PDA

View Full Version : Sparky's Fireworks

namedud
06-25-2014, 12:15 PM
New LTB is live. 8 hour payout and 10x10 footprint.

I don't like anything about this LTB, but at least the art is new. :rolleyes:

Sammo the Kid
06-25-2014, 12:37 PM
I like the def mod

OmgMileyCyrus
06-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Is it type A or B? Need to know if I should work on this before tea houses or not.

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 12:58 PM
My magic eight ball says "type B."

KobiYShani
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM
I like this LTB good job

Morgz
06-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Neato looking building. I'm still too much of a FNG to play this one. But I will gladly rob your's if you are on my rival list. Well done, Gree! :)

Oh_TheHorror
06-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Oh yeah. 'MERICA!

Bala82
06-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Yes it's too big no where to hide it

Nighteg
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
I don't like the collection time.

FlyMeMoon
06-25-2014, 01:41 PM
I need to make some space in da hood for this one!

Any 8 hour experts out there? How many consecutive 8 hour collections can I make with this before it gets robbed? Kitty?

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Hiding buildings never works anyway, and if you don't like the collection time don't collect it.

Make the next one 7.2 hours, gree. Screw these whiners.

namedud
06-25-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't like the collection time.

I agree, so it's going to sit on the outskirts of town with the other lame buildings and never get collected once after it's done being upgraded. I don't need cash from an inconvenient building badly enough to willingly turn my hood into a robber's paradise.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-25-2014, 02:09 PM
I agree, so it's going to sit on the outskirts of town with the other lame buildings and never get collected once after it's done being upgraded. I don't need cash from an inconvenient building badly enough to willingly turn my hood into a robber's paradise.

Don't understand this logic at all....

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Don't understand this logic at all....

Check your premises... you're assuming that the person you're quoting is acting logically. Despite the fact that it's obvious that 100% of the people on your rival's list can rob you at any time, they'd rather collect nothing than collect 40% of whatever the building pays out. There's no logic behind it, it's just an emotional overreaction to seeing red on the news feed.

namedud
06-25-2014, 02:19 PM
The logic is that with an IPH over $80m, not collecting the buildings that end up helping my rivals as much as they help me means I don't pay my rivals at all. Only collecting on 6/12/18/24/48 I still take in well over $1 billion a day, why would I bother myself with buildings that help anyone but me?

is1j
06-25-2014, 02:22 PM
What is the prize for this LTB?

Morgz
06-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Yes it's too big no where to hide it
I kind of playfully chuckle when people try to "hide" buildings. When it's time to collect, they get the same $ button over them that everything else does. When there is a $$ in the middle of a bunch of trees, click once, read, collect. Tall buildings with a $$ that hovers just off center a tad...click once, read, collect. If you fool people by hiding buildings, then congrats, but I'm guessing most people know whats up.

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 02:44 PM
The logic is that with an IPH over $80m, not collecting the buildings that end up helping my rivals as much as they help me means I don't pay my rivals at all. Only collecting on 6/12/18/24/48 I still take in well over $1 billion a day, why would I bother myself with buildings that help anyone but me?

If there were only one other person on your rivals list, you might have an argument that the building helps him as much as it helps you. Since there are hundreds of people dividing up access to that other 40%, your "logic" is flawed.

PedroPimples
06-25-2014, 02:51 PM
I disagree, I'd rather not collect something that will marginally at best make a difference to me, than have obsessed little people being in my hood all the time. They need the money a hell of a lot more than I do.
If I get low at all, I can always start collecting it then, but I doubt I'll ever be as needy as the leeches.

Evan1000
06-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Just do what I do.. have a hilariously low IPH :D. Then ya never get robbed c;

Da Don
06-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Hiding buildings never works anyway, and if you don't like the collection time don't collect it.

Make the next one 7.2 hours, gree. Screw these whiners.

Exactly that^^^
I always check iph when I enter someone's hood... Whenever someone's got a broke ass hood and a great iph u know their buildings are hidden...
Also, I tap their buildings once before robbing anyway... Then that buildings name pops up and you'll know what to do..

Hiding buildings only works when ur dealing with n00bs.. But they don't have the stats or iph to rob/attack me..

OT: all 8hr buildings where not worth it to rob or build until this now.. So ppl got to log on even more to collect, or rob on time :) brilliant move GREE!

PedroPimples
06-25-2014, 02:58 PM
8hr are easy to collect if you care that much about the game.
It's hardly a great moveby gree, the actual good ones where the really irregular collections.

namedud
06-25-2014, 02:59 PM
What is the prize for this LTB?

Freedom Blast (explosive), 17325 attack/25986 defence, +2% explosive defence.

If there were only one other person on your rivals list, you might have an argument that the building helps him as much as it helps you. Since there are hundreds of people dividing up access to that other 40%, your "logic" is flawed.

You disagree so the logic is flawed. Excellent.

My news is all red regardless what I do, but it makes no sense to pay rivals. This is the same reason I have always banked. There is no good reason to pay rivals to attack me, just like there's no good reason to pay rivals to rob buildings I don't or can't collect regularly.

I earn a lot of cash with the buildings I can and do collect regularly, so I don't need an extra few bucks. I also don't need to be a cash cow for people who can easily rob me (which happens to be every person on my rivals list as it is for most people).

Making well over a billion a day has it's benefits. Not having to collect anything you don't want to is just one of them.

namedud
06-25-2014, 03:01 PM
I disagree, I'd rather not collect something that will marginally at best make a difference to me, than have obsessed little people being in my hood all the time. They need the money a hell of a lot more than I do.
If I get low at all, I can always start collecting it then, but I doubt I'll ever be as needy as the leeches.

Possibly stated better than I would have said it, but I think this is pretty close to the point I was getting at.

PedroPimples
06-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Add to that it makes me extremely happy to see the same people on my news feed robbing me for £1/2/3.
It's always the same ones wasting there stamina. Makes me laugh how they don't learn I don't collect them buildings. Like watching a man get zapped, and then still touching the electrified item as if something different will happen.

Da Don
06-25-2014, 03:13 PM
8hr are easy to collect if you care that much about the game.
It's hardly a great moveby gree, the actual good ones where the really irregular collections.
Yes, they are easy to collect, but all previous 8hr building were pretty much worthless... So those who care THAT much about the game will have to set yet another timer to collect on time... I don't see that happening as most ppl like to sleep once in a while... So more opportunities for me to rob some rivals... Brilliant!

PedroPimples
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM
People need to sleep? Only lazy people need more than 8hr sleep.
Only people you'll be catching with this are the casual players who don't care, or people like me who will leave unintelligent people £3 to rob.
I assume I'll see you in my hood soon.

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM

You ignore the "argument" portion of my post and pretend it doesn't exist. Excellent.

Fredfreddy
06-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Perfect LTB, been waiting for it. Don't care about defense mods and don't have any interest in dealing with a new collection time, so I can focus the entire 3 weeks on the great 12s and 24s we recently got.

Da Don
06-25-2014, 03:23 PM
People need to sleep? Only lazy people need more than 8hr sleep.
Only people you'll be catching with this are the casual players who don't care, or people like me who will leave unintelligent people £3 to rob.
I assume I'll see you in my hood soon.
I assume you're saying that within that 8hr window, there's no other building to rob? Especially not those 'irregular collection' ones? If so, then yes, you'll see me in ur hood

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 03:26 PM
PedroPimples NEVER gets robbed. Guy's a machine.

t12pm
06-25-2014, 03:57 PM

Your statement is flawed if you only bank 40% percent after being robbed don't that leave 60% for the others to divide up :)

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Your statement is flawed if you only bank 40% percent after being robbed don't that leave 60% for the others to divide up :)

You've been here since 2012 and you don't know about the lost 20%?

t12pm
06-25-2014, 04:56 PM
You've been here since 2012 and you don't know about the lost 20%?

No actually just checked the two gem stores that got robbed, payout is 26,236,002. Robber got 16,727,040 which is over 60%. I got 10,454,401 which is a little over 40%. Actually there was 945,439 extra between the two. So little pony maybe try again

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 04:59 PM
He has bonuses. You've got to be right before you get to be sarcastic. Otherwise you look ridiculous.

t12pm
06-25-2014, 05:06 PM
He has bonuses. You've got to be right before you get to be sarcastic. Otherwise you look ridiculous.

I have never seen a missing 20% where does it go and why, I don't live to learn everything about little apps

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 05:12 PM
I have never seen a missing 20% where does it go and why, I don't live to learn everything about little apps

Nice recovery. Apology accepted.

Simon.
06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
It goes where your 10% in the bank goes - it gets deleted for ever!

Shame they can delete your cash so easily, but your still stuck with items with 1 ATT/1 DEF for the rest of your life that serve absolutely zero purpose other than junking up the database and slowing down the game.

Luv4UR Mom
06-25-2014, 08:10 PM

Dippy may be a little harsh, but he's right once again....

Miss Soprano
06-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the new building but still F*** your whole company!

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 10:03 PM
I hate 8h payouts... I don't wanna build it but the design is cool so I think I will buy one....

hoene$$
06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I hate 8h payouts... I don't wanna build it but the design is cool so I think I will buy one....

hi man - remember our bets yesterday ? we are both wrong its some new stuff - but i like the collection cycl. 8h for me its perfect to collect 24 / 7 . greetz

namedud
06-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the new building but still F*** your whole company!

Hey, let's take it easy now. Everyone has their shortcomings, it's just easier to have a lot of them if you never have to see the faces of the people you call customers.

I don't think anyone has yet said the new LTB sucks, some just expressed their lack of interest in an 8 hour building. It's not really a bad building, even borderline decent, but the 8 hour collection cycle doesn't work for some people.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Perfect LTB, been waiting for it. Don't care about defense mods and don't have any interest in dealing with a new collection time, so I can focus the entire 3 weeks on the great 12s and 24s we recently got.my thoughts exactly. Though gonna focus on getting my teahouses to level ten. Although 12's have been getting some nice additions to the roster as of late.

I'm even reluctant to build two of these monstrosities due to their size.

namedud
06-26-2014, 02:08 AM
As an afterthought to my last post, it might be neat if Gree had 8hr and other "odd" collection time LTBs from time to time, on the condition that they are "cheap" to build and upgrade, and the prizes come with a +1% attack mod. The LTBs in between those "cheap" ones could be buildings on the more costly/expensive side, with more reliable collection times and prizes with +2% defence mods.

IMO, this would encourage hood (IPH) development because players who can afford the best LTBs would gain a slight defensive edge against their rivals. Granted not a huge advantage, but given the existing imbalance between attack and defence, it would at least be a step in the right direction. People who take the time to plan their hoods and develop economic powerhouses deserve to also develop the ability to defend their resources.

TheWarthog
06-26-2014, 07:25 AM
2 things to add.

1. Not collecting so you wont be robbed is rediculous. Stupid even. You're punishing yourself because you can't figure out how to make things work for you. Got odd hour buildings? Great, collect them when you can, but make the times more convenient for yourself. 18 hour building go robbed overnight? Don't collect it until right before you go to bed. for the next few days you'll be awake at collection time. When it gets robbed again, wait until bedtime to collect. 26 hour buildings work the opposite. When they get robbed, collect 1st thing in the morning. Really isn't that hard.

2. People with "laughably low IPH" who rob for their income with no chance of retribution are d-bags of the absolute highest order. The next "fix" to the rivals list should include grouping of buttheads that leach off of people who have built their iph into a list similarly low IPH d-bags. I don't know you so I don't know if this pertains to you. But if you do rob...well, now you know.

Saronis
06-26-2014, 09:38 AM
maybe prizes should have some kind of escalation...
better prizes for higher level upgrades.
starting with 1% attack mod and ending with +1 energy or -1% upgrade cost for example.
last upgrade costs more that the sum of the 9 previous upgrades.. so player needs a motive to spend all that money and don't save them for next ltb..

just my 0.02$ here

OmgMileyCyrus
06-26-2014, 09:53 AM
At level 10 it's around 100m/24 hours.....I really like it. Odd collection time good for robbing and payout makes it worth building. Think gree did a good job on this.

Nighteg
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
2. People with "laughably low IPH" who rob for their income with no chance of retribution are d-bags of the absolute highest order. The next "fix" to the rivals list should include grouping of buttheads that leach off of people who have built their iph into a list similarly low IPH d-bags. I don't know you so I don't know if this pertains to you. But if you do rob...well, now you know.

In other words, IPH should play a much bigger role in the rivals list algorithm. I'd even say CRUCIAL roll.

p.s. I also agree that the prizes should get better with each upgrade. Especially considering the price for the last few upgrades. With that said, i can't understand why gree limits these LTBs to 18 days. Even if you give 21 days, 99% of the players would not be able to get it to 10 in time.

TheWarthog
06-26-2014, 11:36 AM
In other words, IPH should play a much bigger role in the rivals list algorithm. I'd even say CRUCIAL roll.

It should play some significant role. Some spoiled little idiot that has 0 iph because he couldn't handle being robbed and sold off all of his buildings in a fit of anger should not be allowed to camp in your 40 million iph hood. Or my (measily in comparrison) 7.2 million hood.

Lazar
06-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I find people that moan about getting robbed totally embarrassing.

TheWarthog
06-26-2014, 12:07 PM
You should find it more embarrassing that you cant read. Or more specifically that you have no reading comprehension. I have no problem being robbed per se. I just hate douchebags who hate being robbed so badly that they delete all of their buildings and just rob, thereby doing what they hate. If you delete your buildings or are such a bad player that you can't build an iph that should be your punishment. To live in poverty.

Dipstik
06-26-2014, 12:22 PM
You should find it more embarrassing that you cant read. Or more specifically that you have no reading comprehension. I have no problem being robbed per se. I just hate douchebags who hate being robbed so badly that they delete all of their buildings and just rob, thereby doing what they hate. If you delete your buildings or are such a bad player that you can't build an iph that should be your punishment. To live in poverty.

Ummmm I don't think he was talking about you. Thanks for playing though.

Fredfreddy
06-26-2014, 01:02 PM
maybe prizes should have some kind of escalation...
better prizes for higher level upgrades.
starting with 1% attack mod and ending with +1 energy or -1% upgrade cost for example.
last upgrade costs more that the sum of the 9 previous upgrades.. so player needs a motive to spend all that money and don't save them for next ltb..

just my 0.02$ here

Yes, they kinda used to do that, increasing the loot item for each LTB building level, not really sure why they stopped to be honest, since it encouraged gold spend to lop off some of the building upgrade times so you could fit all 10 upgrades into a cycle. Though back then there were no mods attached to any of the LTB loots.

Not that I'm complaining, I like this better.

FlyMeMoon
06-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Its one damn ugly building. Crap collect time and ugly, 2 good reasons not to build more than 1.

CuoreBianconero
06-29-2014, 03:51 AM
Freedom Blast (explosive), 17325 attack/25986 defence, +2% explosive defence.

My news is all red regardless what I do, but it makes no sense to pay rivals. This is the same reason I have always banked. There is no good reason to pay rivals to attack me, just like there's no good reason to pay rivals to rob buildings I don't or can't collect regularly.

banking money ? you joking right ?

I earn a lot of cash with the buildings I can and do collect regularly, so I don't need an extra few bucks. I also don't need to be a cash cow for people who can easily rob me (which happens to be every person on my rivals list as it is for most people).

Making well over a billion a day has it's benefits. Not having to collect anything you don't want to is just one of them.

I like this kind of building different meaning about it its ok - but can you explain the point of banking money (if your serious in that point) i dont get that logic.

Evan1000
06-29-2014, 06:07 AM
I like my lvl 10 laundromats
ftw

Winnson
06-29-2014, 07:46 AM
I love my level 10 laundromats.

CuoreBianconero
06-29-2014, 07:56 AM
I had a serious question. Not want to pull out suckers like you both. How often will you repeat this bulls....
Want a answer from "real" players :cool:

namedud
06-29-2014, 10:31 AM
I like this kind of building different meaning about it its ok - but can you explain the point of banking money (if your serious in that point) i dont get that logic.

I keep my cash, my rivals don't get any from me from attack. What's there to "get" here?

Simon.
06-29-2014, 05:33 PM

You're missing the point of the game...this game is called Crime City...the point is to rob, loot, bash your way through the game. The game isn't called "I make more money than you so you shouldn't be able to attack me City". Who gives a crap if your IPH is 100mil or 10k per hr? If your dumb enough not to collect your buildings, then you get robbed...simple. Does it feel different being robbed by someone with 10k IPH vs. 10m IPH? No, you just want to have the opportunity for retribution but feel hard done by because they have nothing for you to loot back. Seems to me it's incentive to improve your stats some more...or complain about a fundamental part of the game that actually isn't really flawed...Criminals generally don't rob poor people - unless they're making a point

namedud
06-29-2014, 06:07 PM
You're missing the point of the game...this game is called Crime City...the point is to rob, loot, bash your way through the game. The game isn't called "I make more money than you so you shouldn't be able to attack me City". Who gives a crap if your IPH is 100mil or 10k per hr? If your dumb enough not to collect your buildings, then you get robbed...simple. Does it feel different being robbed by someone with 10k IPH vs. 10m IPH? No, you just want to have the opportunity for retribution but feel hard done by because they have nothing for you to loot back. Seems to me it's incentive to improve your stats some more...or complain about a fundamental part of the game that actually isn't really flawed...Criminals generally don't rob poor people - unless they're making a point

A real criminal who gets robbed, if they can't rob you back, would hunt you down and murder you. If you're going to argue the point that the game is called "crime city", you should also argue that in the spirit of crime, no action would/should go unpunished. That includes robberies.

The people who run a ghetto hood and rob for their income are just playing the game. However, they are abusing the loophole where in real crime, having nothing worth robbing doesn't provide you any kind of safety and in this game it does.

Also, in real crime, the richest gangsters can buy protection. Can't do that in this game. The simple fact that "this is a crime game" doesn't excuse some of the "unfair" mechanics in place.

To your question of whether or not it feels any different being robbed by someone with $10k IPH vs $10m IPH, there is absolutely a difference! If I get robbed by a rich player I don't care because I might be able to get them back one day. Will I ever get revenge from the slumlord? Nope. Not only will I never get revenge from them, but even so much as dropping a link in their hood is a free invitation to a broke ass leach to come back and abuse you as much as they want. (Guarantee in real crime a broke fool doesn't rob a ballin' pimp more than once without forfeiting his life.)

Dipstik
06-29-2014, 06:15 PM
I stopped reading my newsfeed when I stopped banking. If I don't collect on time, I get robbed. I don't know or care who does it.

Molly's Voice
06-29-2014, 06:28 PM
Nobody even tries to rob me anymore. Probably just a sign of respect for being such a boss.

Long Live West London
06-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Nobody even tries to rob me anymore. Probably just a sign of respect for being such a boss.

put a bra on that thing ffs

Dipstik
06-29-2014, 07:14 PM
u jelly, brah?

Simon.
06-29-2014, 07:20 PM
A real criminal who gets robbed, if they can't rob you back, would hunt you down and murder you. If you're going to argue the point that the game is called "crime city", you should also argue that in the spirit of crime, no action would/should go unpunished. That includes robberies.

But you can punish them, by attacking them back - you earn respect points, crap items (sometimes Boxes) and cash if they haven't banked...I think what you mean to say is that the retribution is not worth the effort....and yes, it's a shame you can't murder other players in game...agree! Perhaps some form of "retaliation cool-off" could be put in place at some future point to realign the game, i.e. after being robbed or attacked you can retaliate if you're strong enough i.e. break legs, knee groin, scratch eyes, break rib for instance and that reduces their attack stat by 20/40/60/80% against you only for 24hrs - would stop them from hitting you again for a while and is a little more real life..."Put Joey outta commission boys...he'll learn not to come round here again!"

Also, in real crime, the richest gangsters can buy protection. Can't do that in this game. The simple fact that "this is a crime game" doesn't excuse some of the "unfair" mechanics in place.

Yes, true, but buying a shield in this game would be pointless, and you can't buy protection in real life from rival gangs - police, yes, other gangs, nope (cease fire, maybe - whole 'nother kettle of fish) - this requirement is negated by proper hood management - If you don't collect from your hood, you will get robbed - simple.

Everyone has it in their head now to sit on a low level and try to max stats - therefore, no one wants to do anything that earns them EXP unless there is a big gain. The game was designed around level progression, not camping. This is why the EB event is so skewed, it's too easy for a low level with 10mil stats to complete, yet too hard for mid levels with 10mil stats.

To your question of whether or not it feels any different being robbed by someone with $10k IPH vs $10m IPH, there is absolutely a difference!....

That was rhetorical, but thanks for your thoughts on it.

Long Live West London
06-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Why would I want to be an overweight window licker with mantitties?

Long Live West London
06-29-2014, 07:23 PM
But you can punish them, by attacking them back - you earn respect points, crap items (sometimes Boxes) and cash if they haven't banked...I think what you mean to say is that the retribution is not worth the effort....and yes, it's a shame you can't murder other players in game...agree! Perhaps some form of "retaliation cool-off" could be put in place at some future point to realign the game, i.e. after being robbed or attacked you can retaliate if you're strong enough i.e. break legs, knee groin, scratch eyes, break rib for instance and that reduces their attack stat by 20/40/60/80% against you only for 24hrs - would stop them from hitting you again for a while and is a little more real life..."Put Joey outta commission boys...he'll learn not to come round here again!"

Yes, true, but buying a shield in this game would be pointless, and you can't buy protection in real life from rival gangs - police, yes, other gangs, nope (cease fire, maybe - whole 'nother kettle of fish) - this requirement is negated by proper hood management - If you don't collect from your hood, you will get robbed - simple.

Everyone has it in their head now to sit on a low level and try to max stats - therefore, no one wants to do anything that earns them EXP unless there is a big gain. The game was designed around level progression, not camping. This is why the EB event is so skewed, it's too easy for a low level with 10mil stats to complete, yet too hard for mid levels with 10mil stats.

TLDR you take this mobile app to seriously mate

Simon.
06-29-2014, 07:37 PM
TLDR you take this mobile app to seriously mate

Maybe, you read bro? you have mentioned your view on the app a few times now but you still hang around... Thanks for the pointless input though...appreciated.

Long Live West London
06-29-2014, 08:05 PM
get of the forum and collect ur giro ffs u pillow biter

namedud
06-29-2014, 09:11 PM

Punish them, as you say, is not any form of punishment. A free link to a hood they know could pay them hundreds of millions more than they could ever lose... Yeah, real punishment there.:rolleyes:

You can buy protection from rival gangs IRL. If you are financially better off than your rival gangs you can pay hitmen to find your rivals and permanently erase them from existence, you can buy bigger and better weapons than your rivals which would greatly disadvantage them in a direct confrontation, and you can pay informants to tell you your rival's every move.

There is no police in this game, so that point is somewhat moot.

Your argument RE: epic boss being skewed is self contradictory.

Simon.
06-29-2014, 09:57 PM
I didn't say it was a good punishment - in fact I indicated it was very lame, but you also can't factor IPH into your rival list - otherwise you'll be attacking people in the same level, stat and IPH bracket...so why bother attacking at all? You'd just be trading cash assuming your as dumb as each other and don't collect/bank. Majority of high IPH guys also make it easy, you collect the same time everyday. Between 6:05am and 8am in any timezone is a money mine. Once you figure out when they collect their 12hr and 24 hrs buildings, you know when to camp in their hood.

You could even say, IRW, you case the route and hit them before they take their collection :)

You missed the point about the EB - what I'm saying is because there are so many low levels packing high stats, they have had to increase the DEF level of the EB's for higher levels and stats. Where a mid level used to be able to complete all 100 with 10mil stats and no gold spend, they are now lucky if they can get past Lvl 70-75. in the last EB, a level 30 with 1 mill att could still free hit to lvl 80-85...

CuoreBianconero
06-29-2014, 10:55 PM
I keep my cash, my rivals don't get any from me from attack. What's there to "get" here?

hmm because the bank its my (yours) biggest opponent in game ? Thats my opinion and i have not that big income like yours. You earned 1 Billion a day - if you bank you lost 100 Million a day. My income is not that big and i dont bank if i did i lost more than people attacking me and take :confused:

namedud
06-29-2014, 11:22 PM
I didn't say it was a good punishment - in fact I indicated it was very lame, but you also can't factor IPH into your rival list - otherwise you'll be attacking people in the same level, stat and IPH bracket...so why bother attacking at all? You'd just be trading cash assuming your as dumb as each other and don't collect/bank. Majority of high IPH guys also make it easy, you collect the same time everyday. Between 6:05am and 8am in any timezone is a money mine. Once you figure out when they collect their 12hr and 24 hrs buildings, you know when to camp in their hood.

You could even say, IRW, you case the route and hit them before they take their collection :)

You missed the point about the EB - what I'm saying is because there are so many low levels packing high stats, they have had to increase the DEF level of the EB's for higher levels and stats. Where a mid level used to be able to complete all 100 with 10mil stats and no gold spend, they are now lucky if they can get past Lvl 70-75. in the last EB, a level 30 with 1 mill att could still free hit to lvl 80-85...

Clearly, first point has become a matter of opinion. You have yours, others have theirs. Not much need for further argument.

Doesn't matter if they case he route. Joe blow with $10 to his name can case whatever he wants, but if it's a treasury with a bankroll literally a billion times stronger than his, he will come to a sad realization that he was reaching far beyond his means.

Your EB argument is still self contradictory.

hmm because the bank its my (yours) biggest opponent in game ? Thats my opinion and i have not that big income like yours. You earned 1 Billion a day - if you bank you lost 100 Million a day. My income is not that big and i dont bank if i did i lost more than people attacking me and take :confused:

I can happily piss away $100m every day because I can afford it. But why would I throw it on the ground where any dumb a-hole can just pick up free money? Even if I couldn't afford it, why should I make the game easier for my rivals? There is no time limit on this game. If you play long enough, your stats will grow large and your IPH will grow strong, as long as you take enough interest.

PedroPimples
06-30-2014, 11:53 AM

So we are dumb for not collecting, yet you spend 2 hours every morning camping in people's hoods?
I'd rather be classed as dumb by you than have nothing better to do than camp in someone's hood for 2 hours in the hope of robbing something that most of us can't be bothered to collect.

I know who sounds more dumb to me..

Winnson
06-30-2014, 09:07 PM
If I see I got robbed, I smash my phone against the wall and savagely beat my wife and kid.

Please consider that before tapping by buildings.