Folders dropping and boss health out. Next Monday seems a bit too soon

http://i57.tinypic.com/eqw7t0.jpg

Web323
06-24-2014, 03:16 PM
and without fixing the data usage problem

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 03:18 PM
and without fixing the data usage problem

This is in the latest update. Please keep threads on topic.

Big Red - Nomad
06-24-2014, 03:19 PM
It was obviously a money maker for Gree, so they are going to shake it upside down till they get every penny

AFitch
06-24-2014, 03:38 PM

I am sure that Raid the Boss event is generating a good amount of cash, but honestly now don't you think 2 Raid the Boss in a Cycle it's too much? We already have 3 simultaneous events, and it's getting out of control ! I don't want to talk about the good old days when we even had some days without any events. But you are pushing your luck way too much ! I think ALL the players agrees that one or maximum 2 events at the same time it's more than enough !! And I really hope that you will change this 2nd Raid Boss in the same cycle !! Thanks and looking forward for some kind of reply !

Turkey Bacon
06-24-2014, 03:56 PM

Agreed with Afitch you guys are spreading yourselves thin and this will push more people away. If you are trying to cultivate a user base for the long term and not just pump and dump this is not how you do it.

Sumiala
06-24-2014, 03:58 PM

Apparently the topic is Christ.

reesiepuff
06-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Hopefully it doesnt have both indy and master, we need it to be different somehow atleast

2000y2k
06-24-2014, 04:16 PM

Yes that is confirmed.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 04:30 PM

I lol'd. Good troll; I'll allow it.

We have passed along the feedback about wanting more time in between events.

Oceanz
06-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Forgive GREE father, for they have sinned

Pidgeot
06-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Quite frankly, I look forward to the boss events. I cant stand the other events.

2MblaZ
06-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Quite frankly, I look forward to the boss events. I cant stand the other events.

How about only boss events - like at same time RB and EB and maybe mini-WD every third day... Oh and ongoing case/leaderboard and non-stop ltq's - why not - endless joy!!! :D

Pidgeot
06-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Its far better than 5 or 6 LTQs every 3 weeks. I dont want them over done but boss events are fun.

Ozymandias
06-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Too many Back 2 back faction events are too much....

Danger Mouse
06-25-2014, 02:33 AM

If gree are going to have overlapping events, then how about structuring it such that they contribute to each other? Folder drops for ltq's are a good example, feeds into raid bosses. A great example used to be the pvp and FvF events - participating in pvp contributed to FvF and vice-versa. Where there's a positive feedback of results from one overlapping event to feed into another it makes for great game play. Just overlapping events with no link is plain annoying.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 02:47 AM

And what was the response? To have more events running at the same time? Everyone has been asking to space out the events, and as a nice gesture from gree, we now have 3 events running at the same time. Is that how gree responds to it's customers?

God have mercy. The God of Isaac and the God of Abraham, please bring some sanity into gree

Apollo13
06-25-2014, 04:11 AM
I think the biggest problem with the Raid Boss being so soon is the folders. How on earth are we gonna find the folders for the raid bosses being so soon? I think GREE better give each and everyone some folders or we will not be able to do the bosses like the first time this bosses came about. Next, I think GREE should consider making the folders generic...so that the in used folders can be kept for the next a Raid Boss event...just my 2 cents.

rushabhc
06-25-2014, 04:15 AM
Its far better than 5 or 6 LTQs every 3 weeks. I dont want them over done but boss events are fun.

yeah, its better to have 2raid boss than 5ltq's......

Mj1
06-25-2014, 04:19 AM
im almost done...now only use 200 gold per cicle and will be last gold, gree is pushing to mutch, i have job, family, friends...REAL LIFE and this is a game. gree must give a break afther any event, but now, gree make 3, 4 events same time and no brake...
tnks gree, give mor, mor, mor events please

DFI
06-25-2014, 04:45 AM
I've prestaged some of the high level bosses for my faction, but that's about it. Not going to play along. And Tadaaaaaaah, keep those bosses coming, haven't spent a dime and they are all free, master included.

Lift Ticket
06-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Ahh the good ol days when we had almost an entire week between events.....now we have to multitask!!

lemonhaze
06-25-2014, 01:01 PM

this is not fixed tadaaah ...Upgrading the Cuba, the screen said 1.4 bil but it cost me 1.76 b
Level 8

AFitch
06-25-2014, 01:10 PM

It's only a woozle, a fugazy, and the fact it's simple: Upgrade costs is a lot more than what it should be, and nothing it's being done about this..With all these cash units, we don't need to overpay for any of our buildings. So do you think there's any chance to fix this ASAP? Waiting for your reply as All the other players !!

reesiepuff
06-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Tadaaah was not talking about the upgrade boost problem. he was referring to the data surge, which is fixed

Big John
06-25-2014, 01:28 PM

Mods or players?

Delta Strike
06-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Lets start of the new month with a EB AND A RB at the same time then in every 4 days a 24 HR WD along with non stop ltq's and fltq's oh why not throw in a couple Full Assaults why were at it dont forget the crates now the endless joy of events :D

whitepath23
06-25-2014, 02:06 PM
I think 4th of july we should have

Raid boss......in 24 hours
Epic boss 200 boss kill 7 day event condenesd to 24 hours
The old stamina event where you have to find 8 natural gas plants ready to raid kinda on.e...(how many of you remember that event)
The first full aasualt model....I domt wamt to sleep again...
PvP.....I love to visit my neighbors
An fltq for fun......

An lets do for an oldie but a goodie...river boat gunner ..in honor of Brazil of course and the world cup!......and dont knock the river boat gunner 300 attack and 1% bonus on sea attack I think are huge.....

2000y2k
06-25-2014, 02:53 PM

Please follow the mods advice this thread is about Christ not a thread to cry in.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Please follow the mods advice this thread is about Christ not a thread to cry in.

I got no response to my preyer. :(( all mods have been missing in action. I think they went to celebrate the job well done.

Rowe1985
06-25-2014, 03:31 PM
I am happy for the events to come thick and fast, but I would love for a day off once or twice in a cycle. I know its up to me when I play and you need to maximise your cash but something like that would help.

Danger Mouse
06-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Trouble is, gree will keep piling on events into the foreseeable future as that is when people spend gold. and the ones you see the most often will be those that coincide with peak gold sales. End of story. For you it's a game (for some, an obsession) but for them it's a business, a money making exercise, a way to maximise shareholder return on a quarterly basis. They will always do whatever makes the most money in a sustainable model from quarter to quarter. If you burn out, so what? There's some other hotshot just started playing ready to take your place and keep the revenue stream flowing. Time you realised that.
-
Tell me. Who wins? Who is going to come out the winner by chasing every gree event to its bitter end? You? Do you seriously think there is a conclusion to this game that sees you at the top of the pile, basking in glory? Where are the guys who were kings of the pile 2 years ago? One year ago? Six months ago?
-
There is no winner in this game because every cycle just resets the clock and repeats ad nauseum until people tire and retire or gree goes bust. So why strive for the top when there isn't one? Why not just treat it as a journey to be enjoyed on your terms, rather than a race without a finish line?
-
Where is it written in the TOC that players are bound by law to play EVERY event put in front of them under pain of death?
-
If you want less events, then simple - don't participate. No one has a gun to your head.
-
No one is forcing you to play according to Gree's schedule. That's a choice YOU make.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Trouble is, gree will keep piling on events into the foreseeable future as that is when people spend gold. and the ones you see the most often will be those that coincide with peak gold sales. End of story. For you it's a game (for some, an obsession) but for them it's a business, a money making exercise, a way to maximise shareholder return on a quarterly basis. They will always do whatever makes the most money in a sustainable model from quarter to quarter. If you burn out, so what? There's some other hotshot just started playing ready to take your place and keep the revenue stream flowing. Time you realised that.
-
Tell me. Who wins? Who is going to come out the winner by chasing every gree event to its bitter end? You? Do you seriously think there is a conclusion to this game that sees you at the top of the pile, basking in glory? Where are the guys who were kings of the pile 2 years ago? One year ago? Six months ago?
-
There is no winner in this game because every cycle just resets the clock and repeats ad nauseum until people tire and retire or gree goes bust. So why strive for the top when there isn't one? Why not just treat it as a journey to be enjoyed on your terms, rather than a race without a finish line?
-
Where is it written in the TOC that players are bound by law to play EVERY event put in front of them under pain of death?
-
If you want less events, then simple - don't participate. No one has a gun to your head.
-
No one is forcing you to play according to Gree's schedule. That's a choice YOU make.

I wish it was that simple. I wish it was one of the games that we can play on our own terms as it used to be. Now gree dictates the terms. If we don't participate, we fall behind. If we fall too far behind, we become too weak and cannot compete any more. So we are forced to either participate or leave the game. That's why so many people left and many more are ready to leave if Frontline event turns into a disaster.

Pidgeot
06-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Jesus Christ should be the next Raid Boss. DO IT GREE!!! Then do Zues, Thor and the others. Would make for a fun series.

Danger Mouse
06-25-2014, 06:43 PM
I wish it was that simple. I wish it was one of the games that we can play on our own terms as it used to be. Now gree dictates the terms. If we don't participate, we fall behind. If we fall too far behind, we become too weak and cannot compete any more. So we are forced to either participate or leave the game. That's why so many people left and many more are ready to leave if Frontline event turns into a disaster.

Fall behind what? Do you seriously think it's a race?? What do you get as a tangible real world prize for coming first in this cycle? Then the next cycle? Then the next cycle? Then the next cycle?
-
You're right where gree want you, thinking any of this matters and you have to spend thousands to be competitive when the joke is that THERE IS NO COMPETITION. THERE IS NO PRIZE. THERE IS NO RACE.
-
Just a silly little game is all. So relax, and treat it as such and you will have a much more enjoyable GAMING experience. Trust me.
-
Ironically, when you stop chasing the hare round and round the track, spending money like there's no tomorrow to finish every event just because you think you should, it actually becomes a game of strategy again as you choose your priorities and focus on what matters to YOU, not the Gree hamster wheel. After all, where is the striving, where is the strategy, where is the sense of achievement in just spending money to advance forward?? That's the irony.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Fall behind what? Do you seriously think it's a race?? What do you get as a tangible real world prize for coming first in this cycle? Then the next cycle? Then the next cycle? Then the next cycle?
-
You're right where gree want you, thinking any of this matters and you have to spend thousands to be competitive when the joke is that THERE IS NO COMPETITION. THERE IS NO PRIZE. THERE IS NO RACE.
-
Just a silly little game is all. So relax, and treat it as such and you will have a much more enjoyable GAMING experience. Trust me.
-
Ironically, when you stop chasing the hare round and round the track, spending money like there's no tomorrow to finish every event just because you think you should, it actually becomes a game of strategy again as you choose your priorities and focus on what matters to YOU, not the Gree hamster wheel. After all, where is the striving, where is the strategy, where is the sense of achievement in just spending money to advance forward?? That's the irony.

I don't buy any gold. I used to buy small amounts of gold on occasion and bought a vault once when they had 40% off sale. But I haven't spent a cent on this game for about 6-7 months because I refuse to pay the company that ignores it's customers. Most people in my faction are the same way.

You are right, it's just a game and in a large schema of things, it doesn't matter to me that much. However, since I am playing it, I like to stay competitive. I want my stats to be reasonably high so I can still play the game. If I fall behind and would have stats much lower than most people, I wouldn't be able to do anything with my account. I would get attacked and raided all day long and wouldn't be able to help my team during WD and other events. To me, I should either play it the best I can or stop. I don't see how it is possible to play MW once in a while and still be able to do anything against other players. I would certainly have to find a faction with pretty much inactive people and I don't see how that could be any fun.

I'll probably have to pull the plug and give up MW because gree is moving in a completely different direction than players want it to go. Every time there is a little bit of hope, gree kills that hope. Tadaaah started out very strong and everyone really liked him, but now he turned into another messenger used by gree to pass along lies.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 08:30 PM
I forgot my preyer: oh Lord, oh dear God, the God of Isaac and the God of Abraham please bring some sanity into this company called gree. Please stop them from telling lies and make them listen to their customers.

DFI
06-25-2014, 10:40 PM
Did you notice that the stupid game also takes more gold away? I've done two 23min gold completions which should only cost 1 bar, but costs 2 bars. Why can't get anything right.

Maz
06-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Did you notice that the stupid game also takes more gold away? I've done two 23min gold completions which should only cost 1 bar, but costs 2 bars. Why can't get anything right.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94293-Using-gold-to-finish-buildings

Tardavic posts in there issuing gold bak shouldn't be a problem. Well see how that goes lol.

2000y2k
06-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Jesus Christ should be the next Raid Boss. DO IT GREE!!! Then do Zues, Thor and the others. Would make for a fun series.

This would be great.

Kennetth
06-26-2014, 12:50 PM

Do you have any idea how many people would quit over such a shameful act of sacrilege? I will pray for your repentance.

whitefire
06-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Do you have any idea how many people would quit over such a shameful act of sacrilege? I will pray for your repentance.

Yes, by Zeus and the almighty Thor, I would be offended greatly and it will require human sacrifice to atone.

Danger Mouse
06-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Didn't Jesus say that when struck by an enemy then turn the other cheek?
-
Given Grees track record of coding, getting Jesus to turn every hit would be asking too much.........

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 04:16 PM

If there was a god I would agree. Stop wasting your life, and I assume you waste money too, on one of the many made up religions out there.

Pidgeot
06-26-2014, 04:46 PM

Well, there's no God so there's that. Also there are people who still believe in Zeus and I bet they would be mad that I beat his face in for 15 minutes in God or War 3. Just because your God and Jesus are still popular does not mean they get a free pass.

reesiepuff
06-26-2014, 05:01 PM
If there was a god I would agree. Stop wasting your life, and I assume you waste money too, on one of the many made up religions out there.

Preach!!!!

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Well, there's no God so there's that. Also there are people who still believe in Zeus and I bet they would be mad that I beat his face in for 15 minutes in God or War 3. Just because your God and Jesus are still popular does not mean they get a free pass.

I'm just glad Gree is going to have the event. An epic boss beating of fake gods. Can't wait.

Maz
06-26-2014, 05:28 PM
You guys are missing the biggest god. GreeGod/greetard? Trumps any other that gree would put into the game obv.

Danger Mouse
06-26-2014, 06:00 PM
You guys are missing the biggest god. GreeGod/greetard? Trumps any other that gree would put into the game obv.

That's what they need, a gree boss. Start with beating the mods, then the devs, then the managers, then the board, then finish with the Chairman. Imagine the gold sales as everyone gets a rush of blood getting to 150 on that one!!
-
Serves 2 purposes. Gold sales for gree, and much needed therapy for the players! :cool:
-
You could have an entire Gree WD cycle ;)
-
Only problem is none of the prizes would be whats advertised, or stack, and the LTB (Gree Headquarters Building) would cost a fortune in gold, never gets finished and would give back peanuts as payout.

Shrinko
06-26-2014, 06:24 PM
That's what they need, a gree boss. Start with beating the mods, then the devs, then the managers, then the board, then finish with the Chairman. Imagine the gold sales as everyone gets a rush of blood getting to 150 on that one!!
-
Serves 2 purposes. Gold sales for gree, and much needed therapy for the players! :cool:
-
You could have an entire Gree WD cycle ;)
-
Only problem is none of the prizes would be whats advertised, or stack, and the LTB (Gree Headquarters Building) would cost a fortune in gold, never gets finished and would give back peanuts as payout.

Lol I posted the same thing earlier but I can't find my post anymore. Guess the mods are reading this. Just have been choosing to ignore all the issues being raised lately. OK then....

Pidgeot
06-26-2014, 06:26 PM
I think it would be cool.

http://i57.tinypic.com/eqw7t0.png

Prize: Infantry- Chirst's Followers 145145 A, 145144 D + 15 Infantry Attack
Wrapper: Air- Holy Ghost- 200000 A 200000 D +3 Alliance Attack

KingDante!
06-26-2014, 06:34 PM

We need a rep/like button on this board

Shrinko
06-26-2014, 06:46 PM
We need a rep/like button on this board

We need a rep buzz button or a rep shock button. Maybe a button that would shock an executive every time it's pressed.

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 07:23 PM

That's too funny. Wish the photo was posted but I can't get it to work either.

Pidgeot
06-26-2014, 07:53 PM
You cant see the picture? I dont know how to post it here.

2000y2k
06-26-2014, 08:11 PM
You cant see the picture? I dont know how to post it here.

I can see it if I click the link.

Pidgeot
06-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Okay. Was not sure if it stopped working.

Stevekov
06-26-2014, 11:05 PM

I'll bet you wouldn't have allowed the new raid boss to be call Allah

Kiko Matsing
06-26-2014, 11:21 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/eqw7t0.jpg

Shrinko
06-26-2014, 11:26 PM

I thought Muslims believe in Jesus as well, so what's the difference? I don't think an image of Allah exists anyhow.

Tomate Eins
06-27-2014, 12:09 AM
I really love these games. So much as doing MW, KA, CC. 3-4 accounts in each so I should be a good customer @gree. It was doable previously- But we have now time-consuming events in all 3 games at the same time. And even in the same game, back-to-back.
So as much as I hate it, I'll have to select one game to focus on. And start to accept not finishing events.
Love the raid boss, though, so I'll probably be doing it.

Kennetth
06-27-2014, 07:54 AM

That's because Islam is a highly militant religion. Desecration of their "holy" things, or having a raid boss that depicts Mohammed or their Allah would not result in vocal protest, lynch mobs would materialize.

2000y2k
06-27-2014, 10:01 AM
I thought Muslims believe in Jesus as well, so what's the difference? I don't think an image of Allah exists anyhow.

They are all fake so feel free to make your own photo. Just like Santa.

Pidgeot
06-27-2014, 10:09 AM
Normally I would disagree with anything that comes to religion but the Islam religion is a awkward one. They censor the use of any image that has them. Its not like we dont have to worry about the country attacking us, because we do and we know they can/will but we need to worry about here in america because they are here and most are erational.

Shrinko
06-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Normally I would disagree with anything that comes to religion but the Islam religion is a awkward one. They censor the use of any image that has them. Its not like we dont have to worry about the country attacking us, because we do and we know they can/will but we need to worry about here in america because they are here and most are erational.

So is gree