PDA

View Full Version : Gree on the ball

J1mcrane
06-26-2014, 04:11 PM
Amongst the issues that have occurred, i.e., no stackable boosts for 10x wrapper, LTQ boost not registering & +10 building upgrade typo, gree have shown up and answered our questions. I sent a ticket (well 3 actually) and got a response within 30 minutes.
This is a HUGE improvement on previous issues and to be honest very reassuring that they are once again taking us seriously.
I think we all understand that no program can be completely bug free and all we ask is that our issues are addressed and gree are pro active in their responses.
I'm sure some will troll this and use it to slate gree, but I for one enjoy this game and so long as I get responses like the ones I have gotten, I will continue to support and play it.
Thanks gree and continue with the great work, hope others agree with my views.

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Amongst the issues that have occurred, i.e., no stackable boosts for 10x wrapper, LTQ boost not registering & +10 building upgrade typo, gree have shown up and answered our questions. I sent a ticket (well 3 actually) and got a response within 30 minutes.
This is a HUGE improvement on previous issues and to be honest very reassuring that they are once again taking us seriously.
I think we all understand that no program can be completely bug free and all we ask is that our issues are addressed and gree are pro active in their responses.
I'm sure some will troll this and use it to slate gree, but I for one enjoy this game and so long as I get responses like the ones I have gotten, I will continue to support and play it.
Thanks gree and continue with the great work, hope others agree with my views.

I will be the first troll. Glad you are happy and made a thread about being happy.

Tadaaah
06-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Thanks! We'll share this with the team.

J1mcrane
I will be the first troll. Glad you are happy and made a thread about being happy.

I just believe in credit where it is due bro!

WinkadInk
I'm happy gree responds quick too! As for the actually response, not so much. Game lagged in kingdom age, collected all my builds, next thing u know a build that gave 40% stat boost was gone and I had an extra 1.2 mil gold (cash). Wrote them and reply was sorry, we don't replace builds any more. Gree can go to hell

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 04:16 PM
I just believe in credit where it is due bro!

Just giving you hell.

Sheriff Hoyt
06-26-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm glad they helped you out so quick. It's been two days with no response to restoring my profile to my phone.

Maz
06-26-2014, 05:21 PM
20 days waiting on a escalated ticket doesn't help my view much. They are seeming to respond quicker to things effecting the game as a whole, but when it comes to only a handful of people with similar issues, not a word on tickets.

Tadaaah
06-26-2014, 05:27 PM
20 days waiting on a escalated ticket doesn't help my view much. They are seeming to respond quicker to things effecting the game as a whole, but when it comes to only a handful of people with similar issues, not a word on tickets.

Apologies, some tickets might take a little more time or investigation on getting a fix. It can be frustrating, but the teams are working to make everything better over time.

qwertyguy
06-26-2014, 06:07 PM
I was going to say something positive. But then became unsure of myself. This game is still a big time suck and that won't change no matter how much things improve. I can say this: I know that effort is being made to make positive changes.

Let's just wait to see the results. I'm curious about how Full Assault will work out tomorrow. I, for one, do appreciate these guys trying to make a better gaming environment for us.

Turkey Bacon
06-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Did anyone get the fix?? My stats are still low

Cptcracka
06-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Still waiting for gree to pull their heads out of their asses and awards me the 12 units that I was not awarded due to a gree glitch.
I finished day 2 ( about 10 to 15 boss kills from me counted toward day 2 Goal) and I did not recieve the unit. And when I had sent a ticket they claim I had the unit but did not show in my inventory. I moved factions to finish day 2 again and still no unit. Gree just keep Se ding bs emails and refuses to award me my 12 units that I earned .

12 units are
Day 2 daily unit
Both wrapper prizes and the x 10 reward

dispatch_me
06-26-2014, 07:08 PM
I too am missing one of the daily faction goal units which means I got shafted for the wrapper units as well. I sent in a ticket and have yet to even get the generic reply telling me that my ticket has been received. I really want to believe that this will be fixed, until I get word otherwise I'll say congrats to the OP to have something to be positive about.

Alex1111
06-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Dear Gree,

I am going to try to post on this "positive" thread with the hope that you will actually read this. I just love it when you decide to force everyone to update to a new version (4.2) in order to log on. I also love how I had been intentionally not updating to that version because there was a lot of discussion on this here forum about people being unable to take advantage of their Onslaught Assault Carrier bonus that is supposed to allow them to upgrade two buildings at once. In this exact same place, there was also a lot of discussion about version 4.2 not accounting for the -10% building cost from Cement Factory and because of this error, overcharging people for upgrading buildings. It is just such an excellent and brilliant idea to force everyone to update to version 4.2 before these bugs are fixed so that we are all affected equally. Because you prevented me from continuing to try and mitigate the effect of your errors, I will be happily awaiting your big refund for all of the extra costs I am piling up and I just know that you love me so much that you will give me a gold bar for every extra dollar that I have to overpay.

In addition, I would like to congratulate you on the resounding success of your brilliant move to complicate the game and give out 10 Libertador PMADS (45000 Attack, 40000 Defense) and 2% ground attack bonus each instead of just one unit with 450000 Attack, 400000 Defense and a 20% ground attack bonus like you have given out as a prize for every other wrapper mission because that decision totally didn't backfire and cause people to lose 18% of the boost and 405000 Attack and 360000 Defense upon being forced to upgrade at 5pm EST this evening.

Excellent Job!!!

Also, I just realized that I can no longer see the upgrade cost or time when other buildings are upgrading which was an excellent change because that was totally not an extremely useful feature even if you did not intend to create the feature and it was just an accidental result of the ability to upgrade two buildings at once.

2MblaZ
06-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Dear Gree,...

In addition, I would like to congratulate you on the resounding success of your brilliant move to complicate the game and give out 10 Libertador PMADS (45000 Attack, 40000 Defense) and 2% ground attack bonus each instead of just one unit with 450000 Attack, 400000 Defense and a 20% ground attack bonus like you have given out as a prize for every other wrapper mission because that decision totally didn't backfire and cause people to lose 18% of the boost and 405000 Attack and 360000 Defense upon being forced to upgrade at 5pm EST this evening.

Excellent Job!!!

This was fixed, restart game

qwertyguy
06-26-2014, 08:36 PM
I've got one thing to say about this. "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" ...from Monty Python's Life Of Brian 1979

Cptcracka
06-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks! We'll share this with the team.

I need you to pm me pls. Seeing your the only guy working for gree that seems to get things done

Tee
06-27-2014, 05:32 AM
Dear Gree,

I am going to try to post on this "positive" thread with the hope that you will actually read this. I just love it when you decide to force everyone to update to a new version (4.2) in order to log on. I also love how I had been intentionally not updating to that version because there was a lot of discussion on this here forum about people being unable to take advantage of their Onslaught Assault Carrier bonus that is supposed to allow them to upgrade two buildings at once. In this exact same place, there was also a lot of discussion about version 4.2 not accounting for the -10% building cost from Cement Factory and because of this error, overcharging people for upgrading buildings. It is just such an excellent and brilliant idea to force everyone to update to version 4.2 before these bugs are fixed so that we are all affected equally. Because you prevented me from continuing to try and mitigate the effect of your errors, I will be happily awaiting your big refund for all of the extra costs I am piling up and I just know that you love me so much that you will give me a gold bar for every extra dollar that I have to overpay.

Excellent Job!!!

Also, I just realized that I can no longer see the upgrade cost or time when other buildings are upgrading which was an excellent change because that was totally not an extremely useful feature even if you did not intend to create the feature and it was just an accidental result of the ability to upgrade two buildings at once.

This was so positive that it needs to be repeated! :rolleyes: