PDA

View Full Version : 3 days to finish Epic Boss Goals?

AssassinMissy
06-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Just noticing that the epic boss individual goals only have 3 days remaining. Is this an error which will be fixed (please say yes)?

Tadaaah
06-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.

namedud
06-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Wtf is a mini-wd?

Ciara
06-23-2014, 03:27 PM
And that makes it better because? Still, nice to see an event for the unemployed with time on their hands. Lol

Bballnevastopz
06-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Epic Boss ends Friday, June 27 at 11am PDT. There will be a mini-WD over the weekend. Thanks.

I sent a ticket b4 battle that my account is lost can you please get my account to me as soon as possible , I missed battle weekend I don't want to miss this EP

Ciara
06-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Wtf is a mini-wd?

I wondered the same. War Day? Wasted Dosh?

reticlover
06-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Mini WD is a 1 day world domination, basicly, 24hr battle instead of 72hr.

And. Bosses won't trigger, tadaaah. Please look in to this, in MW they trigger with one attack or hitting 1 NPC on maps. After easy kill u can wait 1min and hit again to trigger, for the last 3 or 4 epic bosses here in CC the bosses have been hard to trigger, I have made 20 attacks and no boss yet, I have only killed 2 bosses, and for 30 minutes I haven't been able to trigger on any of my 3 games

Bballnevastopz
06-23-2014, 03:43 PM

And. Bosses won't trigger, tadaaah. Please look in to this, in MW they trigger with one attack or hitting 1 NPC on maps. After easy kill u can wait 1min and hit again to trigger, for the last 3 or 4 epic bosses here in CC the bosses have been hard to trigger, I have made 20 attacks and no boss yet, I have only killed 2 bosses, and for 30 minutes I haven't been able to trigger on any of my 3 games

I doubt tadaah will listen .

namedud
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Mini WD is a 1 day world domination

Question stands. Wtf is a mini-wd?

Sounds like terms from a different game that make no sense when applied to this game.

AssassinMissy
06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
As far as I am concerned, my original question still stands. What does a mini WD have to do with the fact that in game, the individual epic boss goals have 3 days remaining?

xavvax
06-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Is this part of grees new marketing campaign? I believe its called give the people what nobody asked for.

Seriously what happened to actually listening to players? That lasted all of 5 mins. Pretty sure no one wants more battles most ppl want less. Gree really learned after the last time that they change epic boss ppl get pissed off, so they decided to do it again!

Tadaah, Here is an idea for you to take to the decision makers...if you are thinking of changing something in the game come on here abd create a poll explain what you want to do and why. Then let everyone vote, if majority like the idea change it and if the majority dont like it then keep things how they are.

If you want to make players happy quit changing what they like. Seriously if you guys spent half your brain power on improving the game instead of all your brain power on making it worse everyone woukd be much much happier

kimberleyj
06-23-2014, 04:22 PM
As far as I am concerned, my original question still stands. What does a mini WD have to do with the fact that in game, the individual epic boss goals have 3 days remaining?

gree have never had another event going on during the wars in the past so i am guessing the epic boss was cut short because it would clash with the mini war

Bballnevastopz
06-23-2014, 04:22 PM

Are you gonna help me get my account back? isn't this what you do

kimberleyj
06-23-2014, 04:33 PM
my question would be why have you made it so hard to beat a boss at lvl 250? , i doubt many would be willing to spend gold for it . apart from top 10 teams who else at this level is even gonna come close to gold free?. you shouldn't puinsh your loyal players. i am only on level 7 and already it takes two cash hits.

APBT
06-23-2014, 04:53 PM

At least you have 3 days to complete the individual goals. I don't even have individual goals showing!

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 04:54 PM

MW is not CC... top MW EB is 150; in CC it is 100. That is why they trigger faster in MW.

I have not gotten an EB to pop, either. :mad:

Ciara
06-23-2014, 05:06 PM
gree have never had another event going on during the wars in the past so i am guessing the epic boss was cut short because it would clash with the mini war

You're probably right but Gree sets the timeline for the month. There's nothing compelling them to curtail events, or nothing apart from $$$$$ signs flashing before their feverish little eyes, that is. Their insane desire to cram as many events as possible into the three-week hiatus between wars is most unbecoming in a free app. ;)

mr.c
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM
The boss isn't spawning enough to make completing 100 times possible, especially considering I have a full time job and need to sleep. How the F#@! are normal people with normal lives suppose to complete this in 3 days? Thanks for nothing GreeDY.

Vile Lynn
06-23-2014, 05:18 PM
How are normal people with normal lives suppose to complete this in 3 days?

Nobody is making you play a free app...
...enjoy your family, your friends, your job, the summertime! and don't bother with every little event that GREE can throw at you. Enjoy the game more and play less.
Your account will still be there.

Who really cares if you finish the EB or not? :)

The Avenger$
06-23-2014, 05:22 PM

We would all appreciate it if you gave us another day at LEAST.

reticlover
06-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Are you gonna help me get my account back? isn't this what you do

Send in a ticket to gree like everyone else

mr.c
06-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Who really cares if you finish the EB or not? :)

I do. And judging by the many negative responses so do alot of other people. I enjoy all the things you mentioned, I also enjoy this game and have devoted alot of my free time towards it. Free time when I'm not working or spending time with my family or sleeping. I would appreciate at least the chance to complete the events set forth by the game makers; a chance in the form of an adequate amount of time to finish said event. I used to have this chance, as did we all. Now its been taken and for what? The almighty dollar.

reticlover
06-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Question stands. Wtf is a mini-wd?

Sounds like terms from a different game that make no sense when applied to this game.

I did answer the question, its a 24 hour battle just like the battle that started Friday at 2pm and ended today at 3pm

namedud
06-23-2014, 06:02 PM
I did answer the question, its a 24 hour battle just like the battle that started Friday at 2pm and ended today at 3pm

Ok, but that still has nothing to do with any "WD". This is Crime City, not some other Gree game.

I love tacos
06-23-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't mind the shorter event, but triggering the boss still sucks ass. Just like your truck load sale; the crappy weapons were 19% off but the gold was only 10%. Why the difference?

Miss Soprano
06-23-2014, 07:21 PM

Is gree losing their minds or what?

namedud
06-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Is gree losing their minds or what?

You have to actually have something before you can lose it.

Dipstik
06-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Well with the impossible new level 250 tier I can't get past 60 anyway so it might as well be shorter.

HavingFun
06-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Send in a ticket to gree like everyone else

Yes, because only SAS has legitimate complaints to be posted here on the forums.

Simon.
06-24-2014, 02:41 AM
A lot of JT fans in the house today, cry me a river...its just a shorter EB event. It's not even much of a struggle to get the syn reward - we got the 300 for the syn total in less than 8 hours, we're only a top 800 syn with 24 members and only 6 or 7 people that are active including their alts - so maybe 15 accounts contributing, you only need to hit 20 bosses each...not hard! 60 each over the 3 days (60 gonna be hard for many though).

FYI, to get a boss to appear, just hit something or attack, wait 5 min and hit again - boss appears everytime without fail (rarely it takes more than one hit - I just attack someone, win or lose, usually triggers), a few of my friends worked out a way to get it appearing quicker - hit a cheap building in canal street, bank, hit building, bank and so on - personally I prefer waiting 5 min as the other method dosn't work all the time and I have better things to do in between.

I'm not particularly happy that Gree have scaled up the difficulty either, but just get on with it and don't get sucked in by the marketing. Gree are having the mini war on the weekend no doubt because that's when the idiots spend the most gold - not too many people spend gold to finish the EB event! Or if they do, they're dumb - to finish the 100 hit EB event you need high Stat and Low level...or a never ending bank balance!

yeah, I probably wont get to hit 100, actually, given that all 3 of my accounts double tapped at lvl 12, 16 and 17 respectively, i'll probably struggle to get 60 done. i'll be triple tapping before lvl 25 at this rate.

Ask yourself a simple question, when did the game stop being fun for you and W(hy)TF are you coming on here to piss and moan about it? This is a discussion forum, not a forum where Gree hear your complaints (though Tadaaah has been answering some questions lately in between shutting down Flame threads...she'll learn soon enough I suppose :) )

PC77
06-24-2014, 05:40 AM

Incorrect. 2 weeks ago in MW, an Epic Boss event clashed with the first day of war and the same health bar was required for both events. Screwing us again as usual but you'd expect nothing less these days.
As for the 24hr battle, thx but no thx, shall not be taking part in that.

KingOW
06-24-2014, 06:21 AM
You have 4 (well just under 4 days) days to finish EB, not 3.. 25 kills a day ain't that hard, but it would be sweet if it was easy to trigger like back in the days. This is something Gree should fix ASAP.

I know they have said it was never supposed to trigger for each action, but that is something they should change. I can't see anyone getting upset with a change like that. It's an easy way to get many players happy and to show you listen and care.

sister morphine
06-24-2014, 06:47 AM
I know they have said it was never supposed to trigger for each action, but that is something they should change. I can't see anyone getting upset with a change like that. It's an easy way to get many players happy and to show you listen and care.
That was such a lie. Should we believe they didn't notice the trigger rate was "wrong" for a couple of years?!!! Anyway, the bosses never appeared first hit in MW until suddenly all changed in the last couple of cycles. Gree can change the trigger by adjusting a line of code, so don't believe any stories otherwise.

KingOW
06-24-2014, 07:29 AM
That was such a lie. Should we believe they didn't notice the trigger rate was "wrong" for a couple of years?!!! Anyway, the bosses never appeared first hit in MW until suddenly all changed in the last couple of cycles. Gree can change the trigger by adjusting a line of code, so don't believe any stories otherwise.

Yeah I agree, easy fix that would make EVERYONE happy. The least Gree can do for us.

sister morphine
06-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Yeah I agree, easy fix that would make EVERYONE happy. The least Gree can do for us.
Along with making boss health sensible above level 200 and doubly so for level 250. Not everybody is in TAW Gree. :(

The Hammr
06-24-2014, 08:21 AM
I wouldnt mind this 24 hour war thing if they replaced a ltq with it. But cutting short what many people consider to be their favorite event isn't such a good idea.

In fsct. How about this? Replace a ltq with 24 hr war. And shorten regular war by 18 hours so it ends sunday evening in usa instesd of monday afternoon when most people are at work. Then add an ltq to fill in the gap left by shorter war.

Vile Lynn
06-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Incorrect. 2 weeks ago in MW, an Epic Boss event clashed with the first day of war and the same health bar was required for both events. Screwing us again as usual but you'd expect nothing less these days.
As for the 24hr battle, thx but no thx, shall not be taking part in that.

That's a great point, PC!!

Tadaaah, does GREE have their stuff together so Epic Boss Health won't clash with the WD event? Can you double check on this before the event goes live and GREE gets a gazillion tickets?

IF WD is at the same time as the EB, they both use health so there's no way to extend the EB unless GREE moves down the WD start day.

The EBs seem to be popping much faster now... THANK YOU, GREE!!!!

Morgz
06-24-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm feeling very lucky I guess. I'm not rubbing it in, either...but I can't get the boss to STOP triggering. Seriously. I am not complaining at all, but boss is triggering like crazy. I also want to complete syn goal (300 per day x 3 days), and fear that by day 3 everyone will be stuck having to kill hundreds of level 100 bosses.

Kwicky
06-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Most games you strive to reach the highest level possible. In CC you are penalized unless a long time member of a top 10 team. Im 250 with almost 100m attack and i doubt i will get past EB 75. Team mates half my level with strong stats will finish with extras. I love the game but hate that its not fair. If you can't play fair don't get upset if people cheat. I hate cheaters and never will but i can understand why some may think its right to make the game fair and that's the fault of the game developers and not the players.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 09:47 AM
The Epic Boss will end before the WD goes live. This is to prevent the health bar overlap. We may look into separating these items in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

BrisingrBoss
06-24-2014, 11:17 AM
The Epic Boss will end before the WD goes live. This is to prevent the health bar overlap. We may look into separating these items in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

what about we extend boss till the weekend, as it is the day it should have ended anyways, we can have the WD event on weekend(more people are able to participate on WD) so everyone is happy?
also how about adding a new button on screen to summon boss? that way nobody complains about time??? many things could be done to make it doable. either one of these 2 will surely have everyone happy. even gree, as with the button you can cram in the event in 3 days, making it more possible to be done, or make it 5 days as usual, and have the WD event on weekend when more people can play and spend gold....

polly
06-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Then you should have started eb at 11:00 am so as no to short the 4 days of a few hours

SomeIdiot
06-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Re: Bosses, trouble triggering. I concur. This has happened in past boss events. Last month boss was OK, current boss takes 15m cool down, I won't bother trying for 100 bosses cause I can't be tied to this game for that amount of time

Thanks GREE. Since the rival list change I rarely play, I will never purchase gold, poor boss trigger and more. My faction has lost 1/3 of it' s members leave /quit in 2 months and from t150 to t500. Awesome work. Great design decisions

AssassinMissy
06-24-2014, 07:49 PM
A lot of JT fans in the house today, cry me a river...its just a shorter EB event. It's not even much of a struggle to get the syn reward - we got the 300 for the syn total in less than 8 hours, we're only a top 800 syn with 24 members and only 6 or 7 people that are active including their alts - so maybe 15 accounts contributing, you only need to hit 20 bosses each...not hard! 60 each over the 3 days

I was not referring to the syndicate goal. I was referring to the individual goal, but thanks.
It was a question, not a gripe or whine, but thanks again.

Simon.
06-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Fair call, will be interesting to see if anyone manages 100 kills - I got a guy in my syn that's up to lvl 92, but he's going to have to spend Gold to go any further...he's deliberating, trying to talk him down, but I think he'll do it :) He's only a lvl59 with 3.37m att

hoene$$
06-25-2014, 03:30 AM
I have no problems with triggering. And yes will finish the goals with 2 accounts - 170 + 76. without gold for sure .

surfinguy369
06-25-2014, 05:21 AM
Finished with both my guys already, lvl 231 and 77.

gcfreem
06-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Is anyone else getting an error message when you try to hit the boss? I can summon the boss no problem, but when I try to attack him, I get an "error...try again later" message.

hoene$$
06-26-2014, 12:34 AM
Is anyone else getting an error message when you try to hit the boss? I can summon the boss no problem, but when I try to attack him, I get an "error...try again later" message.

During the last 3-4 epic boss events this happend to my mini device. The good thing is that it happened only one time during the event and only on my minis decive - its an old "slow" device think that is the reason for that issue.
If this happen i must wait the 2 hours - then summon a new boss and go further like usual.

Zippy69
06-26-2014, 03:45 PM
So, what happened to Day 4 of the EPIC BOSS Syndicate Goals!?

Has GREE Dropped it from those Syndicates that have already completed Syndicate Goal on 1st 3 Days?

If yes (Giving GREE benefit of doubt) that's another change...

Kwicky
06-27-2014, 06:05 AM
Never level past 249. Why are 250s penalized? Boss 66 took over 4 cash hits! I wouldn't mind spending gold if i had a chance, but with this structure I'd need to get a bank loan. Way to go gree lol you've convinced me to change my game play

namedud
06-27-2014, 06:46 AM
Boss became so difficult to trigger past level 80 that I'm guaranteed to not finish. Once I did finally trigger boss 81, I discovered it needed 6 hits at 34m/hit, so even if I could trigger the bosses easily, boss 100 would be over 13 hits anyways.

So this event actually was impossible for a lot of people. Good job Gree!

Dorks. :eek:

Vile Lynn
06-27-2014, 11:26 AM
I specifically asked....

That's a great point, PC!!

Tadaaah, does GREE have their stuff together so Epic Boss Health won't clash with the WD event? Can you double check on this before the event goes live and GREE gets a gazillion tickets?

IF WD is at the same time as the EB, they both use health so there's no way to extend the EB unless GREE moves down the WD start day.

The EBs seem to be popping much faster now... THANK YOU, GREE!!!!

and you replied.....

So, why is my health not full for WD??
This is not right, Tadaaah!!:mad: GREE should have separated the events by by 1:40 or 2hrs!

Edit: oh... I get it, now... I should have killed my 100th EB with enough time to be fully regen'ed by WD... silly me! :rolleyes:

StreetDwellaz
06-27-2014, 06:57 PM
I specifically asked....

and you replied.....

So, why is my health not full for WD??
This is not right, Tadaaah!!:mad: GREE should have separated the events by by 1:40 or 2hrs!

Edit: oh... I get it, now... I should have killed my 100th EB with enough time to be fully regen'ed by WD... silly me! :rolleyes:

I thought it was just me! Lol....I started event with only 3 hits allowed instead of the 4?!?! I was like WTF!