PDA

View Full Version : skill point

free4ever
06-26-2014, 10:32 PM
So is skill point useless to put in atacking now or should al of them go to energy

Kitty McPurr
06-26-2014, 10:40 PM
That doesn't seem like an either, or question. It sounds more like you figured it out. Yes, the mass opinion is attack and defense skill points are useless. Energy is probably the best place, but stamina for robbing can be mildly useful too.

namedud
06-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Seeing as the rivals list now matches you with relatively equal strength rival, attack and defence skills are even more useless than they ever were before. At this point they are nothing more than an intentional distraction to make you waste skill points.

Energy and stamina only, with heavy emphasis on energy.

cynicalmofo
06-27-2014, 01:38 AM
Spare a thought for all the people that applied them when they were useful... Frankly, I think they should be removed from the game or at least made useful again.

Zincincpink
06-27-2014, 02:22 AM
Spare a thought for all the people that applied them when they were useful... Frankly, I think they should be removed from the game or at least made useful again.

Agreed, even something like 1000 attack defence would be better than the 1 we have right now lol

Or better yet... Replace it with a mod, that would make it very useful! 6 skill points for a 1% increase in mafia attack or defence would be awesome :cool:

BrisingrBoss
06-27-2014, 02:31 AM
if you want to make them useful, make that 1% mafia per skill point. people will think carefully where to put their skill points....
and it will make higher levels more powerful

BrisingrBoss
06-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Imagine actually getting stronger each time you level up!!!

Nighteg
06-27-2014, 05:18 AM
Imagine actually getting stronger each time you level up!!!

I've suggested this many months ago. As usual, it was ignored by gree.
Skills definitely need a reset.