PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to offers

The Hammr
06-21-2014, 08:44 PM
When I try to get to the offers page to get the free gold offers I get a white screen saying page not available. This only happens when I use my tablet. On my phone I get there just fine. Both are android. Any suggestions?

Da Don
06-22-2014, 05:58 AM
Nope.. I'm on iOS and whenever there's a gold sale, I can't get to offers either.. Just go with it

Simon.
06-22-2014, 06:50 PM
So you can only buy gold instead of earn fee gold? You really think it's a glitch?

Did you at least raise a ticket? This forum is not Tech Support.

hooligan1966
06-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Are you using an ad blocker on your tablet?

Johnny Cash2
06-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Lost my account about a week ago and sent ticket to gree, three days later gree replies to confirm transfer to my phone and after another three days I hear nothing. I missed several events, anyone able to help me please do so. My phone actually had a player that I have never heard of on my device. I spent money on this game and not having any luck with getting this issue resolved. I sent several tickets and one week has gone by and still dealing with my lost account. I tales to my syndicate and my account is there but no longer active because the delay of help I'm getting from gree. Seriously how long do I have to wait until you complete the transfer?
Thanks,
JC
Johnny Cash

Simon.
06-24-2014, 01:53 AM
Again dude, this is a discussion forum is not tech support, forum admin cannot offer tech support, forum admin can not escalate tickets. Use the system, use email, gather all data (Avatar name, level, mafia code etc.).

Nice of Gree to give you someone elses account, but best you don't mess with it, likely there's someone else out there now who's account has just up and disappeared and wound up on your device!