PDA

View Full Version : GREE +2 Alliance Size Increase Issue

Wingman GRI
06-23-2014, 01:44 AM
It looks like that the +2 alliance size increase only works when attacking people.

It does not work when raiding people and it also does not increase my defense.

Can you please fix this?

keeskiller
06-23-2014, 01:52 AM
send a ticket to support mate ;)

Anzzi
06-23-2014, 02:01 AM
That's the way it has always been, dunno if it was ever suppose to affect raids or defence..

Shrinko
06-23-2014, 02:29 AM
I've noticed the same issues. I just noticed that it is random. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Sending them a ticket is pretty much useless. Unless a bunch of people start complaining about, they are not going to fix it.

Shrinko
06-23-2014, 02:50 AM
I just went back and did a bunch of attacks and raids and you are right. It works on attacks but not on raid. That doesn't make sense. I wonder if it works on defensive end

corey0025
06-23-2014, 03:09 AM
I agree it's weird, but it has always been like that. When you raid you can successfully raid above the opponents defense ( about 15% higher than your attack). So not sure if that's the reason why or not, but you already have an advantage when raiding. I have a feeling that's why the increase only applies to attacking. Again not that I necessarily agree with it, but that could be why.

Fergus14
06-23-2014, 04:09 AM
the 'its always been like that' arguement falls short here.

Its wrong plain and simple and its what should actually happen thats important, not the flawed way it works.

Perhaps a Mod wil come along one day, read this and answer :cool:

HenryVIII
06-23-2014, 04:42 AM
- insert generic ticket response here and close ticket without resolve -

Thank you for contacting us.
GREE

Assodicuori
06-23-2014, 04:45 AM
It looks like that the +2 alliance size increase only works when attacking people.

Can you please fix this?

Absolutely agree.

I have 14 alliance size increase but always 500 allies.

It is something that GREE has to fix or is just a way to make bonuses attractive but with no effect on the game?

in my case I could add 84 units to my attack/defence!

I hope GREE will clarify that.

Brummied
06-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi Wingman,
I started a thread about this when the first alliance size boost were out, to no avail. Gree should do one of two things. Fix the bonus so that it affects all army use (raids, defense & attack) or change it's name to alliance attack size. Will they do either? Unlikely.. But there's always hope!

Can you please fix this?

Pizza Equality
06-23-2014, 08:43 AM
X+ 2= 500
X+2-2= 500-2
X=498

That is how you do equation. They are good for our mind.with out math children cannot use surface area equation to find the dimensions of a Lego castle

Shrinko
06-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Any chance a Mod could respond to this thread?

SOF
06-23-2014, 03:26 PM
I've personally started two tickets and I have gone back and forth with support with over SEVEN emails back and forth trying to explain to them what a boost unit is and what +xxx Alliance Increase means. I get the same copy / paste responses telling me what stats are and how they work. If I ever met a GREE support representative in person I would probably punch them in the face. Okay, joking obviously... but I seriously have wanted to throw my phone across the room every time I get an idiotic copy / paste generic response that has nothing to do with what I'm sending a ticket for.

Shrinko
06-23-2014, 04:02 PM
I've personally started two tickets and I have gone back and forth with support with over SEVEN emails back and forth trying to explain to them what a boost unit is and what +xxx Alliance Increase means. I get the same copy / paste responses telling me what stats are and how they work. If I ever met a GREE support representative in person I would probably punch them in the face. Okay, joking obviously... but I seriously have wanted to throw my phone across the room every time I get an idiotic copy / paste generic response that has nothing to do with what I'm sending a ticket for.

That's why I said that sending them a ticket about it is completely useless. It has to do with programming and not a small issue with an individual account. I'm not sure why Tadaaah and other mods are ignoring this thread.

sstuutss
06-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Because there is a limit to how many times they can type 'We'll pass it on to the dev team' before they wear their keyboards out?

Shrinko
06-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Back to the top

TheBFO
06-23-2014, 07:57 PM
That's why I said that sending them a ticket about it is completely useless. It has to do with programming and not a small issue with an individual account. I'm not sure why Tadaaah and other mods are ignoring this thread.

Because they don't care. I'm on my second refund from iTunes because I can't deal with Grees bull****.

Shrinko
06-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Still no reply. I'm sure if I'll put something nasty about gree, there will be a reply.

Shrinko
06-25-2014, 02:51 AM
Bump.......

Wingman GRI
06-25-2014, 04:44 AM
Bump to Taddaaahh.