PDA

View Full Version : Hey there.

Lys
06-24-2014, 07:58 AM
I'm not singling out Tadaaah here, as it seems like CJ and Sirius went to the poor guy and basically took a massive dump of responsibilities on you, Tadaaah. However, there has been a serious lack of communication going on from any sort of GREE employee, and there have been multiple issues raised over the last 3-5 days with no communication from any of y'all.

Seriously. How hard is it to take 15-30 minutes to put together a small list of e-mails, even if the developers don't get you any answers? This is embarrassing to you all, this complete apparent abandonment of your forums.

Valid or
06-24-2014, 10:17 AM
Not sure if it's they are not doing there jobs..as much as KA seems to be low on there list of priorities, tadaaah has been busy/active on the other forums(under a month on the job over 350 posts,but few of that are on KA), the others...have no clue.
Never could figure out why we seem to be a low priority for them, but it has always been that way, noticed it long ago looking at the mods profiles to see what their last post was. If there was to be a average, I would say for every one post here, 10 are made through out all the foums. With crime city, and modern war being a priority. Been this way for close to a year or more now.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Apologies, you don't feel like we're answering enough of the threads in the KA forums. I do try and get into all the game forums. As three of the threads are on the same topic in KA forums, there has been a post on one of the threads. (It tends to be the more polite posts). I will lock the others and direct you towards that single thread. We will work on getting answers on the other topics. As many players respond to post that state "we're looking into something", sometimes we try to hold off until we get more information. Thanks for your understanding.

Additionally, renaming and moving your post. Also, the forums are not the only item on my job description.

Valid or
06-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Thank you for the reply. As for my comments, when I started playing ka there was constant interaction between gree and us, more than one mods and developers were posting and replying to posts. There was events run by gree on naming units, random draws using ones invite code, among others. Then things changed, there was less interaction done, events stopped, and it started to look like we were being ignored at times, we would have issues with the game and sometimes it would be days before we got a reply.
As a result we tend to be a little impatient, a feel like we are forgotten about.
I realize that you are only one person and have more duties than just all the forums, but what about everyone else in the office? They not allowed to read and interact on the forums as their time permits?

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Thank you for the reply. As for my comments, when I started playing ka there was constant interaction between gree and us, more than one mods and developers were posting and replying to posts. There was events run by gree on naming units, random draws using ones invite code, among others. Then things changed, there was less interaction done, events stopped, and it started to look like we were being ignored at times, we would have issues with the game and sometimes it would be days before we got a reply.
As a result we tend to be a little impatient, a feel like we are forgotten about.
I realize that you are only one person and have more duties than just all the forums, but what about everyone else in the office? They not allowed to read and interact on the forums as their time permits?

We understand that there used to be more interaction here. There will be again. If we could make it happen over night, we would. But right now, we do have limited hands. Anyone is allowed to posts as time permits; key words "as time permits". We will get back to the point where we run community contests and have more fun. Right now, we still working on getting it all organized and trying to make sure lines of communication are slick internally. Then, we'll be able to make those lines of communication outwards better, run smoother events, react more quickly. We'll get there again. Just takes time.

Lys
06-24-2014, 12:44 PM
I understand your job description entails much, much more than simply being on the forums. You've actually been pretty good at communicating since coming on with GREE, this was more of a jab at the fact we haven't seen Sirius, CJ, et cetera since they seemed to have dumped everything on to you as far as the Kingdom Age section of the forums go. Thanks for at least managing to take some time out to talk with us, you're really the only one who has done so in the last few months now.

I'm sure you're aware that it can be frustrating to not get updates on critical issues such as the data consumption one, or a quick look into issues such as the orb drop rate, when the threads sit there for days as a time before being acknowledged. At least now they're being acknowledged, so it's a step in the right direction, just need more of them to pick up your mindset it seems. Thanks, Tadaaah.

Apologies, you don't feel like we're answering enough of the threads in the KA forums. I do try and get into all the game forums. As three of the threads are on the same topic in KA forums, there has been a post on one of the threads. (It tends to be the more polite posts). I will lock the others and direct you towards that single thread. We will work on getting answers on the other topics. As many players respond to post that state "we're looking into something", sometimes we try to hold off until we get more information. Thanks for your understanding.

Additionally, renaming and moving your post. Also, the forums are not the only item on my job description.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 01:46 PM
We'll try to make sure they all get seen. Hopefully, we'll be getting more sets of hands in here soon.

They'd be in here more as well, but duties draw us to different places at different times.

Ted Sheckler
07-13-2014, 09:02 AM
Cool to see this happening

sniGGy11
07-28-2014, 11:09 AM
good to know