PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to have 2 events of?

Delta Strike
06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Pick and chose one event that you would like to see 2 times instead of once every month.

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 01:52 PM
I'd just like to see less events period. And of a high quality instead of 3 at once all full of errors. If you put a gun to my rabbits head n made me choose it would be epic boss cause its more individualised

Pidgeot
06-25-2014, 02:15 PM
I like raid/epic boss. They are far less stressful. I like raid boss more because the art it really good.

Blodiea
06-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Less faction events. They can have 15 solo events for all I care but slow down on all the team events.

Kefa
06-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Where is the "None; I would prefer all events be once per cycle" option?

Dazzj10
06-25-2014, 03:36 PM
All events once per cycle and less of them

Big Red - Nomad
06-25-2014, 03:46 PM
Imagine a world where there was one event a week and every 4th week a WD event. So basically you would have between 3-4 days off between events. And then you could plan your strategy and team and they would tell you what the event was, when it was starting and the prizes for that event. Then imagine it would start exactly on time and the prizes would be as described.

I think this would lead to more money for gree. People would enjoy the events they like and want to be more active in them. I have been playing since way before Brazil and I cant remember the last time we had a scheduled break. (there were several times gree had messed up rollouts)

So I don't think my option is out there either. As I would choose "None" no event should be more than once a month and truthfully we shouldnt even do every event in one cycle. 3 events and a wd is more than enough.

Please give us a break before we break

Danger Mouse
06-25-2014, 05:20 PM
Trouble is, gree will keep piling on events into the foreseeable future as that is when people spend gold. and the ones you see the most often will be those that coincide with peak gold sales. End of story. For you it's a game (for some, an obsession) but for them it's a business, a money making exercise, a way to maximise shareholder return on a quarterly basis. They will always do whatever makes the most money in a sustainable model from quarter to quarter. If you burn out, so what? There's some other hotshot just started playing ready to take your place and keep the revenue stream flowing. Time you realised that.
-
Tell me. Who wins? Who is going to come out the winner by chasing every gree event to its bitter end? You? Do you seriously think there is a conclusion to this game that sees you at the top of the pile, basking in glory? Where are the guys who were kings of the pile 2 years ago? One year ago? Six months ago?
-
There is no winner in this game because every cycle just resets the clock and repeats ad nauseum until people tire and retire or gree goes bust. So why strive for the top when there isn't one? Why not just treat it as a journey to be enjoyed on your terms, rather than a race without a finish line?
-
Where is it written in the TOC that players are bound by law to play EVERY event put in front of them under pain of death?
-
If you want less events, then simple - don't participate. No one has a gun to your head.
-
No one is forcing you to play according to Gree's schedule. That's a choice YOU make.

jgmecarter
06-25-2014, 06:30 PM
I could care less with how many events they put out. I wish they would add at least one more week between wars

Sparkle
06-26-2014, 04:22 AM
I like the graphics in raid boss. The explosions all over the screen and sometimes rain and some characters are interesting to look at so it's my favorite. Epic boss is not too bad - just not that great visually. Everything else can leave. Individual LTQ especially needs to go because it is not only no fun, the cost is waaay out of reach and it just gets worse. Ditto for the leaderboard crate event where the only people who can get anything are the rich who drop in gold like it comes for the taking.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-26-2014, 05:08 AM
Pick and chose one event that you would like to see 2 times instead of once every month.

I'm fond of shucking & jiving, procrastinating, jaw jacking, and doing a whole lot of nothing.

Come closer, just between you and me, it don't cost all that much either.

in our lil faction, we don't do nothing, and we does a whole lot of it.
Y'all can do whatever floats your boats, us, we gonna keep on doing a whole lot more of nothing.
We like the no cost alternative.

Your unseen buddies, The Dew Nuttins

PS: We so far behind, you can't see us, and we ain't looking for you.

LOL