PDA

View Full Version : Attacking, what's wrong with it????

khung003
09-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Recently I'm almost invincible when being attacked by anyone. When someone attacked me, he lost. Then I choose to attack him and it's a surprise for me, I lost, why?

I'm one level above him, the number of mafia is equal, the number of weapon use: I'm 178, he is 108. Although I do not buy weapon by gold but my weapon surely strong. And I still lose the fight.

What's wrong with the attack/defense??? he never beat me in any fight, and I could not beat him neither, so wrong.

JinkoNeko
09-15-2011, 08:26 AM
You need to check people's profile stats before fighting. Most people have higher defense than attack. I'm guessing you guys have similar stats so both of your attacks are lower than your opponents defense. If not that then beats me lol.

khung003
09-15-2011, 10:52 AM
@JinkoNeko: it seems to be an answer however my level is higher, my weapons are more and stronger, it's not a good explanation for such differences. I feel like there are some other (untold) factors that affect the fight. what is that ? a random ratio???

wupuck
09-15-2011, 02:54 PM
@JinkoNeko: it seems to be an answer however my level is higher, my weapons are more and stronger, it's not a good explanation for such differences. I feel like there are some other (untold) factors that affect the fight. what is that ? a random ratio???

Skill points

ytrisdom
09-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Have you guys experience something wrong this morning with the Attack? Even u beat up someone whom is substantially lower than your stats, you still lose the fight no matter what

khung003
09-16-2011, 08:06 PM
I don't know, but I'm invincible to any attack is true. I read your thread, no way I'll do an attack :) . sorry.

v-unit
06-02-2013, 10:40 AM
I aGREE, but to this day I a have no idea what the algorithm is for skill points. I sure it plays a factor on the probability
Skill points

(CCK) Cam
06-02-2013, 11:08 AM
i agree, but to this day i a have no idea what the algorithm is for skill points. I sure it plays a factor on the probabilityholy necro!!

c00guy
06-02-2013, 11:15 AM
holy necro!!

^^^^^^^ that!