PDA

View Full Version : Case Event

Biggy Smalls
06-26-2014, 11:30 AM
What has happened to the case event? When it comes back on the scheduled 28th will we still have the items we had got already? I only had 4 rockets and one item but could you not have made the changes whilst the event was running? I realise it started prematurely but even so....

Clearly it wasn't set up correctly to begin with... a collect 25 event that looked like a collect 10 and the final prize was rubbish and had no mod... But no doubt some people will have still spent cash, and in some cases possibly gold on it.

A response would be welcome.

(and at least now the trolls have some more food)

Dandd1821
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
the event prizes were a joke...I'd be surprised if anyone spent $ on it....in any case still deserve an explanation

cooch
06-26-2014, 11:38 AM
OP is correct Do we get credit for progress? It's not our fault you are rushing events out that are flawed Gree. Should we be prepared for more with the events? I see 20 gold bars for our troubles. Ha ha

TheWarthog
06-26-2014, 11:41 AM
I hope so. I already had 5 with one of my accounts. The others were at around 3.

Biggy Smalls
06-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I realise that the prizes were a joke, but continued with the event as I hoped that they would correct their mistake whilst the event was live. Would have been annoyed if I had seen the prizes, thought 'count me out' and not opened any boxes for them to then go and adapt the event and me be sitting on 0.

Gertho
06-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Yes definitely need an explanation
How can you take an event away without saying anything, especially for the players that have spent gold (not that I have) really do wonder if they piss people off so they quit and they can then scrap the game, look on the other game forums they give you heads up on events everything but on CC they say they don't do it, don't you think it's a bit hard to sell a game to a customer without giving them any info

travisman1
06-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Yup wont even bother with it then, rewards were crap and game has become crap since they are just trying to make money instead of money + player happiness.

Dandd1821
06-26-2014, 11:59 AM
I'd dint say anything about doing the event ... i said I'd be surprised if anyone spent $ on it

GLBlaine
06-26-2014, 12:02 PM
I am with everyone else, it sucks they took the event away without saying anything. I already had 7 of the rockets before they took it off. I hope when they open it back up they will give me what I already had.

polly
06-26-2014, 12:03 PM
All I want is the in game cash back from trying to open those boxes

kimberleyj
06-26-2014, 01:31 PM
i think seen as the event had already been going for nearly 24 hours they should have just left the event going and fix the box event with a new update.

Th3Maxx
06-26-2014, 02:32 PM
an explanation would be useful and necessary:confused:

Tadaaah
06-26-2014, 02:41 PM
The Fireworks Box event was launched prematurely to our players. We have returned the event to it's inactive state so that it will become available again when it's supposed to. If you already participated in the event, your progress will be saved and you will not lose any gold/prizes that you've spent/received.

We appreciate your patience while we corrected this issue and apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Da Don
06-26-2014, 02:47 PM
The Fireworks Box event was launched prematurely to our players. We have returned the event to it's inactive state so that it will become available again when it's supposed to. If you already participated in the event, your progress will be saved and you will not lose any gold/prizes that you've spent/received.

We appreciate your patience while we corrected this issue and apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Fair enough... You've made a mistake, apologized for it and communicated a reasonable solution with us... Job well done, Tadaaah.. That's how we'd like to see it ;)

SpongeBob
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Watch out....the trainees has been called in to cover for the incompetent employees at Gree when they are taking a vacation.
Replacing stupid with stupid dosesn't help.....

Da Don
06-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Watch out....the trainees has been called in to cover for the incompetent employees at Gree when they are taking a vacation.
Replacing stupid with stupid dosesn't help.....
Agreed... But I was just trying to sound naive, and pay them a well deserved complement for a change ;)

This forum has so much negativity lately, it's almost unreadable... And I think they deserve to know when they did something right too

Biggy Smalls
06-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Cheers for the response, communication is much appreciated.

Kitty McPurr
06-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Yes there was a response about pulling the event...but the prizes were still very crappy, and the final prize had no modifier. Any answer to the final prize changing and actually becoming a reasonable goal for the hard work?

namedud
06-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes there was a response about pulling the event...but the prizes were still very crappy, and the final prize had no modifier. Any answer to the final prize changing and actually becoming a reasonable goal for the hard work?

Final prize on those kinds of events has shown in event page without mod before, but it did have one. His one was probably the same, but someone at Gree really loves to treat the players like mushrooms (keep us in the dark and feed us s....).

I think the more important question is, the collect 10 and auction events weren't broken, why did anyone need to go messing around trying to "fix" them? They've really not learned that lesson yet?!

Tadaaah
06-26-2014, 04:47 PM
The event was just scheduled for a different time and not quite ready yet. It'll be back on at the scheduled time.

TheWarthog
06-27-2014, 06:46 AM
Awesome. Thanks Tadaaah! Hey while we have you here, what happened to the good scratch offs?

Morgz
06-27-2014, 09:01 AM
I had attempted to open 8-10 boxes using in game cash option. I had zero success so far.

Does anyone ever finish the box events that require 25 positive openings without using gold? I have seen some guys in our synd that complete the box events that require 10 positive openings, but never the 25's. None of us spend gold on these that I know of. Just wondering if it's even possible without gold?

Dipstik
06-27-2014, 09:25 AM
The leaderboard case events have a different drop rate than the collect ten. The prize for 25 isn't the real prize. Mod prizes go to the top 250, 25, and 1 with the most items.

Morgz
06-27-2014, 10:04 AM
I didn't realize there was a difference. Attempting the the 25 case events has seemed so futile I've never really paid attention to the prizes. If it's truly a leader board type payout, then it's even more futile in my case.