PDA

View Full Version : Should the epic boss event time be extended to the usual?

The Avenger$
06-23-2014, 07:11 PM
All the bosses have been at least 6 days. This one is 4 days, but started at 3 pacific. Should they keep it this way or change it? I would personally like it to go back.

Miss Soprano
06-23-2014, 07:19 PM
It's gree... Expect the worst s*** possible!

namedud
06-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Needs a third option: Doesn't matter.

Epic boss events require all kinds of time to earn stats so you can repeat on another boss or fight the same "evenly matched" rivals. Not finishing this event won't change your game in any way. Neither will completing the event, but don't tell that to some of the players who think they're on a "top" team.

The Avenger$
06-23-2014, 08:36 PM

Epic boss events require all kinds of time to earn stats so you can repeat on another boss or fight the same "evenly matched" rivals. Not finishing this event won't change your game in any way. Neither will completing the event, but don't tell that to some of the players who think they're on a "top" team.
It does matter. I just need time to regen health. I trigger bosses like crazy

namedud
06-23-2014, 08:44 PM
You started a poll asking for opinions. The option I would have selected was not present, so I wrote it in. I didn't ask what you think of my opinion. But since you decided to share, I should point out that you seem to have missed my point.

BrisingrBoss
06-24-2014, 12:55 AM
third option: since gree is so adamant on running a 24 hour battle, suspend boss while battle is running, and continue it after end of battle

CuoreBianconero
06-24-2014, 01:26 AM
Event time only 3 days and the boss is harder thx gree wtf

sister morphine
06-24-2014, 06:41 AM
All the bosses have been at least 6 days. This one is 4 days, but started at 3 pacific. Should they keep it this way or change it? I would personally like it to go back.
I'm more annoyed with them running epic bosses simultaneously in CC and MW; it's a time consuming event. The two boss events in MW before the current one were also just three days long but it is possible to reach the 100 by constant plugging away.

I'm finding it's a bit easier to trigger in CC this time if you leave two to three minutes between attempts. The MW ones are coming out first hit every time, which they've never done before the most recent bosses. So, more bs to the claim they were never intended to trigger first time.

backstabber
06-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Extension wouldn't matter, as we have found out in MW, the epic boss and WD health are shared, so you would have to chose between both events.

Vile Lynn
06-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Extension wouldn't matter, as we have found out in MW, the epic boss and WD health are shared, so you would have to chose between both events.

voted 'no' for ^that^ reason even though I would like more days for the EB. At least, the EBs are popping faster now. Thanks for that!

GREE could extend the EB and have WD on Monday, but players would gripe about a 24hr weekday event, again.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Thanks for all the feedback; unfortunately, we will be unable to extend the Epic Boss as it would run over the WD event.

Siren2
06-24-2014, 10:42 AM

"Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days"..."Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot." <<<This is the post I seen on the Announcement page. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?? Please.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 10:48 AM
"Why did you change the length of Epic Boss. We usually have 6 days"..."Apologies, the screenshot is taken from QA devices. Please disregard the timing in the screenshot." <<<This is the post I seen on the Announcement page. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?? Please.

The screen is from a QA device, so timing can be off. It was also confirmed in the Announcement that the Epic Boss will end at Friday at 11am PDT. Thanks.

Maddog6969
06-24-2014, 04:44 PM
leave way it is or move 24 hr war to later

Lanbro91
06-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Be cool if since we only have half the time to complete 100 bosses then there should only be 50 bosses in my opinion.

surfinguy369
06-24-2014, 09:13 PM
Already finished 100 bosses so not an issue.

spiderman
06-24-2014, 10:22 PM
Thanks for all the feedback; unfortunately, we will be unable to extend the Epic Boss as it would run over the WD event.

Thanks. People need to adjust and finish Epic Boss. No campers please, let's keep the game moving.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-24-2014, 10:32 PM
Be cool if since we only have half the time to complete 100 bosses then there should only be 50 bosses in my opinion.troof ^^^^^

namedud
06-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Be cool if since we only have half the time to complete 100 bosses then there should only be 50 bosses in my opinion.

We have 2/3 the normal duration, which is more than 1/2. 66 bosses would be cool, but why make it that easy? It's not like the gained stats make a huge difference anymore. Finish or don't, your game experience will remain exactly the same.

TheWarthog
06-26-2014, 07:57 AM
The boss spawn rate while working on the ltq has been quite good. Since EBs can be depressingly tedious, especially with low spawn rates I'd much rather have a good rate and a shorter event.

OmgMileyCyrus
06-26-2014, 09:58 AM
The boss spawn rate while working on the ltq has been quite good. Since EBs can be depressingly tedious, especially with low spawn rates I'd much rather have a good rate and a shorter event.

Yes...this 100 was far easier and less time consuming than the last EB. I like it!

Ninja edit....by "far easier" I mean the spawning of the boss. The actual strength of the boss is much harder and I like that as well.