit of power will vary depending on what others have deployed on the node, from 0 ( if you lose the node) to 1 (if no opponents deploy on node), to almost 3 (if you just beat 2 opponents)

Actually maybe not:
"Each unit has a "Power" value attached to the unit. This value will add to both your individual and faction scores.
Your individual and faction deployment points (earned from above) cannot be taken away from you or your team.
There will be additional goals to reach that will give you a bonus to your points.
This means that even if you lose a node, you can still win overall.
Each Node's Control Points are equal to the total power deployed to that Node by ALL of the Factions.
The team with the most power points will win all the points on the node!"

... But the node control points seem to be tiny... So the points you get are really just what you deploy, win or lose? Lol.

But may be it still works.. You deploy, get points, but if you win you get more units, which you deploy to get more points....

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 01:44 AM
I did some tests by declaring without any intention of winning in the extreme early hours of the morning. These are a few observations.

1) I was getting 15 to 20 minutes to get matched last night. In the wee hours of this morning, it still took 8 minutes to get matched.

2) I measured the time for regeneration and it seems to be 1 deploy per 5 minutes. But that doesn't make sense because last night for a while I got a jump in number of deploys that would have been impossible at that rate. That means an unknown deployment bonus prize that didn't show up on a pop-up or some sort of temporary glitch in my favor. I had no gold in my account...so accidentally hitting buy deploys was impossible unless it gave it to me even though I had no gold.

3) Some pop-ups are showing now. I'm getting plenty of Frontline units in my account even though I'm not purchasing. I figure that I must be winning them. And I'm not that far along in the LTQ so that it must be win related.

4) I can get chat to work sometimes...then it suddenly gets disconnected again.

5) Sometimes the display shows the battle field properly. And other times it's stuck. Sometimes it shows data that is 40 or more minutes out of date. I hit refresh on the rival list and it corrects.

6) Clocks are not in sync. But this has always been a problem in every event. Some people are simply noticing it now.

7) The entire app sometimes crashes. Sometimes it takes several tries to get it rebooted successfully.

sw71
06-28-2014, 02:44 AM
Bring back tournament of factions.

Mahan
06-28-2014, 02:48 AM
If it's a question then or is the answer

Well here is an answer : I lvld up , it filled my deploy bar to full, but can't deploy because i get the message i'm out of deploys. Tried to buy deploys with gold just as a tryout, but couldn't because my deploys are full.
Ticket send

rajendran
06-28-2014, 03:19 AM
That most likely isn't too far from the sad reality. Technically in any beta testing program that I have been a part of the testers are not allowed to disclose findings.... However in the case of MW many beta testers are scattered throughout the top factions. Granted considering the total lack of strategy in these events I am not sure that gives them much of a tactical advantage other then to know when to avoid an event that is defective.

The Android platform is by far the worst tested with what looks like only players with top end devices. Therefore those with lower end devices are typically screwed.

Orphaning those on the Amazon app store is inexcusable though some can do the 1 Mobile work around.

Support is truly lacking, there is better support from the players but those not on a forum are totally out in the cold.

I think for a while many of us have worried about the total demise of this game, the only thing that kept it going were a really strong group of players who are now fed up, granted too many have already pulled the plug. Gree you need to get your act together and actually listen to your players, I would also hope that your long time beta testers have also been trying to shove you in the right direction. But if they have not you need to totally overhaul your R&D department and beta testing program if it isn't already too late.

before frontline came up, i enjoyed the game, after that i couldnt able to login into game, reinstalled the game more than 10 times even after new update, now i couldnt help my faction, pls look into that, my device is droid,

Gen CheeBye
06-28-2014, 03:57 AM
before frontline came up, i enjoyed the game, after that i couldnt able to login into game, reinstalled the game more than 10 times even after new update, now i couldnt help my faction, pls look into that, my device is droid,

Which android version is installed on your device?

DG DUKB
06-28-2014, 05:03 AM
The adjustments made to create frontline are interesting and do address some of the concerns players expressed but adjustments are needed.

1. While the units now used in frontline do not have the ability to damage our stats if we get over enthusiastic with deployments, we didn't have enough access time to purchase the units before the event started; this isn't a problem for high IPH players but poses a real issue for low IPH players and will severely limit participation of low IPH players.

2. Deployments starting at 100 with a max regen total of 250 is fine but the regen rate is so slow that players are forced to sit and watch or use excessive gold to maintain participation. Regen of 1 deploy per 1-2 minutes would be more appropriate and would allow all players to participate more.

3. Battle length is excessive for the current setup, with limited deploys and limited units for low IPH players the fun is over quickly for many players. 15-20 minute battles would allow a fast pace which adds excitement and increases the fun factor.

4. Gold use doesn't give value for in app purchases made. The gold deploy costs aren't excessive but in combination with unit costs and battle length the value just isn't there. The gold units give a significant advantage but the gold cost is too high to make them an attractive option for regular use.

5. Battle prizes are not adequate, the idea is to make prizes worth winning and beneficial in future wars. Winning a battle can be costly, 1 unit doesn't make it worth this expense if opponents are extremely enthusiastic with their deployments.

6. Units could use more options, having a larger variety of cash and gold units would give more flexibility in participation by everyone considering IPH and gold use can vary by large amounts.

If free players can participate regularly while gold players can make purchases that satisfy them in a battle timeframe that allows for excitement this event could be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing adjustments made in this event, more fun means more players participating and more players means more potential gold sales for Gree; find a good balance and everyone gets what they want.

G.V
06-28-2014, 05:41 AM
Moderators give us a solution about unranked Individual status at android. Be sure if we will not getting our indi prize refund will be asked for one more time.
Wondering how long google will accept this mattee with your inconvenience

Agent Orange
06-28-2014, 06:10 AM

Are you trying to upgrade from the Amazon app store? If so need to google 1 Mobile app store, find the download and install it. Gree dropped support for Amazon a while ago, but at least you could play without getting locked out with the message that you need to upgrade the app which is impossible.

This fix is supposed to also work for Kindle though that is a device I do not have in our testing fleet....

Agent Orange
06-28-2014, 06:12 AM
Btw shouldn't our faction health regen boosts work with this? But seems like nobody has mentioned it....

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 07:23 AM
It did it again! After 6 hours, 12 times 6 is 72. I should have gained 72 deploys in my account but got about 120 instead. This is weird. I measured the regeneration last night at 1 deploy per 5 minutes.

This does not make any sense. I didn't participate in battles because I was asleep - but teammates did and won. I wake up and this is what I found.

Richard79
06-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Our faction goals are still not correct!!!! Our win 3 nodes and 250k deploy has not cleared, and we should be 3/7 of win every node but were not even tho we have won all 3 of our wars in full

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Aside from a few details, I don't think anyone knows exactly what is going on with Frontline. It's still a cluster!

Mcm2013
06-28-2014, 08:45 AM
Another thing to be fixed if used again is you should be able to see full name of factions facing in screen somewhere I rarely get the pop up beforehand

G.V
06-28-2014, 08:48 AM
Update just received on android didn't fix unranked at individual. FIX IT, FIX IT , FIX IT, FIX IT, FIX IT.!

General Raub
06-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Regeneration in this event blows major donkey ____ ! Event is fun but I've only attended two wars bc the Regenerate is horrible. If there isn't major changes to regenerate rate can take front line and add it to the gree trash can of terrible events such as full assault and pvp/fvf event. Hell add individual ltqs as well! Most of the units just clog up our inventories with **** units !

BrisingrBoss
06-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Btw shouldn't our faction health regen boosts work with this? But seems like nobody has mentioned it....
I mentioned. I actually created a new thread, but got no answer from anyone

testpilot
06-28-2014, 10:14 AM
Still getting server errors when trying to deploy - every battle. ALL of our team members have the same problem -iOS or Droid. Can't fight at end when deploys get frozen, game kicks out and all kinds of different error screens pop up such as "Server Error- Updating event data" "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later". I had 7 error screens overlaid on one another! Please fix this as it is a huge detriment to the event. Really NOT fun.

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 10:26 AM
I think I figured out the deploy replenishment problem and why they have set up Frontline the way it is.

They gave us 100 deploys to start but also gave us room for 250 on the bar. On the surface this makes no sense at all, unless there is a problem that they know about and the extra room is part of their fix to it. I'll explain in a bit.

The regeneration of deploys is too slow to make 250 resonable. And the prizes are too weak to make purchase upto 250 reasonable (I'm sure there is a fool out there somewhere who will anyway). Most players will naturally avoid wasting that much gold on a new event that they don't completely understand. So why the huge buffer?

Whenever I come back after a rest from battle, I notice that I have more deploys left than I should given the slow regeneration. I've confirmed this and repeated it. I don't have health regen bonuses that could possibly account for the difference. Others that have the same bonuses as me are not experiencing these added deploys.

That suggests it has something to do with my style of play for Frontline. I deploy near the end of battle and ignore the rest. An hour war is stupid from a practical play standpoint. I won't standby and play the full hour, and the end is the best time to unload if you can.

I remember seeing some reports that a few player's deploys are sometimes not going through and these are eventually refunded after a delay. What if I'm experiencing the same thing although it is not nearly as apparent because it happens at the end of war. That would explain the extra deploys I'm seeing.

Perhaps this is a common experience, even if most do not notice it. People might buy a few more deploys, meanwhile the deploys that failed will be coming back to them! We would have to have a high buffer to ensure that there is always enough room enough for deploys being refunded after failure. Therefore, bar is set at 100 with room for 250.

But is the problem really that big that you would need that huge of a buffer? The large numbers of refunded deploys that I'm seeing suggest that it is necessary.

This also explains why we have an hour to deploy. That gives plenty of time for the refunds to go through during the same war so that play is hopefully not effected much by the deploy failures. But they didn't count on mavericks like me that will do something unexpected and only deploy at the end.

What if the problem is even bigger than what I just suggested? This is just speculation but...What if some deploys are simply lost in cyberspace? Well, in that case we cannot use real units that are already in people's inventories. They had to come up with a substitute so the loss will not matter too much.

Gree, people don't like this event. Why do you continue to try to tweak a failed concept that MW players are never going to accept? This is not the style of game play that this particular community enjoys.

Kavoc
06-28-2014, 10:28 AM
im not sure if this has been said but bring back the 5 minute wars for fa

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 10:51 AM
5 minutes battle is too time consuming because we will have to fight far more. 5 minute battles would be great if the entire event lasted only an hour or two. FA with shorter time frames is too time consuming to have in for one day, let alone multiple days.

Auspex
06-28-2014, 11:12 AM
im not sure if this has been said but bring back the 5 minute wars for fa

This is a bit short maybe but certainly under 15 minutes and the event needs to shorten up to 1 day max. Even having a 3 hour FA would be good. It could be spawned randomly or set a rotating schedule different times during the day/night.

Two days of this is just silly. Hold all free deploys til you max out, squish anyone you draw in a battle cause they will be spending gold unless they also have 40+ members with 250 deploys.

You're faction will place equally as high as it would if you fought all war long losing a lot of battles. Your individual will also land at exactly the same place. The only thing that would help is winning the points may give you a slight advantage instead of losing some early on when everyone has deploys. If you need more points to place in the tier you want you could spend gold on deploys (never on units they make no sense cost vs points gain). Deploy your 'gold' in the last battle.

Now if only the event was fun. The first event was kinda fun and we could use the same unit pool as the game. Now it's like a side game that has almost no point. I would love to win that 35000-37500 unit but I didn't see it in time and played a bit early on.

Another option would be just make these prize units available in the store for gold purchases and scrap frontline or whatever it's called now.

Releasing a busted Alpha version of this for us to debug is a gree option but it's not winning any player commendations.

Mcm2013
06-28-2014, 11:21 AM
5 minutes battle is too time consuming because we will have to fight far more. 5 minute battles would be great if the entire event lasted only an hour or two. FA with shorter time frames is too time consuming to have in for one day, let alone multiple days.

5 mins in this version would work cause it is easy to deploy where as fa wasn't however fa was way better than this

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 12:16 PM

5 min wars in Full Assault were fun but required a lot of time. We had to be glued to our devices which wasn't fun for people around us :). I don't really have a problem with 1 hour wars or 3 wars in an hour how it was in full assault the last time. That's not a huge issue. The problem is what they did to full assault and how they destroyed the event. The problems are mainly the health regeneration and not giving us full health at the beginning and lying about why they did it. The set up is totally stupid right now. Everyone is just deploying tanks, so only one unit is in play and it's just the contest of who uses the most gold. I'm sure that's just what gree wants but that's not what most players want and that's the reason why I'll probably quit after this event. I'm tired of wasting my time with gree. They don't listen and they don't care.

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 12:21 PM
yep, I'm correct about the deployment refund.

Last battle I deliberately did not deploy anything. This battle that is ongoing started exactly where my deployments should be accordingly to the slow regeneration. I'm losing potential deployments during the final few minutes of war and then being refunded while the war room is closed.

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 12:29 PM
5 min wars in Full Assault were fun but required a lot of time. We had to be glued to our devices which wasn't fun for people around us :). I don't really have a problem with 1 hour wars or 3 wars in an hour how it was in full assault the last time. That's not a huge issue. The problem is what they did to full assault and how they destroyed the event. The problems are mainly the health regeneration and not giving us full health at the beginning and lying about why they did it. The set up is totally stupid right now. Everyone is just deploying tanks, so only one unit is in play and it's just the contest of who uses the most gold. I'm sure that's just what gree wants but that's not what most players want and that's the reason why I'll probably quit after this event. I'm tired of wasting my time with gree. They don't listen and they don't care.

I've used the carriers but only those that I've won. ....sad to see players go over something as stupid as this. But I understand. It depends how Gree responds to this disaster as to whether I leave too. I have better things to do with my time.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 12:30 PM
yep, I'm correct about the deployment refund.

Last battle I deliberately did not deploy anything. This battle that is ongoing started exactly where my deployments should be accordingly to the slow regeneration. I'm losing potential deployments during the final few minutes of war and then being refunded while the war room is closed.

Lovely, another issue brought to light. How did they do QA and beta testing?

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 12:44 PM
no the application crashed and when I reboot...Front Assault does not appear. I will reboot again.

qwertyguy
06-28-2014, 12:50 PM
It just happen while I was deploying, but I got it up just in time. This time I actually saw the silent refund in real time. The units as well as the deploys were given back to me. Mystery solved.

Ajk
06-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Not that I'm a huge fan of this event but, why can't we donate these units to the faction for all to use when able? Would help out the low iph players tremendously.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Not that I'm a huge fan of this event but, why can't we donate these units to the faction for all to use when able? Would help out the low iph players tremendously.

Yeap that's another problem with this event. Low income people can't participate at all. Gree has those 2 units that are cheap but they are completely useless since everyone else is deploying tanks with the power of 1700. They need to go back to how it used to be. Let people select units from their inventory. Maybe let people select 5 units of each type that they want to use in the event so they don't have to scroll through their inventory. Allowing diversity of the units to be used would make it 100% better than everyone using the same stupid tank. Low income people might also be able to use valor units if they want to. I have an account that's low income but has a ton of valor. I used to be able to use it in full assault but now it's useless. We also got a lot of units as rewards for wining battles which allowed low income people to be competitive. Now we get basically nothing. 1 stupid cruiser for wining a war. Seriously? How cheap can gree get?

NaRciS
06-28-2014, 02:51 PM
What did you get this item for? The frontline goals reward only frontline units to use during the event.

Our first win we received a unit with 897/897 stats, the funny thing is, your version and the way it runs now mean's we win no units for our inventory... so.. should I spend 75 million to win a node, to win no prize and blow 400k in potential stat rises.... hmmm...

Great event... lol

DFI
06-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Yeap that's another problem with this event. Low income people can't participate at all. Gree has those 2 units that are cheap but they are completely useless since everyone else is deploying tanks with the power of 1700. They need to go back to how it used to be. Let people select units from their inventory. Maybe let people select 5 units of each type that they want to use in the event so they don't have to scroll through their inventory. Allowing diversity of the units to be used would make it 100% better than everyone using the same stupid tank. Low income people might also be able to use valor units if they want to. I have an account that's low income but has a ton of valor. I used to be able to use it in full assault but now it's useless. We also got a lot of units as rewards for wining battles which allowed low income people to be competitive. Now we get basically nothing. 1 stupid cruiser for wining a war. Seriously? How cheap can gree get?

I don't necessarily agree re your point about low income people not being able to participate. On the contrary, the way the event has been set up, it evens the field because high level players are unable to use higher level units and the only way to beat an opponent is to use gold. So if a low level player wanted to use gold, theoretically you could compete. The event is all about gold and participation. If you can get the whole 60 man team to fully participate, you could beat a higher ranked team in WD unless they resort to golding it. The new format also hurts high IPH players, as they no longer have the advantage they used to, which is to be able to buy an endless army of high cash units. So again, how does the new event not help low level players? Sure, if you can't even afford the tanks, perhaps. But there are more other advantages that the event is more in your favor than before.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 03:27 PM
I don't necessarily agree re your point about low income people not being able to participate. On the contrary, the way the event has been set up, it evens the field because high level players are unable to use higher level units and the only way to beat an opponent is to use gold. So if a low level player wanted to use gold, theoretically you could compete. The event is all about gold and participation. If you can get the whole 60 man team to fully participate, you could beat a higher ranked team in WD unless they resort to golding it. The new format also hurts high IPH players, as they no longer have the advantage they used to, which is to be able to buy an endless army of high cash units. So again, how does the new event not help low level players? Sure, if you can't even afford the tanks, perhaps. But there are more other advantages that the event is more in your favor than before.

I think we identified another Beta tester. You can't be for real?! You sound like a person in congress who has no idea what people in real life are dealing with. You seriously think that low income people can afford tanks? I know that I'm engaging in a dialogue that's not going to go anywhere since you sound like one of the people who took part in creating this disaster and thought this was gonna be great. Anyhow, here it goes:
1. The only units that it makes sense to deploy are tanks but low income people can't afford them so they can't participate.
2. Most people are not high gold users and cannot spend thousands $$ on cruisers. Top 50 factions with high gold users represent only 50 out of tens of thousands teams.
3. In full assault people got a lot of strong units which were usable in the event. Now we get $hit.
4. In full assault people had a choice and they could use any unit they wanted which allowed for flexibility and low income people were able to use valor units. Now they can't use anything.

Should I go on? I know it's a waste of time, so I'll stop.

Auspex
06-28-2014, 07:17 PM
When FA was first released the chat on here (the forum) was almost entirely opposed to it. People hated it except high IPH people who thought it was fine. The units you won probably never make it into your army so you just keep recycling them back into FA.

Now, at the resounding request of the people, Gree has changed from FA to Frontline, which is hated even more. There is no strategy now, just gold spending to buy deploys and for those that have low IPH gold spending to buy units as well. The entire war happens in the last 5 minutes and we all walk our dogs and do laundry while nothing happens at all.

We no longer can use units from inventory so all those useless units from doing 150 boss levels just sit around (well a few made it into my army but only a few the rest were just too low).

The math regarding how points are tallied is still a mystery and if there is some complex method that actually has a benefit it would be nice to find it out. My observations are limited, and I am probably wrong but I think I get the same points if we fight 9 wars or just one and put all our units and deploys out in a single huge win. Then we regen til someone is maxed on deploys and we do it over again. Why bother declaring a bunch of wars when you can score the same with 1? Since this is the first event I'm sure they will change the math (every time) but for now it's just how much do you want to pay for your e-units?

For me the answer to that is zero dollars. So free deploys and roll out the tanks @ 50M/100. With 288 regen deploys plus my 100 to start that's 200 mill for 2 days worth of units. The prize units are nice, so 200 mil for one individual and one faction with only a few hours work is great. Specifically as I turn my ingame cash into bonus units without being glued to my phone. Boring game compared to FA but easy bonus units with minimal effort on my part.

I think of it as Gree's LE bonus units that I can buy with game cash. Fun is out of the picture on this event though.

Shred
06-28-2014, 08:30 PM
Just leveled up and my deploys showed full. Now, after buying 250 more tanks, it won't let me deploy. Says I need to buys more for 25gold. Thanks gree. Wasted the cash on units I won't have time to get rid of. Unbelievable.

Shrinko
06-28-2014, 09:43 PM
Just leveled up and my deploys showed full. Now, after buying 250 more tanks, it won't let me deploy. Says I need to buys more for 25gold. Thanks gree. Wasted the cash on units I won't have time to get rid of. Unbelievable.

Happened to me several times. There is a glitch with the health display. Sometimes it shows as full when it is not. It never happened in full assault. That was a hint for gree. I'll translate: don't fix what's not broken. It worked fine in full assault. Why change it? Oh I forgot. You wanted to squeeze more gold out of players

Rowe1985
06-29-2014, 12:51 AM
I like the idea behind this event, much more for full assault but the problem is gree are trying to introduce a tactical challenge which will only work if the requirement to gold spend is neutralized.... Which completely contradicts what they need to achieve as a business.

Offering no xp gains on the ltq for weapons etc would possibly help and other things outside the box to assist in participation.

Rowe1985
06-29-2014, 12:52 AM
P.s all these people talking about not being able to by tanks etc, if you can't afford tanks then you will probably be getting matched with people that can't afford tanks!

Shrinko
06-29-2014, 01:13 AM
P.s all these people talking about not being able to by tanks etc, if you can't afford tanks then you will probably be getting matched with people that can't afford tanks!

You are so smart that you made me laugh. Since when are players matched individually and based on their income per hour?

Tony Snow
06-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Give them a break and quit crying.. complainantt every tiny aspect does nothing but clog up them from addressing major issues.. 1 person cannot answer 500 stupid and repetitious negative comments.. props for trying to help mod, but these trolls are relentless.. I spent money as well but ain't crying, just give them a chance, they can't fix everything you're *****in about In 5 minutes. Lots of issues like no results screen or individual ranking but if you can do both you can determine where ya rank.. people always gotta be whining about something or else they have no reason to live

Toning down the gold units wouldn't hurt, as well as giving the high IPH folks advantage, even though I'm not in that category, my minis are

DFI
06-29-2014, 02:49 AM
I think we identified another Beta tester. You can't be for real?! You sound like a person in congress who has no idea what people in real life are dealing with. You seriously think that low income people can afford tanks? I know that I'm engaging in a dialogue that's not going to go anywhere since you sound like one of the people who took part in creating this disaster and thought this was gonna be great. Anyhow, here it goes:
1. The only units that it makes sense to deploy are tanks but low income people can't afford them so they can't participate.
2. Most people are not high gold users and cannot spend thousands $$ on cruisers. Top 50 factions with high gold users represent only 50 out of tens of thousands teams.
3. In full assault people got a lot of strong units which were usable in the event. Now we get $hit.
4. In full assault people had a choice and they could use any unit they wanted which allowed for flexibility and low income people were able to use valor units. Now they can't use anything.

First of all, yes, I was a beta tester and advised gree that the event sucks.

Second, are you kidding me? Can't afford the tanks? I'm not a high IPH player and raided for days to save up for the event. I haven't spent a dime on this event, so stop rambling about cruisers. Crap awards for winning? Take a number. I'm only going to deploy what deploys I get for free. And you know what? My team will still finish top 50 easily without using gold.

Kimm
06-29-2014, 03:03 AM

- no idividual ranking view. Does this also mean you won't get the individual rewards at the end since you're not ranked according to the system?

(I'll leave the not rewarding out since it has been fixed for most and the rewards aren't worth it to begin with.)

Ooh and thanks for the bs about WHY we only started with 100 deploys. One of my accounts joined the party a few hours after start. (So should have regained more deploys) but started off with 100 as well. Regen only starts after your first deploy. So thanks for screwing players out of that as well.

The fact that the event is totally non strategy and just a way of trying to squeeze us for money isn't a big deal, you can choose not to play if you Dont like it. But releasing another massively bugged event in that attempt... Creating another unfair playground between platforms, making it impossible to play this event the way it's supposed to cause of servers who can't handle your event, is another story.

time left in event: 8h 55m.. Still no answers, still no fixes. Thank you Gree.

solowalker
06-29-2014, 09:22 AM
One of my members tapping like mad to deploy his tanks had a miss hit with button mashing. bought 100 gold ships!

No confirmation question on buying gold units. So now he waits on his WD gold being refunded.

Shouldn't all purchases with real money/gold have a button saying are you sure you want this?

If Gree does not refund, I am sure Itunes will.

Shrinko
06-29-2014, 10:42 AM
First of all, yes, I was a beta tester and advised gree that the event sucks.

Second, are you kidding me? Can't afford the tanks? I'm not a high IPH player and raided for days to save up for the event. I haven't spent a dime on this event, so stop rambling about cruisers. Crap awards for winning? Take a number. I'm only going to deploy what deploys I get for free. And you know what? My team will still finish top 50 easily without using gold.

Lol how did I know you were a beta tester? It's so easy to identify you guys on this forum based on what you say. You are so out of touch with the majority of the players that it's unbelievable. You sit in your top factions and have no idea what most people's experiences are like. It is obvious to me at this point that beta testers are a big part of the reson that this game has been going down the drain.

Gree, if there is anyone with a half of brain left in your company, fire your beta testers. Get new testers from different fancion levels starting on the bottom. Make sure that testers stay in their factions and don't move up. Make sure that top factions are not over represented in your pool of testers and make sure that the feedback you are getting is not only from testers in the top 50 factions.

kmikulz
06-29-2014, 01:45 PM
What I hated about Front Line.

1)Deploy time is horrible, needs to be 1 deploy per minute or at least 1 deploy every 2 minutes.
2)When buying units IOS does not display how many you have bought. Droid does, this needs fixed.
3)Instead of 1 click per deploy you should be able to do either 1,5,10,25,50. Tired of the nonstop clicking Gree
4)Needs more unit options, not all players can buy a bunch of tanks, and high IPH players need another cash option to buy.
5) 1 hour wars is too long, 15 or 30 min per war would be better
6) 48 hours is too long, 24 hours is plenty enough

What I like
1) my stats didnt drop
2) Units much easier to find
3) LTQ along with it was cool

Agent Orange
06-29-2014, 03:44 PM

You could not be more incorrect. I'm no beta tester, have been a very low gold to no gold spender since the game was released and I can tell you with good strategy I was able to get my 13 LLP member faction to 1,434 on 5 battles. Had I felt like playing more I might have done better but why waste a perfectly lovely weekend. Just to clarify that was just me playing those 13 devices, using only what Gree gave us plus tanks I bought along the way.

Yeah in Faulty Assault weak players could deploy any unit they had and then get their a$$e$ handed to them or were you playing some other version of MA in a different dimension since you appear to not know what you are talking about.

rajendran
06-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Which android version is installed on your device?

android version 2.3.6

Gen CheeBye
06-29-2014, 10:19 PM
android version 2.3.6

You need a new device that supports android version 4 and above if you want to continue MW.

There's no other choice.

Shrinko
06-29-2014, 10:52 PM
You could not be more incorrect. I'm no beta tester, have been a very low gold to no gold spender since the game was released and I can tell you with good strategy I was able to get my 13 LLP member faction to 1,434 on 5 battles. Had I felt like playing more I might have done better but why waste a perfectly lovely weekend. Just to clarify that was just me playing those 13 devices, using only what Gree gave us plus tanks I bought along the way.

Yeah in Faulty Assault weak players could deploy any unit they had and then get their a$$e$ handed to them or were you playing some other version of MA in a different dimension since you appear to not know what you are talking about.

I think you need to take your meds because obviously you haven't taken them today. That reply was not even directed to you and had nothing to do with you. You can go back to playing on your 13 devices. How does one person even has 13 devices in the house? That's crazy. No wonder you can't understand simple logic

Shrinko
06-30-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you mods for your insightful responses and for taking care of the issues.

hotshauny123
10-12-2014, 01:07 AM

That is a fair thing yet every event You try and Bleed your players. so 250 deploys at 25 to deploy 10 units is a little bit rich. You give the top players these health bonus yet they must just add the people that need that bonus are more the lower levels. you have top 250 and top 500 and top 1000 where is the incentive to be top 700 or to 300. Ohh the individual so you can be top of your team but it has no real prestige. and most stay in their faction for the bond yet why be top 500 when top 900 its the same prize.

You have expect all to dump cash into it or sit for wait for what is a ridiculous time to regen yet so how can a team coordinate a attack when one can not even see how many deploys they have.... Bingo Gree can elicit more cash.

You are not interesting in improving the game Just eliciting more cash. Wow keep your customers happy than all ways drive them away. And allowing us all to have this consistence love hate like being in an abusive relationship.