PDA

View Full Version : Frontline heads up

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 05:55 AM
For those on iPod Touches there is no update on the app store which adds this event and units for purchase. Looks like you need to do several app restarts to get these units to show up.

Bluehavana2
06-27-2014, 06:38 AM
For those on iPod Touches there is no update on the app store which adds this event and units for purchase. Looks like you need to do several app restarts to get these units to show up.

I had an ipad update last week that added the frontline stuff a few days ago

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 06:51 AM
On Android, updates need to be downloaded from the Playstore and 1 Mobile Market. Then restart a couple of times to force a server push to get all features.

If you have a problem, it is likely you ran out of space so you will have to go into your package viewer and track down old updates from Gree that were not automatically deleted. If that fails you might be just out of space and possibly screwed.

If you can see the Fireworks Crate event you should be ok, since that was not in the update download.

If you are on an Android device that can preloaded with the Amazon App store try and dowload a copy of the 1 Mobile app store and install from there. However I just noticed that my Android tablet updated to 1 Mobile from Amazon is seeing different versions of MW so am in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling. But latest version I can see of the 3-4 on there is V4.1.3 uploaded 2014-06-03. Hopefully that will trigger server pushes to update to V 4.2.1 which appears to be the current version for droid.

Gree, you guys really need to get better Android beta testers....

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 06:52 AM
I had an ipad update last week that added the frontline stuff a few days ago

There is an update for IOS 7 devices, iPads and iPhones. The iPod Touch is on IOS 6.

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 07:17 AM
Ok further update, download 4.1.3 then do a restart or two. Server push will then bring you to 4.2.1.

codys21
06-27-2014, 08:46 AM
The iPod touch 5G is iOS 7 and has the units.

Mr llama
06-27-2014, 10:22 AM
Using an iPod touch 4th gen with ios 6.1.6 and had an update in store that gave me frontline units

CrazyNerdyGirl
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Using an iPod touch 4th gen with ios 6.1.6 and had an update in store that gave me frontline units

The frontline event needs iOS version 4.2 to work. Once this is downloaded, you should see your frontline units. You may need to close and restart your game to see the update.

Dirty Mind
06-27-2014, 12:01 PM
I still hate this stupid event.

crazeejay
06-27-2014, 12:03 PM
This event is about as exciting as watching paint dry

{Kill Joy}
06-27-2014, 12:07 PM
I'll give you a better heads up. This event is a money pit.

Lift Ticket
06-27-2014, 12:59 PM

I prefer watching grass grow in the south Texas heat!!

Agent Orange
06-27-2014, 03:47 PM
Yeah it's another Epic fail. Wasted my time yet again trouble shooting this piece of crap.

Dixie_Boy
06-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Seriously epic fail. The Fromntline: Amazon Basin mission goals show me having 0 deploy points. The team leader board shows 1.4m deploy points. The team leader rankings show most people tied for rank 2 (rank 3 has more deploy points and rank 1 has fewer...I didn't realize this was golf where the low score wins). And overall individual ranking shows me having 0 deploy points.

usman
06-28-2014, 02:34 AM

True that ... gree at its best .. they wanted to make something which would make them enough moeny through the weekend but i suppose and sure hope these guys understand we are not nuts enough to blow our pockets at anything and everything

Twist of Cain
06-28-2014, 08:20 AM
I like the ability to use the "chat" during Frontline.......wait a minute:confused: