PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss 27/27 prize - Gree does not want to give it

backstabber
06-24-2014, 07:01 AM
So, my faction worked hard to get 27/27 prestige done, we had some help from 2 big hitters (thanks Slippo), and therefore we had 2 accounts sitting out of the faction during the last 4 kills of the 100 streak. When the last boss was 10%, these jumpers left the faction and our officers accepted our 2 members to make sure that all were in and would get the prize when faction goal completed.

However, these 2 accounts did not get the prize and Gree refuses to give it to us, with a simple response of 'Our records show that these 2 were not in the faction when the goal was completed'. We were 10 officers on at that time and all can vouch that our faction had 52 members, all of which were our original 52 members, and not the jumpers as Gree is stating. We killed the boss 10 minutes after accepting our members, so it's not as if the server didn't have time to refresh.

Anyone have any luck with this kind of ticket? Should I resort to flooding Gree support with tickets from all 52 members?

Ticket #1699023 if a mod wants to look into this.

sstuutss
06-24-2014, 07:14 AM
I'd say you have two chances, slim and none.
They just dont seem to know whats going on or if they do know they certainly dont care.
Did you ask the jumpers if they got the unit?

backstabber
06-24-2014, 07:23 AM
Jumpers didnt need the unit from us as they had it already with their factions

sstuutss
06-24-2014, 07:31 AM
lol I shouldnt post late at night

Veccster
06-24-2014, 07:39 AM
I have noticed something in the past that may be affecting you. I have 2 accounts - a main and mini. When the mini jumps then requests back in, I hit "confirm request" then close the screen and go back to my base. I then use my main to accept the request.

If I try to open any of the faction events with the mini, it will still say I need to join a faction - even though my main has already accepted it in. The main can see that the mini has been accepted and the faction member total has been adjusted. This may be where your 2 accounts were sitting.

I 'reset' it with the mini by opening the faction info screen. It will then show the current faction information and I can go do faction events.

qwertyguy
06-24-2014, 07:42 AM
I've jumped before to help others and I can confirm that jumpers don't get anything for helping except loot items that can count toward individual goals. Half the time the loot items don't even make it to our armies because they are too weak. So no, the jumpers didn't get somebody else's reward...accidentally.

Gree doesn't allow two of the same rewards from Raid Boss to go to any one account. You can only get one.

backstabber
06-24-2014, 07:54 AM
I have noticed something in the past that may be affecting you. I have 2 accounts - a main and mini. When the mini jumps then requests back in, I hit "confirm request" then close the screen and go back to my base. I then use my main to accept the request.

If I try to open any of the faction events with the mini, it will still say I need to join a faction - even though my main has already accepted it in. The main can see that the mini has been accepted and the faction member total has been adjusted. This may be where your 2 accounts were sitting.

I 'reset' it with the mini by opening the faction info screen. It will then show the current faction information and I can go do faction events.

I have noticed the same, that is why I made sure to log in with my mini, and hit the faction tab and made sure that the info loaded and that I did not get 'Join a faction' screen.

Mcm2013
06-24-2014, 08:41 AM
did your original 2 login and connect to the faction after you accepted them before you killed the boss.

backstabber
06-24-2014, 08:49 AM
did your original 2 login and connect to the faction after you accepted them before you killed the boss.

One of the two accounts was my mini, and I know I did log in before boss kill to make sure server registered the request.

And I was left sitting without the unit, even though I was INGAME when the kill was made, and I even got the popup for the boss kill unit (the random loot one), but never got the splash screen for the 27/27 prize. When I logged in on my main, the 27/27 splash screen was immediately seen for that account.

GrimAmoeba
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM
So, my faction worked hard to get 27/27 prestige done, we had some help from 2 big hitters (thanks Slippo), and therefore we had 2 accounts sitting out of the faction during the last 4 kills of the 100 streak. When the last boss was 10%, these jumpers left the faction and our officers accepted our 2 members to make sure that all were in and would get the prize when faction goal completed.

However, these 2 accounts did not get the prize and Gree refuses to give it to us, with a simple response of 'Our records show that these 2 were not in the faction when the goal was completed'. We were 10 officers on at that time and all can vouch that our faction had 52 members, all of which were our original 52 members, and not the jumpers as Gree is stating. We killed the boss 10 minutes after accepting our members, so it's not as if the server didn't have time to refresh.

Anyone have any luck with this kind of ticket? Should I resort to flooding Gree support with tickets from all 52 members?

Ticket #1699023 if a mod wants to look into this.

You don't deserve it anyways if your members couldn't finish with any help!!

backstabber
06-24-2014, 10:35 AM
You don't deserve it anyways if your members couldn't finish with any help!!

Lol people are so freakin rude on the "internet...we were 1 boss short from completing on our own. Had 6hours to kill 4 bosses and had help from 2 people. Not like if we were asking all the community to jump in, make a hit, and leave.

General Luke
06-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Lol people are so freakin rude on the "internet...we were 1 boss short from completing on our own. Had 6hours to kill 4 bosses and had help from 2 people. Not like if we were asking all the community to jump in, make a hit, and leave.

Resend a ticket and hope a more competent person gets your case. I recently sent a ticket with the upgrade error...complete with screenshots as evidence. They gave the same "no record" response. Sorry bud, you may be just another number.

Spazer
06-24-2014, 12:17 PM
GREE support has no feelings for there customers. They have no common sense. They just follow what there boss says regardless what it is. They need to use there own logic to help out there customers. They really need to study Theory of Knowledge.

backstabber
06-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Going to try a new ticket. Last one has been ignored now after getting a few quick updates.