PDA

View Full Version : Slim shady recruiting!

Skater
06-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Slim shady is an all time T25 guild. We have great connections with T10 guilds and we have some of the best players. You can frequently find some of our members in T200 of arena and EB leaderboards. We DO NOT require Gems. Some of our requirements are listed below.
Requirements:
Line- must have. It's free. No reason why you shouldn't have it! Message one of these veterans. Clishop, ssinoss, ssbaphomet, or me ErickWrestler. I will prbly be the easiest to talk to and always available.
50k points for 3 day wars. Easily obtainable. We declare 30+ times.
12k for single day FFB wars. Also easily obtainable because we do a permanent declare.
1 epic or 2 Legenadry+ armors maxed.
Lvl 80+ or close with constant grind.
Pic of your Training fields and your 6 knights with best armor equpied.
Ios- can't be in the guild if on a different platform.
We do not squirt leeches. They will be kicked immediately after war and tagged possibly blacklisted.

Milestones. Our GM scored a total of 450k points by himself last 3 day war.
Most recent 3 day war rank- 15th
Most recent single day FFB war rank- 5th.

We have 20 member which means we have 20 more spots to fill. Apply today.
Prodigy, out.

Skater
06-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Bump. Still recruiting

Rookeye
06-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Are you IOS or Android? You can prolly ask Tadaaah to edit your title if need be. Good luck recruiting, and score high in the next blitz! :)

Skater
06-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Are you IOS or Android? You can prolly ask Tadaaah to edit your title if need be. Good luck recruiting, and score high in the next blitz! :)

Yes ios sorry. I couldn't figure out how to add it into the title until after I posted it 😐 but I put it in the requirements.

Milesitis
07-25-2014, 03:38 PM
We have a strong core of several players. New criteria is 100+, 250k/wk, 20k in 3-day, easily obtainable without gems. We do NOT require gems, but obviously use them at will.

Slim Shady is lvl 69 atm closing in on maxing all bonuses

Several great players always in T25 in arena and EB

Updates to Line ID recruiters: ssinoss, ErickWrestler, sharkbait13 and Daddy Vassago