PDA

View Full Version : Good Job, GREE!

Evan1000
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Excellent work, nice one, etc etc. You managed to kill the last event that players were actually able to complete and gain some nice rewards out of. Only 3 days and 21 hours (not 4 days.. because the first event always has a three hour delay) in order to kill the 100 bosses. Thanks! Look forward to wasting my week trying to both trigger and kill bosses.

namedud
06-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Someone fell from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And I'm not talking about anyone who posted in this thread.

Bballnevastopz
06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Someone fell from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And I'm not talking about anyone who posted in this thread.

Gree is gonna comment

mr.c
06-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Excellent work, nice one, etc etc. You managed to kill the last event that players were actually able to complete and gain some nice rewards out of. Only 3 days and 21 hours (not 4 days.. because the first event always has a three hour delay) in order to kill the 100 bosses. Thanks! Look forward to wasting my week trying to both trigger and kill bosses.

Completely agree, this is total BS. I've always enjoyed the EB's because, like so many other people, I was able to finish it in the allowed time with minimal to no gold spent. Guess those days are over. Jeezus Gree, aren't you rich enough? I know, stupid question.

Nighteg
06-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Absolutely ridiculous.

kimberleyj
06-23-2014, 05:00 PM
they have also made this event too hard for high lvl players well done gree for ruining the best event in this game. it must be hard giving out 1 free gold free event seen as they only make 1 million dollars a day.

Tadaaah
06-23-2014, 05:05 PM
There are already a couple threads on the event. Closing for Duplicate thread.