PDA

View Full Version : GOLD free battle

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 04:59 AM
how about a battle event without gold., in which no team will buy gold...

so that we can find out which team have the best coordination and which team deserves to be the #1 team....

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 05:18 AM
This again?

*munches popcorn*

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 05:33 AM
This again?

*munches popcorn*

again!!!??

drewares
06-25-2014, 05:37 AM
I think it's a wonderful idea. I would even go so far as to not even give the option for gold. Because you know people just can't help themselves.......

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 05:41 AM
I think it's a wonderful idea. I would even go so far as to not even give the option for gold. Because you know people just can't help themselves.......

I'm guessing YOU don't run an international gaming company...

drewares
06-25-2014, 05:45 AM
Actually we do. Every event that involves a syndicate component is done on a 24 hr cycle because of this. Which in turn means more points, more boss kills etc.....

surfinguy369
06-25-2014, 06:02 AM

This right here

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 06:09 AM
I'm guessing YOU don't run an international gaming company...

I mean only one battle event

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 06:22 AM
I mean your idea is stupid and contrary to the purpose of running a business.

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 06:44 AM
I mean your idea is stupid and contrary to the purpose of running a business.

I know my idea is stupid,, but m just saying...

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 07:03 AM
I know my idea is stupid[,] but [I'm] just saying...

Typos corrected. The remainder is quoted without comment. Wow.

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 07:06 AM
:-(:-(:-(:-(

sister morphine
06-25-2014, 07:36 AM
how about a battle event without gold., in which no team will buy gold...

so that we can find out which team have the best coordination and which team deserves to be the #1 team....
TAW would only agree if it was pre-arranged they be allowed to 'win'.

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 07:42 AM
SAS would only agree to it because they know they can't outspend TAW. Also, they'd cheat.

The Mollies would agree to any terms at any time because that's how they roll.

Keapa
06-25-2014, 10:14 AM
TAW would only agree if it was pre-arranged they be allowed to 'win'.

Another good reason why you don't speak for TAW, or any other syndicate

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Another good reason why you don't speak for TAW, or any other syndicate

For those who are new here, there was a "gold free" war attempted once, but they only way they could convince TAW (formerly Fight Club) to sign on was with the caveat that "We're going to spend enough to put ourselves comfortably in first place, and then we'll stop if no one challenges us"

If I remember right, no one followed the "agreement" anyway...

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 11:20 AM
For those who are new here, there was a "gold free" war attempted once, but they only way they could convince TAW (formerly Fight Club) to sign on was with the caveat that "We're going to spend enough to put ourselves comfortably in first place, and then we'll stop if no one challenges us"

I didn't know that

Tadaaah
06-25-2014, 11:58 AM
Let's keep it clean and classy, everyone. It's fine to have new players ask questions. Answer them in a civilized manner please. Thanks for the feedback, Zeus.

KingOW
06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
The team with most IP mods win, case closed.

Keapa
06-25-2014, 01:00 PM

It was a SAS suggestion that fight club could have first place if they went along with the deal

I think it was no one was to buy any gold, the major flaw being, players could use the gold they had already purchased.

Dipstik
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
It was a SAS suggestion that fight club could have first place if they went along with the deal.

Think the two of you could agree on anything? How about "A=A" and try to build from there?

Da Don
06-25-2014, 01:51 PM
If I remember correctly, FC got to 15 million ip in no time that war.. And the boycot only lasted for 1 day... Next 2 days everyone did a gold frenzy to catch up for the "lost" ip

Keapa
06-25-2014, 05:36 PM
Think the two of you could agree on anything? How about "A=A" and try to build from there?

I was trying to remember what it was meant to be all about, apart from " let's teach Gree a lesson"

I think Gree had the last laugh by having a 24 hour gold sale instead of a 3 day gold sale

♚ZEUS♚
06-25-2014, 06:58 PM
Let's keep it clean and classy, everyone. It's fine to have new players ask questions. Answer them in a civilized manner please. Thanks for the feedback, Zeus.

:-):-):-):-):-)

Miss Soprano
06-25-2014, 10:02 PM
The gree **** s*****s won't do it.

cooch
06-25-2014, 11:57 PM
That boycott was an epic fail.

1. People posted on this gree managed/owned site intentions to collaborate
2. No general agreement amongst top syns. Leave it at that
3. Posted what was gonna happen. Some idiots fearful that would hurt gree. More thought gonna teach gree a lesson. Rest hope some sort of change

Result?
1. 24 hr boycott fell apart b4 it began
2. Gree showed who was boss. No sale that weekend nor first day of next war until thought we got message. Top teams that ran out of reserve gold and rest of us bought gold at full retail price. They did better in profits

Moral of story?
1. Only idiots Prewarn of a boycott and chat or propose such about it on a gree company's forum
2. Rivalries only more apparent. Not gonna happen ever