PDA

View Full Version : Did GREE fix the surge in data usage in this new update?

Elite854
06-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know if this issue is fully fixed?

Tardavic
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
There are other threads mentioning this, but the data surge did not get entirely fixed when the 4.2 update went out.

We still have our engineers looking into this.

Blodiea
06-25-2014, 07:09 PM
Explain entirely. What's fixed and what isn't

reesiepuff
06-25-2014, 07:39 PM
a guy in my faction is back to normal data usage, so maybe it only fixed it for some

Blodiea
06-25-2014, 08:13 PM
4.2 isn't out for droid yet so no love for us

Gen CheeBye
06-26-2014, 05:26 AM
4.2 isn't out for droid yet so no love for us

It's out now. Check android play store again.

Blodiea
06-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Not for me. Maybe they have a new set of devices they don't support. I checked announcements and nothing new has been added to the list.

SirOMalley XHH
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Tardavic - You all have known about this issue now for going on a month or so. Possibly a bit longer. For the first two weeks or so we were told to send tickets in. Then we were told you all were aware of the problem and that it would be taken care of 'soon' with the new update. Weeks went by. No update. Then finally it comes out, and it's not solved? How is this acceptable? What's the plan for remedying the situation? Do you all even know what is causing the problem? These are all pretty basic questions. Perhaps by embracing transparency instead of vagueness you will earn the goodwill bac of the community. Unfortunately, with the track record of over-promising and under-delivering I'm sure you can appreciate why most of us are skeptics.

Vick
06-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Not for me. Maybe they have a new set of devices they don't support. I checked announcements and nothing new has been added to the list.

I have four different accounts one on a kindle fire. The new update is showing on it and I don't know if it's a mistake or intended for kindle fire users but I can not even download the update. Don't know if anyone else are having these issues.