PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day Epic Boss Strat (50) player based!!!

Scruffy The Janitor
06-22-2014, 02:34 PM
As everyone knows the epic boss is fairly simple and a lot more obtainable on getting the 150 kills (wrapper prize) now in order to maximize the full potential of faction and indy progression, there is a little guide I made based off of 50 players to help show you how it should be done having needing no gold to those whom are not still on shotting bosses until the end.

Individual quotas for 150 kills:

Day 1: 40 kills (total - 40)
Day 2: 40 kills (total - 80)
Day 3: 35 kills (total - 115)
Day 4: 20 kills (total - 135)
Day 5: 15 kills (total - 150)

This is is using A 50 player based system and allowing everyone to hit a minimum of kills for their factions, for ex:

Faction -
Day 1: 6 kills by 50 players = 300 - meeting the quota with 34 kills to spare
Day 2: 7 kills by 50 players = 350 - meeting the quota with 33 kills to spare
Day 3: 8 kills by 50 players = 400 - meeting the quota with 27 kills to spare
Day 4: 9 kills by 50 players = 450 - meeting the quota with 11 kills to spare
Day 5: 10 kills by 50 players = 500 - meeting the quota with 5 kills to spare

For each day still meeting your quotas as well as having spare kills maximizing the kills for each player and helping push their indys as well for the wrapper prize as well as getting 5/5 faction units. Remember some will have difficulty killing theirs with the time/regen so that's why having this spread of kills per player would be sufficient and useful!

As we know there is 5 days of the event including 5 daily quests to complete, as each day passes it rises 50 kills starting in day 1 needing 300 kills to day 5 needing 500 kills. If you stick to your quotas for what you as an individual needs wether it be the 150 kill quota or not getting to 150 and sticking to the faction quota then things will run smoothly. Just keep in mind if you have a lot pushing to 150 for those players quotas will be (based off this guide) 40/40/35/20/15. Those players will push the daily event quest very fast. So you don't have to call off killing bosses to those who are going for 150 (wrapper prize). Just stick to your quotas and things will run very smooth.

For those not able to get to 150 kills, follow the daily faction quota or save your kills for day 4/5 if the faction rather have that. You will have many members pushing the 150 kill quota everyday, so work with it, play fair and don't forget about this is a team effort so don't leave your faction members with stopping the kills once the event (daily) is done, just stick the the guide and reap the rewards!

SimplyminiMW
06-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Good guide for faction leaders & those members that want the individual kills to 150 but still be helpful toward daily goals.

But be careful with the final 15 kills. If the final 15 kills take 4 cash hits or more for each individuals may need more time. But otherwise the goals set out by Scruffy are spot on.

Scruffy The Janitor
06-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Thank you. It tied to think of a way where you can get the Indy as well the faction aligned with a 50 player base system, so I came up with that, now I know around day 4/5 it might take a bit more to kill them which is why I tried to leave minimal boss kills for those days allowing time to regen etc, you can get 5 hits in at the start of a boss fight as well so that allows an extra hit if that is how you kill your bosses

qwertyguy
06-22-2014, 05:22 PM
I agree that this is a good basic guide for players doing epic boss, but in reality it is more complicated than this.

Your guide assumes that most everyone in the faction has similar ability to take out bosses. Only in the top factions would this be near correct. The truth is that in most factions only a few have an easy time at killing bosses, a few more struggle but try to make their quota, and a few others only do single digits of these. Still others just don't show up for the epic boss at all (I don't know why), but show up for other events.

The faction side of the guide does show how doing only a few more can suddenly make a huge difference. Hopefully these kinds of numbers can potential inspire some struggling members to do more. But the guys taking on the majority of the burden cannot rely on such number tricks. They need to keep pushing it if the goals are going to be met each day. They need to set their own separate goals for each day based on other team members capabilities.

Scruffy The Janitor
06-22-2014, 05:35 PM
Not exactly, if those who can't reach 150 kills follow the guide they stick to the daily faction quota, which would be 6/7/8/9/10 each day rising 1 kill, which is doable. Now towards the end of the event, day 4/5 those players not reaching 150 can squeeze in more kills for the faction, so either way everyone has a quota wether it be not getting to 150 or pushing to 150, everything is taken in account for.

Also for those who wonder why people don't show up for the boss event when it's killed within an hour or two, you have to think about those players on the otherside of the world, sleeping, working or just busy at the time. Don't forget about that. Play fair follow the guide and everyone can push as far as possible with minimal gold spent if any. Don't forget about how the ones killing the boss might be getting a lot of kills but that is not covering for the others that are not hitting, that's just extra kills that you take in due to everyone pushing their 150 kill quota, so those with 40 kills would technically be at 6/7 kills depending on the day, that's just unfortunate it counts for the faction goal (in a way) leaving some out of not getting in Any kills. So remember think fairly, play fairly and see the whole faction gain the maximum from this event.

DFI
06-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Everyone has a point here. First rule is faction first. Everyone should commit to 10 kills on the last day (assuming 60 players) and if you can't do 10 kills, then you either stop hitting today to make the quota on the last day or find another player who will make up the difference you can't do. Depending in the strength of your faction, this may or may not matter bc you may have several players doing 200-400 bosses anyway, so they will pick up whatever slack there is. Also, there are some scary minis out there that can do all 150 in one day, so you can have that player do all of his/her hits on the final day.

rushabhc
06-22-2014, 08:49 PM
thanx guys, good info

Arc Burn
06-23-2014, 05:24 AM
I agree that this is a good basic guide for players doing epic boss, but in reality it is more complicated than this.

Your guide assumes that most everyone in the faction has similar ability to take out bosses. Only in the top factions would this be near correct. The truth is that in most factions only a few have an easy time at killing bosses, a few more struggle but try to make their quota, and a few others only do single digits of these. Still others just don't show up for the epic boss at all (I don't know why), but show up for other events.

The faction side of the guide does show how doing only a few more can suddenly make a huge difference. Hopefully these kinds of numbers can potential inspire some struggling members to do more. But the guys taking on the majority of the burden cannot rely on such number tricks. They need to keep pushing it if the goals are going to be met each day. They need to set their own separate goals for each day based on other team members capabilities.

Really man? 40 bosses in 5 days is a struggle? (6+7+8+9+10) maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you need to be in a 'top faction' to do this. Actually if you have members not doing this and you are in the top 1000 factions you should prob kick them (unless prior arrangements have been made).

The boss has become a chore rather than an accomplishment. 150 bosses? Why? Most (I know not all) can kill 50 with a single hit. So this is wasted time. Go in game, click rival, find 1 xp building, atk ,click fight, quick hit, ok I won, exit game, repeat. Boring. Not to mention a crap ton of xp. I mean I don't mind the xp, but why 150? I miss the 50 bosses of yesteryear. Even 100 in 5 days wasn't so bad.

Side note great break down of how many to kill each day. I tend to be a skeptic so I'll leave more than 10 to kill final day.

Scruffy The Janitor
06-23-2014, 05:37 AM
Really man? 40 bosses in 5 days is a struggle? (6+7+8+9+10) maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you need to be in a 'top faction' to do this. Actually if you have members not doing this and you are in the top 1000 factions you should prob kick them (unless prior arrangements have been made).

The boss has become a chore rather than an accomplishment. 150 bosses? Why? Most (I know not all) can kill 50 with a single hit. So this is wasted time. Go in game, click rival, find 1 xp building, atk ,click fight, quick hit, ok I won, exit game, repeat. Boring. Not to mention a crap ton of xp. I mean I don't mind the xp, but why 150? I miss the 50 bosses of yesteryear. Even 100 in 5 days wasn't so bad.

Side note great break down of how many to kill each day. I tend to be a skeptic so I'll leave more than 10 to kill final day.

Not to mention this is also based off stat to level ration for the tiers of bosses you get. Meaning if you are high level with horrible stats then you will not be pushing 150 kills with your ration, therefore following the faction goal quota of 6/7/8/9/10; allowing this players to get a lot more lille if possible on day 4/5 for the extra help, either way there will be extra kills on both ends and you will be getting the wrapper prize if everything is ran smoothly within your faction.

Scruffy The Janitor
08-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Use this guide to help with getting 150 kills smoothly!!

GrimAmoeba
08-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Yeah because its so hard to get those kills now

El Wonka
08-11-2014, 10:34 AM
I like this thread..but more than that.. I like that Butters and Cartman are the two main people talking..in my best Kenny impersonation...hmmphh...hmmphhh...hmm..hmmpppphhh !!!

kguittar
08-11-2014, 12:30 PM
I like this thread..but more than that.. I like that Butters and Cartman are the two main people talking..in my best Kenny impersonation...hmmphh...hmmphhh...hmm..hmmpppphhh !!!

HA! excellent observation chocolate man.