PDA

View Full Version : One of the few positives.

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 02:01 AM
A thank u to the team for making the epic boss event playable. Being able to trigger the boss with achievable targets is something im enjoying. Please dont gree this up again because I have given u some positive feedback.

I know i have a lot of neg stuff to say on a lot of the neg things u guys do. so to b fair u get props when u do good too.

Thanks ;)

askhoon
06-25-2014, 02:12 AM
Yes, it is much more fun... we can kill bosses right up to the last day, instead of watching from the side line.

Apollo13
06-25-2014, 02:27 AM
I must agree that GREE has done something good finally...but with about 30% jump from the last boss???I wonder when it will become unplayable again if this keeps up.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 02:37 AM
I must agree that GREE has done something good finally...but with about 30% jump from the last boss???I wonder when it will become unplayable again if this keeps up.

What do you expect? With all the people with monster accounts bragging how easy it was for them to kill bosses the last time, we all knew that gree is gonna make bosses stronger. I wish those people from upper factions would just go away and let the majority of the people actually enjoy the game.

But I do agree that the boss event has been better although I wish they didn't make it harder for all of us just because a small percentage of players have monster accounts. Make the bosses harder for those who complained that bosses were too weak the last time. The rest of us liked it how it was

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 03:08 AM
They have to remember there is now two classes. Top 50 faction class and then there is the rest of us. Those guys grow exponentially compared to the rest of us who make up the great population of the MW community but at a guess the lower end of the revenue side

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 04:08 AM
They have to remember there is now two classes. Top 50 faction class and then there is the rest of us. Those guys grow exponentially compared to the rest of us who make up the great population of the MW community but at a guess the lower end of the revenue side

But gree is the one that doesn't capitalize on the majority of the players. Most people would spend money on the game if they would feel that by spending money they would be able to get good rewards. When I knew that I could finish an event and get a strong unit by spending 100-200 gold, I was spending $$ on this game. Now I'm not buying gold because $10-$50 a month wouldn't get me anywhere, so what's the point of spending it? I'm not gonna spend thousands on this game, so I stopped buying gold all together. Gree chose a really stupid business approach by focusing on the top 1-2% of the players and isolating the rest of us. Good luck with that business plan gree.

Danger Mouse
06-25-2014, 04:10 AM

Wouldn't be so sure what end of the revenue scale the bulk of MW players are on. Why else would gree be catering to lower players with easy LTB's etc? They want everyone else to keep playing and feel, let alone become, competitive. If the money was all top 50, then that's the market they would cater to and it becomes a shoot out with the rest of us on the sidelines looking in. Modern war is valued at over $100 million as an app, and all that doesn't come from Top 50.

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 04:52 AM
Hey danger mouse, yeah I'm not sure the lower LTBs will help all that much but I like the idea of one cheap LE building followed by one expensive one. Catering to both classes. Lower ones having bonuses like a plus to cash output (or something that relates to game playability like reduction in upgrade times) is good and higher ones a plus to defence or something (haven't really thought it through).

bam bam.
06-25-2014, 04:54 AM
But gree is the one that doesn't capitalize on the majority of the players. Most people would spend money on the game if they would feel that by spending money they would be able to get good rewards. When I knew that I could finish an event and get a strong unit by spending 100-200 gold, I was spending $$ on this game. Now I'm not buying gold because $10-$50 a month wouldn't get me anywhere, so what's the point of spending it? I'm not gonna spend thousands on this game, so I stopped buying gold all together. Gree chose a really stupid business approach by focusing on the top 1-2% of the players and isolating the rest of us. Good luck with that business plan gree.

I agree with your sentiment.

I also cop the Australia tax of +30% to cost. You would think companies like gree would fight to keep their customer base priced in the market.