PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Inventory and Getting Rid of Useless Units

valient
06-25-2014, 07:13 AM
I like this comment made by pokerface in response to the new Frontline event that I think it deserves it's own thread for GREE to respond:

polkerface

I have been playing this game for about a year and a half (and checking forum on a fairly regular basis) and was halfheartedly "excited" that you guys kind of listened to the request by community to allow us to get rid of our unused/worthless units via the final assault. I saw almost immediately (apparently as did many others) that it wasn't a "true" answer to our request but more a way that Gree could make money and slightly appease the request. This new "twist" on a perceived failure (because no one used it as what they wanted but bit Gree's baited hook) completely does away with any means for us to get rid of those unused/worthless units cluttering our (still unsortable) inventories. Are there any plans to answer the request of deleting/selling/sacrificing those units or is this another in many signs that our requests mean nothing?

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 07:16 AM
Should allow us to change our nation to North Korea for 50 gold. When u r North Korea ur nation bonus is kill ur own troops. Wallah, everyone is happy except the North Korean dictator for the bad press. I can live with that. Then it costs 50 gold to switch back to a useful nation. There ya go...everybody wins for 100gold

Lift Ticket
06-25-2014, 07:21 AM
@valient....The idea of a sortable inventory has been around since the early days of Modern War, well before Gree bought the game from Funzio, if it hasn't happened by now with all the requests that have been made, chances are that it will NEVER happen. If you want to keep pestering the mods about it, hey who knows....

Should allow us to change our nation to North Korea for 50 gold. When u r North Korea ur nation bonus is kill ur own troops. Wallah, everyone is happy except the North Korean dictator for the bad press. I can live with that. Then it costs 50 gold to switch back to a useful nation. There ya go...everybody wins for 100gold

lol.....those tree snipers are stirring up more propaganda? off with their heads!!

Evans
06-25-2014, 08:41 AM
And on top of that, when they gave us the full assault option to get rid of units, the units would still appear with x0 so it has done absolutely nothing to clean up inventories.