PDA

View Full Version : Prize Lists

PRY
06-24-2014, 12:54 PM
I am extremely frustrated with lack of prize lists for events. Spent good money on game and won't spend anymore until this is changed. Without this game is meaningless. You are trying to turn me into a free player.

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 01:00 PM
I am extremely frustrated with lack of prize lists for events. Spent good money on game and won't spend anymore until this is changed. Without this game is meaningless. You are trying to turn me into a free player.

Bye.......................

Rowe1985
06-24-2014, 01:27 PM
I don't get this whinging, Gree tried it and now won't.

The majority of the information is on the forums, the key rewards are always on here and shown in game. I don't care about the shrapnel you get upto the completion missing, we all know it will be naff.

PRY
06-24-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't get this whinging, Gree tried it and now won't.

The majority of the information is on the forums, the key rewards are always on here and shown in game. I don't care about the shrapnel you get upto the completion missing, we all know it will be naff.

So you go to grocery store and buy a brown bag of groceries and wait till you get home to see what you got.

Rowe1985
06-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Your not paying for the brown bag, your paying for your steak and you get a brown bag for free along the way.

THe point is this won't happen and the majority of the prize list you ask for will not show anything of worth other than the main prizes, which you will know. Someone showed me a 20k unit for level 95 on epic boss, thats actually not to bad for my army but neither am I bothered by it.

PRY
06-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Your not paying for the brown bag, your paying for your steak and you get a brown bag for free along the way.

THe point is this won't happen and the majority of the prize list you ask for will not show anything of worth other than the main prizes, which you will know. Someone showed me a 20k unit for level 95 on epic boss, thats actually not to bad for my army but neither am I bothered by it.

Or hey lets Pay $800 for Rock Festival last show is U2. what are the other 3 days full of who knows. How many buyers?

I enjoy tracking my units and now I can't this was alot of the fun I have had with game. Now its gone, cant even use toolkit to get stats. And have to file through 26K of units to find it is just stupid.

I would take a alphabetical list of the units in inventory over the post just something.

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Or hey lets Pay $800 for Rock Festival last show is U2. what are the other 3 days full of who knows. How many buyers?

I enjoy tracking my units and now I can't this was alot of the fun I have had with game. Now its gone, cant even use toolkit to get stats. And have to file through 26K of units to find it is just stupid.

I would take a alphabetical list of the units in inventory over the post just something.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PRY
06-24-2014, 01:56 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

True Class

chad1122
06-24-2014, 02:00 PM
I agree the prize list were nice. Often brought more motivation to some players as well

LarryJackson
06-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Prizes are always listed in my walkthrough (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94211-Peru-Cycle-Buzzbomb-Battalion-LTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs&p=1328705&viewfull=1#post1328705)
Check it out.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 02:40 PM
As stated before, this has been discussed at length. We won't be able to give out the full prize list. Many players have stated they would not want this list if something could be listed wrong. Many have shown a displeasure when it is posted and is indeed a wrong listing or in a wrong tier. So in order to avoid typos and changes, we will not be posting the full list. Thank you all for your understanding.

Big Red - Nomad
06-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah posting incorrect lists could be a huge problem for Gree. If they make a mistake, people start screaming fraud and can use that to go to apple and try to reverse gold purchases. So I understand why they wont publish a list... My question is why can't they get it right?

LarryJackson
06-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I haven't heard ANYONE say they don't want the prize list.
They want a correct list,
but given the events are messed up most of the time that's too much to ask.

Just post the list and label it DRAFT or PRELIMINARY and ignore the complaints.
People would complain if Gree gave everyone $1000.

We need more communication and less "We will get back to you".

andy2
06-24-2014, 04:43 PM
As stated before, this has been discussed at length. We won't be able to give out the full prize list. Many players have stated they would not want this list if something could be listed wrong. Many have shown a displeasure when it is posted and is indeed a wrong listing or in a wrong tier. So in order to avoid typos and changes, we will not be posting the full list. Thank you all for your understanding.

Understand, that to us that basically means 'we cant do our jobs well, so we are just giving up and not doing them all together. PATHETIC. I would be fired in a heartbeat for this attitude.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 04:51 PM
While our teams work hard to bring you better, smoother events, we will not be posting these lists. This may be a topic that is revisited in the future.

Maz
06-24-2014, 05:06 PM

Agreed no one wants a wrong list, but why is it so hard to make a correct one? They drop the units in game, make the units, set the units to be rewarded, but they can't make a list of them..? I think the big qs is just,.. Why is it so hard? I'm not shacking my fist in the air for u to post a list, just asking a simple qs

Cromagnon
06-24-2014, 05:14 PM
LJ, your walk-throughs are awesome! I would love to see a WD faction prize list for each WD event so I can check to see if we won a unit. Without a sort or a search (IOS) its a pain to scroll and scroll to check units.

Ozymandias
06-24-2014, 05:16 PM

I do not believe that a single player would prefer no list over a list that is mostly correct but with potential for error. By that logic you may as well not tell us how long events are running for because you sometimes get it wrong.

Moose02364
06-24-2014, 06:01 PM
While our teams work hard to bring you better, smoother events, we will not be posting these lists. This may be a topic that is revisited in the future.

If they don't want to put up prize lists then why have the posted incorrect prizes during the past two boss events just to get people to buy gold? And then say whoops we made a mistake after they get everyone excited about the 10 units they are not getting.

Lets get the events right with prizes that match the event and have the event start on time and stop when it is supposed to stop. Then no one can complain. Does not sound too tough!

LarryJackson
06-24-2014, 06:11 PM
LJ, your walk-throughs are awesome! I would love to see a WD faction prize list for each WD event so I can check to see if we won a unit. Without a sort or a search (IOS) its a pain to scroll and scroll to check units.
Easiest way to check WD prizes is to screenshot the WD prize list
and after the war go to you Profile, scroll to the bottom of bonuses
Click on View Bonuses and look for the WD prize bonus units.
They are usually clumped together, but not always at the end.
Then you can determine where you placed by comparing them
to the WD prize screenshot.

PRY
06-24-2014, 08:17 PM

Really so we can't have something because your company can't get it right? I am a internal auditor of a company and this response would not fly in any company I know. Gree is corporate so I would think you could get it right. I am FREE as a bird now.

Maz
06-24-2014, 09:47 PM
I do not believe that a single player would prefer no list over a list that is mostly correct but with potential for error. By that logic you may as well not tell us how long events are running for because you sometimes get it wrong.

Lol this is true. They won't post rewards due to possible errors, but half the time lately events don't start or are incorrectly posted dates alltogether or the splash screens of ending boss dates ie garuda en**** on 8-6 lol Why bother with the calendar or half of anything else when it's riddled with errors. But a list even after the events started is out of the qs

Oceanz
06-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Many players have stated they would not want this list if something could be listed wrong. Many have shown a displeasure when it is posted and is indeed a wrong listing or in a wrong tier.

Hahaha. That's funny.

Not to knock on any of the forum moderators, but I constantly read things about how you pass things along to your developers, which implies there is a disconnect between the actual code monkeys and the moderators. I don't understand this. I'm sure the devs are busy working on the app and customizing the new events so maybe they wouldn't have 5 or 10 minutes a day to post on the forums even though they actually know what's going on behind the scenes. But they can't email a mod a list of event prizes or something? Do they not have time? Or are their lists wrong?

Honestly, I think a large chunk of the blame for errors in events should fall on the graphics department. How many of the miscommunications with this game have to do with incorrect splash screens and graphics? From the faulty "x10" labels (I don't know why the "x1" was ever necessary in the first place when it has always been implied), to events scheduled as starting or ending on the wrong day. Doesn't the graphics department basically have templates that they use to just fill in the specifics of a new event? On Android I've seen plenty of incomplete / partially loaded splash screens that have the placeholder text. It's not like someone is in photoshop creating a brand new template every event. They just create the new graphics and add the dates and stats. Don't get me wrong, the graphics are definitely impressive. But the text in the splash screens is often extremely misleading or just flat out wrong. That can become an issue when your users are spending thousands of dollars on your product.

There seems to be a severe lack of communication between the various departments working on Modern War. The mods are doing their best to convey what's going on, and have a difficult time of doing it when there are programming glitches and graphical errors which lead the users into spending money on something that turns out to be incorrect. In summation, I blame the project manager. He or she needs to get his stuff together.

PRY
06-25-2014, 11:02 AM
Prizes are always listed in my walkthrough (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94211-Peru-Cycle-Buzzbomb-Battalion-LTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs&p=1328705&viewfull=1#post1328705)
Check it out.

Larry thank you but not items for Prestige

PRY
07-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Again would love a prize list for these events

Lanab
07-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Check it out.

Thank you Larry for your hard work!!

PRY
07-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Bump bump bump

GrimAmoeba
07-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Bump bump bump

Bumping like a ***** right?

2000y2k
07-03-2014, 09:46 AM

Not sure if you read what you wrote and what players want CJ. They want an accurate list. Pretty sad if a list of rewards for a live event cannot be created. Remember the event is live and would not be subject to change.

GrimAmoeba
07-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Not sure if you read what you wrote and what players want CJ. They want an accurate list. Pretty sad if a list of rewards for a live event cannot be created. Remember the event is live and would not be subject to change.

Where does it say a live event is not subject to change?

PRY
07-14-2014, 10:53 AM
so listed one event then stopped???