PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mods, more info on Mini-WD equipment loss, please

Ciara
06-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Hi,

For those of us who don't play MW, could you please explain whether this rumour about losing equipment and therefore stats during this event applies and, if so, how it works?

firstaid
06-27-2014, 05:19 AM
Yes it is correct, if you deploy any inventory items you will loose it, basically this is a team event. 60 players of your syndicate are active you have a higher chance to win that assault. If you deploy gun/Melee/ car/explosive with modifier that will affect on your status because you will loose that weapon also loose your modifier. So think 100 times before you use them. Better plan to use items which you can buy with your cash if you have high IPH.
Good luck.

StrettyKid
06-27-2014, 05:25 AM
I think you're mixing up war with the Street Assault event. If I understand things correctly, we will have a 24 hour war today. Just like a regular 73 hour war, but with 30 minute battles instead of 60.

sister morphine
06-27-2014, 06:02 AM
Hi,

For those of us who don't play MW, could you please explain whether this rumour about losing equipment and therefore stats during this event applies and, if so, how it works?
Like strettykid say, this is just a regular war except the battles are 30 minutes and it lasts just a day.

The other thing you'll only lose stats if you've been foolish enough to ignore your iph and have to commit good items to battle. Those players can of course just dump all their steyrs, nail bats and mace etc, but then they'll be worse than useless.

Ciara
06-27-2014, 06:17 AM
And that's why I'm asking the mods. :) Anything else is supposition and guesswork. If they're going to introduce a new type of event, changing the gameplay, the least they should do is provide the rules.

However, if it is just a "normal" but abbreviated war, it raises the question, "what's the point?" (Apart from money-grubbing, of course.) Only a week after a war weekend? The level of commitment required is draining the life out of me. Lol.

Dear developers and company executives, some of us have RLs to live... We're not all 14 years old with an 11 PM curfew. This game is destroying the income of my local hostelries because of my absence.

namedud
06-27-2014, 06:43 AM
And that's why I'm asking the mods. :) Anything else is supposition and guesswork. If they're going to introduce a new type of event, changing the gameplay, the least they should do is provide the rules.

However, if it is just a "normal" but abbreviated war, it raises the question, "what's the point?" (Apart from money-grubbing, of course.) Only a week after a war weekend? The level of commitment required is draining the life out of me. Lol.

Dear developers and company executives, some of us have RLs to live... We're not all 14 years old with an 11 PM curfew. This game is destroying the income of my local hostelries because of my absence.

Check the announcements sub forum. Clearly states this 24hr battle is the same as regular wars with a few minor changes.

Like making free players nearly irrelevant.

Ciara
06-27-2014, 06:45 AM
Thanks, namedud. I'd not thought to check that sub-forum. I always think of the other forums as dead zones

sister morphine
06-27-2014, 07:49 AM
Check the announcements sub forum. Clearly states this 24hr battle is the same as regular wars with a few minor changes.

Like making free players nearly irrelevant.
Another +2 energy boost for TAW (barring an act of god). How much boost did Billionaire say he had recently? +14 I think it was and there's been one more since then making +16. He didn't say whether that included the regular 3 per minute, but if it's assumed it doesn't that means he'd generate as much energy per day as an ordinary player does in six, and close to a month's worth across a five day event!

Nice payback for the cash they give Gree at war, lol